*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
Gold Price In Gorakhpur
Gorakhpur is a district in the Northern state of Uttar Pradesh located close to the Nepal border, along the banks of River Rapti. It is also home to the Gorakhnath Math and Gorakshanath Temple, which is named after the famous ascetic saint Gorakshanath. The city houses over 6.73 lakh people and is primarily known for being a temple town.
Trend of Gold Rate in Gorakhpur from April 2018 to June 2018 (rates per gram of 24 karat gold)
|FIrst Day||Rs.3,159 per gram||Rs.3,231 per gram||Rs.3,216 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.3,231 per gram||Rs.3,217 per gram||Rs.3,146 per gram|
|Highest Rate||Rs.3,243 per gram from 20 to 23 April||Rs.3,254 per gram on 14 May||Rs.3,216 per gram on 1 June|
|Lowest Rate||Rs.3,159 per gram from 1 and 2 April||Rs.3,197 per gram on 18 May||Rs.3,146 per gram on 30 June|
|Overall Monthly Performance||Incline||Decline||Decline|
Gold Rate Trend in Gorakhpur for April 2018:
- Gold was priced at Rs.3,159 per gram when April’s trading started in the city of Gorakhpur.
- This month saw demand increase gradually as the US and NATO struck in a joint attack against Syria, which caused markets to tumble.
- The yellow metal was trading at its highest rate from the 20th to the 23rd at Rs.3,243 per gram as demand was on the rise around this period owing to a strong rise in demand.
- When the month ended, gold was priced at Rs.3,231 per gram.
- Strong global cues along with good local demand helped gold rates to surge by 2.27% this month.
Gold Rate Trend in Gorakhpur for May 2018:
- When trading began for the month of May, gold was priced at Rs.3,231 per gram. This seemed to increase over the initial days of the week as demand surged.
- The yellow metal traded at its highest on the 14th when it traded at Rs.3,254 per gram and at its lowest on the 18th at Rs.3,197 per gram.
- Gold closed at Rs.3,217 per gram, marking a negative change in price over the month’s trading sessions.
- A change of -0.43% was recorded in prices this month due to poor cues and weak demand.
Gold Rate Trend in Gorakhpur for June 2018:
- On the 1st of June, gold was priced at Rs.3,216 per gram - the month’s highest rates.
- Demand for gold was on the weaker side this month as the US economy improved and so did the US dollar.
- Stock markets were also on the rise which kept gold demand from rising for most part of the month.
- Keeping with the declining trends, gold rates were at their lowest for the month on the 30th when it traded at Rs.3,146 per gram.
- Price trends recorded a 2.17% decline this month due to weak cues from the local market.