*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
Gold Price In Cuddalore
Cuddalore is a historic city from Tamil Nadu, which was home to some of the biggest ruling dynasties in India. At first it was ruled by the Vijayanagara Empire, the Cholas, Pandyas, Thanjavur Marathas, and French and the British Empire. After the colonial rule, the city has bounced back to become one of the leading industrial town in the nation with various port and fishing industries being housed here. There are plenty of chemical, energy, pharmacological industries that have set up shop here. Besides all this, Cuddalore is also home to some of the oldest temples in the country and hence it helps with the consumption of gold.
Trend of Gold Rate in Cuddalore from April 2018 to June 2018 (rates per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.3,072 per gram||Rs.3,114 per gram||Rs.3,100 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.3,123 per gram||Rs.3,122 per gram||Rs.3,059 per gram|
|Highest Rate||Rs.3,153 per gram on 19 April||Rs.3,213 per gram on 15 May||Rs.3,127 per gram on 15 June|
|Lowest Rate||Rs.3,064 per gram on 6 April||Rs.3,103 per gram on 3 May||Rs.3,054 per gram on 24 June|
|Overall Monthly Performance||Incline||Incline||Decline|
Gold Rate Trend in Cuddalore for April 2018:
- Gold opened at a weak note of Rs.3,072 per gram on the 1st of April as the trade rift between the US and China took charge.
- Demand seemed to rise over the course of this week, though as the US dollar weakened owing to poor conditions.
- On the 6th, the metal traded at a monthly low rate of Rs.3,064 per gram, which was caused by a rising dollar.
- The yellow metal traded at Rs.3,153 per gram - the month’s highest rate - as the dollar weakened against currencies and gold demand surged due to this.
- When the month ended, gold was priced at Rs.3,123 per gram and a 1.66% rise in prices was recorded this month.
Gold Rate Trend in Cuddalore for May 2018:
- When the month of May began, gold was priced at Rs.3,114 per gram - a comparatively weak rate to that of the previous day.
- Demand seemed to be on the rise in the city as purchases increased while the US dollar seemed to weaken.
- On the 15th, the metal traded at a monthly high rate of Rs.3,213 per gram as demand surged ahead of strong cues and stronger local demand.
- However, the US dollar strengthened significantly and gold demand plummeted over the remaining few days of the month, due to this.
- When the month ended, gold was seen trading at Rs.3,122 - a slightly better note from the month’s opening rates.
- Price trends recorded a 0.25% change this month, thanks to a solid demand in the domestic market, which rates fell in other major cities.
Gold Rate Trend in Cuddalore for June 2018:
- In June, gold rates started and ended on a weaker note as the Fed Reserve meeting, which was expected to happen brought demand down.
- On the 1st of June, the yellow metal was priced at Rs.3,100 per gram before falling over first few days owing to a rising dollar.
- The 15th saw gold trade at Rs.3,127 per gram, thanks to a steady rise in local demand. However, as demand slowed down, prices dropped to Rs.3,054 per gram on the 24th - the month’s lowest rates.
- This month recorded a 1.32% decline in gold rates, thanks to a strong US dollar.