*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
Gold Rate In Vellore
Vellore is a city located in the state of Tamil Nadu, South India. It is located on the banks of Palar river and has a population of about 423,425 based on a census conducted in the year 2011. It also houses two of top ten educational institutions in India. It is also very famous for medical tourism in India and is a major exporter of leather goods in India. The places house many forts, museums, parks and religious place that act as tourist attractions. The hill stations around Vellore also attract a lot of tourists. Gold is also one of the major commodities in Vellore and there are several gold stores spread all across the city.
Gold Rate Trend in Vellore for October 2020 to December 2020 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.5,274 per gram||Rs.5,194 per gram||Rs.4,931 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.5,193 per gram||Rs.4,935 per gram||Rs.5,143 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.5,332 per gram on 13 October||Rs.5,215 per gram on 10 November||Rs.5,212 per gram on 21 December|
|Lowest Price||Rs.5,096 per gram on 21 October||Rs.4,935 per gram on 30 November||Rs.4,931 per gram on 1 December|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Vellore from October 2020 to December 2020:
- The gold rate in Vellore in October for 24 karat gold was Rs.5,274 per gram on the first day which declined to Rs.5,193 per gram by the last day for 24 karat. There was an overall decline in gold prices through the course of the month at –1.53%. The highest price was Rs.5,332 per gram on 13 October while the lowest was Rs.5,096 per gram on 21 October.
- Gold prices in Vellore in November declined by –5.24% through the entire month, starting off at Rs.5,194 per gram and ending at Rs.4,935 per gram for 24 karat. The highest price was in the second week of the month at Rs.5,215 per gram while the lowest price was Rs.4,935 per gram by the end of the month.
- Gold rate in Vellore for 24 karat in the month of December was on a steady incline of 4.29%, starting off at Rs.4,931 per gram at the start of the month but ending at Rs.5,143 per gram by the end of the month. The highest gold price in the city for the month was on 21 December at Rs.5,212 per gram while the lowest price of gold was Rs.4,931 per gram, which also happened to be the first day of the month.
Gold Rate Trend in Vellore for July 2020 to September 2020 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.4,908 per gram||Rs.5,437 per gram||Rs.5,221 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.5,381 per gram||Rs.5,190 per gram||Rs.5,076 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.5,381 per gram on 31 July||Rs.5,691 per gram on 7 August||Rs.5,221 per gram on 1 September|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,841 per gram on 6 July||Rs.5,158 per gram on 29 August||Rs.4,993 per gram on 24 September|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Vellore from July to September:
- On 1 July 2020, the price of gold in Vellore was at Rs.4,150 per gram. From 1 July 2020 to 5 July 2020, the prices of gold remained the same. On 30 July 2020, the price of gold was at Rs.4,720 per gram. This was also the highest rate that gold hit for the month. Overall, gold prices in Vellore saw a 13.73% increase in its rates for the month.
- Gold opened at the rate of Rs.4,670 per gram for 24 karats in the month of August in Vellore. The last week of the month witnessed the prices going up and down again due to the various political and economic factors which played a direct role. Despite the uncertainty regarding the rise and drop in gold prices, the yellow metal touched its highest rate on 26, 27, and 31 August at Rs.4,916.
- The price of the metal opened the month of September at Rs.4,917 per gram and showed an overall declining trend with risk appetite amongst investors increasing. The metal closed the month at Rs.4,483 per gram on 30 September with an overall percentage decline of 3.05%.
Gold Rate Trend in Vellore for April 2020 to June 2020 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.4,150 per gram||Rs.4,670 per gram||Rs.4,917 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.4,720 per gram||Rs.4,916 per gram||Rs.5,067 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.4,720 per gram on 30 April 2020||Rs.4,916 per gram on 26, 27 and 31 May||Rs.5,067 per gram on 30 June|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,150 per gram from 1 April to 5 April||Rs.4,621 per gram on 2 May||Rs.4,483 per gram on 9 June|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Vellore from April to June:
- On 1 April 2020, the price of gold in Vellore was at Rs.4,150 per gram. From 1 April 2020 to 5 April 2020, the prices of gold remained the same. On 30 April 2020, the price of gold was at Rs.4,720 per gram. This was also the highest rate that gold hit for the month. Overall, gold prices in Vellore saw a 13.73% increase in its rates for the month.
- Gold opened at the rate of Rs.4,670 per gram for 24 karats in the month of May in Vellore. The last week of the month witnessed the prices going up and down again due to the various political and economic factors which played a direct role. Despite the uncertainty regarding the rise and drop in gold prices, the yellow metal touched its highest rate on 26, 27, and 31 May at Rs.4,916.
- The price of the metal opened the month of June at Rs.4,917 per gram and showed an overall declining trend with risk appetite amongst investors increasing. The metal closed the month at Rs.4,483 per gram on 30 June with an overall percentage decline of 3.05%.
Gold Rate Trend in Vellore for January 2020 to March 2020 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.3,922 per gram||Rs.4,077 per gram||Rs.4,185 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.4,074 per gram||Rs.4,185 per gram||Rs.4,150 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.4,125 per gram on 8 January||Rs.4,305 per gram on 24 February||Rs.4,443 per gram on 6 March|
|Lowest Price||Rs.3,922 per gram on 1 January||Rs.4,030 per gram on 6 February||Rs.4,026 per gram on 19 March|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Vellore from January 2020 to March 2020:
- Gold prices in Vellore for the month of January opened and closed at Rs.3,922 per gram and Rs.4,074 per gram, respectively. Over the course of January, gold rates in the city increased by 3.87%. Gold hit its lowest rate on 1 January and the highest rate on 8 January (Rs.4,125 per gram). Some of the reasons that saw the prices of gold fluctuate in January were the trade deal between China and the US and the tensions between the Middle East and the US.
- The prices of gold for the month of February saw an upward trend as well. Gold prices opened and closed the month at Rs.4,077 per gram and Rs.4,185 per gram, respectively. Over the course of the month, gold prices increased by 2.64%. The coronavirus outbreak and investors selling their assets for cash were the main reasons for the prices to increase. Gold hit its lowest and highest rates on 6 February and 24 February, respectively.
- In March, the prices of gold in Vellore saw a downward trend. After opening the month at Rs.4,185 per gram, gold prices reduced by 0.83% and closed the month at Rs.4,150 per gram. Over the first few days of the month, the prices of gold increased as investors were expecting the US Federal Reserve to cut the interest rates. The coronavirus outbreak ensured the prices of gold fell drastically over the next two weeks. In the last week, gold prices increased after the US Federal Reserve introduced several measures to help the economy. Gold hit its highest and lowest rates for the month on 6 March and 19 March, respectively.
Find Today's Gold Rate in Top Metro Cities
|Today's Gold Rate in Mumbai||Today's Gold Rate in Chennai||Today's Gold Rate in Bangalore|
|Today's Gold Rate in Delhi||Today's Gold Rate in Kolkata||Today's Gold Rate in Hyderabad|
Also Check Gold Price in NearBy Cities of Vellore
- Also Check: Gold Rate in Tamil Nadu
Read more on Gold
|Auspicious Days to Buy Gold in 2020||Gold Price Valuation In India|
|How Will Restricting Gold Imports in India Affect Gold Rates?||Hallmark Kdm 916 Varieties Of Gold|
|How To Buy Gold Coins Bars Bullion Online|