*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
Gold Price in Nanded
Located on the banks of the Godavari River, Nanded is one of the primary locations for Sikh pilgrimages. It’s the place where Guru Gobind Singh granted Guruship to Guru Grant Saheb, and also where Guru Gobind Singh passed away. The Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University has helped Nanded become an education hub in the region, attracting many students and investors in student-related services.
Nanded has always had a high demand for gold and gold jewellery, but people are focussing more on the possibility of using gold as an investment avenue instead of just as a precious metal, or a decoration with which to adorn oneself at weddings and functions.
Variations in the quality and purity of the gold usually dictate the base price for standard weights, but hallmarking and workmanship also play a crucial role in determining the value of gold.
Gold Rate Trend in Nanded for April 2021 to June 2021 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.4,436 per gram||Rs.4,516 per gram||Rs.4,790 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.4,718 per gram||Rs.4,770 per gram||Rs.4,728 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.4,820 per gram from 24 April to 26 April||Rs.4,781 per gram on 27 May||Rs.5,931 per gram on 6 June|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,436 per gram on 1 April||Rs.4,516 per gram on 1 and 2 May||Rs.4,716 per gram on 29 June|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Nanded from April 2021 to June 2021:
- In Nanded, the gold prices opened at the rate of Rs.4,436 per gram in the month of April 2021. During the month the precious metal had hit the highest price point from 24th to 26th April wherein it was being traded at the rate of Rs.4,820 per gram. The lowest price of the precious yellow metal was recorded on the 1st of April wherein a gram of gold was being traded at the rate of Rs.4,436. The month closed with gold price in Nanded being listed at Rs.4,718 per gram. During the month, the overall performance of gold in Nanded witnessed a bump of 6.35%.
- The gold prices in Nanded opened at the rate of Rs.4,516 per gram, in the month of May 2021. During the month it had hit the highest price point on the 27th of May wherein the precious yellow metal stood at the rate of Rs.4,781 per gram. The lowest price of gold was recorded on 1st and 2nd May wherein a gram of 24 karat gold was being traded at the rate of Rs.4,516 per gram. During the month, the overall performance of gold in Nanded witnessed an increase of 5.62%.
- In Nanded, the price of gold opened at the rate of Rs.4,790 per gram in the month of June 2021. During the month of June, gold had hit the highest price point of Rs.5,931 per gram on the 6th of June 2021. The lowest price was recorded on the 29th of June wherein the precious metal was being sold at the rate of Rs.4,716 per gram. During the month, the overall performance of gold in Nanded witnessed a decline of –1.29%.
Gold Rate Trend in Nanded for January 2021 to March 2021 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.5,068 per gram||Rs.4,897 per gram||Rs.4,592 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.4,896 per gram||Rs.4,673 per gram||Rs.4,463 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.5,136 per gram on 7 January||Rs.4,901 per gram on 4 February||Rs.4,595 per gram on 2 March|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,879 per gram on 29 January||Rs.4,612 per gram on 20 February||Rs.4,397 per gram on 30 March|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Nanded from January 2021 to March 2021:
- The gold rate in Nanded on the first day of January was Rs.5,068 per gram for 24 karat gold. The precious metal soared to its highest price point for the entire month on 7 January at Rs.5,136 per gram. However, prices started fluctuating after that with the yellow metal plunging to its lowest price point on 29 January at Rs.4,879 per gram. The price of gold on the last day of the month in Nanded was Rs.4,896 per gram. This was an overall declining trend in prices of gold with the percentage change being –3.39%.
- In February, the gold rate in Nanded started off at Rs.4,897 per gram. By the fourth day of the month, the yellow metal rose to its highest price point for the entire month of February, at Rs.4,901 per gram. However, gold rates in Nanded started declining after this, hitting the lowest price of Rs.4,612 per gram on 20 February and closing the month at Rs.4,673 per gram on the last day of the month. The overall performance of the precious metal in February in Nanded was thus a decline with a percentage change of –4.57%.
- Nanded's gold prices in March were again on a decline, this time with a percentage change of –2.80%. Gold rates opened the month at Rs.4,592 per gram and closed the month at Rs.4,463 per gram. The highest price point that the precious metal reached in March was Rs.4,595 per gram on 2 March while the lowest price point was reached on 30 March at Rs.4,397 per gram.
Gold Rate Trend in Nanded for October 2020 to December 2020 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.4,990 per gram||Rs.5,096 per gram||Rs.4,825 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.5,095 per gram||Rs.4,826 per gram||Rs.4,994 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.5,162 per gram on 25 October||Rs.5,223 per gram on 10 November||Rs.5,038 per gram on 22 December|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,990 per gram on 1 October||Rs.4,826 per gram on 30 November||Rs.4,793 per gram on 2 December|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Nanded from October 2020 to December 2020:
- Gold prices in Nanded opened at the rate of Rs.4,990 per gram in the month of October 2020. The precious metal had recorded the highest price point on 25th of October wherein the yellow metal was being traded at the rate of Rs.5,162 per gram. The lowest price of the precious metal was recorded on 1st of October wherein it stood at the rate of Rs.4,990 per gram. The month closed with gold price in Nanded being listed at Rs.5,095 per gram. During the month, the overall performance of gold in Nanded witnessed an increase of 2.10%.
- In the month of November 2020, the gold prices in Nanded opened at the rate of Rs.5,096 per gram. Gold had recorded the highest price point on 10th of November wherein the precious metal stood at the rate of Rs.5,223 per gram. The lowest price of the yellow metal was recorded on 30th of November wherein it stood at the rate of Rs.4,826 per gram. This was also the closing price of gold in Nanded for the month. During the month, the overall performance of gold in Nanded witnessed a decline of –5.29%.
- In Nanded, the price of gold opened at the rate of Rs.4,825 per gram in the month of December 2020. For the month, gold had recorded the highest price point of Rs.5,038 per gram on 22nd December 2020. The lowest price was recorded on 2nd of December wherein it stood at the rate of Rs.4,793 per gram. The month closed with gold price in Nanded being listed at Rs.4,994 per gram. During the month, the overall performance of gold in Nanded witnessed an increase of 3.50%.
Gold Rate Trend in Nanded for July 2020 to September 2020 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.4,836 per gram||Rs.5,291 per gram||Rs.5,250 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.5,211 per gram||Rs.5,147 per gram||Rs.5,001 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.5,241 per gram on 30 July||Rs.5,541 per gram on 8 August||Rs.5,276 per gram on 2 September|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,746 per gram on 5 July||Rs.5,136 per gram on 26 August||Rs.4,926 per gram on 29 September|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Nanded from July 2020 to September 2020:
- Gold prices in Nanded increased by 7.75% in the month of July. On the first day of the month, the price of gold was at Rs.4,836 per gram. On 31 July 2020, gold rates were at Rs.5,211 per gram. The coronavirus outbreak led to investors shifting to gold, seeing the prices increase.
- On 1 August 2020, the price of gold was at Rs.5,291 for a gram. However, by the end of the month, the price of gold decreased by 2.72% and was at Rs.5,147 per gram.
- Gold rates dipped by 4.74% over the course of the month in Nanded. The number of coronavirus cases increased during the month, which led to several stimulus measures being introduced by governments and central banks all over the world.
Gold Rate Trend in Nanded for April 2020 to June 2020 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.4,158 per gram||Rs.4,641 per gram||Rs.4,702 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.4,635 per gram||Rs.4,699 per gram||Rs.4,831 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.4,785 per gram on 27 April||Rs.4,757 per gram on 20 May||Rs.4,841 per gram on 25 June|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,158 per gram from 1 April to 5 April||Rs.4,534 per gram on 12 May||Rs.4,564 per gram on 8 June|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Nanded from April to June:
- Gold prices in Nanded increased by 11.47% in the month of April. On the first day of the month, the price of gold was at Rs.4,158 per gram. On 30 April 2020, gold rates were at Rs.4,635 per gram. The coronavirus outbreak led to investors shifting to gold, seeing the prices increase.
- On 1 May 2020, the price of gold was at Rs.4,641 for a gram. However, by the end of the month, the price of gold increased by 1.24% and was at Rs.4,699 per gram. The tensions between the US and China over the coronavirus outbreak led to an increase in prices.
- Following the trend set in May, the prices of the yellow metal continued to increase in June. Gold rates increased by 2.74% over the course of the month in Nanded. The number of coronavirus cases increased during the month, which led to several stimulus measures being introduced by governments and central banks all over the world.
Gold Rate Trend in Nanded for January 2020 to March 2020 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.3,985 per gram||Rs.4,179 per gram||Rs.4,263 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.4,179 per gram||Rs.4,358 per gram||Rs.4,158 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.4,216 per gram on 9 January||Rs.4,410 per gram on 25 February||Rs.4,531 per gram on 7,8, and 9 March|
|Lowest Price||Rs.3,985 per gram on 1 January||Rs.4,132 per gram on 7 February||Rs.4,116 per gram on 18 March|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Nanded from January 2020 to March 2020:
- The gold price in Nanded opened at Rs.3,985 and closed at Rs.4,179 on the last day of the month. The price of gold was impacted due to the trade tensions between Washington and Beijing and as well as the political tensions between the Middle East and U.S which played a role in Gold touching its highest on 9 January at Rs.4,216 per gram. However, the price of yellow metal fluctuated and as things got better between U.S and China followed by easing of conflict between U.S and Middle East, the price of gold fell as investors turned to riskier assets. The price of gold in Nanded was the lowest on the first day of January 2020 at Rs.3,985. The price of gold for the month of January rose by 4.86%
- The gold prices for the month of February opened at Rs.4,179. There were lot of fluctuations in the gold prices before it closed at Rs.4,358 on 29 February 2020. The news of outbreak of Covid-19 severely impacted the global markets forcing the investors to turn towards safe havens such as gold. The price of gold touched its highest on 25 February 2020 at Rs.4,410. The monetary policy intervention by the People’s Bank of China played a role in the stock markets doing well as the price of yellow metal was recorded to be at Rs.4,132 on 7 February. The price of gold for the month of February rose by 4.10%
- The month of March saw the gold prices opening at Rs.4,263 per gram and closing at Rs.4,158 per gram. The gold prices touched its highest on 7th March and continued to have the highest numbers till 9th March at Rs.4,531 as the outbreak of Coronavirus severely impacted the global markets forcing investors to turn to gold which is considered to be a safe haven. The price of yellow metal fell on 18th March at Rs.4,116 as investors sold their shares in order to hoard cash as global economy went through a turbulent time. The price of gold also fluctuated throughout the month due to poor U.S. job claims. Overall, the month of March turned out to be a disappointing month as the overall price of gold in Nanded declined by 2.52%.
Gold investment avenues in Nanded
Gold in India, particularly in Nanded, is viewed as a symbol of wealth and prosperity because of its rarity and inherent beauty. Over the years, people in Nanded have come to view gold as a tradable commodity and as an investment. Weddings and festive seasons usually see a huge spike in the demand for gold, but there is a constant level of demand throughout the year.
Market trading: While the residents of Nanded may not have direct access to electronically traded gold, ETFs, or E-gold – they can still invest in all of the above over the internet. As with any investment ETF, E-gold, and futures contracts, etc. carry a certain element of risk that can be mitigated through extensive research and understanding of the way the gold prices fluctuate. E-gold can be traded through the National Spot Exchange, and the Mumbai Stock Exchange facilitates all activities involved in the trading of ETFs.
Regular gold purchases: Not all residents of Nanded have embraced the possibility of owning and trading gold held online, hence the huge majority of gold bought and sold in Nanded is in its physical form. Banks and jewellers all over the city offer a wide range of gold, bullion, and jewellery to suit any buyer no matter how large or small the buying capacity. Investing in physical gold satisfies the old-school principle of being able to see and feel the investment – and it offers a higher level of liquidity as the physical gold can be sold to a jeweller or a bank at any time, as the need for quick finance arises.
- Also Check: Gold Rate in Maharashtra
Also Check Gold Price in NearBy Cities of Nanded
|Gold Rate In Sangli||Gold Rate In Jalgaon||Gold Rate In Kolhapur||Gold Rate In Mumbai|
|Gold Rate In Nagpur||Gold Rate In Pune||Gold Rate In Aurangabad||Gold Rate In Thane|
|Gold Rate In Nashik||Gold Rate In Solapur||Gold Rate In Amravati||Gold Rate In Hyderabad|
Read more on Gold
- Significance Of Gold In Indian Culture
- How Will Restricting Gold Imports in India Affect Gold Rates?
- How To Buy Gold Coins Bars Bullion Online
- Difference Between Spot And Futures Gold Rate