*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
Vizianagaram is a cosy little coastal town located towards the south east of India along the Bay of Bengal. This district was formed in the year 1979, and is just under 40 years old. Much of this town was formed by carving areas away from the neighbouring district of Srikakulam. Besides, being a comparatively small district, Vizianagaram also holds the baton for being the least populous neighbourhood of Andhra Pradesh. The town is named after the princely state of Vizianagaram, which roughly translates to Victorious City.
Trend of Gold Rate in Vizianagaram for June to April 2018 (rates per gram)
|1st day||Rs.3,072 per gram||Rs.3,114 per gram||Rs.3,100 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,123 per gram||Rs.3,122 per gram||Rs.3,054 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,153 per gram on 19 April||Rs.3,147 per gram on 14 May||Rs.3,119 per gram on 9 & 10 June|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,064 per gram on 6 April||Rs.3,103 per gram on 2 May||Rs.3,054 per gram on 30 June|
Gold Rate Trend in Vizianagaram for April 2018:
- Gold was priced at Rs.3,072 per gram when trading commenced for the month of April.
- This month was better for gold trading as the US dollar was on the weaker side ahead of the US-China trade tiff and the NATO strike on Syria helped with bullion demand.
- The yellow metal was trading at its lowest this month on the 6th when it traded at Rs.3,064 per gram, owing to weak demand.
- Rates fluctuated considerably before rising to a monthly high of Rs.3,153 per gram on the 19th, thanks to a strong rise in demand.
- The month ended with gold prices holding at Rs.3,123 per gram as demand consolidated towards the final few days of the week.
- Price trends recorded a 1.66% change this month, thanks to a strong rise in demand.
Gold Rate Trend in Vizianagaram for May 2018:
- This was a comparatively weak month of gold trading compared to April, as demand, while on the positive side, wasn’t really better.
- On the 1st of May, gold was priced at Rs.3,114 per gram, which dropped to Rs.3,103 per gram - the month’s lowest rates.
- The second week saw demand surge significantly and gold traded at Rs.3,147 per gram on the 14th as a result.
- However, as demand was not very stable for the remainder of the month, gold was seen trading at Rs.3,122 per gram on the 31st of May.
- Price trends changed by a 0.25% margin this month, thanks to comparatively better local demand in the city.
Gold Rate Trend in Vizianagaram for June 2018:
- Gold demand in June was rather negligible this month as a strong dollar and market brought talks about a possible Fed rate hike.
- This led to gold rates remaining weaker as markets sentiments seemed to grow amidst speculation that the Fed Reserve would finally come through on a rate high.
- On the 1st of June, gold was priced at Rs.3,100 per gram. Cues remained weak as a burgeoning dollar curbed investor sentiments.
- The 9th and 10th recorded the highest gold rate this month - of Rs.3,119 per gram as there was robust local demand.
- As demand dropped, so did the gold rates, this led to gold rates in Vizianagaram going down to Rs.3,054 per gram on the final day.
- This also happened to be the lowest rate for the month and a 1.48% decline was recorded this month, owing to poor demand.