*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
Amravati is the 8th most populated city in Maharashtra. It is famous for religious architecture and attracts a good number of tourists. The city is fast growing and a large number of people residing in the city. The large number of residents invest in gold. The demand for gold increases during the festivals and wedding season. The gold rate depends on the international gold rate.
Gold Rate in Amravati
Gold rate per unit in Amravati is determined by the purity of gold. Buyers can purchase either 24 karat, 22 karat, 18 karat or 14 karat gold. 14 karat gold is cheap and 24 karat gold is expensive. Gold rate in Amravati changes in accordance to the international gold market. The gold rate in Amravati picked up in January, 2016 after the considerable fall in 2015.
24 karat gold:
24 karat gold is the purest form of gold, it includes 99.95% gold mass. This makes it a very soft metal therefore it cannot be used to make jewellery or other ornaments. The gold rate for 24 karat gold in Amravati is Rs.30,680 per 10 grams as on 11th March, 2016.
22 karat gold:
22 karat gold has 91.6% gold mass making it a highest quality gold. 22 karat gold is used to make jewellery and ornaments as it has a shiny yellow coat. The brightness of 22 karat gold depends on the metal that it is alloyed with. Mostly 22 karat gold is alloyed with silver or copper. When 22 karat gold is alloyed with copper, you will get a reddish tint. When zinc is added to copper it will neutralise the rose color and will make it look yellow.
Jewellers believe that the best quality gold is when the 22 karat gold is alloyed with silver. It is the most common form of retail gold jewellery. But, it will be worn off easily so you must take special care of the ornament. The gold rate for 22 karat gold in Amravati is Rs.28,480 per 10 grams as on 11th March, 2016.
18 karat gold:
75% of the gold mass is included in 18 karat gold and this makes it the popular karat for jewellery. It provides adequate strength to hold the gemstones, diamonds and emeralds in place. Pink and rose gold are also 18 karat gold.
14 karat gold:
58.3% gold mass is included in the 14 karat gold and it is the cheapest type of gold jewellery. You will get a dull bronze color when copper is alloyed with 14 karat gold. You will get white gold when you alloy silver or nickel with 14 karat gold.
Gold Rate Trend in Amravati for April 2017 to June 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,011 per gram||Rs.3,061 per gram||Rs.3,046 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,061 per gram||Rs.3,046 per gram||Rs.3,055 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,061 per gram on 29 April and 30 April||Rs.3,061 per gram on 1 May & 2 May May||Rs.3,077 per gram on 7 June and 8 June|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,011 per gram from 1 April to 3 April||Rs.2,956 per gram from 11 May to 16 May||Rs.3,046 per gram on 1 June and 2 June|
Trend of gold rate in Amravati for April 2017
- When trading began in Amravati for the quarter on the 1st of April, gold was priced at Rs.3,011 per gram.
- Due to there being no change in demand, gold prices remained at Rs.3,011 per gram on the 2nd and the 3rd.
- Gold price in Amravati went up by Rs.32 per gram on the 4th to go up to Rs.3,043 per gram and continued at the same rate till the 9th of the month, thanks to a rise in international demand.
- On the 10th of April, gold was priced at Rs.3,025 per gram as demand in local circles fell.
- Gold rate in Amravati remained at Rs.3,025 per gram on the 11th and continued at the same rate till the 25th due to sustained demand from jewellers in the city.
- On the 26th, gold prices went up to Rs.3,036 per gram as demand spiked slightly.
- The next day, on the 27th, gold prices went up to Rs.3,048 per gram before continuing at the same rate on the 28th as well.
- Over the last two days of the week, gold was seen trading at Rs.3,061 per gram as jewellers invested in the metal more amidst some global cues.
Trend of gold rate in Amravati for May 2017
- Gold prices were on the decline during the month of May as US dollar prices strengthened and demand for the metal decreased.
- On the 1st of May, gold was trading at Rs.3,061 per gram and continued at the same rate on the 2nd as well.
- However, the 3rd saw gold prices in Amravati fall significantly - by Rs.40 - to go down to Rs.3,020 per gram on the 3rd.
- By the end of the 9th, gold prices had gone down to Rs.2,977 per gram and kept going down over the next few days.
- As demand kept going down, gold prices went down to as much as Rs.2,956 per gram on the 11th.
- Due to a rise in demand during the third week, i.e., on the 18th, gold prices went up to Rs.3,017 per gram.
- Prices remained at Rs.3,017 per gram till the 24th thanks to a sustained demand for the metal.
- During the last week of June, gold prices went up as there were several concerns in the US regarding President Trump’s administration.
- On the 25th, gold prices had hit Rs.3,028 per gram - a rate which continued till the 29th of the month.
- When trading started for the 30th, gold prices has shot up to Rs.3,048 per gram as reports about a weak dollar hit the market.
- The month ended as gold was still trading at Rs.3,048 per gram while recording a decline of 0.49% for the month.
Trend of gold rate in Amravati for June 2017
- In June, gold trading prices remained on a relatively high thanks to some increased demand.
- On the 1st of June, gold was trading at Rs.3,046 per gram, which then jumped to Rs.3,059 per gram on the 3rd.
- Gold rates went up further more - to Rs.3,077 per gram - on the 7th as demand increased.
- However, prices went down to Rs.3,053 per gram on the 9th due to low sales amidst a positive US dollar rate.
- Though rates remained unchanged till the 14th, they went down to Rs.3,033 per gram on the 15th, as there was a gradual slowdown in sales.
- For the next 2 weeks, gold prices remained at Rs.3,033 per gram as there was a sustained demand for the metal in local circles.
- Rates rose on the last day of June to go up to Rs.3,055 per gram as demand spiked.
|1st day||Rs.2,884 per gram||Rs.2,985 per gram||Rs.3,054 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,985 per gram||Rs.3,054 per gram||Rs.3,011 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.2,997 per gram from 16th of January to 27th of January||Rs.3,054 per gram from the 24th of February to 28th of February||Rs.3,054 per gram on the 1st and 2nd of March|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,884 per gram on the 1st of January and the 3rd of January||Rs.2,985 per gram on the 1st of February||Rs.2,968 per gram on the 15th of March|
Gold Rate Trend for Amravati in January 2017
- Gold traded at Rs.2,884 per gram on the 1st day of the month. This rate was also noted on the 3rd of January and was also the lowest at which gold traded for the month of January.
- There was a marginal increase noted in the rate of gold as the week progressed. On the 4th of January, gold traded at Rs.2,895 per gram before rising to Rs.2,908 per gram due to higher demand for this metal.
- On the 10th of the month, price of gold increased to Rs.2,938 per gram and was steady at this rate until the 11th of January.
- There were marginal fluctuations noted in the rate of gold as the month progressed.
- From the 16th of January till the 27th of January, gold traded at Rs.2,997 per gram which was the highest rate of gold noted during the month due to high demand from jewellers in domestic markets.
- At the end of the month, the rate of gold increased by 3.50% as compared to the rates seen during the beginning of the month
Gold Rate Trend for Amravati in February 2017
- On the 1st of February, gold traded at Rs.2,985 on the first day of the month. This rate was noted the next day as well and was the lowest at which gold traded at for the month of February.
- As the month progressed, the rate of gold fluctuated based on demand for the metal.
- As the value of the U.S. Dollar increased, the rate of gold fell to Rs.3,013 per gram. This rate was noted on all days between 10th of February and 15th of February.
- As the demand for this metal increased, the rate of gold rose by Rs.10 to trade at Rs.3,034 per gram. As the demand remained steady, gold continued to trade at the aforementioned rate until the 23rd of February.
- The rate of gold was steady at Rs.3,054 per gram from the 24th of February till the end of the month due to a significant increase in the demand for this precious metal from jewellers. An incline of 2.31% was noted in the rate of gold during the month of February.
Gold Rate Trend for Amravati in March 2017
- Gold opened at Rs.3,054 per gram on the 1st of March and was steady at this rate until the next day. This was also the highest at which gold traded at for the month of March.
- There were a few minor variations noted in the rate of gold as the month progressed.
- On the 15th of March, gold plunged to its lowest rate of Rs.2,968 per gram for the month due to uncertainty over the Dutch election outcome and U.S. Fed Reserve meeting. The next day the rate of gold recovered to trade at Rs.3,012 per gram until the 22nd of March.
- Due to steady demand from both domestic and well as international markets, the rate of gold was steady at Rs.3,035 per gram from the 23rd of March to 30th of March.
- The rate of gold on the final day of the month in Amravati was Rs.3,011 per gram recording a decline of 1.40% in the price of this precious metal as compared to the rate noted at the beginning of the month.
|1st day||Rs.3,249 per gram||Rs.3,168 per gram||Rs.2,938 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,168 per gram||Rs.2,975 per gram||Rs.2,884 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,249 per gram on 1st October||Rs.3,247 per gram on 11th December and 12th December||Rs.2,938 per gram from 1st December to 7th December|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,123 per gram from 7th October to 9th October||Rs.2,949 per gram from 25th December to 27th December||Rs.2,810 per gram 22nd December to 26th December|
Gold Rate Trend for Amravati in October 2016
- Gold traded at Rs.3,249 per gram which was also the highest rate at which gold traded at for the month of October.
- However, this rate could not be sustained and steadily declined with a few minor fluctuations as the month progressed.
- Gold rate plunged to a monthly low of Rs.3,123 per gram on the 7th and stayed steady until the 9th.
- There was a minor increase noted after this due to demands brought about due to the ongoing wedding season.
- Despite this, there was a decline noted in the price of gold towards the end of October, of 2.49%.
Gold Rate Trend for Amravati in November 2016
- Gold traded at Rs.3,168 per gram on the 1st of November. This relatively high rate could be attributed to high demand and sustainable market conditions both in India and abroad.
- On the following day, rate of gold increased to Rs.3,197 per gram and stayed there for the entire week until the 10th.
- The next day, gold price increased even further to Rs.3,247 per gram which was the highest rate at which gold traded at for the month of November.
- However, this increase could not be sustained and gold rate reduced the next day.
- There were a few minor fluctuations noted in prices as the month progressed. Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s demonetization announcement along with President Trump’s nomination resulted in market fluctuations along with some cash crunch.
- All in all a decline of 6.09% was noted in gold rates in November.
Gold Rate Trend for Amravati in December 2016
- Gold opened at Rs.2,938 per gram on the 1st of December due to a relatively stable demand and continued at this rate for the next six days.
- Rs.2,938 per gram was also the highest rate at which gold traded at for the month of December.
- However, this price could not be sustained and prices fell to Rs.2,907 per gram on 8th and decreased even further the next day.
- In the second and third week of December, price of gold kept fluctuating between Rs.2,879 per gram and Rs.2,826 per gram. As demand for gold reduced, so did the price that this metal commanded.
- On 21st December, price of gold plunged even further to trade at Rs.2,810 per gram which was also the lowest at which gold was priced at for the month of December. This low rate continued until the 26th after which gold rate increased.
- Gold closed at Rs.2,884 per gram which was a marginal improvement as compared to the previous week. However, a decline of 1.83% was noted in gold rates as the month progressed.
|1st day||Rs.3,112 per gram||Rs.3,249 per gram||Rs.3,212 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,249 per gram||Rs.3,225 per gram||Rs.3,279 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,249 per gram on 31st July||Rs.3,283 per gram on 18th August||Rs.3,285 from 23rd September to 26th September|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,112 per gram on 1st July||Rs.3,225 per gram on 31st August||Rs.3,212 on 1st September|
Gold Rate Trend of Amravati in July 2016
- Demand for gold increased this month as global trends were positive.
- Expectations of monetary stimulus from central banks grew strong in the market giving demand for gold a boost.
- Gold was able to touch Rs.3,249 per gram on 31st July, its highest price for this month.
- At the end of the month, there was an increase of 4.40% in gold prices.
Gold Rate Trend of Amravati in August 2016
- At the start of the month, gold continued to trade high at Rs.3,249 per gram.
- Demand was high as the market had a bullish outlook.
- The price of gold reached its highest on 18th August trading at Rs.3,283 per gram.
- Demand fell on account of strong prospects of a rate hike by the U.S. Federal Reserve.
- By 31st August, gold rates had reached their lowest for this month, trading at Rs.3,225 per gram.
- Gold rates fell by 0.74% this month.
Gold rate trend of Amravati in September 2016
- Gold rates continued to fall on account of a gloomy global market at the start of the month.
- Gold traded at Rs.3,212 per gram on 1st September.
- The interest rate hike by the U.S. Federal Reserve was put on hold till December in light of the upcoming presidential elections.
- Demand for the yellow metal started to climb as gold gained its safe-haven appeal back.
- Gold traded at its highest for this quarter at Rs.3,285 from 23rd September to 26th September.
- The trend for this month was an increase of 2.08% in gold prices.
|1st day||Rs. 2,989 per gram||Rs. 3,155 per gram||Rs.3,038 per gram|
|Last day||Rs. 3,154 per gram||Rs. 3,003 per gram||Rs.3,112 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,119 per gram on 30th of May||Rs. 3,155 per gram from the 7th to the 11th of May||Rs.3,192 per gram on 27th June|
|Lowest price||Rs. 2,989 per gram from the 1st of April to the 11th.||Rs. 3,003 per gram on the 30th and 31st of May||Rs.3,015 per gram on 3rd June|
|Change||Rs. 165 per gram||Rs. 151 per gram||+2.43%|
Gold Rate Trend of Amravati in April 2016
- Gold prices were recorded at Rs. 2,989 per gram on the first of April and prices were on the decline until the 6th of the month after which prices rose to Rs.3,155 and remained constant until the 11th of the month.
- Prices remained constant at Rs.3,038 until the 22nd of the month and then declined by Rs.5 before remaining stable until the 20th of April.
- Prices increased consistently on the last two days of the month, and April, as a whole, recorded an increase of Rs.165 in comparison with the start of the month.
Gold Rate Trend of Amravati in May 2016
- There were no major changes in demand and gold prices remained unchanged at Rs. 3,154 per gram for the first two days of May after which marginal declines were recorded until the sixth of the month.
- Gold prices rose on the 7th of the month and remained constant until the 11th when they declined further to remain at Rs. 3,112 until the 15th of the month.
- Gold prices began rising steadily until the 25th of May when they began their consistent decline until the end of the month.
Gold Rate Trend of Amravati in June 2016
- The rate of gold was quite stable throughout the entire month with very few variations.
- Due to global uncertainty in the markets largely due to Brexit, the price of gold increase as there was a rise in the demand for gold.
- An increase of 2.43% was noted in the price of gold as the month ended.
- Gold traded at Rs.3,192 per gram on the 27th which was also the highest for the month.
|1st day||Rs. 2,601 per gram||Rs. 2,775 per gram||Rs. 3,068 per gram|
|Last day||Rs. 2,775 per gram||Rs. 3,068 per gram||Rs. 2.989 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs. 2,789 per gram on January 27th and 28th.h||Rs. 3068 per gram on February 27th, 28th and 29th.||Rs. 3,093 per gram from March 12th to 17th.|
|Lowest price||Rs. 2,601 per gram from January 1st to 3rd.h||Rs. 2,755 per gram on February 1st and 2d.||Rs. 2,989 per gram from March 22nd to 31st.|
|Change||Rs. 174 per gram||Rs. 293 per gram||Rs. 79 per gram|
Gold Rate Trend of Amravati in January 2016
- Gold traded at Rs. 2,601 per gram on the 1st of January and remained stable for the following few days.
- The highest rate of gold in the month of January was recorded on the 27th and 28th when prices rose to Rs. 2,772 per gram.
- Prices fluctuated during the month and gold traded at Rs. 2,775 per gram on the last day of the month, marking a gain of Rs.174 in comparison with the first day of the month.
Gold Rate Trend of Amravati in February 2016
- Gold traded at Rs. 2,775 per gram on the 1st of February as there were no changes in demand or international and domestic events to affect prices.
- Gold prices rose steadily over the course of the month with marginal losses being written off by subsequent gains.
- The highest price in the month of February was recorded on the last three days of trading as the value of the precious metal closed the month at Rs.3,068 per gram.
Gold Rate Trend of Amravati in March 2016
- Gold prices remained unchanged at Rs. 3,030 per gram for the first ten days of the month.
- Gold price remained stable for lengthy periods during March, declining marginally on certain days before gaining stability for a few days in succession.
- Gold prices recorded marginal losses at regular intervals of time as the month progressed.
- Although prices remained constant for relatively long periods of time during March, an overall decline of Rs.82 was recorded between the first of March and the 31st of the same month.
Gold investment avenues in Amravati
Residents of Amravati love buying gold either as a jewellery or an investment. Gold sales usually high during the festivals and wedding season. Investors also buy gold to protect themselves from the fluctuating market as gold is treated as a safe haven asset. Gold can be brought in Amravati in the following ways:
- Market trade:
Gold can also be purchased from anywhere as you now have access to E-gold, futures and ETFs. E-gold is traded at National Spot Exchange. Bombay Stock Exchange trades ETFs. Trading in gold is subject to certain risk which you must be mindful of before you start trading.
- Over the counter purchases:
Residents of Amravati prefer looking at the jewellery and try it on before actually buying it. There are a numerous jewellers in Amravati from where people can buy gold in any form. Gold can be brought in the form of coins and bars from the bank as well as the jewellers. You get a purity certificate when you buy gold from the bank making it costlier.
- Also Check: Gold Rate in Maharashtra
Also Check Gold Price in NearBy Cities of Amravati
|Gold Rate In Nanded||Gold Rate In Sangli||Gold Rate In Jalgaon||Gold Rate In Kolhapur|
|Gold Rate In Mumbai||Gold Rate In Nagpur||Gold Rate In Pune||Gold Rate In Aurangabad|
|Gold Rate In Thane||Gold Rate In Nashik||Gold Rate In Solapur||Gold Rate In Indore|
Read more on Gold
- Auspicious Days To Buy Gold In 2016
- Gold And Indian Weddings
- How Does Gold Investment Affect Indian Economy?
- Where To Buy Gold In India
- How are Gold Rates Determined?