*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
Gold Price In Ajmer
Ajmer is one of the many cities in Rajasthan known for its pre-colonial era architecture with the entire locale sprinkled with forts and other tourist attractions.Earlier called the Ajayameru by Shakambari Chahamana, a ruler from the Chauhan dynasty, also served as a capital during the 13th century. Apart from the rich history and heritage, the city is also in close proximity to the Aravalli mountain range and has various pilgrimage centres within its premises.
Ajmer is recognised as a heritage city by the Government of India under the Heritage City Development and Augmentation Yojana ot the HRIDAY scheme.
Trend of Gold Rate in Ajmer from April 2018 to June 2018 (rates per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,154 per gram||Rs.3,227 per gram||Rs.3,203 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,227 per gram||Rs.3,206 per gram||Rs.3,159 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,247 per gram on 20 and 21 April||Rs.3,239 per gram on 15 and 16 May||Rs.3,206 per gram on 2 June|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,154 per gram on 1 and 2 April||Rs.3,191 per gram on 22 and 23 May||Rs.3,149 per gram from 23 to 25 June and on 28 June|
Gold Rate Trend in Ajmer for April 2018:
- Gold was priced at Rs.3,154 per gram in Ajmer when trading started for the month of April. This month saw some high demand owing to a weakening dollar.
- The metal was at its lowest this month over the first two days, i.e., the 1st and 2nd when it traded at Rs.3,154 per gram.
- Gold rate in Ajmer seemed to incline over the course of the month as demand was on the surge after the US dollar remained weak due to a poor market.
- On the 20th and 21st of April, gold was priced at Rs.3,247 per gram - the month’s highest rates as demand rose significantly, owing to a poor dollar.
- When the month ended, gold was priced at Rs.3,227 per gram.
- This month saw gold rate trends rise by 2.31% in Ajmer, thanks to a solid demand.
Gold Rate Trend in Ajmer for May 2018:
- Gold was still priced at Rs.3,227 per gram when trading began for the month of May in the Rajasthani city.
- This month recorded a considerable drop in demand as cues remained weak and the US dollar rose against other currencies.
- After trading consistently for the first two weeks, gold rates rose to Rs.3,239 per gram - the month’s highest figure on the 15th and 16th, thanks to a strong demand.
- However, this fell to a monthly low in the subsequent week, when the metal traded at Rs.3,191 per gram over the 22nd and the 23rd of May.
- Gold prices picked up slightly by the end of the month and it traded at Rs.3,206 per gram on the final day.
- Price trends recorded a 0.65% decline this month as the dollar was strong, which pushed gold demand down.
Gold Rate Trend in Ajmer for June 2018:
- June’s trading opened with gold being priced at Rs.3,203 per gram.
- On the 2nd, the metal was trading at its highest of Rs.3,206 per gram for the month, thanks to a solid demand.
- As demand slowed down from the 3rd onwards, gold rates in the city also dropped consistently over the course of the month.
- The metal hit the lowest rate of Rs.3,149 per gram on a number of days i.e., from the 23rd to the 25th and on the 28th of June.
- When the month ended, gold prices were holding at Rs.3,159 per gram. This month saw gold rate trends decline by 1.37%, thanks to a poor demand.