*Disclaimer: Bankbazaar makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the prevailing rates are susceptible to change with Market value and provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of the data contained on this website.
Todays Gold Price in Srikakulam
Srikakulam is a tiny city located just off the coast of Bay of Bengal and was known as Chicocole before independence. According to Hindu mythology, the city is rumoured to be found by Hindu deity Balarama, also known as the brother of Lord Krishna. According to a census dated 2011, the city has a population just under 2 lakh and ranks 24th among the most populous cities of Andhra Pradesh. This city is also popular for housing one of the very few sun temples in all of India and is a rather popular spot for religious people as a result.
Also check -Gold Price in India
Also check -Gold Rate in Andhra Pradesh
Also Check Gold Price in Metro Cities
|Today's Gold Rate In Chennai||Today's Gold Rate In Delhi||Today's Gold Rate In Hyderabad|
|Today's Gold Rate In Kolkata||Today's Gold Rate In Mumbai||Today's Gold Rate In Pune|
Read More on Gold
- GST on Gold
- Gold And Devaluation
- Gold Price Valuation In India
- Why Is Gold Rate Fluctuating
- Why Investing In Gold Is A Golden Opportunity
- How Gold Rate Fluctuation Affects Indian Economy
- Top 8 Reasons to Invest in Gold
- How Does Gold Investment Affect Indian Economy?
- How Will Restricting Gold Imports in India Affect Gold Rates?
- Top 5 Factors That Affect Gold Rate In India
- Why Gold Prices Are Up