*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
Gold Price In Kurnool
Kurnool is situated in Andhra Pradesh and is also known as the ‘Gateway to Rayalaseema’. It was the capital of Andhra Pradesh from 1953 to 1956. It is the fifth most populated city according to a census conducted in 2011. The place is home to many beautiful temples and caves which serve as a tourist attraction. The place is also well known for its mineral sources including iron ore, limestone, quartz, dolomite and silica. Another metal that is quite popular in Kurnool is gold. Just like people in every other part of India, people in Kurnool are obsessed with gold and consider it as an investment as well as a commodity. Gold jewelry and other investments in gold are equally popular in Kurnool.
The price of gold is usually measured in grams. The price of gold is decided based on many factors amongst which the quality of gold plays a deciding factor. The price for 22karat gold differs from the price offered on 24 karat gold which is considered to be the purest form of gold for jewelry making. Given below is the price for 22 karat as well as 24 karat gold in Kurnool.
Gold Rate Trend in Kurnool for October 2020 to December 2020 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.5,066 per gram||Rs.5,194 per gram||Rs.4,877 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.4,998 per gram||Rs.4,876 per gram||Rs.5,096 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.5,131 per gram on 12 October||Rs.5,302 per gram on 10 November||Rs.5,138 per gram on 21 December|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,904 per gram on 20 October||Rs.4,876 per gram on 30 November||Rs.4,877 per gram on 1 December|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Kurnool from October 2020 to December 2020:
- Gold prices in Kurnool opened at the rate of Rs.5,066 per gram in the month of October 2020. During the month it had hit the highest price point on 12th of October wherein the precious metal was being traded at the rate of Rs.5,131 per gram. The lowest price of the yellow metal was recorded on 20th of October wherein it stood at the rate of Rs.4,904 per gram. The month closed with gold price in Kurnool being listed at Rs.4,998 per gram. During the month, the overall performance of gold in Kurnool witnessed a decline of –1.34%.
- In the month of November 2020, the gold prices in Kurnool opened at the rate of Rs.5,194 per gram. During the month it had hit the highest price point on 10th of November wherein the precious metal stood at the rate of Rs.5,302 per gram. The lowest price of the yellow metal was recorded on 30th of November wherein it stood at the rate of Rs.4,876 per gram. The month closed with gold price in Kurnool being listed at Rs.4,876 per gram. During the month, the overall performance of gold in Kurnool witnessed a decrease of -0.96%.
- In Kurnool, the price of gold opened at the rate of Rs.4,877 per gram in the month of December 2020. For the month, gold had hit the highest price point of Rs.5,138 per gram on 21st December 2020. The lowest price was recorded on 1st of December wherein it stood at the rate of Rs.4,877 per gram. The month closed with gold price in Kurnool being listed at Rs.5,096 per gram. During the month, the overall performance of gold in Kurnool witnessed an increase of 4.49%.
Gold Rate Trend in Kurnool for July 2020 to September 2020 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.5,049 per gram||Rs.5,583 per gram||Rs.5,221 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.5,561 per gram||Rs.5,360 per gram||Rs.5,354 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.5,561 per gram on 31 July||Rs.5,914 per gram on 8 August||Rs.5,408 per gram on 21 September|
|Lowest Price||Rs.5,049 per gram from 1 July||Rs.5,359 per gram on 30 August||Rs.5,019 per gram on 26 September|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Kurnool from July 2020 to September 2020:
- Gold prices for the month of July opened at Rs.5,049 per gram and closed at Rs.5,561 per gram. The coronavirus outbreak all over the world ensured that the prices of gold increased. The various stimulus measures introduced by central banks also affected gold prices. Overall, the yellow metal saw its prices increase by 10.14% over the course of the month.
- In August, the prices of gold dipped by 3.99%. Gold hit its highest rate for the month on 8 August and was at Rs.5,914 per gram.
- On 1 September 2020, the price of gold had been Rs.5,221 per gram. Gold prices increased by 2.54% over the course of the month and closed at Rs.5,019 for a gram. The increase in the number of coronavirus cased caused fears of a global recession, ensuring gold prices increased.
Gold Rate Trend in Kurnool for April 2020 to June 2020 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.4,150 per gram||Rs.4,670 per gram||Rs.4,917 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.4,720 per gram||Rs.4,898 per gram||Rs.5,067 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.4,720 per gram on 30 April||Rs.4,909 per gram on 26 May and 27 May||Rs.5,067 per gram on 30 June|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,150 per gram from 1 April to 5 April||Rs.4,621 per gram on 2 May||Rs.4,837 per gram on 8 June|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Kurnool from April to June:
- Gold prices for the month of April opened and closed at Rs.4,150 per gram and Rs.4,720 per gram, respectively. The coronavirus outbreak all over the world ensured that the prices of gold increased. The various stimulus measures introduced by central banks also affected gold prices. Overall, the yellow metal saw its prices increase by 13.73% over the course of the month.
- In May, the prices of gold increased by 0.59%. The tensions between China and the US played a part in the prices of gold increasing. Gold hit its highest rate for the month on 26 May and 27 May and was at Rs.4,909 per gram.
- On 1 June 2020, the price of gold was at Rs.4,917 per gram. Gold prices increased by 3,05% over the course of the month and closed at Rs.5,057 for a gram. The increase in the number of coronavirus cased caused fears of a global recession, ensuring gold prices increased.
Gold Rate Trend in Kurnool for January 2020 to March 2020 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.3,922 per gram||Rs.4,077 per gram||Rs.4,185 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.4,074 per gram||Rs.4,185 per gram||Rs.4,150 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.4,125 per gram on 8 January||Rs.4,305 per gram on 24 February||Rs.4,443 per gram on 6 March 2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs.3,919 per gram on 2 January||Rs.4,030 per gram on 6 February||Rs.4,026 per gram on 19 March 2020|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Kurnool from January 2020 to March 2020:
- The yellow metal had stepped foot into January being priced at Rs.3,922 per gram in the city of Kurnool. The price of the metal had increased during this month. As compared to the closing price of the previous month, the price of gold had dipped by Rs.3. The rates of the metal had dropped in this city after the U.S. dollar had recovered in the international markets post Beijing and Washington signing the interim Phase-1 trade deal. The sudden outbreak of the coronavirus in China had further tampered with the rates of gold. On 21 January, the price of the precious metal had been Rs.4,028 per gram. The World Health Organization (WHO) had declared a World Health Emergency as the number of cases of the coronavirus and deaths caused by it had increased. This led to gold closing at Rs.4,074 per gram by the end of the month. The performance of the metal in this city had seen an increase of 3.87%.
- The next month, February had opened with gold being priced at Rs.4,077 per gram. The price of the metal had remained the same till 4 February. After this, the rates had dropped sharply from 5 February, standing at Rs.4,040 per gram to Rs.4,030 per gram on the next day, 6 February. By 12 February, the city saw the rates of the metal standing at Rs.4,057 per gram, which is an increase by Rs.27. There had been a hike in the metal’s prices as many more new coronavirus cases had been reported all across the world. On 15 February, the price of gold had skyrocketed to Rs.4,120 per gram. The yellow metal had seen its price increase on 19 February to Rs.4,151 per gram. The rates had further hiked up to Rs.4,179 per gram by 20 February. The rates of the metal had witnessed an increase all throughout the fourth week of this month. By 21 February, the rates of gold had hiked to Rs.4,213 per gram. After 3 days, the metal had touched its highest price of the month at Rs.4,305 per gram. The constant fluctuations in its price led the investors to book profits. This had driven the fall in gold prices. On 29 February, gold was being sold at Rs.4,185 per gram.
- In the month of March, gold had seen a drop in its price by 0.83%. The metal stood at Rs.4,185 per gram on 1 March and on 3 March, the prices of the metal had increased to Rs.4,215 per gram. With this increase, gold recovered from a pretty bad decline, and this had been led by investors waiting on the U.S. Federal Reserve to cut down the interest rate. On 19 March, the metal had touched its lowest for the month. On this day, the metal had been priced at Rs.4,026 per gram. The fall in the prices can be associated with traders having liquidated their positions in gold. This had been despite the central banks’ constant measures for combatting the impact of the coronavirus on a weak economy. By 21 March, the rates had skyrocketed to Rs.4,164 per gram. The fiscal stimulus and monetary measures launched by the central banks had been helping the international markets. The rate of the metal had been stagnant during the last week of the month. The metal had closed at Rs.4,150 per gram on 31 March.
Gold investments in Kurnool
There are several ways in which one can invest in gold. Listed below are some of the popular type of gold investments in Kurnool.
- Physical gold-Physical gold is one of the most popular way of investing in gold. Physical gold can be purchased in the form of coins, bullion and jewelry. Bullion gold is the most sought after in terms of investment as a result of lower cost and higher liquidity.
- Market trade-One can invest in gold ETFs, E-gold and gold futures. It offers a very convenient and easy way to get exposure to gold in India. Though this type of investment is not as popular yet, a lot of people have started investing in it owing to the advantages offered by the investment.
- Also Check: Gold Rate in Andhra Pradesh
Also Check Gold Price in NearBy Cities of Kurnool
Read more on Gold
- Significance Of Gold In Indian Culture
- Why Is Gold Rate Fluctuating
- Tips For Buying Gold Jewellery
- India Gold Coin