*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
The last few months have been very tumultuous for gold prices in India. There was a downward trend in the prices owing to the wait for the announcement of the US Federal interest rate changes. The prices have now been recovering a bit and are up a bit now. Where in December of 2015 they were down to Rs. 25,724 for 10 grams of 24 Karat gold, they now stand at about Rs. 29,800. The reason the prices suffered such a drop in price was also that the uncertainty of the price of gold was deterring imports and was also pushing the demand down. Since the announcement of the interest rates, the prices of gold have been recovering across the country.
Warangal is a district about 145 km northeast of the city of Hyderabad. It is one of the cities that has been slated to be turned into one of India’s first 100 smart cities. The main economic activity of the city is agriculture with it sporting Asia’s second largest grain market. The city is also attracting investors from the information technology and providing them with the opportunity to set up shop there. It has also been given the status of a world heritage by UNESCO as a result of its strong ties to the history of the country.
Find Today's Gold Rate in Top Metro Cities
|Today's Gold Rate in Mumbai||Today's Gold Rate in Chennai||Today's Gold Rate in Bangalore|
|Today's Gold Rate in Delhi||Today's Gold Rate in Kolkata||Today's Gold Rate in Hyderabad|
Gold as an investment
While Warangal may be an industrial town which is attracting more and more attention from the IT industry, its people also keep a close watch on investment opportunities. These opportunities can even present themselves in the form of investments in gold.
Physical gold: Physical gold is the most common form of investment when it comes to investing in gold. In such an investment, people actually purchase gold in the form of jewellery, not with the view of it being an ornament but from the view of it being an investment and an ornament. Warangal has a good network of gold shops and traders who offer people the opportunity to be able to invest in gold through jewellery.
Buying gold from banks: Another way gold can be invested in, in Warangal, is through the purchase of gold bullion through banks. Banks offer both 22 karat and 24 karat gold along with proper certification for the gold purchased.
Investing in gold ETF: Gold can also be invested in through gold ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds) that don’t require the investors to own physical gold purchased from banks or shops. These funds track the market price of gold and can even be offered in the form of mutual funds. They offer a good opportunity to gain returns through investment in gold markets.
Gold Rate Trend in Warangal for October 2018 to December 2018 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,071 per gram||Rs.3,184 per gram||Rs.3,045 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,188 per gram||Rs.3,045 per gram||Rs.3,165 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,211 per gram on 15 October||Rs.3,196 per gram on 6 November||Rs.3,192 per gram on 11 December|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,071 per gram on 1 October||Rs.3,045 per gram on 30 November||Rs.3,045 per gram on 1 December|
Gold rate trend in Warangal for October 2018
- October proved to be beneficial for the investors as gold prices increased throughout the month in Warangal due to increased demand.
- On the first day of the month, gold trading opened at Rs.3,071 per gram to reach its highest price of Rs.3,211 per gram by mid-month. Global trends of the metal showed positive cues as the markets fell considerably following the US-China trade war, the ongoing Brexit negotiations and the crisis in the middle-east.
- In the second half of the month, local demand amongst jewellers increased due to the festivals of Dhanteras and Diwali. Since the value of the rupee increased, the import of the metal increased as well.
- Gold trading closed the month at Rs.3,188 per gram, resulting in a percentage incline of 3.80.
Gold rate trend in Warangal for November 2018
- The dollar recovered in the month of November, leading to the decrease in value of the rupee. Due to this, gold trade suffered a loss in India, even though global trends were holding steady.
- On 1 November, gold opened at Rs.3,184 per gram and increased to Rs.3,196 per gram on 6 November. In the first week of the month, gold prices were steady due to the festivals of Diwali and Dhanteras which led to high demand.
- Post 8 November, the price of gold dipped considerably throughout the month as the value of rupee decreased. Due to this, the import business was hit.
- The lowest price of gold was on the last day of the month at Rs.3,045 per gram resulting in a percentage loss of 4.36.
Gold rate trend in Warangal for December 2018
- Gold trade recovered in December as the markets fell globally. One of the major reasons was the US-China trade truce. In the local market, the month marked the beginning of the wedding season in the country, resulting in increased demand.
- The month opened with the metal priced at Rs.3,045 per gram. By the middle of the month, it increased to Rs.3,192 per gram.
- As the value of the dollar fell against other currencies, gold prices increased throughout the month, increasing demand.
- On 31 December, gold trade closed at Rs.3,165 per gram resulting in an incline of 3.94% compared to November.
Gold Rate Trend in Warangal for July 2018 to September 2018 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,124 per gram||Rs.3,050 per gram||Rs.3,029 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,056 per gram||Rs.3,092 per gram||Rs.3,074 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,140 per gram on 7 July||Rs.3,092 per gram on 31 August||Rs.3,090 per gram on 25 and 26 September|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,056 per gram on 19 and 31 July||Rs.3,003 per gram from 17 to 19 August||Rs.3,019 per gram on 3 September|
Gold Rate Trend In Warangal for July 2018
- Gold price stood at Rs.3,124 per gram at the beginning of the month of July in Warangal. The demand for the precious metal was steady from local jewellers.
- As the US dollar weakened, the price of the precious metal in Warangal inclined and traded at Rs.3,140 per gram on 7 July. This was also the highest gold rate recorded for the month of July in Warangal.
- However, in the course of the next few days, the value of the US dollar dropped ahead of the Federal Reserve's policy meeting scheduled to be held in July. This caused gold rates to decline in the city.
- The lowest gold rate of Rs.3,056 per gram was recorded on 19 July and again on 31 July due to poor trend overseas.
- Gold rates could not recover throughout the month and recorded a decline of 2.17%.
Gold Rate Trend In Warangal for August 2018
- On 1 August, the metal traded at Rs.3,050 per gram in Warangal.
- The demand during the beginning of the month was stable amid unfavorable trends overseas.
- The demand for the metal and the value of the US dollar played a crucial role in determining gold rates in Warangal.
- From 17 to 19 August, as the demand for the metal took a fall due to the strengthening US dollar, gold rates hit a monthly low of Rs.3,003 per gram.
- However, gold prices quickly recovered as investors gravitated towards safe-haven assets.
- On 31 August, the last day of the month, the highest gold rate of Rs.3,092 per gram for the month of August was recorded in Warangal.
- The trend of gold rates in the city inclined by 1.37% for the month of August.
Gold Rate Trend in Warangal for September 2018
- Strong overseas cues and a rise in local retail demand due to the upcoming festive season saw a spurt in gold prices in Warangal this month, with the metal opening trading at Rs.3,029 per gram.
- Fears of a harsh Brexit and economic crises in Italy fuelled demand for safe-haven assets among investors, as gold prices surged to Rs.3,090 per gram on 26 September.
- Prices dropped nominally as the month ended, with gold trading at Rs.3,074 per gram to record a marginal overall rise in price of 1.48%.
Gold Rate Trend in Warangal for April 2018 to June 2018 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,072 per gram||Rs.3,114 per gram||Rs.3,100 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,123 per gram||Rs.3,122 per gram||Rs.3,054 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,153 per gram on 19 April||Rs.3,147 per gram on 14 May||Rs.3,119 per gram on 9 & 10 June|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,064 per gram on 6 April||Rs.3,103 per gram on 2 May||Rs.3,054 per gram on 30 June|
Gold Rate Trend in Warangal for April 2018:
- Gold opened at Rs.3,072 per gram when trading opened in Andhra Pradesh city of Warangal.
- Like other cities in India, demand for gold was on the higher side this month, as the US dollar and its market were on shaky grounds.
- The metal traded at its highest on the 19th when it traded at Rs.3,153 per gram while the lowest was seen at the beginning, i.e., on the 6th when it traded at Rs.3,064 per gram.
- The month ended with gold rates holding at Rs.3,123 per gram - a 1.66% incline compared to rates seen during the previous month.
Gold Rate Trend in Warangal for May 2018:
- May’s trading began in Warangal with the metal trading at Rs.3,114 per gram. Cues were comparatively weaker this month, however, a solid local demand helped gold remain in green at the end of this 31-day period.
- The lowest rate for the month was seen on the 2nd when gold traded at Rs.3,103 per gram while the highest was recorded on the 14th when it traded at Rs.3,147 per gram.
- The month ended with gold prices holding at Rs.3,122 per gram - which was a 0.25% increase compared to the previous month’s rates.
Gold Rate Trend in Warangal for June 2018:
- When trading started for the final month of Q2 2018, gold was priced at Rs.3,100 per - a Rs.22 fall from the previous day’s rates.
- Demand was weak from the outset this month and it looked like wasn’t recovering as the US dollar was at its buoyant best after a strong payrolls data and an even stronger outcome from the Fed meet.
- Over the 9th and 10th, the metal traded at its highest of Rs.3,119 per gram, while the lowest was recorded on the final day of the month, when it traded at Rs.3,054 per gram.
- Gold price trends declined by 1.48% this month, due to a strong dollar and a stronger equity market, and the possibility of a Fed Rate hike.
Gold Rate Trend in Warangal for January 2018 to March 2018 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,009 per gram||Rs.3,040 per gram||Rs.3,043 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,045 per gram||Rs.3,046 per gram||Rs.3,072 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,129 per gram on 25 January||Rs.3,103 per gram on 14 February||Rs.3,105 per gram on 24 and 25 March|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,000 per gram on 4 January||Rs.3,003 per gram on 8 February||Rs.3,030 per gram on 19 March|
Gold Rate Trend in Warangal for January 2018:
- Gold was priced at Rs.3,009 per gram when trading started for the first month of 2018.
- This month saw gold prices decline over the initial few days before dropping as the days progressed.
- The yellow metal’s rates were at their lowest for the month on the 4th when it was recorded at Rs.3,000 per gram.
- During the next two weeks, gold rates improved as demand for the metal surged ahead of a rise in local demand.
- Gold rates in Warangal were at their highest for this month on the 16th when it traded at Rs.3,086 per gram.
- As local demand seemed to fluctuate, gold rates consolidated towards the end of the month to end at Rs.3,045 per gram.
- January’s trading recorded a 1.33% owing to stable local demand and positive global outlook.
Gold Rate Trend in Warangal for February 2018:
- When February opened for trading on the 1st, gold rates had dropped to Rs.3,040 per gram.
- The first week’s trading was hindered by a poor demand which was brought about by weak cues and the subsequent weakening in demand.
- Gold was at its lowest point in Warangal this month when it traded at Rs.3,008 per gram after the US dollar strengthened, pushing bullion investors away.
- From the 9th, the yellow metal’s rates improved slowly but steadily as happenings around the country as well as the rise in demand helped with the sales.
- On the 14th, the Valentine’s day, gold rates in Warangal were at their highest. It traded at Rs.3,103 per gram as demand from jewellers surged.
- Demand consolidated and gold price dropped to Rs.3,046 per gram on the final day of the month.
- Price trends recorded a marginal 0.19% incline this month, which would have been slightly higher if not for the capitulation in demand.
Gold Rate Trend in Warangal for March 2018:
- March’s trading started with gold being priced at Rs.3,043 per gram.
- Gold rates were largely steady for the first three week, before dropping to monthly low figures during the third week.
- The metal traded at Rs.3,030 per gram on the 19th as demand weakened around this point - the lowest price for the month.
- The next week recorded a significant bump in gold prices and a highest rate of Rs.3,105 per gram was recorded on the 24th and 25th.
- As demand dropped, gold rates also dropped over the final few days and the metal traded at Rs.3,072 per gram.
- A 0.93% month-on-month rise in price trends was recorded during March’s trading.
- An average of 3.77% change was seen over Q1 trading sessions over January February, and March.
Gold Rate Trend in Warangal for October 2017 to December 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,040 per gram||Rs.2,974 per gram||Rs.2,982 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,996 per gram||Rs.2,996 per gram||Rs.3,015 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,059 per gram on 14 and 15 October||Rs.3,030 per gram 18 to 20 November||Rs.3,015 per gram on 30 and 31 December|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,996 per gram on 31 October||Rs.2,974 per gram on 1 and 6 November||Rs.2,906 per gram on 13 December|
Gold Rate Trend in Warangal for October 2017:
- Gold was priced at Rs.3,040 per gram aas trading opened in Warangal in October.
- Gold price in Warangal fell sharply to Rs.2,997 per gram on 6 October due to poor demand from industrial units overseas, which also led to a drop in local demand.
- Prices began to recover marginally as local jewellers increased orders ahead of the festive season, though international demand was still poor.
- The resurgent dollar led to gold prices stagnating for a while before prices rose on sharp investor uptake.
- Gold traded at Rs.3,059 per gram on 14 October as Diwali shopping spurred on sales in the metal.
- There was a steady decline in the price of gold after Diwali, with prices falling to Rs.3,026 per gram on 20 October.
- Prices failed to capitalise on a weak U.S. Dollar, trading at Rs.2,997 per gram on 31 October to register a loss of 1.41%.
Gold Rate Trend In Warangal For November 2017:
- Trading in Warangal began on a somewhat muted note, with gold priced at Rs.2,998 per gram on 1 November.
- Gold rate in Warangal soon fell due to persistently low demand and a stable U.S. Dollar, which led to a decline in overseas orders.
- Domestic demand was poor due to global cues, which led to gold trading at Rs.2,974 per gram on 6 November.
- The fluctuating U.S. Dollar as well as conflicting cues from European markets led to muted demand for gold, as local demand kept prices from falling too steeply.
- The escalation of tensions between the United States and North Korea led to a rise in demand for safe-haven assets like gold, with the price rising to Rs.3,031 per gram on 18 November.
- Prices were stable for a while due to consistent local demand, but a drop in industrial demand led to gold prices falling to Rs.3,012 per gram on 24 November.
- A further drop in price was recorded as retail demand plummeted coupled with a decline in orders overseas.
- Gold ended the month trading at Rs.2,992 per gram on 30 November.
Gold Rate Trend In Warangal For December 2017:
- December saw gold prices fluctuate significantly in Warangal, with the metal trading at Rs.2,982 per gram on 1 December.
- Demand fluctuated as geopolitical tensions in North America as well as a general decline in orders led to prices dropping.
- Gold price in in Warangal fell to Rs.2,917 per gram on 8 December as the U.S. Dollar rose sharply on positive trading cues, leading to a steep drop in orders for gold.
- Prices recovered marginally but continued to trade poorly as equities made steady gains.
- The announcement of the new U.S. tax reform policy led to some turbulence in the markets, which gave gold prices a much-needed boost.
- Gold traded at Rs.2,956 per gram on 23 December as markets dropped ahead of the Christmas shopping season.
- Prices continued to rise, with the metaal trading at Rs.2,985 per gram on 28 December as gold witnessed a brief revival in fortune.
- The end of the month saw the price of gold rise marginally, with the metal trading at Rs.3,015 per gram to register a rise of 1.10% over the course of the month.
Gold Rate Trend in Warangal for July 2017 to September 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.2,950 per gram||Rs.2,931 per gram||Rs.2,995 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,920 per gram||Rs.2,965 per gram||Rs.3,040 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.2,950 per gram on 1 & 2 July||Rs.2,977 per gram on 12 & 13 August||Rs.2,995 per gram on 1 September|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,800 per gram on 14 July||Rs.2,900 per gram from 5- 7 August||Rs.3,071 per gram on 7 September|
Gold Rate Trend in Warangal for July 2017:
- Gold price in Warangal opened at Rs.2,950 per gram on the 1st day of July. There was a consistent drop in process this month because of weak consumer demand.
- The weak demand, in turn, was brought about by a steady US dollar and the implementation of Goods and Services tax in India.
- News about 3% GST on gold purchases didn’t sit well with investors, which caused gold rates to plummet due to lack of purchases.
- The 14th recorded the lowest gold rate, with the metal selling at Rs.2,800 per gram - which was one of the lowest rates since the demonetisation days of the previous year.
- Demand, though, recovered as the weeks progressed, with the metal closing at Rs.2,920 per gram when the month ended.
- Gold rates in Warangal fell by 1.01% this month because of low demand in the domestic market.
Gold Rate Trend in Warangal for August 2017:
- Gold started at Rs.2,931 per gram on a relative subdued note this month.
- A combination of local and global factors saw gold rates improve over the course of this month.
- The rise in gold prices in Warangal was gradual and the metal traded at Rs.2,908 per gram on the 9th and went up to Rs.2,977 per gram on the 12th of the month.
- For the remaining two weeks of this month, gold prices were largely steady. On the final day, gold rates were recorded at Rs.2,965 per gram.
Gold Rate Trend in Warangal for September 2017:
- Gold demand this month was largely affected by the unending stand-off between North Korea and the United States.
- The yellow metal traded at Rs.2,995 per gram on the 1st of September, with prices rising to a monthly high figure of Rs.3,071 per gram on the 7th.
- This rise was the cause of North Korea’s latest nuclear test, which sent markets around the world plummeting.
- Gold trading was aided by this fall in demand, and rates largely remained in the Rs.3,000 per gram range for most of the month.
- A steadily improving dollar saw gold rates end at Rs.3,040 per gram on the 30th of September.
- Gold price in Warangal trend surged by 1.50% this month, thanks to North Korea and the economic meltdown it caused globally.
Gold Rate Trend in Warangal for April 2017 to June 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.2,956 per gram||Rs.2,984 per gram||Rs.2,977 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,984 per gram||Rs.2,968 per gram||Rs.2,962 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,040 per gram on 15 & 16 April||Rs.2,984 per gram on 1 May||Rs.3,030 per gram on 7 June|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,954 per gram on 8 & 9 April||Rs.2,888 per gram on 15 May||Rs.2,942 per gram on 20 June|
Gold rate trend in Warangal for April 2017
- For the month of April in Warangal, gold started trading at Rs.2,956 per gram on 1 April.
- The gold prices decreased to Rs.2954 per gram on 9 April due to the subdued demand for gold from the domestic market.
- The fluctuating U.S. dollar rates led to an increase in the demand for gold and it was priced at Rs.3,040 per gram on 15 and 16 April.
- As the U.S. dollar rates started recovering, the muted demand for gold in the local markets reduced the rates Rs.3,020 per gram on 20 April.
- The prices continued to drop and reached Rs.2,970 per gram on 28 April.
- Gold trading at Rs.2,984 per gram on 30 April and resulted in an overall incline of 0.94% in gold prices for the month of April.
Gold rate trend in Warangal for May 2017
- Gold traded at Rs.2,984 per gram on 1 May which was the monthly high for the month. The rates dipped to Rs.2,899 per gram on 6 May due to boosted stock markets resulting from the French Presidential Election 2017.
- The subdued demand for gold in the local, as well as, the international markets contributed to gold being priced at Rs.2,910 per gram on 17 May.
- The gold rates rose to Rs.2,954 per gram on 20 May following the increase in demand from the local jewellers.
- Gold was being traded at Rs.2,979 per gram on 27 May which dipped to Rs.2,963 per gram on 31 May following a muted demand.
- The gold rates in Warangal fluctuated for the month of May and resulted in a decline of 0.53% in the value of gold.
Gold rate trend in Warangal for June 2017
- Gold rates in Warangal started at Rs.2,985 per gram on 1 June and increased to Rs.3,012 per gram on 5 June due to the weak U.S. dollar rates resulting from the political tensions in the U.S.
- The demand for gold increased in the local and international markets, leading gold to the monthly high of Rs.3,030 per gram on 7 June.
- The U.S. dollar rates recovered which reduced the rates for the precious metal. Gold was priced at Rs.2,975 per gram on 12 June and further decreased to Rs.2,949 per gram on 19 June.
- Gold was trading at Rs.2,967 per gram on the last day of the month. The prices fluctuated more or less in the month of June and indicated a slight decline of 0.05% in the value of gold.
Gold Rate Trend in Warangal for January 2017 to March 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.2,821 per gram||Rs.2,965 per gram||Rs.2,990 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,954 per gram||Rs.3,003 per gram||Rs.2,940 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.2,978 per gram on 23rd January||Rs.3,014 per gram on the 25th and 26th of February||Rs.2,994 per gram on the 2nd of March|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,821 per gram on 1st January||Rs.2,944 per gram on the 4th and 5th of February||Rs.2,900 per gram on 15th of March|
Gold Rate Trend for Warangal in January 2017
- On the first day of the first month of the year, gold was priced at Rs.2,821 per gram due to reduced demand for this metal. This was also the lowest at which gold was priced for the month.
- There was a slight increase in the price of gold over the next few days due to slow demand for this metal.
- At the end of the first week of the month, the price of gold rose up to Rs.2,872 per gram and stayed at this rate the next day as well.
- There was an improvement in the price of gold from the 14th of January onwards due to the harvest festival of Sankranti in Warangal. Gold was priced at Rs.2,941 per gram on the 14th and 15th of January before continuing to rise.
- There were quite a few variations noted in the rate of gold towards the end of January with gold trading between Rs.2,962 per gram and Rs.2,913 per gram between the 21st of January and 27th of January.
- On the last day of January, gold traded at Rs.2,954 per gram, with a rise of 4.71% in the price of gold.
Gold Rate Trend for Warangal in February 2017
- On the first day of the month, gold traded at Rs.2,965 per gram and reduced the next day to trade at Rs.2,954 per gram.
- However, due to a decline in the demand for this metal, the rate of gold fell to Rs.2,944 per gram on the 4th of February. This price was also noted on the 5th of February.
- There was a slight improvement in the rate of gold as the week progressed with this metal trading at Rs.2,964 per gram on the 11th and 12th of February, after which prices dropped again.
- The price of this yellow metal increased again on the 17th of February to trade at Rs.2,988 per gram.
- Gold traded at its highest rate on the 25th and 26th of February wherein it was priced at Rs.3,014 per gram. However, this rate could not be sustained and at the end of the month, gold traded at Rs.3,003 per gram recording a rise of 1.28% in the price.
Gold Rate Trend for Warangal in March 2017
- Gold traded at a promising rate of Rs.2,990 per gram on the first of the month before rising to the monthly high price of Rs.2,994 per gram.
- However, these rates could not be sustained due to a fall in the demand for this precious metal resulting in gold trading between Rs.2,972 per gram and Rs.2,951 per gram between the 3rd and 9th of March.
- The price of this metal continued to reduce with gold trading at Rs.2,900 per gram on the 15th of March which was also the lowest at which gold traded during the month. This could be attributed to the Dutch Elections and the decision of the U.S. Fed Reserve regarding the rate of interest.
- Towards the end of March, the price of gold fell, with a few minor variations here and there. On the last day of the month gold traded at Rs.2,940 per gram recording a decline of 1.67% in the price of this precious metal.
|1st day||Rs.3,152 per gram||Rs.3,065 per gram||Rs.2,893 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,067 per gram||Rs.2,942 per gram||Rs.2,821 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,152 per gram on 1st & 2nd October||Rs.3,166 per gram on 9th November||Rs.2,895 per gram on 2nd December|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,021 per gram on 15th & 16th October||Rs.2,914 per gram on 25th November||Rs.2,767 per gram on 26th December|
Gold Rate Trend for Warangal in October 2016
- On the first day of October, gold traded at Rs.3,152 per gram in Warangal due to increased demand from the retail and industrial sector due to the wedding season and also festive season.
- However, this high price could not be sustained and started reducing thereafter.
- Due to a decrease in demand, the price of gold started to reduce.
- There was a lot of speculation regarding the upcoming U.S elections which would have contributed to fluctuating markets.
- Gold closed at Rs.3,067 per gram due to fluctuating markets and an overall decline of 2.69% was noted as the month came to an end.
Gold Rate Trend for Warangal in November 2016
- Gold prices in Warangal increased in the first week of November as market speculation over the U.S. presidential election along with higher industrial demand led to gold being priced at Rs.3,065 per gram.
- On November 8th, the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi announced the ban of certain cash notes in order to curb corruption. This rule came to be known as demonetization and the ban of notes worth Rs.500 and Rs.1,000 resulted in a lot of confusion and panic.
- However, gold traded at its highest on the 9th of November due to increased demand, at Rs.3,166 per gram.
- Price of gold remained quite low as gold rate reduced by over 4% to be priced at Rs.2,942 per gram on 30th November.
Gold Rate Trend for Warangal in December 2016
- Low demand kept the price of gold low in December, as the cash shortage continued, resulting in gold trading at Rs.2,893 per gram on the 1st of December.
- Prices were stable due to steady international demand, but reduced in the second week of December.
- Poor demand in domestic and international market led to declining prices of gold.
- The highest rate at which gold traded at for the month of December was on the 2nd at Rs.2,895 per gram.
- Prices reduced to a quarterly low of Rs.2,767 per gram on 26th December. This was the lowest at which gold traded at for the month of December. Declining demand led to the sharp decline.
- At the end of the month, a decline of 2.48% was noted in the price of gold. Gold demand during December was quite low.
|1st day||Rs.3,127.50 per gram||Rs.3,215 per gram||Rs.3,132 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,214 per gram||Rs.3,148 per gram||Rs.3,169 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,214 per gram on 30th and 31st July||Rs.3,224 per gram on 3rd August||Rs.3,195 on 8th September|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,127.50 per gram on 1st July||Rs.3,148 per gram on 31st August||Rs.3,132 on 1st September|
Gold Rate Trend of Warangal in July 2016
The global market had a bullish outlook this month as positive trends swept over the markets.
- On 1st July, gold was seen trading at Rs.3,127.50 per gram.
- Gold prices climbed through the month as demand for the yellow metal was high.
- By the end of the month, gold prices reached Rs.3,214 per gram. This was the highest price recorded for this month.
- The trend for this month was an increase of 2.77% in gold rates.
Gold Rate Trend of Warangal in August 2016
- There was high demand for gold as the trends in the market remained bullish at the start of the month.
- Gold prices edged higher very quickly from Rs.3,215 per gram on 1st August to Rs.3,249 per gram on 3rd August.
- The atmosphere in the global market was soon dampened as the U.S Federal Reserve raised expectations of the interest rate hike.
- Prices of gold started to fall as investors were reluctant to buy gold.
- Gold traded at Rs.3,148 per gram on 31st August, the lowest price recorded for the month of August.
- There was a decline of 2.08% in gold rates this month.
Gold rate trend of Warangal in September 2016
- At the start of the month, gold was seen trading at low prices.
- Sentiments in the market were bearish but was soon turned over as the U.S. Federal Reserve decided to put the interest rate hike on hold till December taking into account the upcoming presidential elections.
- The highest price for this month was recorded on 8th September with gold trading at Rs.3,195 per gram.
- By 30th September, gold prices had stabilised and fell back to Rs.3,169 per gram.
- This month witnessed an increase in gold prices by 1.18%.
|1st day||Rs.2,894 per gram.||Rs.3,069 per gram.||Rs. 2,918 per gram.|
|Last day||Rs.3,069 per gram.||Rs.2,916 per gram.||Rs.3,103 per gram.|
|Highest price||Rs.3,069 per gram on 30th April.||Rs.3,073 per gram on 7th and 8th May.||Rs.3,180 per gram on 29th June.|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,877 per gram on 3rd April.||Rs.2,900 per gram on 30th May.||Rs.2,911 per gram on 3rd June.|
|Trend||Increase in price.||Decrease in price.||Increase in price.|
|Change||+6.04% increase.||-4.98% decrease.||+6.33% increase.|
Gold Rate Trend in Warangal in April 2016
- Gold recovered after the jewellers’ strike was called off and demand increased.
- Prices steadily rose over the course of the month due to higher demand and unstable global markets.
- Global surges in gold prices contributed to keeping prices high.
- Prices peaked at Rs.3,069 on the 30th of April.
Gold Rate Trend in Warangal in May 2016
- Prices were steady at the start of the month.
- Prices fluctuated as demand faltered as the U.S. economy revived on the possibility of an interest rate hike by the U.S. Federal Reserve.
- The resurgence of the Dollar and stronger markets led to gold rates declining.
- Prices fell to Rs.2,916 at the end of May.
Gold Rate Trend in Warangal in June 2016
- Prices of gold remained low in the first week of June but increased as demand surged.
- Prices rose as the expected interest rate hike by the Federal Reserve was put off, leading to higher demand for gold.
- Prices reached Rs.3,110 per gram on the 16th of June as markets were unstable due to the impending British referendum.
- With Britain voting to leave the European Union, markets crashed and demand for gold surged, leading to the price closing at Rs.3,103 per gram.
|1st day||Rs.2,548 per gram.||Rs.2,720 per gram.||Rs. 2,994 per gram.|
|Last day||Rs.2,710 per gram.||Rs.2,964 per gram.||Rs. 2,883 per gram.|
|Highest price||Rs.2,727 per gram on 28th Jan.||Rs.2,973 per gram on 12th, 20th and 21st Feb.||Rs.2,994 per gram on 1st March.|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,547 per gram on 4th Jan.||Rs.2,720 per gram on 1st Feb.||Rs.2,871 per gram on 28th March.|
|Trend||Increase in price.||Increase in price.||Decrease in price.|
|Change||+6.35% increase.||+8.97% increase.||-3.70% decrease.|
Gold Rate Trend in Warangal for January 2016
- The price of gold steadily increased in the month of January as domestic demand was high.
- Gold traded at Rs.2,548 per gram on the 1st of January and prices increased steadily throughout the month.
- Global demand and high domestic demand helped prices reach a peak of Rs.2,727 per gram on the 28th of January.
- Prices settled to Rs.2,710 per gram on the 31st of January.
Gold Rate Trend in Warangal for February 2016
- Prices rose marginally throughout the month as demand was high owing to the festive season.
- Gold was priced at Rs.2,720 at the start of the month, with minor fluctuations seen during the month.
- There was a sharp rise in price on the 12th of February, with gold priced at Rs.2,973 per gram.
- Gold ended the month trading at Rs.2,964 per gram.
Gold Rate Trend in Warangal for March 2016
- Prices rose at the start of the month, trading at Rs.2,994 per gram on strong demand.
- The nationwide jewellers’ strike cut off demand, resulting in prices stagnating.
- Prices fell for the remainder of the month, reaching a low of Rs.2,929 per gram in the third week.
- Prices fell further to Rs.2,883 on the 31st of March.
Gold rates in Warangal
The gold rate in Warangal follows that same trends as are followed throughout the country. Over the last one years these prices have also plummeted towards the second half of 2015 and are now in a state of recovery. Around mid to end of January 2016, the price of 10 grams of 24 karat gold was about Rs. 26,735 and the price of 22 karat gold was Rs. 24,507. Towards the end of the month it came up to about Rs. 27,300 for 24 karat and Rs. 25,025 for 22 karat gold. In the early days of the next month, February, it rose to Rs. 27,755 and Rs. 25,442 respectively. However after that it lost a bit of value over the next couple of weeks, settling at a price of Rs. 26,644 and Rs. 24,424 for 24 karat and 22 karat gold respectively. The month of February 2016 ended with gold reaching a price of Rs. 29,128 and Rs. 26,701 respectively.
Also Check Gold Price in NearBy Cities of Warangal
|Gold Rate In Hyderabad||Gold Rate In Vijayawada||Gold Rate In Visakhapatnam|
|Gold Rate In Guntur||Gold Rate In Nellore||Gold Rate In Kurnool|
|Gold Rate In Rajahmundry||Gold Rate In Kakinada||Gold Rate In Proddatur|
- Also Check: Gold Rate in Telangana
Read more on Gold
- Auspicious Days To Buy Gold In 2019
- Top 5 Factors That Affect Gold Rate In India
- Use Gold Jewellery To Get Yourself A Loan
- What Do The Markings On Gold Mean
- Why Investing In Gold Is A Golden Opportunity