An exclusive co-branded credit card, the JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card offers top-of-the-line travel privileges and an altogether comfortable and comprehensive credit card experience to its cherished patrons. A fine amalgamation of features and benefits, this credit card adds to an already impressive line-up from HDFC Bank and is focussed on the ardent traveller who is looking for the very best, every step of the way. A complete composition of the card’s salient features and your motivation to select the same are listed below.
Features Of The Jetprivilege Hdfc Bank World Credit Card
- Welcome benefits
- One complimentary Jet Airways ticket with waived off base fare for domestic travel within the country
- Bonus JPMiles up to 7,500. On first swipe of the card, 3,750 JPMiles will be added and the remaining can be earned by spending Rs.75,000 or above within first 90 days of availing the card.
- A discount voucher code worth Rs.750 on return air tickets
- Renewal benefits
- Upon renewal, cardholders can get 3,000 JPMiles upon first swipe of the card
- A complimentary Jet Airways ticket with base fare waived off for travel within India.
- A discount voucher worth Rs.750 on booking a return ticket on the Jet Airways website.
- JPMiles accrual program: Every Rs.150 spent on retail purchases will earn 6 JPMiles, whereas flight tickets booked on Jet Airways website are eligible for 18 JPMiles for every Rs.150 spent.
- The Jet Airways advantage:
- Cardholders can avail 5% discount on all domestic air tickets booked on Jet Airways website. Use promo code JTHDFC to avail the discount
- Premier check-in allowed for domestic flights
- Free baggage allowance of 10 kg in Premier Class and 5kg in economy class on Jet Airways flights within the country.
- Airport lounge access
- Complimentary Priority Pass Membership that provides preferential access to more than 600 airport lounges across the world. Primary card member can enjoy 5 free lounge visits to international airports every year.
- Through MasterCard Lounge Program cardholders can avail 4 free lounge visits per quarter.
- The domestic lounge program, on the other hand, provides access to select airport lounges within India. JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Credit cardholders travelling on Jet Airways can avail the option.
- Through VISA Lounge Program, cardholders can get 4 complimentary airport lounge visits per quarter
- Accelerated JPMiles programme: Using JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Credit at HDFC’s wide network of partner stores will bring extra JPMiles. The bank has partnered with more than 309 retail stores in about 2,500 locations in India.
- Renewal fee waiver: Spend Rs.3 lakh in first 12 months of card activation, or card renewal, and enjoy renewal fee waiver for the next year.
- Zero liability on lost card: Report a lost card immediately and be free from any unauthorized transactions made with your lost/stolen credit card.
- Revolving credit: This option is available at an interest rate of just 1.99% per month.
- Supplementary Cards: Avail up to 3 add-on cards that will allow your family to enjoy the same benefits as you, with their very own JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World add-on Credit Card.
Eligibility And Documentation To Apply For Jetprivilege Hdfc Bank World Credit Card
The following conditions ensure your eligibility for the JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card,
- The applicant must be an Indian.
- If salaried, he/she must not be younger than 21 years or older than 60 years.
- If self-employed, he/she must not be younger than 21 years or older than 65 years.
- The applicant must complete an application form and submit documents pertaining to his/her identity, address, employment, and financial status. HDFC might require the applicant to submit additional documents.
Applicable Fees & Charges For Jetprivilege Hdfc Bank World Credit Card
- First year membership fee – Rs.2,500
- Renewal fee - Rs.2,500.
- Supplementary card fee - NIL
- Minimum amount due per month - 5% or minimum Rs.200
- Over limit charges - 2.5% of the overlimit amount, minimum of Rs.500
- Revolving credit charges – 1.99% per month or 23.88% per annum
- Cash advance charges - 2.5% of the withdrawn amount subject to a minimum of or Rs.500
- Late payment fee
- If the statement balance is <Rs.100 – NIL
- Rs.100 to Rs.500 – Rs.100
- Rs.501 to Rs.5,000 – Rs.400
- Rs5,001 to Rs.10,000 – Rs.500
- Above Rs.10,000 – Rs.750
- Foreign currency transactions – 3.5%
Apply For The Jetprivilege Hdfc Bank World Credit Card Online
There are two ways to apply for HDFC credit card online – one is through HDFC website and other is through BankBazaar website. Let’s check the process in detail.
- Apply through HDFC website
- Visit https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/credit_card/jetPrivilege-hdfc-bank-signature-world page
- Click on 'Apply Online' button
- You will be redirected to an online web form, where you need to fill the mandatory details such as name, mobile number, e-mail ID, company name, monthly income, etc. Check the box that authorises the bank representatives to contact you can click on 'Submit'
Once HDFC receives your application, you will be approached through a phone call or SMS on your registered mobile number. If you’re eligible to apply for the card, the application process will be informed to you over the call and you can follow the same to apply for the credit card.
- Go to www.bankbazaar.com
- From the top navigation panel, select the Credit Cards option. Next, on the drop-down, select HDFC Bank Credit Card. The resultant page lists all the credit cards on offer from HDFC Bank.
- Select the JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card. Of the two options, ‘Check Eligibility’ or ‘Explore Card’ can be selected. Spot that Apply button? Click on the same to apply for this card.
- Soon, an executive from HDFC Bank will contact you to complete the procedure. You can track your application through regular SMS intimations and email alerts.
Alternatively, you can also walk into any nearest HDFC bank branch and speak with a representative of the bank about the application process. You can also call HDFC credit card customer care number to speak with a phone banker and know more about the same.
Jetprivilege Hdfc Bank World Credit Card Faqs
- After swiping my card, how long does it take for the JPMiles to be added to my account?
Post the first swipe, it takes just 7 days. However, later swipes at retail outlets (as part of the JPMiles Programme) will accumulate JPMiles that will be credited to your account within 45 working days.
- My card was stolen just now. What must I do?
Intimate the loss of card to the Credit Cards Customer Service immediately. After this, all charges and activity on this stolen/lost card will not be attributed to you. Next, a replacement card will be arranged for you.
- How do I earn reward points on my JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card?
The reward points here are the JPMiles, and these are earned whenever you swipe your card at any retail outlet as part of the purchase of a product/service. The accumulated points are credited to your JPMiles account and can be redeemed accordingly.
- What are the types of retail outlets wherein I can use my card?
The JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card can be used at any retail outlet that accepts cards. You can use it at the movies, for travel, shopping, online transactions, etc.
- How can I pay my monthly dues for the JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card?
Just as you would do for a normal credit card- by cash, cheque, at the ATM or via net banking.
Other Top Credit Cards By HDFC Bank