*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
Kurnool is situated in Andhra Pradesh and is also known as the ‘Gateway to Rayalaseema’. It was the capital of Andhra Pradesh from 1953 to 1956. It is the fifth most populated city according to a census conducted in 2011. The place is home to many beautiful temples and caves which serve as a tourist attraction. The place is also well known for its mineral sources including iron ore, limestone, quartz, dolomite and silica. Another metal that is quite popular in Kurnool is gold. Just like people in every other part of India, people in Kurnool are obsessed with gold and consider it as an investment as well as a commodity. Gold jewelry and other investments in gold are equally popular in Kurnool.
Gold rate in Kurnool
The price of gold is usually measured in grams. The price of gold is decided based on many factors amongst which the quality of gold plays a deciding factor. The price for 22karat gold differs from the price offered on 24 karat gold which is considered to be the purest form of gold for jewelry making. Given below is the price for 22 karat as well as 24 karat gold in Kurnool.
Gold Rate Trend in Kurnool for October 2018 to December 2018 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,071 per gram||Rs.3,184 per gram||Rs.3,045 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,188 per gram||Rs.3,045 per gram||Rs.3,165 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,211 per gram on 15 October||Rs.3,196 per gram on 6 November||Rs.3,192 per gram on 11 December|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,071 per gram on 1 October||Rs.3,045 per gram on 30 November||Rs.3,045 per gram on 1 December|
Gold trend in Kurnool for October 2018
- For the month of October, the price of gold in Kurnool opened at Rs.3,071 per gram and increased steadily through the month due to the weakening of the dollar against other currencies.
- Mid-month, gold prices had increased to Rs.3,211 per gram marking the highest price in October. This was mainly due to the US-China trade war which resulted in a volatile market, leading to an increase in global demand for gold.
- However, in the second half of the month, the price of gold decreased marginally due to fluctuations in local demand and the market.
- The price of the metal, at the end of October, was recorded at Rs.3,188 per gram with a percentage incline of 3.80.
Gold trend in Kurnool for November 2018
- The price of gold took a hit in November as the dollar recovered from the market crisis, resulting in the weakening of the rupee.
- On 1 November 2018, gold was priced at Rs.3,184 per gram and steadily increased to Rs.3,196 per gram in the first week of the month. This marked the highest price of the metal in November.
- Throughout the rest of the month, gold prices decreased as the value of the rupee fell against the dollar, resulting in a dip in global and local demand.
- Gold was priced at Rs.3,045 per gram at the end of the month which resulted in a percentage decline of the metal by 4.36.
Gold trend in Kurnool for December 2018
- Gold prices recovered to a great extent in the month of December, even after opening at the lowest price of the month at Rs.3,045 per gram.
- Due to the crisis in the United States of America, the markets fell gradually. This resulted in the price of the metal reaching Rs.3,192 per gram on 11 December, the highest price of gold in Kurnool for the month.
- In the second half of the month, the price of gold fluctuated a great deal due to the continuous rise and fall of global demand and market trends.
- However, on 31 December 2018, gold prices closed at Rs.3,165 per gram marking an incline of 3.94%.
Gold Rate Trend in Kurnool for July 2018 to September 2018 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,059 per gram||Rs.2,983 per gram||Rs.3,029 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,986 per gram||Rs.3,036 per gram||Rs.3,074 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs. 3,071 per gram on 6 July||Rs.3,036 per gram on 31 August||Rs.3,090 per gram on 25 and 26 September|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,986 per gram on 31 July||Rs.2,940 per gram on 16 August||Rs.3,019 per gram on 3 September|
Gold rate trend in Kurnool for July 2018
- A declining trend in gold prices was recorded at the beginning of the month due to reduced demand from local industries and coin makers.
- On 1 July, the yellow metal was trading at Rs.3,059 per gram. The rupee declined in value during this point. However, domestic demand was still on the decline.
- The price of gold in Kurnool hit its peak on 6 July when it traded at Rs.3,071 per gram. Demand for the metal finally picked up. However, the dollar was on the uprise causing the price of gold to dip during the end of the month.
- The price of gold then declined steadily and reached its lowest point on 31 July. On this day, the metal was trading at Rs.2,986 per gram.
Gold rate trend in Kurnool for August 2018
- August commenced with gold being priced at Rs.2,983 per gram.
- The price of gold varied throughout the month due to a constant fluctuation in demand for the metal.
- On 16 August, the metal was priced at Rs.2,940 per gram.
- Towards the end of the month, the gold price surged due to a long awaited increase in domestic demand.
- On 31 August, the precious metal was priced at Rs.3,036 per gram, the highest price for the month of August.
- Gold price for the month recorded an upward trend of 1.77%.
Gold rate trend in Kurnool for September 2018
- As the local demand for the metal remained steady, gold opened at Rs.3,029 per gram on 1 September 2018.
- On 3 September, the price of the metal hit a monthly low of Rs.3,019 per gram due to a fall in the demand. However, in the following days, gold rates in Kurnool quickly rebounded.
- The highest gold rate for the month in Kurnool was recorded on 25 and 26 of the month when the precious metal traded at Rs.3,090 per gram.
- Gold closed at Rs.3,074 per gram and recorded an incline of 1.48% for the month.
Gold Rate Trend in Kurnool for April 2018 to June 2018 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,072 per gram||Rs.3,114 per gram||Rs.3,100 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,123 per gram||Rs.3,122 per gram||Rs.3,054 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,153 per gram on 19 April||Rs.3,147 per gram on 14 May||Rs.3,119 per gram on 9 & 10 June|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,064 per gram on 6 April||Rs.3,103 per gram on 2 May||Rs.3,054 per gram on 30 June|
Gold Rate Trend in Kurnool for April 2018
- The gold rate in Kurnool was on the rise for most of the month, as steady demand from retailer coupled with rising demand from jewellers kept prices from falling.
- Gold opened the month at Rs.3,072 per gram as fluctuating equity markets and the burgeoning trade tariff crisis led to heavier reliance on safe-haven assets.
- Local retail demand was on the decline and affected rates towards the end of the month, but industrial offtake ensures prices did not fall too steeply.
- April ended with gold priced at Rs.3,123 per gram to record a 1.66% rise in value over the course of the month.
Gold Rate Trend in Kurnool for May 2018
- May saw gold prices fluctuate as fears over the escalating trade tariff crisis led investors to increase bullion offtake.
- The precious metal opened the month priced at Rs.3,114 per gram as local demand from jewellers maintained prices.
- The end of the wedding season resulted in lower retail sales, while the rising dollar resulted in reduced industrial demand.
- Prices peaked on 14 May when gold traded at Rs.3,147 per gram on a sharp fall by the dollar.
- Fluctuating market cues led to dips in bullion demand, as gold ended the month priced at Rs.3,122 per gram.
Gold Rate Trend in Kurnool for June 2018
- Gold began the month strongly, trading at Rs.3,100 per gram as uncertainty over the upcoming U.S.-China summit led to investors increasing bullion orders.
- Local industrial demand fell gradually as the rupee fell heavily against the dollar, trading at Rs.3,088 per gram on 6 June.
- The success of the summit boosted the dollar rate, but fears over the trade crisis led to higher demand for gold which rose to Rs.3,110 per gram on 14 June.
- Prices fell over the course of the month as overseas demand for the metal also fell due to the continued rise of the dollar.
- The month ended with gold priced at Rs.3,054 per gram, as gold’s value dropped by 1.48%.
Gold Rate Trend in Kurnool for January 2018 to March 2018 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
Rs.3,002 per gram
Rs.3,040 per gram
Rs.3,043 per gram
Rs.3,045 per gram
Rs.3,046 per gram
Rs.3,072 per gram
Rs.3,084 per gram on 20 & 21 January
Rs.3,103 per gram on 14 February
Rs.3,105 per gram on 24 & 25 March
Rs.3,001 per gram on 4 January
Rs.3,003 per gram on 8 February
Rs.3,030 per gram on 19 March
Gold Rate Trend in Kurnool for January 2018
- Demand for gold in Kurnool was on the increase in January as strong retail demand coupled with consistent industrial demand kept prices high.
- Gold opened the month trading at Rs.3,002 per gram but poor local demand led to prices stagnating.
- A drop in the dollar rate led to higher demand for the yellow metal overseas as equity markets also dropped significantly, resulting in a steady rise in the price of gold.
- Jewellers also increased orders due to the wedding season, which kept local prices stable in spite of fluctuations in demand overseas.
- Prices rose to a monthly high of Rs.3,084 per gram on 20 January as markets fell on renewed tensions with North Korea, resulting in greater demand for safe-haven assets like bullion.
- Prices dropped to Rs.3,045 per gram as the month ended on 31 January.
Gold Rate Trend in Kurnool for February 2018
- Gold prices were muted in the month of February due to fluctuating demand from both local as well as overseas buyers, with jewellers reducing intake due to poor retail sales.
- The month began with gold priced at Rs.3,040 per gram as equity markets were turbulent due to war rhetoric from the U.S. and North Korea.
- Local demand was steady but diminishing as the high cost of gold put off many retail buyers.
- Prices rose marginally towards the middle of the month, with gold reaching its monthly high of Rs.3,103 per gram on 14 February.
- There was a gradual drop in demand as the dollar gained on other global currencies and made gold imports more expensive.
- The month ended with gold priced at Rs.3,046 per gram on 28 February to register a 0.19% increase in price during the month.
Gold Rate Trend in Kurnool for March 2018
- Conflicting cues led to gold prices fluctuating wildly in March, with the precious metal trading at Rs.3,043 per gram on 1 March.
- There was a dip in the dollar rate which boosted demand for gold and led to a rise in price, but local demand continued to be sluggish due to poor retail sales.
- Positive U.S. non-farm data led to a revival in the dollar’s fortunes and resulted in declining interest in bullion as jewellers reduced orders.
- Gold traded at a steady rate initially before falling to Rs.3,030 per gram on 19 March as strong equity markets and a bullish dollar led to falling demand for the yellow metal.
- Prices improved as the month progressed following the renewal of trade tensions with China, as markets were apprehensive of a trade war.
- Prices rose to Rs.3,105 per gram on 24 March before closing the month at Rs.3,072 per gram on 31 March.
Gold Rate Trend in Kurnool for October 2017 to December 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,040 per gram||Rs.2,974 per gram||Rs.2,982 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,996 per gram||Rs.2,996 per gram||Rs.3,015 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,059 per gram on 14 and 15 October||Rs.3,030 per gram 18 to 20 November||Rs.3,015 per gram on 30 and 31 December|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,996 per gram on 31 October||Rs.2,974 per gram on 1 and 6 November||Rs.2,906 per gram on 13 December|
Gold Rate Trend in Kurnool for October 2017:
- When trading commenced for the month, gold rate in Kurnool were recorded holding at Rs.3,040 per gram on the 1st.
- With the US dollar index gaining against other emerging currencies in the world market amid possibilities of a Fed rate hike, prices dropped to Rs.2,997 per gram on the 6th.
- However, an increase in domestic demand ahead of the festive season resulted in prices surging to Rs.3,027 per gram on the 9th.
- The 14th saw gold price in Kurnool touching their highest monthly figure of Rs.3,059 per gram following a strong demand for the metal brought about by the positive trends overseas.
- But with the US dollar regaining lost ground amid firmer equities over the next few days, rates dropped to Rs.3,026 per gram on the 20th.
- Demand for the metal declined significantly with investors speculating over possibilities of an interest rate hike by the Federal Reserve.
- The month came to an end with the yellow metal trading at Rs.2,996 per gram - the lowest recorded monthly figure - on the 31st. Kurnool recorded a decline of 1.44% in gold prices during the course of the month.
Gold Rate Trend in Kurnool for November 2017:
- The bullion trade opened with the precious metal trading relatively lower at Rs.2,974 per gram with poor demand from the previous month.
- Though gold rate in Kurnool rose to Rs.2,987 per gram the next day, an increase in the dollar value resulted in gold prices declining over the next few days.
- On the 6th, the yellow metal was recorded trading at Rs.2,974 per gram owing to reduced domestic demand amid poor global cues.
- However, safe-haven demand for the metal surged after the US-North Korean relations worsened during the month. This led to bullion rates climbing to Rs.3,015 per gram on the 10th.
- The poorly performing greenback amid falling equities led to prices surging further to Rs.3,030 per gram on the 19th.
- Rates dropped to Rs.3,009 per gram on the 28th after the US dollar regained lost ground after the Republican tax reform plan was brought forward in the US Senate.
- The month concluded with the yellow metal priced at Rs.2,996 per gram on the 30th due to poor demand brought about by the strong dollar and equities performances.
- Kurnool registered a profit of 0.73% in bullion trade during the course of the month.
Gold Rate Trend in Kurnool for December 2017:
- The final month of the quarter began with the bullion trading at Rs.2,982 per gram amid poor trends overseas.
- Gold price in Kurnool plummeted to Rs.2,968 per gram on the 5th with the dollar gaining after the approval of the US tax reform bill.
- The strong US dollar index coupled with firmer equities market resulted in gold rates dropping significantly over the next few days.
- The yellow metal was priced at Rs.2,908 per gram on the 12th before hitting the lowest recorded monthly figure of Rs.2,906 per gram on the 13th ahead of the Federal Reserve’s monetary policy meeting.
- However, with Fed rate hike proved to have a negative impact on the equities and pushed the US dollar lower. This led to gold rates rebounding to Rs.2,933 per gram on the 19th.
- Gold price in Kurnool surged to Rs.2,956 per gram on the 23rd after the dollar lost against other apex currencies with investors mulled over the ultimate result of the tax system overhaul on the US economic growth.
- With the Asian stocks failing in the world markets, demand for safe-haven assets such as gold surged. This led to bullion rates surging to Rs.3,015 per gram on the last day. Kurnool recorded a profit of 1.10% in bullion trade during the month.
Gold Rate Trend in Kurnool for July 2017 to September 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.2,950 per gram||Rs.2,931 per gram||Rs.2,997 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,920 per gram||Rs.2,965 per gram||Rs.3,040 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.2,950 per gram on 1 July||Rs.2,980 per gram on 29 August||Rs.3,100 per gram on 8 September|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,800 per gram on 14 July||Rs.2,900 per gram from 5 to 8 August||Rs.2,997 per gram on 1 September|
Gold rate trend in Kurnool for July 2017
- Gold prices in Kurnool were significantly affected by the introduction of GST in the country.
- The yellow metal was priced at Rs.2,950 per gram, when the month commenced. This was also the highest recorded monthly figure in the city.
- Implementation of the GST coupled with weak global cues resulted in reduced demand for the yellow metal. This led to gold rates dropping to Rs.2,869 per gram on the 9th.
- On the 14th, gold prices in Kurnool plunged to reach its lowest monthly figure of Rs.2,800 per gram after newly approved 3% GST curbed domestic demand for the metal.
- However, rates picked up as the month progressed as demand for gold improved with strong global cues, and the yellow metal was trading at Rs.2,920 per gram on the 27th.
- Thanks to a low but steady demand from local jewellers, industries and retailers, priced remained unchanged at Rs.2,920 per gram until the last day.
- Kurnool witnessed gold rates decline by 1.01% during the month.
Gold rate trend in Kurnool for August 2017
- The month of August witnessed gold rates improve considerably with the bullion trade recovering after the GST introduction.
- When trading commenced in Kurnool, gold was priced at Rs.2,931 per gram on the 1st.
- However, gold rates in Kurnool declined over the next few days against a firm dollar. This led to gold rates plunging to Rs.2,900 per gram on the 5th.
- With geopolitical tensions rising between the US and North Korea, the US economy collapsed coupled with a weak dollar value. This resulted in a surplus demand for safe-haven investments like gold, and the yellow metal was trading at Rs.2,977 per gram on the 12th.
- Gold prices in Kurnool picked up towards the end of the month with positive global trends, and the precious metal touched its highest recorded monthly figure of Rs.2,980 per gram on the 28th.
- Rates declined over the next few days as the dollar began to regain lost ground, and the yellow metal was trading at Rs.2,965 per gram on the last day.
- A weak US dollar coupled with poor equities market led to gold rates incline by 1.16% in Kurnool.
Gold rate trend in Kurnool for September 2017
- The yellow metal was trading at Rs.2,997 per gram, when trading commenced in Kurnool.
- With the US-North Korean diplomatic relations deteriorating, demand for safe-haven assets like gold surged globally. This led to gold prices skyrocketing to Rs.3,100 per gram on the 8th.
- Gold prices in Kurnool fluctuated for the rest of the month under the Rs.3,040 per gram mark amid firmer equity markets and strong dollar rates.
- When the month concluded, the precious metal was priced at Rs.3,040 per gram on the 30th.
- Gold rates in Kurnool witnessed prices incline at 1.43% during the month, owing to positive global trends coupled with steady local demand.
Gold Rate Trend in Kurnool for April 2017 to June 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.2,956 per gram||Rs.2,984 per gram||Rs.2,985 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,984 per gram||Rs.2,963 per gram||Rs.2,967 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,035 per gram from 22 to 23 April||Rs.2,984 per gram on 1 and 30 May||Rs.3,030 per gram on 7 June|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,954 per gram from 8 to 10 April||Rs.2,889 per gram on 10, 11 May||Rs.2,940 on 20 and 27 June|
Gold rate trend in Kurnool for April 2017
- Gold rate in Kurnool fluctuated in the month of April, trading at Rs.2,956 per gram on 1 April
- Failing value for U.S. dollar increased the demand for gold, the rate reached Rs.2,983 per gram on 5 April.
- In spite of the weak U.S. dollar rates, the demand for gold from the international markets reduced which led to a dip in rates to Rs.2,954 per gram on 8 April.
- Poor performance from market increased the gold rates to Rs.3,010 per gram on 12 April.
- The weak markets contributed to investors turning towards the yellow metal resulting in an increase in the gold rates to Rs.3,040 per gram on 15 April.
- The demand for gold dropped to Rs.2,998 per gram on 25 April due to subdued demand from the international industrial sectors.
- The French Election 2017 boosted the markets causing the fluctuated gold rates throughout the month.
- Though gold was trading at Rs.2,984 per gram on 30 April, the fluctuating demand contributed to an incline in demand for gold resulting in 0.94% increase in the value of gold.
Gold rate trend in Kurnool for May 2017
- Though the gold rates opened at Rs.2,984 per gram on 1 May, the French Election 2017 that strengthened the European stock markets led to a decline in the demand for gold for the month.
- Gold prices fell to Rs.2,899 per gram on 7 May due to a reduced offtake from the local and international markets.
- With no much changes in the demand pattern, gold was being traded at Rs.2,892 per gram on 14 May.
- The demand for gold increased slightly due to poor jobs data from the U.S. leading to an increase in the rates to Rs.2,956 per gram on 18 May.
- The fluctuating stock markets allowed investors to increase the demand for the precious metal, the gold prices rose to Rs.2,979 per gram on 23 May as investors started turning towards their safe haven.
- In spite of a poor demand for gold due to various factors, the local jewellers showed interest in gold making it Rs.2,984 per gram on 30 May.
- Trading at Rs.2,963 per gram, the declining demand caused a dip in the value for gold to 0.53% for the month of May.
Gold rate trend in Kurnool for June 2017
- Though the demand for gold increased, opening at Rs.2,985 per gram on 1 June, the rates fluctuated for the month of June leading to an overall decline in the value for gold.
- The weak U.S dollar rates and fluctuating stock markets increased the demand for the yellow metal making it trade at Rs.2,981 per gram on 11 June.
- Despite weak U.S. dollar rates, the reduced demand for gold from the international markets led to a dip in the gold rates to Rs.2,949 per gram on 19 June.
- Gold was being traded at Rs.2,964 per gram on 24 June due to a fluctuating demand from both the local as well as international markets.
- Gold rates recovered slightly as it was priced at Rs.2,977 per gram on 26 June.
- The decreased and fluctuating demand resulted in gold rates at Rs.2,967 per gram on 30 June with a - 0.60 % dip the prices.
Gold Rate Trend in Kurnool for January 2017 to March 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.2,821 per gram||Rs.2,965 per gram||Rs.2,990 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,954 per gram||Rs.3,003 per gram||Rs.2,940 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.2,978 per gram on 23rd January||Rs.3,014 per gram on the 25th and 26th of February||Rs.2,994 per gram on the 2nd of March|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,821 per gram on 1st January||Rs.2,944 per gram on the 4th and 5th of February||Rs.2,900 per gram on 15th of March|
Gold Rate Trend for Kurnool in January 2017:
- In Kurnool, gold trading was quiet on the positive side during the first month of quarter 1 of 2017.
- When trading began on 1st January, gold was trading at Rs.2,821 per gram but due to a sustained increase in demand, gold prices seemed to go up over the course of the month.
- Prices kept increasing as they went to Rs.2,876 per gram by the 9th and reached Rs.2,974 per gram by the 18th.
- Despite a lot of fluctuations, gold prices seemed to be on the increase.
- By the end of the month, gold prices were holding at Rs.2,954 per gram.
- Price trends changed at the rate of 4.71% for the month of January.
Gold Rate Trend for Kurnool in February 2017:
- Though the price trend didn’t change by that big a margin, there was still a positive growth to be witnessed in February.
- On 1st February, gold was selling at Rs.2,965 per gram, which decreased to hit Rs.2,945 per gram by the 4th.
- However, prices rallied to reach their highest of Rs.3,014 per gram on 25th of February.
- As demand slightly went down, gold was seen trading at Rs.3,003 per gram.
- Price trends changed at 1.28% for the month of February.
Gold Rate Trend for Kurnool in March 2017:
- March was a relatively negative period for gold trade in Kurnool, which was evident with the drop in prices during February.
- The month started with gold trading at Rs.2,990 per gram but as there were a lot of fluctuations brought about by the US Federal Reserve rate hike, demand for bullion fell.
- By the 15th, gold rates dropped so low that they hit Rs.2,900 per gram, the lowest gold rate for the month.
- However, gold prices rallied to end the month at Rs.2,940 per gram.
- Price trends in Kurnool fell by -1.67% as demand kept falling for majority of the month.
|1st day||Rs.3,152 per gram||Rs.3,065 per gram||Rs.2,893 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,067 per gram||Rs.2,942 per gram||Rs.2,821 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,152 per gram on 1st & 2nd October||Rs.3,166 per gram on 9th November||Rs.2,895 per gram on 2nd December|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,021 per gram on 15th & 16th October||Rs.2,914 per gram on 25th November||Rs.2,767 per gram on 26th December|
Gold Rate Trend for Kurnool in October 2016
- The first week of October saw gold trading at Rs.3,152 per gram as festive season was looming large.
- However, prices seemed to drop during the second week as the US dollar strengthened against a low-performing rupee.
- The third week saw gold prices fluctuate and later increase slightly as the results of US Presidential Elections was awaited by markets around the world.
- Despite all the fluctuations, the last week saw gold prices gain by a positive margin to end the month at Rs.3,067 per gram.
- Overall, the price of gold witnessed a change of -2.69% during the month.
Gold Rate Trend for Kurnool in November 2016
- At the beginning of the month, gold was trading at Rs.3,065 per gram.
- There were plenty of catalytic factors that led to prices fluctuations throughout the month.
- Despite local demand being low, a Donald Trump victory in the US elections brought the markets crashing down thereby increasing rates.
- Demonetisation of higher currency notes was introduced at the beginning of second week which led to market crashing and demand for gold increasing.
- The next few days saw immense cash shortage in the entire country, which paved the way for low demands during the festive season.
- November saw gold prices change by -4.01% in Kurnool.
Gold Rate Trend for Kurnool in December 2016
- The effects of demonetisation was still visible as December began leading to little and no increase in demand.
- The last month of Q4 began with gold trading at Rs.2,893 per gram, which held steady for the first week but began to fall as the second week began.
- Festive periods, i.e., Christmas and New Year were looming large which led to an increased spending and thereby a decrease in demand for gold.
- This led to price drop from the 11th to the 20th when gold trading prices went from Rs.2,836 per gram to Rs.2,788 per gram.
- Prices continued their downward trend up until the last 4 days of 2016 when a sudden spike was witnessed.
- Rates went from Rs.2,783 per gram on the 27th to Rs.2,804 per gram on the 28th.
- The last month of 2016 ended with gold prices holding at Rs.2,821 per gram.
- Although December fared comparatively better than its previous two months, there still was a decline in gold prices.
- Overall, there was a price drop of -2.48% to be seen during the month of December.
|1st day||Rs.3,127 per gram||Rs.3,215 per gram||Rs.3,132 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,214 per gram||Rs.3,148 per gram||Rs.3,169 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,214 per gram on 30th and 31st July||Rs.3,215 per gram on 1st August||Rs.3,195 per gram on 8th September|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,115 per gram on 21st July||Rs.3,148 per gram on 31st August||Rs.3,132 per gram on 1st September|
|Trend||Increase in price||Decrease in price||Increase in price|
Gold Rate Trend in Kurnool for July 2016
- The price of gold was Rs.3,127 per gram at the start of the month and fell slightly as the week progressed due to muted demand.
- Prices rose in the second week as demand rose marginally, with gold reaching Rs.3,179 per gram on 7th July.
- The price fell due to demand dropping as currency markets stabilised and domestic demand dropped.
- Gold traded at Rs.3,133 per gram on 15th July as prices continued to fall due to a drop in demand.
- Prices rose slightly to Rs.3,136 per gram on 22nd July before prices dipped as international markets strengthened and domestic demand fell.
- Prices rose in the last week as stocks fell, with gold trading at Rs.3,214 per gram.
Gold Rate Trend in Kurnool for August 2016
- Gold traded at Rs.3,215 per gram in the first week, with prices fluctuating to close at Rs.3,171 per gram at the end of the week.
- Prices fell marginally in the second week to Rs.3,160 per gram on 9th August due to a drop in demand both domestically as well as internationally.
- There was a slight rise in price, with gold trading at Rs.3,181 per gram on 15th August due to a spike in demand and prices rising throughout the week.
- Gold traded at Rs.3,182 per gram in the last week, but a strong market led to the price falling to Rs.3,148 per gram at the end of the month.
Gold Rate Trend in Kurnool for September 2016
- Gold traded at Rs.3,132 per gram at the start of the week, with prices rising to Rs,3,150 per gram on 4th September on strong domestic demand.
- Prices rose to Rs.3,193 per gram on 8th September as demand from jewellers for the festive season pushed up prices.
- The third week saw gold trade at Rs.3,160 per gram on 14th September as demand was muted due to a resurgent stock market.
- Prices continued to slide, with gold trading at Rs.3,157 per gram on 22nd September, but recovered as the week progressed.
- The last week saw gold trade at Rs.3,169 per gram.
|1st day||Rs. 2,894 per gram||Rs. 3,069 per gram||Rs.2,918 per gram|
|Last day||Rs. 3,069 per gram||Rs. 2,916 per gram||Rs.3,013 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs. 3,069 per gram on April 30.||Rs. 3,073 per gram on May 7.||Rs.3,180 per gram on 27th June|
|Lowest price||Rs. 2,894 per gram on April 1.||Rs. 2,900 per gram on May 30.||Rs.2,911 per gram on 3rd June|
Gold Rate Trend in Kurnool in April 2016
- Gold rates were quite high during the month of April and traded at Rs. 3,069 at the end of the month which was also the highest for April.
- A rise in gold price of 6.04% was witnessed as the month progressed.
Gold Rate Trend in Kurnool in May 2016
- Gold traded at Rs. 3,069 per gram on the first day of the month which was also one of the highest.
- Although the price of gold increased for a few days, it began to decline over the course of the month.
- A decline of 4.98% was noted in the price of the gold by the end of the month.
Gold Rate Trend of Kurnool in June 2016
- Gold rate was quite stable throughout the month with minor variations in certain weeks.
- The exit of Britain from the European Union resulted in investors rushing to buy gold amidst fear of global economic uncertainty, resulting in an increase in gold rates.
- There was a rise of 3.25% noted in the price of gold as the month ended.
- The lowest at which gold traded at was on the 3rd of June at Rs.2,911 per gram.
|1st day||Rs. 2,541 per gram||Rs. 2,714 per gram||Rs. 2,994 per gram|
|Last day||Rs. 2,710 per gram||Rs. 2,964 per gram||Rs. 2,883 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs. 2,727 per gram on January 28.||Rs. 2,987 per gram on February 26.||Rs. 2,994 per gram on March 1|
|Lowest price||Rs. 2,541 per gram on January 1,||Rs. 2,714 per gram on February 1.||Rs. 2,871 per gram on March 28.|
Gold Rate Trend in Kurnool in January 2016
- In the month of January, a rise in gold prices was observed as the month of January progressed.
- A rise of 6.65 % was seen.
- The highest price of gold was noted on 28th January at Rs, 2,727 per gram.
Gold Rate Trend in Kurnool in February 2016
- Gold traded at Rs. 2,714 per gram at the beginning of the month.
- Due to high demand, prices were quite high throughout the month.
- There was a rise of 9.21% witnessed towards the end of the month as compared to the beginning.
Gold Rate Trend in Kurnool in March 2016
- Gold trade opened at Rs. 2,994 per gram at the beginning of the month.
- However, as the month progressed, the prices declined, although there were a few fluctuations.
- A decline of 3.70% was observed at the end of March. This may be attributed to continued strikes.
Gold rate for 22 karat gold in Kurnool
Given below is the rate for 22 karat gold in Kurnool
Weight of 22 karat gold
Price for 22 karat gold
Gold rate for 24 karat gold in Kurnool
Given below is the price for 24 karat gold in Kurnool
Weight of 24 karat gold
Price for 24 karat gold
Gold investments in Kurnool
There are several ways in which one can invest in gold. Listed below are some of the popular type of gold investments in Kurnool.
- Physical gold- Physical gold is one of the most popular way of investing in gold. Physical gold can be purchased in the form of coins, bullion and jewelry. Bullion gold is the most sought after in terms of investment as a result of lower cost and higher liquidity.
- Market trade- One can invest in gold ETFs, E-gold and gold futures. It offers a very convenient and easy way to get exposure to gold in India. Though this type of investment is not as popular yet, a lot of people have started investing in it owing to the advantages offered by the investment.
- Also Check: Gold Rate in Andhra Pradesh
Also Check Gold Price in NearBy Cities of Kurnool
|Gold Rate In Hyderabad||Gold Rate In Vijayawada||Gold Rate In Visakhapatnam|
|Gold Rate In Guntur||Gold Rate In Nellore||Gold Rate In Rajahmundry|
|Gold Rate In Kakinada||Gold Rate In Proddatur||Gold Rate In Warangal|
Read more on Gold
- Significance Of Gold In Indian Culture
- Why Is Gold Rate Fluctuating
- Tips For Buying Gold Jewellery
- India Gold Coin