*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
Gold Rate In Vellore
Vellore is a city located in the state of Tamil Nadu, South India. It is located on the banks of Palar river and has a population of about 423,425 based on a census conducted in the year 2011. It also houses two of top ten educational institutions in India. It is also very famous for medical tourism in India and is a major exporter of leather goods in India. The places house many forts, museums, parks and religious place that act as tourist attractions. The hill stations around Vellore also attract a lot of tourists. Gold is also one of the major commodities in Vellore and there are several gold stores spread all across the city.
Gold Rate Trend in Vellore for January 2018 to March 2018 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,009 per gram||Rs.3,040 per gram||Rs.3,043 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,045 per gram||Rs.3,046 per gram||Rs.3,072 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,129 per gram on 25 January||Rs.3,103 per gram on 14 February||Rs.3,105 per gram on 24 and 25 March|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,000 per gram on 4 January||Rs.3,003 per gram on 8 February||Rs.3,030 per gram on 19 March|
Gold Rate Trend in Vellore for October 2017 to December 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.3,040 per gram||Rs.2,988 per gram||Rs.2,982 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,997 per gram||Rs.2,992 per gram||Rs.3,015 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,059 per gram on 14 and 15 October||Rs.3,030 per gram on 18 and 19 November||Rs.3,015 per gram on 30 and 31 December|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,997 per gram on 6, 27, 30, and 31 October||Rs.2,974 per gram on 6 November||Rs.2,903 per gram on 13 December|
Gold Rate Trend In Vellore for October 2017:
- The month commenced in Vellore with the precious metal trading at Rs.3,040 per gram on the 1st.
- Gold rate in Vellore plunged to Rs.2,997 per gram on the 6th with the US dollar gaining against a basket of other major currencies.
- The government’s decision to mandate KYC norms in the country received positive buyer sentiments in the domestic trade. This led to gold rates rebounding to Rs.3,042 per gram on the 12th.
- An increase in demand from local jewellers, retailers and industries amid the positive trend overseas led to gold prices in Vellore touching their highest monthly figure of Rs.3,059 per gram on the 14th.
- However, with the US dollar regaining lost ground amid firmer equities led to the bullion prices dropping to Rs.3,026 per gram on the 20th.
- Poor domestic demand for the metal brought about by the strong US dollar index led to gold rate in Vellore holding at Rs.3,000 per gram on the 26th.
- Trading concluded for the month with the precious metal trading at Rs.2,997 per gram on the 31st.
- The bullion trade in Vellore registered a loss of 1.41% owing to the poor global cues during the course of the month.
Gold Rate Trend In Vellore For November 2017:
- When trading opened in Vellore, the bullion was priced at Rs.2,998 per gram on the 1st following steady demand from the previous week.
- However, rates plummeted to Rs.2,977 per gram on the 4th with domestic demand taking a hit against the strong US dollar index and well performing equities market.
- The poor global trends coupled with firmer equities led to gold rate in Vellore plunging to Rs.2,974 per gram on the 6th. This was also the lowest recorded monthly figure in Vellore.
- Gold prices recovered to Rs.3,015 per gram on the 12th after the ongoing US-North Korea conflicts resulted in investors gravitating towards investments considered safer such as gold.
- Strong demand brought about by the positive trends overseas led to god rates rising to Rs.3,031 per gram – the highest recorded monthly figure - on the 18th.
- The dollar, however, regained lost ground over the next few days amid possibilities of an interest rate hike by the Federal Reserve. The yellow metal was recorded trading at Rs.3,012 per gram on the 24th.
- The month ended with gold priced at Rs.2,992 per gram on the 31st and Vellore registered an incline of 0.13% during the course of the month.
Gold Rate Trend In Vellore For December 2017:
- The last month commenced with the bullion trading at Rs.2,982 per gram on the 1st following a slight decline in demand for the metal.
- Gold price in Vellore plunged to Rs.2,917 per gram on the 8th as the US dollar gained against a basket of other major emerging currencies following approval of the landmark US tax reform plan by the US Senate.
- Strong dollar index coupled with rising equities led to gold rates declining as the week progressed.
- The 13th saw gold prices touching Rs.2,903 per gram – the lowest recorded monthly figure – with the US dollar strengthening after the release of new interest rates by the US Federal Reserve.
- However, with markets cautious over the ultimate result of the US tax bill on the country’s economic growth, the US dollar lost ground towards the end of the month. The precious metal was priced at Rs.2,956 per gram on the 23rd.
- With the Asian stock markets failing against the new tax cuts, gold rates surged further to Rs.2,985 per gram on the 28th.
- The month concluded with the bullion trading at Rs.3,015 per gram on the 31st, and Vellore recorded an incline of 1.10% in gold rates during the course of the month.
Find Today's Gold Rate in Top Metro Cities
|Today's Gold Rate in Mumbai||Today's Gold Rate in Chennai||Today's Gold Rate in Bangalore|
|Today's Gold Rate in Delhi||Today's Gold Rate in Kolkata||Today's Gold Rate in Hyderabad|
Gold Rate Trend in Vellore for July 2017 to September 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.2,950 per gram||Rs.2,926 per gram||Rs.2,995 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,925 per gram||Rs.2,971 per gram||Rs.3,040 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.2,950 per gram on 1 & 2 July||Rs.2,999 per gram on 29 August||Rs.3,109 per gram on 8 September|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,796 per gram on 11 July||Rs.2,899 per gram on 3 August||Rs.3,068 per gram on 5 September|
Gold rate trend in Vellore for July 2017
- The introduction of GST during the month greatly affected the yellow metal prices in Vellore, pushing demand lower for the metal.
- When the month commenced, gold was priced at Rs.2,950 per gram.
- Local demand declined sharply with the newly approved 3% Goods and Services Tax on the bullion metal. This led to gold rate in Vellore declining to Rs.2,796 per gram - the lowest monthly figure - on the 11th.
- However, prices recovered with the US-North Korean relations intensifying during the third and fourth week. This led to the gold price in Vellore being priced at Rs.2,925 per gram on the last day.
- A poor demand compounded by the implementation of GST in the country resulted in gold rates declining at 0.84% during the course of the month.
Gold rate trend in Vellore for August 2017
- Gold rate in Vellore picked up during the month with the bullion trade shaking recovering from the impact of GST.
- The yellow metal was recorded trading at Rs.2,926 per gram, when trading commenced for the month.
- Gold price in Vellore dropped to Rs.2,899 per gram - the lowest monthly figure - on the 3rd, as the dollar edged higher than most of the major emerging currencies.
- Gold trade recovered over the next couple of weeks, and the precious metal was trading at Rs.2,999 per gram on the 29th. This was due to the rising geopolitical concerns in the United States and the Korean peninsula.
- The month ended with the precious metal priced at Rs.2,971 per gram, registering a profit of 1.53% on account of the strong trend overseas.
Gold rate trend in Vellore for September 2017
- When trading commenced in Vellore, the yellow metal was priced at Rs.2,995 per gram.
- Safe-haven investments surged globally after North Korea announced their most powerful thermonuclear weapon test. This resulted in gold prices in Vellore rising to Rs.3,102 per gram - the highest recorded monthly figure - on the 8th.
- Gold trade maintained prices in the sub-Rs.3,040 per gram range for rest of the month.
- When trading concluded for the month, the precious metal was recorded trading at Rs.3,040 per gram on the 30th.
- Prices were greatly influenced by the geopolitical concerns in the United States and the Korean peninsula, and also with the arrival of the festive season in the country. This led to Vellore registering a profit of 1.50% in the bullion trade.
Gold Rate Trend in Vellore for April 2017 to June 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.2,956 per gram||Rs.2,984 per gram||Rs.2,977 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,984 per gram||Rs.2,968 per gram||Rs.2,962 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,040 per gram on 15 April and 16 April||Rs.2,971 per gram on 23 May||Rs.3,012 per gram on 8 June|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,954 per gram on 8 April and 9 April||Rs.2,888 per gram on 15 May||Rs.2,942 per gram on 20 June|
Gold rate trend in Vellore for April 2017
- Gold traded at Rs.2,956 per gram on 1 April and fluctuated throughout the month of April.
- Due to an increase in the demand for gold from the domestic market, the precious metal was priced at Rs.2,987 per gram on 4 April.
- A strong U.S. dollar rate and the fluctuating stock markets contributed to a decline in the demand for gold. With other factors adding to the decline in demand, gold reached the monthly low of Rs.2,954 per gram on the 8 and 9 April.
- The U.S. dollar rates fluctuated due to the political tensions in the U.S., resulting in gold being priced at Rs.3,040 per gram on 15 and 16 April which was also recorded to be the highest for the month of April.
- Muted demand for gold from the international markets led to gold being priced at Rs.3,035 per gram on 22 and 23 April.
- Though the prices further dropped to Rs.2,984 per gram on the last day of the month, gold rates were recorded to an overall incline of 0.94% in the value.
Gold rate trend in Vellore for May 2017
- In the beginning of the month, the French Presidential Elections 2017 boosted the markets resulting in a reduced demand for gold. The prices fluctuated as gold began the month with Rs.2,984 per gram on 1 May.
- As investors turned away from the precious metal due to the strong markets, the demand for gold fell and priced it at Rs.2,899 per gram on 6 and 7 May.
- The yellow metal was priced at Rs.2,904 per gram on 9 May due to the fluctuating market and the strong U.S. dollar rates. The prices reduced further and gold was traded at Rs.2,888 per gram on 15 M ay.
- As the markets started fluctuating, in the search of safe havens, investors showed an incline in the demand for gold. A slight increase in the demand increase the gold prices to Rs.2,954 per gram on 19 and 20 May.
- The more or less gradual increase led to gold being priced at Rs.2,979 per gram on 27 and 28 May.
- The gold rates in Vellore ended at Rs.2,968 on the 31 May indicating an overall decline of -0.53% for the month of May.
Gold rate trend in Vellore for June 2017
- Gold traded at Rs.2,977 per gram on June 1 in Vellore. The fluctuating demand for gold reduced the prices to Rs.2,965 per gram on 2 June.
- Gold traded at Rs.3,006 per gram on 5 June and reached the monthly high of Rs.3,012 per gram on 8 June due to the weak U.S. dollar rates and the fluctuating stock markets.
- As the U.S. dollar rates started recovering, the demand for gold reduced from the local and the international markets and resulted in gold being priced at Rs.2,983 per gram on 12 June.
- The local government announced the implementation of GST, the concerns pertaining to the impact of GST on the bullion rates resulted in a subdued demand for gold from the domestic and international markets. The decline in demand led to the precious metal being priced at Rs.2,949 per gram on 19 June.
- The speculations related to the increase in bullion’s pricing due to GST caused a sudden increase in demand for gold. The gold prices rose to Rs.2,962 per gram on 30 June.
- Gold rates resulted in a -0.50% decline in the prices for the month of June in Vellore.
Gold Rate Trend in Vellore for January 2017 to March 2017 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st day||Rs.2,821 per gram||Rs.2,957 per gram||Rs.2,994 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.2,942 per gram||Rs.3,001 per gram||Rs.2,942 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.2,974 per gram on the 24th of January||Rs.3,014 per gram on the 24th and 25th of February||Rs.2,994 per gram|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,821 per gram on the 1st of January||Rs.2,940 per gram on the 3rd of February||Rs.2,906 per gram|
Gold Rate Trend for Vellore in January 2017
- Gold traded at Rs.2,821 per gram on the 1st of January due to relatively low demand in domestic markets. This was also the lowest at which gold was priced for the entire month.
- There was a marginal improvement noted in the rate of gold thereafter with gold trading at Rs.2,828 per gram on the 2nd and 3rd of January.
- The rate of gold varied between Rs.2,914 per gram to Rs.2,971 per gram between the 11th of January to the 18th of January.
- Due to a steep incline in the demand for this precious metal, gold traded at its highest for the month on the 24th of January at Rs.2,974 per gram.
- On the last day of the month, gold closed at Rs.2,942 per gram, recording a rise of 4.28% in the rate of gold.
Gold Rate Trend for Vellore in February 2017
- On the 1st of February, gold traded at Rs.2,954 per gram and stayed steady at this rate the next day as well.
- The next day, due to a fall in the demand for this metal, the rate of gold fell to a monthly low of Rs.2,940 per gram. However, after this the price of gold began to recover slowly.
- Gold traded steadily at Rs.2,964 per gram on the 11th and 12th of February due to sustained demand for this metal.
- Gold traded at its highest on the 24th and 25th of February at Rs.3,014 per gram. However this rate could not be sustained and the rate of gold fell to Rs.3,001 per gram recording an incline of 1.48% in the price of gold.
Gold Rate Trend for Vellore in March 2017
- The trend of gold was reversed during the month of March in Vellore. A number of variations were noted in the price of gold during the month.
- Gold traded at Rs.2,994 per gram on the 1st of the month and this was also the highest at which this metal traded for the month.
- As the week progressed, the rate of gold fluctuated.
- Due to the Dutch elections as well as the U.S. Fed’s decision regarding the interest rates, the rate of gold was at its lowest on the 15th of March at Rs.2,906 per gram.
- However, the rate of gold recovered marginally after this.
- As the month came to an end, gold traded at Rs.2,942 per gram on the 31st of March while recording an incline of 1.73% in the price of gold.
|1st day||Rs.3,152 per gram||Rs.3,075 per gram||Rs.2,890 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,065 per gram||Rs.2,938 per gram||Rs.2,821 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,152 per gram on 1st October and 2nd October||Rs.3,166 per gram on 5th and 6th November||Rs.2,892 per gram on 2nd December|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,021 per gram on 15th and 16th of October||Rs.2,932 per gram on 9th November||Rs.2,767 per gram on 22nd December|
Gold Rate Trend for Vellore in October 2016
- Gold traded at Rs.3,152 per gram in Vellore, with prices remaining steady until the 2nd due to continued demand. This rate was also the highest at which gold traded in October. However, over the next couple of days, gold rate reduced.
- Rate of gold was Rs.3,040 per gram for 24 karat gold on the 6th of October and declined steadily as the weeks progressed. On the 15th of October, rate of gold fell to Rs.3,021 per gram and was steady the next day as well. This was also the lowest rate at which gold was priced at for the month.
- As the month of October progressed there were minor variations in the rate of gold but the price was comparatively low.
- However, despite demand due to the wedding season, there was a reduction of 2.76% witnessed in the rate of gold at the end of the month.
Gold Rate Trend for Vellore in November 2016
- In the month of November, rate of gold was quite high, due to a spike in demand as it was a continuation of the wedding season in India. Price of gold at the beginning of November was Rs.3,075 per gram. But, prices increased from the 2nd of November due to a high demand for gold in markets, both domestic and overseas.
- The rate of gold was Rs.3,104 per gram on 2nd November and Rs.3,098 per gram on 3rd November. On the 4th of November, rate of gold increased to Rs.3,112 per gram.
- On the 5th of November, the price of gold shot up to Rs.3,119 per gram and was the same the next day as well.This price could not be maintained and declined again before rising up to Rs.3166 per gram on the 9th which was also the highest rate at which gold traded for the month.
- On November 8th, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the ban of cash notes worth Rs.500 and Rs.1,000 in order to combat black money. Due to the severe cash crunch that followed in the wake of this announcement, fluctuations were noted in the price of gold.
- The rate of gold continued to reduce throughout November with certain variations here and there.
- From the 20th of the month, the rate of gold was Rs.2,986 per gram. Gold was priced at Rs.2,932 per gram on the 25th of November and this was the lowest rate at which gold traded at for the month.
- Towards the end of the month, the rate of gold fluctuated before closing at Rs.2,942 per gram.. A number of factors contributed to a decline of 4.01% in the price of gold.
Gold Rate Trend for Vellore in December 2016
- On the 1st of the last month of 2016, the rate of gold was Rs.2,890 per gram. Gold rate rose up by Rs.2 the next day but reduced steadily over the following days.
- However, the rate of gold increased to Rs.2,893 per gram on the 5th of December and 6th of December which was also the highest rate of gold for the month.
- Price of gold decreased and was steady at Rs.2,836 per gram and finally declined to Rs.2,800 per gram in the 15th of December.
- The rate of gold continued declined with a few minor fluctuations. This could be attributed to reduced demand for gold both overseas and in India.
- On the last day, price of gold was Rs.2,821 per gram. A decline of 2.38% was recorded over with respect to gold rate.
|First day||Rs.3,129 per gram||Rs.3,201 per gram||Rs.3,120 per gram|
|Last day||Rs.3,214 per gram||Rs.3,142 per gram||Rs.3,176 per gram|
|Highest price||Rs.3,214 per gram on 30th and 31st July||Rs.3,229 per gram on 3rd August||Rs.3,197 on 8th September|
|Lowest price||Rs.3,118.50 per gram on 25th July||Rs.3,142 per gram on 31st August||Rs.3,120 on 1st September|
Gold Rate Trend of Vellore in July 2016
- Gold was seen trading at Rs.3,129 per gram at the start of the month.
- Positive trends in the global market gave gold prices support as demand for the metal was high.
- Expectations of monetary stimulus from the central banks to negate the effects of the Brexit vote were strong this month.
- Gold traded at Rs.3,214 per gram on 30th and 31st July which was the highest rate for this month.
- Gold prices increased by 2.72% this month despite prospects of the Fed rate hike rising.
Gold Rate Trend of Vellore in August 2016
- Gold traded at Rs.3,201 per gram at the start of August.
- The dollar gained strength on the back of positive economic data which led to the U.S. Federal Reserve raising expectations of the Fed rate hike.
- The highest price for this month was Rs.3,229 per gram on 3rd August but this soon changed course and gold prices start to decline.
- As demand for the yellow metal fell, gold prices dropped to Rs.3,142 per gram on 31st August.
- There was a decline of 2.08% in gold rates this month.
Gold Rate Trend of Vellore in September 2016
- The market continued to be bearish at the start of the month.
- The lowest rate for the month was recorded on 1st September with gold trading at Rs.3,120 per gram.
- Demand soon picked up as the dollar weakened.
- With the U.S. presidential campaigns in full swing, the Federal Reserve announced that the interest rate hike would be put on hold till December.
- The news changed the outlook of the market and demand for gold started soaring.
- There was an increase of 1.79% in gold prices this month as gold traded at Rs.3,176 per gram on 30th September.
|1st day||Rs.2,890 per gram.||Rs.3,069 per gram.||Rs. 2,934 per gram.|
|Last day||Rs.3,069 per gram.||Rs.2,914 per gram.||Rs.3,105 per gram.|
|Highest price||Rs.3,069 per gram on 30th April.||Rs.3,076 per gram on 2nd May.||Rs.3,180 per gram on 27th and 30th June.|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,877 per gram on 2nd and 4th April.||Rs.2,914 per gram on 31st May.||Rs. 2,923 per gram on 2nd June.|
|Trend||Increase in price.||Decrease in price.||Increase in price.|
|Change||+6.19% increase.||-5.50% decrease.||+5.82% increase.|
Gold Rate Trend in Vellore in April
- The gold rate was Rs.2,890 per gram on the 1st of April and fell to Rs.2,877 per gram on the 3rd of April as the jewellers’ strike continued.
- With the strike being called off, demand picked up and prices rose, with gold recording highs of Rs.2,944 per gram on the 11th of April.
- Global cues resulted in the price rising with the weekly high being Rs.2,975 per gram on the 12th of April.
- The last week saw gold prices fluctuate, ending the month at Rs.3,069 per gram.
Gold Rate Trend in Vellore in May
- Prices remained constant and high demand kept prices steady, closing at Rs.3,073 per gram on the 8th of May.
- Speculation regarding the raising of interest rates by the U.S. Federal Reserve kept prices low, with gold closing at Rs.3,051 per gram on the 15th of May.
- Prices continued to fall as the markets strengthened, leading to demand for gold to drop.
- Weak data from the manufacturing sector led to gold rallying and trading at Rs.2,899 per gram on the 30th of May before closing at Rs.2,914 on the 31st of May.
Gold Rate Trend in Vellore in June
- Prices were stable for the first week, closing at Rs.2,974 per gram on the 5th of June.
- A surge in demand led to prices rising, with the week closing at Rs.3,087 per gram on 18th of June.
- The impending EU referendum led to market instability, pushing gold prices higher.
- With the U.K. voting to leave, markets crashed and gold prices surged, with gold closing the month at Rs.3,105 per gram on 30th of June.
|1st day||Rs.2,538 per gram.||Rs.2,720 per gram.||Rs. 2,976 per gram.|
|Last day||Rs.2,710 per gram.||Rs.2,984 per gram.||Rs. 2,891 per gram.|
|Highest price||Rs.2,719 per gram on 28th Jan.||Rs.2,984 per gram on 25th and 29th Feb.||Rs.2,991 per gram from 8th-10th March.|
|Lowest price||Rs.2,538 per gram on 1st and 2nd Jan.||Rs.2,720 per gram on 1st Feb.||Rs. 2,699 per gram on 2nd and 11th March.|
|Trend||Increase in price.||Increase in price.||Decrease in price.|
|Change||+6.77% increase.||+9.70% increase.||-2.85% decrease.|
Gold Rate Trend in Vellore in January 2016
- The gold rate in Vellore remained constant at Rs.2,538 per gram for the 1st two days of the month and increased marginally as demand grew.
- Prices continued to rise in the second week, peaking at Rs.2,635 per gram on 8th of January as domestic demand grew.
- As strong global market for gold pushed prices further in the third week and gold traded at Rs.2,654 per gram in spite of minor fluctuations during the week.
- The last week saw prices continue to rise as demand rose due to the festive season, with gold ending the month at Rs.2,710 per gram.
Gold Rate Trend in Vellore in February 2016
- Gold prices in Vellore began strong, trading at Rs.2,720 per gram on the 1st of February and reaching Rs.2,813 per gram on the 8th of February.
- Prices rose, boosted by high domestic demand as well as strong cues from global markets.
- Prices fell in the first half of the third week as demand lessened but recovered to trade at Rs.2,973 on the 21st of February.
- The last week saw prices fall as demand from jewellers fell during the week but prices rose at the end of the week, with gold trading at Rs.2,984 per gram.
Gold Rate Trend in Vellore in March 2016
- Gold prices remained constant in the first week of March in Vellore, trading at Rs.2,976 per gram.
- On account of the jewellers’ strike, demand was stagnant, with the price staying constant at Rs.2,950 per gram before dipping to Rs.2,940 per gram on the 20th of March.
- Prices fluctuated in the fourth week, trading at Rs.2,914 per gram on the 21st of March before falling further to Rs.2,896 per gram as the jewellers’ strike continued.
- The last week saw the price fluctuate from Rs.2,874 per gram on the 28th of March to Rs.2,891 per gram on the 31st of March, marking a slight recovery.
Gold investments in Vellore
There are several ways in which one can make an investment in gold other than the conventional method of investing in gold jewelry. Listed below are some of the most popular forms of gold investment in Vellore.
- Gold jewelry- Gold jewelry is probably one of the most popular type of gold investment in Vellore. There are many gold stores in Vellore that sell unique and exquisite gold jewelry. The price of gold jewelry includes many other charges including making charge, wastage charge, stone charge and hence, is very expensive.
- Gold bullion- Gold bullion comes in two forms, bars and coins and is of the purest quality. There are several options in Vellore for individuals who intend on purchasing gold bullion and is the second most popular form of gold investment in Vellore.
- Gold market trade-Gold ETFs and gold futures are very popular types of Gold market trade investments in Vellore. It is one of the unconventional methods of investing in gold and is developing its own fan base slowly in Vellore.
The rate of gold is determined based on various factors, amongst which quality and quantity are the most important ones. Gold rate differs from each city and keeps changing very often. The gold rate for 22 karat gold is different from that of 24 karat gold. Given below is the rate for 22 karat and 24 karat gold in Vellore.
Gold rate for 22 karat
Weight of 22 karat gold
Price for 22 karat gold
Gold rate for 24 karat
Weight of 24 karat gold
Price for 24 karat gold
Also Check Gold Price in NearBy Cities of Vellore
- Also Check: Gold Rate in Tamil Nadu
Read more on Gold
- Auspicious Days To Buy Gold In 2018
- Gold Price Valuation In India
- How Will Restricting Gold Imports in India Affect Gold Rates?
- Hallmark Kdm 916 Varieties Of Gold
- How To Buy Gold Coins Bars Bullion Online