*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
Today's Gold Price In Rajkot
Rajkot is the 4th largest city in Gujarat. The population is more than 1.2 million and it is the 35th largest urban agglomeration in India. It is the 22nd fastest growing city in the world. The women of Rajkot are extremely fond of gold. They wear large necklaces and pendants for marriages, festivals and other functions. The gold prices keep changing based on the international gold rates.
Gold Rate Trend in Rajkot from July 2022 to September 2022
|1st Day||Rs.5,128 per gram||Rs.5,044 per gram||Rs.4,983 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.5,065 per gram||Rs.5,052 per gram||Rs.4,983 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.5,160 per gram on 5 July 2022||Rs.5,144 per gram on 14 and 15 August 2022||Rs.5,010 per gram on 6 September 2022|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,965 per gram on 18 July 2022||Rs.5,023 per gram on 23 August 2022||Rs.4,930 per gram on 27 September 2022|
Gold Rate Trend in Rajkot from April 2022 to June 2022
|1st Day||Rs.5,128 per gram||Rs.5,202 per gram||Rs.5097 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.5,202 per gram||Rs.5,133 per gram||Rs.5007 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.5,312 per gram on 18 and 19 April||Rs.5,202 per gram on 1 May||Rs.5007 per gram on 13 June|
|Lowest Price||Rs.5,097 per gram on 4, 5, and 6 April||Rs.4,950 per gram on 18 May||Rs.5196 per gram on 30 June|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Rajkot from April 2022 to June 2022
- In Rajkot, the gold price opened at Rs.5,128 per gram in the month of April. Over the month, the prices fluctuated and settled at Rs.5,202 per gram by the end of the month. Overall, the performance of gold in Rajkot was one of incline with a percentage change of 1.44% for the month of April.
- In Rajkot, the gold prices opened at Rs.5,202 per gram for the month of May. By the end of the month, the yellow metal settled at Rs.5,133 per gram. Gold reached its highest price point of Rs.5,202 per gram on 1 May. Overall, a declining trend was observed for the gold rates in Rajkot and the percentage change stood at 1.32%.
- In Rajkot, the gold prices opened at Rs.5,097 per gram for the month of June. By the end of the month, the yellow metal settled at Rs.5,055 per gram. Gold reached its highest price point of Rs.5,102 per gram on 24 February. Overall, a declining trend was observed for the gold rates in Rajkot and the percentage change stood at 1.76%.
Gold investment avenues in Rajkot
People in India buy either gold jewellery or coins and bars or shares as an investment. Gold sales are usually higher during the wedding season and festivals. As gold is treated as a safe haven asset, investors buy gold to protect themselves from the market fluctuations. Gold can be brought in Rajkot in the following ways:
Over the counter purchases:
When people buy gold they prefer to look at the jewellery and try it on before actually buying it. There are a various jewellers in the Rajkot from where people can buy gold. Gold can also be brought in the form of gold coins and bars from the bank as well as the jewellers. When you buy gold from the bank is costlier as you get a purity certificate.
Gold can also be purchased from anywhere now as you have access to E-gold, futures and ETFs. However, trading in gold is subject to risk. ETFs is traded on Bombay Stock Exchange. E-gold trade is done through National Spot Exchange.
- Check - Gold Rate in Gujarat
FAQs on Gold rate in Rajkot
- What are the factors which determine the gold price in Rajkot?
The factors which determine gold price are festivals, government policies, taxes, and local demand.
- How to check your gold in Rajkot?
While you are purchasing gold, you can look for logo of hallmarking and BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards).
- What is the reason behind the rise in the price of gold in Rajkot?
The reason behind the rise in the price of gold is investment attraction of people.
- What is the gold price of Rajkot today?
The gold price of Rajkot is Rs.4,875 per gram today.
- What is the making charge of gold jewellery in Rajkot?
The gold jewellers generally charge Rs.400 to Rs.500 per gram as making the charge which is around 15% to 20% of the gold price.
- Is gold price same all over India?
No. The gold price is different from state to state due to various factors.
Also Check Gold Price in NearBy Cities of Rajkot
|Gold Rate In Ahmedabad||Gold Rate In Surat||Gold Rate In Vadodara|
|Gold Rate In Jamnagar||Gold Rate In Indore||Gold Rate In Kota|
Read More on Gold
- Global Demand For Gold Driven By Indian Wedding Traditions
- Gold And Indian Weddings
- Significance Of Gold In Indian Culture
- Gold Rates to Fall in Coming Quarters of 2022 in India
- How to Know if Your Gold Jewellery Hallmark is Fake or Genuine
- Pros and Cons of Buying Gold in Dubai
- Gold storage limit in India
- How to redeem Sovereign Gold Bonds
- Which Country is the Largest Exporter of Gold to India?
- GST on Gold
- Gold And Devaluation
- Gold Price Valuation In India
- Why Is Gold Rate Fluctuating
- Why Investing In Gold Is A Golden Opportunity
- How Gold Rate Fluctuation Affects Indian Economy
- Top 8 Reasons to Invest in Gold
- How Does Gold Investment Affect Indian Economy?
- How Will Restricting Gold Imports in India Affect Gold Rates?
- Top 5 Factors That Affect Gold Rate In India
- Why Gold Prices Are Up
- Companies that Purchase Your Old Gold for Cash
- Gold Stocks
- Futures Trading
- Spot Gold
- Difference Between Spot And Futures Gold Rate
- Gold Stocks
- Gold Futures
- Trading Gold Mcx
- Mcx Trading Tips
- How Gold Markets Run in India
- Tips on Investing in Gold ETFs
- Top 10 Gold ETFs in India
- What are Gold Exchange Traded Funds?
- How Much Gold Can You Carry with You from Dubai to India?