*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
Gold Price In Jalgaon
Home to one of the biggest banana plantations in the world, the city of Jalgaon was quick to embrace the development and growth offered by planned industrialisation. Modern Jalgaon has excellent educational institutions and hospitals, and a fast expanding residential suburb – the result of a rising construction boom in the city. All this growth and development has led to the residents of this city viewing gold in a way their ancestors didn’t – as an investment instead of just as jewellery or as a measure of success and prosperity.
Gold jewellers in Jalgaon are highly sought after for their skill, and people from all over the country prefer purchasing gold from the generations-old jewellers and jewellery shops in Jalgaon, despite the slightly higher prices.
Gold Rate Trend in Jalgaon for January 2018 to March 2018 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
Rs.3,093 per gram
Rs.3,128 per gram
Rs.3,147 per gram
Rs.3,121 per gram
Rs.3,147 per gram
Rs.3,148 per gram
Rs.3,164 per gram on 25 January
Rs.3,148 per gram from 3 to 5, and from 17 to 22 February
Rs.3,148 per gram on 8, 9 and from 24 to 31 March
Rs.3,080 per gram from 4 to 8 January
Rs.3,091 per gram from 9 to 11 February
Rs.3,123 per gram from 17 to 23 March
Gold Rate Trend in Jalgaon for January 2018:
- In Jalgaon, gold opened at Rs.3,093 per gram when the month of January began.
- The new year started with gold trading at Rs.3,063 per gram - a considerably strong opening compared to the previous month’s exploits.
- However, prices dropped significantly on the 4th to Rs.2,080 per gram before continuing on till the 8th of the month. This was the lowest gold rate for the month, brought about by a poor demand and a resurgent US dollar.
- The US dollar, however, went through a few shifts, which helps gold claw back some of its lost ground.
- Gold prices in Jalgaon started to improve after the fall and rose to a monthly high figure of Rs.3,162 per gram on the 17th and the 18th of the month.
- The final two weeks saw gold consolidate as the US dollar improved, which in turn pushed bullion demand down.
- When the month ended, gold was priced at Rs.3,121 per gram.
Gold Rate Trend in Jalgaon for February 2018:
- February started with gold trading at Rs.3,128 per gram.
- On the 3rd, gold rate in Jalgaon surged to hit a monthly high figure of Rs.3,148 per gram. This happened reflected on multiple occasions this month, and it was seen on the 4th, 5th, 7th and from 17th to the 22nd of February.
- The first two weeks were rather tumultuous for gold trading, as both the highest and the lowest rates were recorded within a span of three days.
- Gold price in Jalgaon hit their lowest on the 9th when it hit Rs.3,091 per gram before holding on to trade at this rate till the 11th of the month.
- It was all a balancing act for the rest of the month, and gold prices fluctuated quite a bit over the final three weeks.
- When the month came to an end, gold was seen holding at Rs.3,147 per gram. Gold incline by 0.60% this month, thanks to occasional spurt in demand.
Gold Rate Trend in Jalgaon for March 2018:
- Gold prices had seen no change as it opened at Rs.3,147 per gram - the same rate as the previous month’s closing.
- Demand for the metal was largely steady this month and it traded in the Rs.3,100 range for the entire month.
- On the 8th, gold prices in Jalgaon were at their highest - at Rs.3,148 per gram - which returned when the month ended, from the 24th to the 31st of March.
- The metal was at its lowest price point from the 17th to the 23rd when it traded at Rs.3,123 per gram.
- The month drew to a close and gold was still priced at Rs.3,148 per gram - a Rs.1 incline from the first day.
- A marginal 0.03% incline was recorded during this month’s trading sessions, as demand from the domestic market was largely steady.
Gold Rate Trend in Jalgaon for October 2017 to December 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,127 per gram||Rs.3,070 per gram||Rs.3,074 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,088 per gram||Rs.3,081 per gram||Rs.3,093 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,135 per gram from 12 to 17 October||Rs.3,115 per gram on 19 and 20 November||Rs.3,094 per gram from 2 to 4 December|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,002 per gram from 23 to 26 October||Rs.3,061 per gram on 6th November||Rs.2,988 per gram on 12 and 13 December|
Gold Rate Trend in Jalgaon for October 2017:
- The price of gold in Jalgaon was recorded at Rs.3,127 per gram as October began, with prices suffering a sharp drop due to unfavourable market conditions.
- Local demand was also poor due to international cues, with both retail as well as industrial demand hit.
- Prices picked up towards the middle of the month, with the yellow metal trading at Rs.3,135 per gram on 12 October following a sudden drop in the dollar value.
- Unstable markets and a declining dollar resulted in an increase in demand for gold across the world, as local demand also rose.
- The festive season led to increased demand from local jewellers, which helped keep gold prices steady for a while.
- Declining demand from Europe and a stabilisation of the markets led to gold price in Jalgaon falling marginally as the month progressed.
- Gold ended the month trading at Rs.3,088 per gram on 31st October, as local as well as industrial demand dropped sharply.
Gold Rate Trend in Jalgaon for November 2017:
- Demand for gold in Jalgaon in November started off strongly, with the metal priced at Rs.3,070 per gram on strong local demand.
- The wedding season led to a sharp increase in local demand, which kept prices steady in spite of poor international trends.
- The rising dollar also led to increased interest in gold, as investors sought to cut their losses in the equity markets.
- Gold price in Jalgaon rose to their monthly highs towards the middle of the month, with gold trading at Rs.3,155 per gram on 19th and 20th November.
- However, a stabilisation in the markets led to lowered demand for the precious metal and consequently led to a drop in the price.
- Gold prices continued to drop as the month drew to a close, with the yellow metal trading at Rs.3,081 per gram on 30th November.
- In spite of a late decline in price, gold price in Jalgaon rose by an average of 0.35% over the course of the month.
Gold Rate Trend in Jalgaon for December 2017:
- Gold prices showed slight improvement as December began, with the precious metal trading at Rs.3,074 per gram.
- Prices rose sharply as the dollar suffered surprise reverses, with gold trading at Rs.3,094 per gram on 4th December.
- A correction in price due to declining demand followed, though steady demand from local jewellers kept prices from fluctuating too wildly.
- A change in the U.S. tax laws led to sharp upsurges in the equity markets which led to gold price in Jalgaon falling significantly.
- Prices continued to fluctuate for the rest of the month as the yellow metal made slight gains only to suffer sharp losses.
- Prices stabilised as the month drew to an end, trading at Rs.3,088 per gram on 31st December.
Gold Rate Trend in Jalgaon for July 2017 to September 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,055 per gram||Rs.2,988 per gram||Rs.3,045 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,988 per gram||Rs.3,045 per gram||Rs.3,127 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,055 per gram on 1 and 2 July||Rs.3,045 per gram from 29-31 August||Rs.3,186 per gram from 9 to 13 September|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,902 per gram on 10 July||Rs.2,978 per gram on 8 August||Rs.3,045 per gram on 1 September|
Gold Rate Trend in Jalgaon for July 2017:
- Gold started trading at Rs.3,055 per gram on the 1st of July but fell over the next few days due to a weak demand domestically.
- This low demand was reflected in the entire country and was primarily due to the introduction of GST.
- Demand was so bad that gold rate in Jalgaon fell to Rs.2,981 per gram by the end of the 9th, recording a Rs.74 drop in just over a week.
- The 10th saw gold price in Jalgaon record their lowest gold rate of Rs.2,902 per gram as demand remained weak.
- Prices picked up over the latter half of the month and traded mostly at Rs.2,988 per gram for the final eight days of the month.
Gold Rate Trend in Jalgaon for August 2017:
- When trading began for August in Jalgaon, gold was priced at Rs.2,988 per gram.
- As the US dollar fell, gold rate in Jalgaon fell to Rs.2,978 per gram - which was the lowest gold rate for the month.
- On the 11th, gold prices in Jalgaon went up to as high as Rs.3,044 per gram due to increased demand and continued at the same rate till the 14th of August.
- The festive season towards the end of the month pushed gold rate in Jalgaon up to Rs.3,045 per gram.
- Price trends increased by 1.9% this month, thanks to weak dollar and strong domestic demand.
Gold Rate Trend in Jalgaon for September 2017:
- September was by far the best month for gold trading in Jalgaon. The US dollar dropped significantly and so did the US market because of the escalating geopolitical concerns.
- When the month began, gold was priced at Rs.3,045 per gram.
- Rates surged significantly over the first two weeks and hit a monthly high figure of Rs.3,186 per gram as North Korea’s nuclear test sent markets crashing.
- However, markets and the greenback rallied after the second week to gold price in Jalgaon down to Rs.3,113 per gram by the 20th of September.
- But, the unsustainable nature of the demand pushed prices back down to Rs.3,127 per gram by the end of the month.
- Price trends inclined by 2.69% this month, thanks to weak markets and robust festive season demand.
Gold Rate Trend in Jalgaon for April 2017 to June 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,011 per gram||Rs.3,061 per gram||Rs.3,046 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,061 per gram||Rs.3,046 per gram||Rs.3,055 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,061 per gram on 29 & 30 April||Rs.3,061 per gram on 1 May and 2 of May||Rs.3,077 per gram on 7 June and 8 June|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,011 per gram from 1 April to 3 April||Rs.2,956 per gram from 11 to 16 May||Rs.3,046 per gram on 1 June and 2 June|
Gold rate trend in Jalgaon for April 2017
- Gold prices in Jalgaon rose in the initial weeks of April due to an increase in demand from overseas markets.
- The yellow metal traded at Rs.3,011 per gram on 1 April, with the price rising to Rs.3,043 per gram from 4-9 April as tensions in the Korean peninsula led to higher demand for safe haven assets.
- The declining U.S. dollar rate also led to an increase in demand for bullion, as local demand also rose.
- Prices plateaued for a while due to a resurgence in the stock markets, as gold traded at Rs.3,025 per gram from 10-25 April.
- The end of the month saw an increase in demand for gold, with the metal reaching Rs.3,048 per gram on 27 April.
- Gold ended the month trading at Rs.3,061 per gram on 30 April, with an overall increase in price of 1.66%.
Gold rate trend in Jalgaon for May 2017
- Gold prices in Jalgaon were on the decline as the month began as markets were stable and on the upswing due to the impending French presidential elections.
- Gold opened the month trading at Rs.3,061 per gram on 1 May but prices fell to Rs.2,977 per gram on 9 May as the victory of Emmanuel Macron in the French elections boosted global stock markets.
- Prices were low due to the resurgent U.S. dollar and a decline in local demand, as gold traded at Rs.2,956 per gram on 16 May.
- An increase in demand from jewellers led to a marginal increase in gold prices towards the middle of May, with the price of gold reaching Rs.3,017 per gram on 19 May.
- Gold prices increased as the month drew to a close, with the yellow metal trading at Rs.3,046 per gram on 31 May.
- In spite of the late rally by gold, there was an overall decline in its value by 0.49%.
Gold rate trend in Jalgaon for June 2017
- The price of gold in June was on the increase due to internal political tensions in the U.S., which led to a fall in the dollar rate.
- Gold was priced at Rs.3,046 per gram on 1 June and rose to Rs.3,077 per gram form 7-9 June due to favourable market conditions.
- A decline in local demand led to gold prices falling to Rs.3,053 per gram from 9-14 June, though international demand was steady.
- With markets stabilising, there was a reduction in demand for bullion in Jalgaon and gold prices dipped to Rs.3,033 per gram for the rest of the month beginning from 15 June.
- The implementation of GST led to Indian markets falling and demand for gold rose to Rs.3,055 per gram on 30 June.
- Gold prices increased marginally by 0.29% over the course of the month.
Gold Rate Trend in Jalgaon for January 2017 to March 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.2,884 per gram||Rs.2,985 per gram||Rs.3,054 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,985 per gram||Rs.3,054 per gram||Rs.3,011 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.2,997 per gram from 16th to 27th January||Rs.3,054 per gram from 24th to 28th February||Rs.3,054 per gram on 1st and 2nd March|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,884 per gram on 1st & 3rd January||Rs.2,985 per gram on 1st February||Rs.2,968 per gram on 15th of March|
Gold Rate Trend in Jalgaon for January 2017:
- In Maharashtrian city of Jalgaon, January gold prices went up as demand for the metal kept increasing.
- After a disappointing three months, which were marred by the effects of demonetisation, gold prices rose significantly in January.
- The rise is demand was due to a volatile US market, which was brought about by US’ monetary policies.
- When the month began on 1st, gold was priced at Rs.2,884 per gram which increased over the next few days.
- From 16th to 27th, gold prices remained unchanged at Rs.2,997 per gram, which also happened to be the highest gold rate for the entire month.
- Price trends saw an inclined growth in January at a rate of 3.50% as demand rose.
Gold Rate Trend in Jalgaon for February 2017:
- Despite the gold price trend maintaining on a positive growth, prices still were considerably lower to that of January.
- The month began with gold selling at Rs.2,985 per gram and increased significantly as days went by.
- This was the month when Donald Trump took a number of executive decisions as US President, which resulted in markets turning volatile.
- When President Trump’s travel ban was halted by a court, gold prices seemed to pick up to Rs.3,054 per gram, which happened towards the end of the month.
- February came to an end with gold rates holding at Rs.3,054 per gram - the highest gold rate for the entire quarter.
- Bullion price trends changed at a rate of 2.33% for the month of February.
Gold Rate Trend in Jalgaon for March 2017:
- Compared to the previous two months, gold prices endured an off-month in March as prices seemed to fall.
- Most of the fluctuations and the subsequent fall could be attributed to the US Federal Reserve rate hike, which increased the value of the dollar.
- As bullion is traded in dollar, an increasing dollar price meant an increase in gold prices, which then led to low demand.
- When trading began for March, gold was selling at Rs.3,054 per gram and hit the lowest on 15th to Rs.2,968 per gram as demand began to fall.
- By the end of the month,however, prices rallied to end at Rs.3,011 per gram.
- The last month of Q1 2017 saw gold prices decline at a rate of 1.40%
|1st day||Rs.3,249 per gram||Rs.3,168 per gram||Rs.2,938 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,168 per gram||Rs.2,975 per gram||Rs.2,884 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,249 per gram on 1st & 2nd October||Rs.3,247 per gram on 11th & 12th November||Rs.2,938 per gram from 1st-7th December|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,133 per gram from 14th-19th October||Rs.2,949 per gram from 25th-27th November||Rs.2,810 per gram from 22nd-26th December|
Gold Rate Trend for Jalgaon in October 2016
- The price of gold in Jalgaon was high as the month began, trading at Rs.3,249 per gram as demand from the industrial sector was high.
- Demand fell due to decreasing demand from overseas as well as declining demand from jewellers, resulting in gold trading at Rs.3,135 per gram on 10th October.
- Prices were relatively stable, though they declined during the course of the month due to steady markets and high performing global currencies.
- Prices recovered marginally due to market fluctuations, trading at Rs.3,154 per gram on 20th October, but prices soon fell as demand dipped on poor industrial offtake.
- Gold ended the month trading at Rs.3,168 per gram on 31st October, registering a 2.49% fall in value.
Gold Rate Trend for Jabalpur in November 2016
- The price of gold in November reflected the trend in the rest of the country, as prices continued to fall gradually due to declining demand.
- Gold traded at Rs.3,168 per gram on 1st November amid steady demand before prices rose due to instability following the surprise victory of Donald Trump in the U.S. presidential election.
- The demonetisation announcement led to markets tumbling in India, which led to a surge in demand for gold, as the metal traded at Rs.3,247 per gram on 12th November.
- Prices dipped as markets recovered globally, resulting in declining industrial demand and lower retail demand due to a currency shortage in India.
- Gold ended the month trading at Rs.2,975 per gram, registering an overall loss in value of over 6%.
Gold Rate Trend for Jabalpur in December 2016
- Prices in December did not improve as the holiday season saw demand for gold fall further.
- Gold traded at Rs.2,938 per gram on 1st December, with prices remaining constant for the rest of the week.
- Prices fell as demand began to decrease due to stable markets, as investors put their capital into other assets.
- The week before Christmas saw gold prices fall to record lows, trading at Rs.2,810 per gram as demand for gold dropped sharply.
- Prices recovered marginally towards the end of the month as fears of a slowdown in Asia led markets to falter.
- Gold traded at Rs.2,884 per gram on 31st December, recording a loss in value of 1.83%.
|1st day||Rs.3,112 per gram||Rs.3,249 per gram||Rs.3,212 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,249 per gram||Rs.3,225 per gram||Rs.3,279 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,249 per gram on 31st July||Rs.3,283 per gram on 18th August||Rs.3,285 per gram from 23rd to 26th September|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,112 per gram on 1st July||Rs.3,226 per gram from 6th August to 9th August||Rs.3,212 per gram on 1st and 2nd September|
Gold Rate Trend of Jalgaon in July 2016
- Gold traded at Rs.3,112 per gram on 1st July, which was also the lowest recorded rate in the month.
- Prices increased by Rs.70 on the 2nd of July to settle at Rs.3,182 for the next three days, after which they fluctuated until the end of the second week.
- Prices gained stability at Rs.3.226 between the 11th and 15th, followed by an increase which saw prices remain unchanged at Rs.3,234 until the 18th of the month.
- Rates then declined marginally and settled at Rs.3,223 between the 22nd and 30th of July, and the precious metal closed the month at Rs.3,249 thanks to a rise on the last day of trading, which also made it the highest recorded rate in July.
Gold Rate Trend of Jalgaon in August 2016
- The rate of gold per gram on the 1st of August was recorded at Rs.3,249 and prices remained unchanged for another day.
- Fluctuations over the next few days saw prices drop and settle at Rs.3,226 between the 6th and 9th of August, marking the lowest recorded rate in the month.
- Domestic demand was stable as jewellers and retailers increased their offtake for the festive season, leading to a consistent increase in rates until the 23rd.
- Prices then started to fall until the end of August and the yellow metal closed the month at Rs.3,225 per gram.
Gold Rate Trend of Jalgaon in September 2016
- Gold traded at Rs.3,212 per gram on 1st and 2nd September, which was the lowest rate for the month.
- The highlight for this month was that the interest rate hike by the U.S. Federal Reserve was put on hold as the U.S. presidential elections were too close.
- Prices remained stable from the 3rd of September to the 12th at Rs.3,229 after which an increase saw rates rise to Rs.3,246 and remain stable until the 15th of the month.
- Prices declined marginally and remained stable at Rs.3,231 until the 19th, after which consistent rises saw them settle at Rs.3,285 between the 23rd and 26th – the highest recorded rate during the month.
- Prices then declined and remained stable for the last four days of the month to close September at Rs.3,279 per gram.
|1st day||Rs. 2,989 per gram||Rs. 3,154 per gram||Rs.3,038 per gram|
|Last day||Rs. 3,154 per gram||Rs. 3,003 per gram||Rs.3,112 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs. 3,154 per gram on 31st of April||Rs. 3,155 per gram on 7th to 11th of May||Rs.3,192 per gram on 27th June|
|Lowest price||Rs. 2,989 per gram on 1st to 11th April||Rs. 3,003 per gram on the 30th and 31st of May||Rs.3,015 per gram on 3rd June|
Gold Rate Trend of Jalgaon in April 2016
- For the first eleven days of April, Gold traded at Rs. 2,989, the lowest of the month.
- Prices increased steadily but declined again on 23rd April to 28th April.
- It then rose to Rs. 3,154 marking a 5.52% increase in the prices for the month.
Gold Rate Trend of Jalgaon in May 2016
- Gold rates started at Rs. 3,154 on the 1st of May.
- It dipped slightly but picked up again on May 7th at Rs. 3,155. It stayed constant till May 11th and declined again.
- There were fluctuations in the gold prices in May every few days, but the rates declined by the end of the month.
Gold Rate Trend of Jalgaon in June 2016
- Price of gold fluctuated throughout the month of June in Jalgaon with rates increasing towards the end of the month.
- Gold opened at Rs.3,038 per gram on the 1st and declined on the 3rd to the lowest rate of the month.
- Britain’s exit from the European Union contributed to an increase in prices as investors rushed to purchase this precious metal after this event.
- A rise of 7.37% was noted in the rate of gold towards the end of the month as compared to the beginning.
|1st day||Rs. 2,436 per gram||Rs. 2,775 per gram||Rs. 3,068 per gram|
|Last day||Rs. 2,599 per gram||Rs. 3,068 per gram||Rs. 2,989 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs. 2,612 per gram on January 27th and 28th||Rs. 3,068 per gram on February 27th – 29th||Rs. 3,093 per gram from March 12th to 17th|
|Lowest price||Rs. 2,436 per gram from January 1st - 3rd||Rs. 2,755 per gram on February 1st and 2nd||Rs. 2,989 per gram on March 22nd – 31st|
|Change||+ 6.69%||+ 10.55%||- 2.57%|
Gold Rate Trend of Jalgaon in January 2016
- Gold traded at Rs. 2,436 per gram on the 1st of January and remained the same for the next three days
- Gold hit the highest rate for January on 27th at Rs. 2,612 per gram.
- However, it declined again and gold traded at Rs. 2,599 per gram at the end of the month
Gold Rate Trend of Jalgaon in February 2016
- Gold remained unchanged at Rs. 2,755 per gram on 1st and 2nd of February as a result of no changes in demand.
- Gold shot up to Rs. 3,068 per gram on the 27thof February and remained constant till the end of the month.
- The month of February witnessed a steady incline in the gold rates starting at Rs. 2,755 and ending at Rs. 3,068.
Gold Rate Trend of Jalgaon in March 2016
- Gold rates remained at Rs. 3068 per gram from the beginning of the month till the 11th of March.
- This was followed by a rise in prices recording its highest for the month between 12th March to 17th March at Rs. 3,093.
- It then dropped by Rs. 60 for the next four days and continued the declining trend ending the month at Rs. 2,989.
The base gold rate fluctuates and varies from time to time based on many factors like international market trends, interest rate fluctuations from international Reserve banks, etc. The base price of gold also depends on the purity of the gold.
Investment avenues for gold in Jalgaon
Investments in gold can be made in many different ways, the two most common are listed as under:
Market traded gold: Gold that’s traded in the form of E-gold or Gold ETFs rarely involves the investor making any physical contact with real gold, but instead allows him/her to trade representative certificates that are assigned to gold that’s stored in a secure location. These transactions are perfect for those diligent few who wish to profit off the fluctuating gold market, by buying low and selling high, or simply holding on to the gold itself. There is no risk of the physical gold being stolen in these cases, and E-gold and ETF transactions are highly secured online with the best encryption. The Mumbai Stock Exchange facilitates trading in Gold ETFs, and the National Spot Exchange allows investors to trade and hold E-gold.
Traditional physical gold: The old-fashioned way to buy gold – over the counter from a bank or a jeweller is more prominent in Jalgaon. Physical gold is rarely traded as a commodity, but instead bought and stored to be used on auspicious occasions or weddings, and as a determinant of the prosperity and wealth of the person holding the gold. Jalgaon jewellery shops are massive and very well appointed, made not only to cater to the residents of Jalgaon, but to the entire country – as the city attracts many people who wish to purchase gold ornaments made in a very specific style.
- Also Check: Gold Rate in Maharashtra
Also Check Gold Price in NearBy Cities of Jalgaon
|Gold Rate In Kolhapur||Gold Rate In Mumbai||Gold Rate In Nagpur||Gold Rate In Pune|
|Gold Rate In Aurangabad||Gold Rate In Thane||Gold Rate In Nashik||Gold Rate In Solapur|
|Gold Rate In Amravati||Gold Rate In Nanded||Gold Rate In Sangli||Gold Rate In Surat|
Read more on Gold
- Global Demand For Gold Driven By Indian Wedding Traditions
- Buying Gold In India Make Sure Its Real Gold
- How To Buy Gold Coins Bars Bullion Online