*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
Today's Gold Price in Kurnool
Kurnool is situated in Andhra Pradesh and is also known as the ‘Gateway to Rayalaseema’. It was the capital of Andhra Pradesh from 1953 to 1956. It is the fifth most populated city according to a census conducted in 2011. The place is home to many beautiful temples and caves which serve as a tourist attraction. The place is also well known for its mineral sources including iron ore, limestone, quartz, dolomite and silica. Another metal that is quite popular in Kurnool is gold. Just like people in every other part of India, people in Kurnool are obsessed with gold and consider it as an investment as well as a commodity. Gold jewelry and other investments in gold are equally popular in Kurnool.
Know - Gold Rate in India
The price of gold is usually measured in grams. The price of gold is decided based on many factors amongst which the quality of gold plays a deciding factor. The price for 22karat gold differs from the price offered on 24 karat gold which is considered to be the purest form of gold for jewelry making. Given below is the price for 22 karat as well as 24 karat gold in Kurnool.
Check - Gold Rate Trend in India
Gold Rate Trend in Kurnool from July 2022 to September 2022
|1st Day||Rs.5,024 per gram||Rs.5,035 per gram||Rs.4,946 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.5,056 per gram||Rs.4,992 per gram||Rs.4,932 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.5,056 per gram on 30 and 31 July||Rs.5,160 per gram on 13, 14, and 15 August||Rs.4,988 per gram on 6 September|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,858 per gram on 16 and 17 July||Rs.4,992 per gram on 31 August||Rs.4,841 per gram on 27 September|
Gold Rate Trend in Kurnool from April 2022 to June 2022
|1st Day||Rs.5,076 per gram||Rs.5,148 per gram||Rs.4,977 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.5,148 per gram||Rs.5,014 per gram||Rs.4,917 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.5,299 per gram on 18 April||Rs.5,148 per gram on 1 May||Rs.5,077 per gram on 13 June|
|Lowest Price||Rs.5,043 per gram on 4 April||Rs.4,964 per gram on 18 May||Rs.4,917 per gram on 30 June|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Kurnool from April 2022 to June 2022
- Gold rates in Kurnool opened at Rs.5,076 for a gram in the month of April. Gold prices jumped by the end of the month and closed at Rs.5,148 per gram. The price of gold increased by 1.41% in April.
- On 1 May 2022, gold prices in the city were Rs.5,148 per gram. The prices did not change when compared to 30 April 2022. By 31 May 2022, gold prices fell and were Rs.5,014 for a gram. The lowest and highest prices the yellow metal touched for the month were Rs.4,964 for a gram and Rs.5,148 per gram, respectively.
- In June, gold prices decreased over the course of the month. After opening the month at Rs.4,977 for a gram, the prices of the yellow metal closed at Rs.4,917 per gram. Gold rates fell by 1.21% over the course of the month in the city. The highest price for the month was Rs.5,077 for a gram and the lowest price was Rs.4,917 per gram.
Gold Rate Trend in Kurnool from January 2022 to March 2022 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.4,787 per gram||Rs.4,742 per gram||Rs.5,027 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.4,753 per gram||Rs.5,054 per gram||Rs.5,033 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.4,869 per gram on 26 January||Rs.5,068 per gram on 24 February||Rs.5,360 per gram on 9 March|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,696 per gram on 10 January||Rs.4,740 per gram on 2 February||Rs.5,027 per gram on 1 March|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Kurnool from January 2022 to March 2022
- In Kurnool, the gold price opened at Rs.4,787 per gram in the month of January. Over the month, the prices fluctuated and settled at Rs.4,753 per gram by the end of the month. Overall, the performance of gold in Kurnool was one of decline with a percentage change of 0.71% for the month of January.
- In Kurnool, the gold prices opened at Rs.4,742 per gram for the month of February. Gold reached its highest price point of Rs.5,068 per gram on 24 February.
- In Kurnool, the gold rate in March opened at Rs.5,027 per gram. The month ended with the metal reaching Rs.5,033 per gram. The gold performance in Kurnool inclined in the month by 0.11%.
Gold investments in Kurnool
There are several ways in which one can invest in gold. Listed below are some of the popular type of gold investments in Kurnool.
- Physical gold-Physical gold is one of the most popular way of investing in gold. Physical gold can be purchased in the form of coins, bullion and jewelry. Bullion gold is the most sought after in terms of investment as a result of lower cost and higher liquidity.
- Market trade-One can invest in gold ETFs, E-gold and gold futures. It offers a very convenient and easy way to get exposure to gold in India. Though this type of investment is not as popular yet, a lot of people have started investing in it owing to the advantages offered by the investment.
FAQs on Gold Rate in Kurnool
- What are the factors influencing the gold price in Kurnool?
In Kurnool, the gold price is influenced by various factors like interest rates, demand, inflation, import duty, currency fluctuations, and more.
- What is the GST on gold in Kurnool?
The GST levied on gold is 3%.
- How to check gold in Kurnool?
While buying gold, ensure that you look for hallmarking, BIS Logo, Jewellers' Identification Mark & Number, making charges, and purity.
- Should I buy 22 karat gold or 24 karat gold in Kurnool?
When it comes to jewellery, 22 karat gold is preferred. This is because 24 karat gold contains 99.9% and jewellery made from it will be pliable. If you wish to buy 24 karat gold, gold biscuits and gold bars are the best options.
- Are the gold rates the same all over India?
No, the gold prices vary from state to state. The prices are determined by the import costs and taxes in every state.
- Check - Gold Rate in Andhra Pradesh
Also Check Gold Price in NearBy Cities of Kurnool
Read More on Gold
- GST on Gold
- Gold And Devaluation
- Gold Price Valuation In India
- Why Is Gold Rate Fluctuating
- Why Investing In Gold Is A Golden Opportunity
- How Gold Rate Fluctuation Affects Indian Economy
- Top 8 Reasons to Invest in Gold
- How Does Gold Investment Affect Indian Economy?
- How Will Restricting Gold Imports in India Affect Gold Rates?
- Top 5 Factors That Affect Gold Rate In India
- Why Gold Prices Are Up