*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
Gold Price In Rajahmundry
Rajahmundry is one of the biggest cities in Andhra Pradesh located on the banks of river Godavari river. The city was earlier known as Rajamahendravaram and is well known for its rich historic, economic and cultural backgrounds. It has earned the name ‘Cultural Capital of Andhra Pradesh’ over the years. The city’s museums and the river Godavari acts as the main tourist attraction in the city. The city is well known for its cloth and bullion markets. It houses one of the largest cloth markets in India and has many co-operative handloom houses located all over the city. The city is one of the bullion markets in the country and consists hundreds of shops that trade in not only gold but silver and platinum too.
The rate of gold varies from state to state in India. The price of gold in Rajahmundry depends on the quality of gold and weight of gold. Gold is weighed in grams and the price is decided according to the weight. The gold rate for 22 karat and 24 karat gold varies vastly as the purity of gold differs.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajahmundry for October 2019 to December 2019 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.3,772 per gram||Rs.3,892 per gram||Rs.3,828 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.3,857 per gram||Rs.3,828 per gram||Rs.3,925 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.3,872 per gram on 26 and 27 October||Rs.3,892 per gram on 1 November||Rs.3,925 per gram on 31 December|
|Lowest Price||Rs.3,772 per gram on 1 October||Rs.3,792 per gram on 28 November||Rs.3,771 per gram on 11 and 13 December|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Rajahmundry from October 2019 to December 2019:
- As the trade tensions increased between China and the United States of America, the gold prices saw an increase in prices in Rajahmundry. In October, the price of gold opened at Rs.3,772 per gram and closed at Rs.3,857 per gram. As traders shifted to the bullion due to Brexit fears, the global demand, as well as, the local demand of the metal increased, thus increasing prices.
- In November, gold prices saw a dip in prices due to positive stock market trends. As the value of the dollar increased in the market, investors shifted back to the market for their investments. Apart from this, the United States Federal Reserve also cut down interest rates. This prompted an increased risk appetite for traders. The metal opened the month at Rs.3,892 per gram and closed at Rs.3,792 per gram.
- December was a good month for the traders invested in gold. The price of the precious metal saw a gradual incline through the month. Opening at Rs.3,828 per gram, the metal’s prices fluctuated throughout the month.
- However, in the last week as United States President Donald Trump faced impeachment charges. Due to this, the investors shifted to the bullion as safe haven, resulting in an incline in prices by 2.53%.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajahmundry for July 2019 to September 2019 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.3,373 per gram||Rs.3,481 per gram||Rs.3,876 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.3,505 per gram||Rs.3,876 per gram||Rs.3,783 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.3,537 per gram on 19 July||Rs.3,913 per gram on 29 August||Rs.3,953 per gram on 4 September|
|Lowest Price||Rs.3,373 per gram on 1 July||Rs.3,481 per gram on 1 August||Rs.3,758 per gram on 19 September|
Quarterly gold rate trend in Rajahmundry for July 2019 to September 2019:
- Gold prices in Rajahmundry opened at Rs.3,373 per gram in July and closed at Rs.3,783 per gram in September. The highest inclination of 11.34% was recorded in the month of August and in the same month, the highest price of gold was Rs.3,913 on 29 August.
- In the entire quarter, the price of gold in Rajahmundry was highest on 4 September when the metal was trading at Rs.3,953 per gram. On the other hand, gold rate was lowest on the 1 August when it was trading at Rs.3,481 per gram.
- The rise in demand of gold in India, the trade tension between US and China, the weakening of the rupee against the dollar, and the increased purchase of gold by central banks are the reasons why there was an increase in the price of gold in the quarter July to September 2019.
- Despite the price of gold being recorded highest on 4 September, there was an overall decline of 2.39% during the month.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajahmundry for April 2019 to June 2019 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,266 per gram||Rs.3,281 per gram||Rs.3,255 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,297 per gram||Rs.3,255 per gram||Rs.3,486 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,297 per gram on 28-30 April||Rs.3,318 per gram from 16-18 May||Rs.3,533 per gram on 26 and 27 June|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,245 per gram from 20-22 April||Rs.3,213 per gram from 4 May||Rs.3,255 per gram on 1 June|
- Gold prices in Rajahmundry opened at Rs.3,266 per gram in April but saw significant fluctuations due to weak local demand and a recovering U.S. dollar rate. Despite tensions over Sino-U.S. trade tariffs, prices rose towards the end of the month when the metal traded at Rs.3,297 per gram from 28-30 April.
- After opening at Rs.3,281 per gram prices fell on weak overseas cues and erratic local demand, with the metal dropping to Rs.3,213 per gram on 4 May. Economic downturn fears bolstered prices with gold rising to Rs.3,318 per gram on 16 May but prices dropped to Rs.3,255 per gram on 31 May.
- Gold rates in Rajahmundry had a revival after opening at a static Rs.3,255 per gram, with increased market volatility and rising geopolitical tensions boosting bullion demand.
- Prices rose throughout the month as Iran-U.S. tensions and a possible global economic slowdown increased gold’s appeal, with prices rising to Rs.3,533 per gram on 26 June before settling at Rs.3,486 per gram on 30 June.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajahmundry for January 2019 to March 2019 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,172 per gram||Rs.3,326 per gram||Rs.3,305 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,321 per gram||Rs.3,333 per gram||Rs.3,200 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,326 per gram on 30 January||Rs.3,373 per gram on 22 February||Rs.3,305 per gram on 1 March|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,172 per gram on 1 and 2 January||Rs.3,316 per gram on 7 February||Rs.3,169 per gram on 29 March|
Gold Rate Trend in Rajahmundry for January 2019:
- Despite an uninspiring start in the beginning of 2019 when gold traded at Rs.3,172 per gram, the gold rate in Rajahmundry surged in the coming weeks as retail demand rose and there were favourable overseas market cues. This was also the lowest price the metal stood at for the month.
- The price of the metal saw an up rise on 4th January as investors increased their stake in bullion as a hedge against potential equity losses due to volatile markets.
- Demand for the precious metal in Asia remained weak due to the impact of trade sanctions. However, healthy local and industrial demand maintained the positive trend of gold prices in Rajahmundry.
- The month ended with gold trading at its highest on 30th January. This may have been the effect of the US Government shutting down and Brexit’s negative effects in the economy. On 31st January, the yellow metal was priced at Rs.3,321 per gram on.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajahmundry for February 2019:
- A diminished retail offtake and a volatile marked stunted the value of gold even though the gold in Rajahmundry was trading at a high at the start of the month. As on 1st February, the metal was trading at Rs.3,326 per gram.
- Due to conflicting overseas trends, the price of gold fluctuated. As on 5th February, gold was trading at Rs.3,346 per gram. During this time, local and industrial demand remained steady. However, the price dipped on 12th February when it was priced at Rs.3,305 per gram as investor interest declined.
- The Sino-US trade talks stirred up negativity in the economy and investors switched to safe-haven assets as a hedge against any losses. This boosted the demand for gold in Rajahmundry and the price rose to Rs.3,350 per gram on 16 February.
- A weak U.S. dollar also boosted local demand for the metal as gold prices rose to Rs.3,392 per gram on 21 February, but an aggressive stand by the Fed Reserve saw demand decline as gold closed at Rs.3,333 per gram on 28 February. The metal in Rajahmundry saw a percentage incline of 0.21% for the month of February.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajahmundry for March 2019:
- Gold rate in Rajahmundry dipped in value at the beginning of the month as the value of the US dollar rose substantially. Uncharacteristically, stocks and equities too dipped in value at the same time. The price of gold on 1st March stood at Rs.3,305 per gram. This was also the highest value of the yellow metal for the month.
- The dollar then declined in value on the 7th in comparison to the Euro as the ECB pushed its decision to hike interest rates. This stunted the growth of the metal due to weak economic conditions.
- On 29th March, gold stood at its lowest point for the month when it was trading at Rs.3,169 per gram. This was influenced by the dollar increasing in value and the economic conditions weakening.
- A percentage decline of 3.17 was recorded for the month of March while it was trading at Rs.3,200 per gram. This was also one of the lowest prices the metal stood at for the month.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajahmundry for October 2018 to December 2018 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,071 per gram||Rs.3,184 per gram||Rs.3,045 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,188 per gram||Rs.3,045 per gram||Rs.3,165 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,211 per gram on 15 October||Rs.3,196 per gram on 6 November||Rs.3,192 per gram on 11 December|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,071 per gram on 1 October||Rs.3,045 per gram on 30 November||Rs.3,045 per gram on 1 December|
Gold trend in Rajahmundry for October 2018
- For the month of October, the price of gold in Rajahmundry opened at Rs.3,071 per gram and increased steadily through the month due to the weakening of the dollar against other currencies.
- Mid-month, gold prices had increased to Rs.3,211 per gram marking the highest price in October. This was mainly due to the US-China trade war which resulted in a volatile market, leading to an increase in global demand for gold.
- However, in the second half of the month, the price of gold decreased marginally due to fluctuations in local demand and the market.
- The price of the metal, at the end of October, was recorded at Rs.3,188 per gram with a percentage incline of 3.80.
Gold trend in Rajahmundry for November 2018
- The price of gold took a hit in November as the dollar recovered from the market crisis, resulting in the weakening of the rupee.
- On 1 November 2018, gold was priced at Rs.3,184 per gram and steadily increased to Rs.3,196 per gram in the first week of the month. This marked the highest price of the metal in November.
- Throughout the rest of the month, gold prices decreased as the value of the rupee fell against the dollar, resulting in a dip in global and local demand.
- Gold was priced at Rs.3,045 per gram at the end of the month which resulted in a percentage decline of the metal by 4.36.
Gold trend in Rajahmundry for December 2018
- Gold prices recovered to a great extent in the month of December, even after opening at the lowest price of the month at Rs.3,045 per gram.
- Due to the crisis in the United States of America, the markets fell gradually. This resulted in the price of the metal reaching Rs.3,192 per gram on 11 December, the highest price of gold in Rajahmundry for the month.
- In the second half of the month, the price of gold fluctuated a great deal due to the continuous rise and fall of global demand and market trends.
- However, on 31 December 2018, gold prices closed at Rs.3,165 per gram marking an incline of 3.94%.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajahmundry for July 2018 to September 2018 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,059 per gram||Rs.2,983 per gram||Rs.3,029 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,986 per gram||Rs.3,036 per gram||Rs.3,074 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs. 3,071 per gram on 6 July||Rs.3,036 per gram on 31 August||Rs.3,090 per gram on 25 and 26 September|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,986 per gram on 31 July||Rs.2,940 per gram on 16 August||Rs.3,019 per gram on 3 September|
Gold rate trend in Rajahmundry for July 2018
- Gold in Rajahmundry was at a declining trend as the start of the month due to a depleted demand from local industries and coin makers.
- Gold was valued at Rs.3,059 per gram on 1 July as the rupee declined. Domestic demand for the metal was still decreasing.
- The price of gold in Rajahmundry was at its highest on 6 July when it was valued at Rs.3,071 per gram. Demand for the yellow metal rose, but not for long as the dollar began to strengthen in comparison with other currencies.
- The gold price reached lowest point on 31 July. On this day the metal was trading at Rs.2,986 per gram.
Gold rate trend in Rajahmundry for August 2018
- The price of gold at the start of August was priced Rs.2,983 per gram.
- Constant fluctuation in the gold rate was recorded due to a variation in demand for the metal.
- On 16 August, the metal was priced at Rs.2,940 per gram.
- Towards the end of the month, the gold price surged as domestic demand for the metal finally increased.
- On 31 August, gold was priced at Rs.3,036 per gram, the highest price for the month of August.
- The gold price for the month recorded an upward trend of 1.77%.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajahmundry for September 2018
- Gold prices in Rajahmundry saw a boost during the month, with the metal opening trading at Rs.3,029 per gram on rising regional demand.
- In spite of the falling rupee, there was a spike in demand for gold from jewellers ahead of the festive season, which kept prices high.
- International demand fluctuated as markets were volatile during Brexit negotiations and Italy’s budgetary crisis, which boosted interest in bullion as a safe-haven asset.
- Gold reached a monthly high of Rs.3,090 per gram on 25 and 26 September, fuelled by increased industrial demand.
- The end of the month saw gold prices close at Rs.3,074 per gram to record a 1.48% rise in price.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajahmundry for April 2018 to June 2018 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,072 per gram||Rs.3,114 per gram||Rs.3,100 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,123 per gram||Rs.3,122 per gram||Rs.3,054 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,153 per gram on 19 April||Rs.3,147 per gram on 14 May||Rs.3,119 per gram on 9 & 10 June|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,064 per gram on 6 April||Rs.3,103 per gram on 2 May||Rs.3,054 per gram on 30 June|
Gold Rate Trend in Rajahmundry for April 2018:
- Gold was priced at Rs.3,072 per gram when trading began in Rajahmundry for the month of April.
- Gold rates dropped to a monthly low of Rs.3,064 per gram on the 6th as demand remained weak and the dollar seemed to rise.
- Demand was on the bullish side this month after the initial fall, as the joint force of the US and NATO decided to attack Syria over the bombing of its citizens.
- As a result, gold rates began to surge, while the dollar plummeted. On the 19th, gold was at its highest of Rs.3,153 per gram as demand surged consistently as the dollar failed to recover and gold demand remained on the rise.
- The month ended with gold prices holding at Rs.3,123 per gram - marking a 1.66% incline in prices.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajahmundry for May 2018:
- When May’s trading began, gold was priced at Rs.3,114 per gram. Demand this month was slightly on the lower side after the dollar recovered from the previous month’s fall. This caused gold rates to drop after demand weakened.
- Gold was at its highest on the 15th when it traded at Rs.3,213 per gram and the lowest was recorded on the 3rd, when it sold at Rs.3,103 per gram.
- A slightly higher local demand helped offset the rise in the US dollar. Gold was seen trading at Rs.3,122 per gram on the final day of the month.
- There was a 0.25% change in price trends this month, brought about by a positive local demand amidst a rising dollar.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajahmundry for June 2018:
- If the US dollar felt shackled by the local trend, it broke through all of it this month as there were plenty of positive cues supporting the dollar.
- When the month began, gold was priced at Rs.3,100 per gram, which fell considerably within the first week after the payroll data showed some positive numbers.
- There was a incline in gold prices mid-month as demand seemed to rise and the metal traded at Rs.3,127 per gram on the 15th.
- However, a fall in demand caused gold rates to drop to a monthly low of Rs.3,054 per gram on the 24th of June.
- When the month ended, gold prices were recorded at Rs.3,059 per gram. Price trends were held to a 1.32% decline this month due to a buoyant dollar and resurgent markets.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajahmundry for January 2018 to March 2018 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
Rs.3,002 per gram
Rs.3,040 per gram
Rs.3,043 per gram
Rs.3,045 per gram
Rs.3,046 per gram
Rs.3,072 per gram
Rs.3,084 per gram on 20 & 21 January
Rs.3,103 per gram on 14 February
Rs.3,105 per gram on 24 & 25 March
Rs.3,001 per gram on 4 January
Rs.3,003 per gram on 8 February
Rs.3,030 per gram on 19 March
Gold Rate Trend in Rajahmundry for January 2018:
- Trading opened for the month with the yellow metal priced at Rs.3,009 per gram on the 1st with local demand held in check by the gaining US dollar.
- The dollar index rose against a basket of other currencies, pushing the dollar even higher over the next few days. This led to gold rates plummeting to Rs.3,000 per kg on the 4th.
- However, with the US employment data indicating a drop in the number of US jobs supporting the US economy, the dollar lost ground in the international market.
- With inflation concerns on the rise following the weaker-than-expected US inflation reports, demand for safe-haven assets skyrocketed. This led to gold prices surging to Rs.3,129 per kg on the 25th.
- Trading concluded for the month with the precious metal priced at Rs.3,045 per gram on the 31st with subdued but steady local demand from industries and jewellers.
- Rajahmundry recorded an increase of 1.19% in gold rates during the course of the month.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajahmundry for February 2018:
- The second month began with bullion rates holding at Rs.3,040 per gram with local demand suppressed by the strengthened US dollar and rising equities.
- With the dollar gaining against other major currencies in the international market, gold rates in Rajahmundry dropped to Rs.3,003 per gram on the 8th.
- Demand, however, picked up over the next week with an increased buying in the local markets ahead of Valentine’s Day eve and the precious metal was recorded trading at Rs.3,103 per gram on the 14th.
- With the US dollar regaining lost ground over the next two weeks, demand for the metal dropped significantly at the domestic level.
- On the last day, the yellow metal was recorded trading at Rs.3,046 per gram with subdued but steady demand from local jewellers, retailers and industries amid the poor trend overseas.
- Firm global cues coupled with steady domestic demand resulted in gold rates rising by 0.19% in Rajahmundry during the course of the month.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajahmundry for March 2018:
- The month commenced with gold prices holding at Rs.3,043 per gram on the 1st after the recovering dollar led to a decline in demand on the domestic front.
- The next few weeks saw demand for gold dropping with the US dollar rising against other apex currencies amid the well-performing equity markets.
- With the US Secretary of State being fired abruptly by the President, stock markets surged against market expectations. This led to the dollar strengthening and the bullion was recorded trading at Rs.3,030 per gram on the 19th.
- With market participants speculating over a possible trade-war scenario following the newly imposed US import tariffs, demand for safe-haven investments surged during the next couple of days.
- Gold was recorded trading at a monthly high of Rs.3,105 per gram on the 24th and 25th with strong investor demand brought about by the positive trend overseas.
- The first quarter came to an end with the precious metal priced at Rs.3,072 per gram on the 31st.
- Gold prices in Rajahmundry rose by 0.95% owing to strong geopolitical tensions that boosted safe-haven demand for the bullion during the month.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajahmundry for October 2017 to December 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,040 per gram||Rs.2,974 per gram||Rs.2,982 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,996 per gram||Rs.2,996 per gram||Rs.3,015 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,059 per gram on 14 and 15 October||Rs.3,030 per gram 18 to 20 November||Rs.3,015 per gram on 30 and 31 December|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,996 per gram on 31 October||Rs.2,974 per gram on 1 and 6 November||Rs.2,906 per gram on 13 December|
Gold Rate Trend in Rajahmundry for October 2017
- Gold prices in October in Rajahmundry were on the decline due to a lack of demand both locally as well as internationally.
- The yellow metal opened the month trading at Rs.3,040 per gram, with prices seeing a bit of a slide due to a rising U.S. Dollar.
- Positive equity markets as well as stable global currencies led to a reduction in demand for bullion from overseas markets due to the high cost of import.
- A turbulent rally led markets to plunge briefly, leading to a surge in demand for gold, which reached a monthly high of Rs.3,059 per gram on 14 & 15 October.
- In spite of the start of the festive season, retail demand for gold did not see much of a rise due to a stable U.S. Dollar and strengthening equity markets.
- A renewal of hostilities between the United States and North Korea destabilised markets for a brief period, but demand for gold did not improve.
- The month ended with demand for the precious metal at its lowest, as gold closed at Rs.2,996 per gram on 31 October.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajahmundry for November 2017
- Demand for gold in November in Rajahmundry saw a slight improvement from the previous month, as market turbulence led to an increase in interest in the metal.
- Gold was priced at Rs.2,974 per gram on 1 November, with prices dropping marginally due to poor demand from jewellers and industrial units.
- Retail demand was also sluggish as buyers hoped for prices to fall further, which kept prices stagnant.
- Overseas demand rose slightly in the second week of November as U.S. equity markets saw some turbulence due to fears of an interest rate hike.
- Geopolitical tensions and internal political crises led to the dollar falling on poor investor sentiment, which led to gold prices rising marginally.
- Prices fluctuated towards the middle of the month, as local demand rose on favourable conditions though international demand was sluggish.
- A steady dollar rate notwithstanding, gold prices reached their highest rate for the month on 18 November, trading at Rs.3,030 per gram.
- Demand for the yellow metal from industry was muted due to constantly fluctuating market indices and a steady U.S. Dollar.
- The month ended with gold prices falling to Rs.2,996 per gram on 30 November to record a 0.73% rise in price over the course of the month.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajahmundry for December 2017
- The last month of the year saw gold prices fluctuate during the first half of the month due to conflicting cues from markets but prices rose overall.
- The month began with gold trading at Rs.2,982 per gram before prices dropped on poor demand for the metal.
- Gold fell to its lowest rate in Rajahmundry for the month, trading at Rs.2,906 per gram on 13 December as equity markets were bullish and the dollar traded high against the rupee.
- Jewellers increased demand towards the middle of the month, which led to a slight rise in the value of the precious metal.
- An increase in industrial demand led to prices rising, as retail demand rose due to shaky local equity markets.
- The month ended with gold reaching its highest rate for the month, trading at Rs.3,015 per gram on 31 December to record a 1.10% rise in value.
Find Today's Gold Rate in Top Metro Cities
|Today's Gold Rate in Mumbai||Today's Gold Rate in Chennai||Today's Gold Rate in Bangalore|
|Today's Gold Rate in Delhi||Today's Gold Rate in Kolkata||Today's Gold Rate in Hyderabad|
Gold Rate Trend in Rajahmundry for July 2017 to September 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.2,950 per gram||Rs.2,931 per gram||Rs.2,995 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,920 per gram||Rs.2,965 per gram||Rs.3,040 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.2,950 per gram on 1 & 2 July||Rs.2,977 per gram on 12 & 13 August||Rs.2,995 per gram on 1 September|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,800 per gram on 14 July||Rs.2,900 per gram from 5- 7 August||Rs.3,071 per gram on 7 September|
Gold rate trend in Rajahmundry for July 2017
- The month began with the precious metal trading strong at Rs.2,950 per gram. This was also the highest recorded figure in the city.
- Poor global cues coupled with the introduction of GST in the country led a significant drop in domestic demand.
- On the 9th, gold price in Rajahmundry had dropped as low as Rs.2,869 per gram. However, prices picked up as the month progressed, owing to strong global cues along with a relatively improved demand.
- When trading concluded for the month, gold was priced at Rs.2,920 per gram as demand picked up against the falling dollar values
- Rajahmundry witnessed a decline of 1.01% in gold rate trends during the course of the month.
Gold rate trend in Rajahmundry for August 2017
- The bullion trade got back strong during the month as the industry shook itself off the GST stronghold.
- When trading commenced, the precious metal was recorded trading at Rs.2,931 per gram.
- The US economy tanked as the dollar and equities market took a hit with diplomatic relations between the US and North Korea deteriorating. This led to gold prices surging to Rs.2,977 per gram on the 12th.
- Prices recovered over the last week of August to record the highest monthly gold rate of Rs.2,980 per gram on the 28th.
- Gold rate trends in Rajahmundry recorded an increase of 1.16% owing to an improved demand compounded with strong global cues.
Gold rate trend in Rajahmundry for September 2017
- When the month began, the yellow metal recorded trading at RSs.2,997 per gram on the 1st.
- Safe-haven investments around the world skyrocketed as the US-North Korean overseas relations escalated. This led to gold rates surging to Rs.3,100 per gram - the highest recorded monthly gold rate - on the 8th.
- However, the US stock markets recovered as the month progressed, and gold price in Rajahmundry was recorded under the Rs.3,040 per gram for most of the month.
- When trading concluded for the month, gold price in Rajahmundry was priced at Rs.3,040 per gram on the 30th.
- An increase of 1.43% in gold price trends was recorded in Rajahmundry during the month, due to major geopolitical tensions affecting the global market.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajahmundry for April 2017 to June 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.2,956 per gram||Rs.2,984 per gram||Rs.2,977 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,984 per gram||Rs.2,968 per gram||Rs.2,962 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,040 per gram on 15 & 16 April||Rs.2,984 per gram on 1 May||Rs.3,030 per gram on 7 June|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,954 per gram on 8 & 9 April||Rs.2,888 per gram on 15 May||Rs.2,942 per gram on 20 June|
Gold rate trend in Rajahmundry for April 2017
- The fluctuating demand for gold in Rajahmundry priced the precious metal at Rs.2,956 per gram on 1 April which dropped to Rs.2,983 per gram on 5 April.
- The subdued demand for gold from the local markets led to gold being priced at Rs.2,954 per gram on 8 April.
- Fluctuating U.S. dollar rates boosted the demand for gold from the local market which priced it at Rs.3,010 per gram on 12 April.
- Investors showed an incline in demand due to falling markets, gold was priced at Rs.3,040 per gram on 15 April.
- The overall decline in demand from the international industrial sector caused a dip in rates to Rs.2,998 per gram on 25 April as the French Election 2017 started boosting the markets.
- Ending the month with Rs.2,984 per gram, gold rate in Rajahmundry showed an incline of 0.94% for the month of April.
Gold rate trend in Rajahmundry for May 2017
- The boosted European markets due to the French Election 2017 caused a decline in the demand for gold in the month of May.
- Gold traded at Rs.2,984 per gram on 1 May and fell to Rs.2,899 per gram on 7 May as the victory of Emmanuel Macron boosted the stock markets.
- Priced at Rs.2,892 per gram on 14 May, the subdued demand for gold caused a decline in the prices.
- The poor U.S. dollar rates and a slight increase in gold’s demand contributed to the increase in prices to Rs.2,956 per gram on 18 May and Rs.2,979 per gram on 23 May.
- Though the gold rates were at Rs.2,984 per gram on 30 May, it dipped to Rs.2,963 per gram on the last day of the month.
- The gold prices fell by - 0.53% showing an overall decline in the demand.
Gold rate trend in Rajahmundry for June 2017
- For the month of June in Rajahmundry, the demand for gold was noticed to be strong due to various factors. Gold was priced at Rs.2,985 per gram at the beginning of the month which increased to Rs.3,030 per gram on 7 June.
- The investors coming from falling markets started looking for a safe haven which led to an increase in the demand, however, the reduced local demand priced gold at Rs.2,981 per gram on 11 June.
- The subdued demand from local and markets due to speculations pertaining to trade in crude dropped the gold rates to Rs.2,949 per gram on 19 June in spite of the weak U.S. dollar rates.
- Gold was priced at Rs.2,964 per gram on 24 June as an incline in demand from local jewellers was noted.
- Though gold traded at Rs.2,977 per gram on 26 June, it was priced at Rs.2,967 per gram on 30 June.
- An overall decline in the demand for gold led to a -0.05% drop in the gold prices for the month of June.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajahmundry for January 2017 to March 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.2,821 per gram||Rs.2,965 per gram||Rs.2,990 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,954 per gram||Rs.3,003 per gram||Rs.2,940 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.2,978 per gram on 23rd January||Rs.3,014 per gram on the 25th and 26th of February||Rs.2,994 per gram on the 2nd of March|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,821 per gram on 1st January||Rs.2,944 per gram on the 4th and 5th of February||Rs.2,900 per gram on 15th of March|
Gold Rate Trend for Rajahmundry in January 2017:
- Gold put up a great performance in January as the effects of demonetisation decreased with more cash entering the economy.
- On 1st, gold was trading at Rs.2,821 per gram, which increased over the next few days as demand increased amidst global concerns
- Prices kept increasing as they went to Rs.2,876 per gram by the 9th and went up to Rs.2,974 per gram by the 18th.
- The month ended with gold trading at Rs.2,954 per gram,
- In Rajahmundry, gold price trends changed by 4.71% for January.
Gold Rate Trend for Rajamundry in February 2017:
- When February began, gold was trading at Rs.2,965 per gram.
- But due to a lack of demand and a steeply strengthening dollar, gold prices went down to Rs.2,945 per gram by the 4th.
- But as concerns over Donald Trump’s foreign policy loomed large, gold prices increased significantly over the subsequent days.
- Gold hit its highest price for the month on 25th and 26th, when it was trading at Rs.3,014 per gram.
- February ended with gold trading at Rs.3,003 per gram and price trends in the city changed at 1.28% for the month of February.
Gold Rate Trend for Rajahmundry in March 2017:
- March was a terrible period for gold sales in Rajahmundry as several global factors wreaked havoc on bullion trading.
- The month started with gold trading at Rs.2,990 per gram - a rate which kept decreasing as demand kept falling.
- The drop in demand could be attributed to US Fed Rate hike, which pushed invested away from investing in bullion.
- As demand kept dropping, gold prices went as low as Rs.2,900 per gram by the 15th.
- However, gold prices rallied slightly over the next few days amidst volatile markets to end the month at Rs.2,940 per gram.
- Price trends in Rajahmundry fell by -1.67% as several global factors brought bullion demand down.
Gold investments in Rajahmundry
Gold investment is not only limited to bullions and there are several other ways in which one can make an investment in gold. Listed below are some of the popular types of investment in gold in Rajahmundry.
Gold bullion- Rajahmundry has one of the biggest bullion markets in the country. Gold bullion is one of the most popular types of gold investment as the purity of gold in bullion bars is above 99.5%. The best way of acquiring gold at low price is through bullion bars.
Gold jewelry- Another popular type of investment in gold is gold jewelry. The price of gold jewelry depends on the design and the quality of gold too. There will be a lot of additional charges such as wastage charge, making charge added along with the rate of gold in case of gold jewelry.
- Also Check: Gold Rate in Andhra Pradesh
Also Check Gold Price in NearBy Cities of Rajahmundry
Read more on Gold
- Auspicious Days to Buy Gold in 2020
- India's Obsession For Gold
- Why Investing In Gold Is A Golden Opportunity
- Use Gold Jewellery To Get Yourself A Loan
- India Set To Receive Country's First Physical Gold Exchange