*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
Today's Gold Rate In Vellore
Vellore is a city located in the state of Tamil Nadu, South India. It is located on the banks of Palar river and has a population of about 423,425 based on a census conducted in the year 2011. It also houses two of top ten educational institutions in India. It is also very famous for medical tourism in India and is a major exporter of leather goods in India. The places house many forts, museums, parks and religious place that act as tourist attractions. The hill stations around Vellore also attract a lot of tourists. Gold is also one of the major commodities in Vellore and there are several gold stores spread all across the city.
Check - Today's Gold Price
Gold Rate Trend in Vellore from July 2022 to September 2022
|1st Day||Rs.5,024 per gram||Rs.5,035 per gram||Rs.4,946 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.5,056 per gram||Rs.4,992 per gram||Rs.4,925 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.5,056 per gram on 30 July and 31 July||Rs.5,160 per gram on 13 August, 14 August, and 15 August||Rs.4,988 per gram on 6 September|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,858 per gram on 16 July and 17 July||Rs.4,992 per gram on 31 August||Rs.4,841 per gram on 27 September|
Gold Rate Trend in Vellore from April 2022 to June 2022
|1st Day||Rs.5,076 per gram||Rs.5,148 per gram||Rs.4,977 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.5,148 per gram||Rs.5,014 per gram||Rs.4,917 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.5,299 per gram on 18 April||Rs.5,148 per gram on 1 May||Rs.5,077 per gram on 13 June|
|Lowest Price||Rs.5,043 per gram on 4 April||Rs.4,974 per gram on 18 May||Rs.4,917 per gram on 30 June|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Vellore from April 2022 to June 2022
- April's gold rates in Vellore started at Rs.5,076 per gram and ended at Rs.5,148 per gram. Throughout the entire month, there were swings in the city's gold prices. In April, Vellore saw a 1.39% increase in gold prices.
- The price of a gram of gold in Vellore on May 1 was Rs.5,148. By the end of the month, gold was selling for Rs.5,014 per gram. In Vellore, gold prices decreased by 2.60% during the course of the month.
- The price of gold in Vellore at the beginning of June was Rs.4,977 per gram. On June 30, when a gram of 24-karat gold was going for Rs.4,917, Vellore's gold prices hit their monthly low. The yellow metal's overall performance showed a downward trend, with a 0.01% change.
Gold Rate Trend in Vellore from January 2022 to March 2022 (per gram of 24 karat gold)
|1st Day||Rs.4,787 per gram||Rs.4,742 per gram||Rs.5,027 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.4,753 per gram||Rs.5,054 per gram||Rs.5,033 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.4,869 per gram on 26 January||Rs.5,068 per gram on 24 February||Rs.5,360 per gram on 9 March|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,696 per gram on 10 January||Rs.4,740 per gram on 2 February||Rs.5,027 per gram on 1 March|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Vellore from January 2022 to March 2022
- A gram of gold was priced at Rs.4,787 in Vellore on 1st January. The price of gold has been on a downward trend for the entire month of January. The percentage change in rates was –0.71%.
- The price of gold in Vellore opened for the month of February at Rs.4,742 per gram. The total performance of the precious metal improved throughout the month in Vellore, with a percentage change of 6.58%. The month of February ended with gold retailing at Rs.5054 per gram in Vellore.
- The gold prices in Vellore opened at Rs.5,027 per gram in March. The metal reached Rs.5,033 per gram at the end of the month. Vellore's gold performance improved by 0.11% in the month.
FAQs on Gold Price in Vellore
Are the gold rates the same all over India?
No, the gold prices vary from state to state. The prices are determined by the import costs and taxes in every state.
How should I check gold?
While buying gold, you should check for Hallmarking, purity, Jewellers' Identification Mark & Number, and BIS Logo.
What are the factors that determine the gold price in Vellore?
In Vellore, the price of gold depends on various factors such as demand, inflation, interest rates, government policies, currency fluctuations, etc.
What is the difference between 22 karat gold and 24 karat gold?
The 24 karat gold indicates the purest kind of gold. This type of gold is not preferred to make jewellery since it is soft and malleable. The 22 karat gold is a mixture of metals like copper and zinc which makes it suitable for making jewellery.
What are the different forms of gold investment?
The various forms of gold investment are physical gold, digital gold, gold mutual funds, sovereign gold bonds, gold ETFs, etc.
Find Today's Gold Rate in Top Metro Cities
|Today's Gold Rate in Mumbai||Today's Gold Rate in Chennai||Today's Gold Rate in Bangalore|
|Today's Gold Rate in Delhi||Today's Gold Rate in Kolkata||Today's Gold Rate in Hyderabad|
Check Gold Price in NearBy Cities of Vellore
- Also Check - Gold Rate in Tamil Nadu
Read More on Gold
- GST on Gold
- Gold And Devaluation
- Gold Price Valuation In India
- Why Is Gold Rate Fluctuating
- Why Investing In Gold Is A Golden Opportunity
- How Gold Rate Fluctuation Affects Indian Economy
- Top 8 Reasons to Invest in Gold
- How Does Gold Investment Affect Indian Economy?
- How Will Restricting Gold Imports in India Affect Gold Rates?
- Top 5 Factors That Affect Gold Rate In India
- Why Gold Prices Are Up