ICICI Bank provides Internet banking facility for its credit card users making it convenient and easy for them to manage their ICICI Credit Card accounts from anywhere and at any time. Registering an ICICI credit card for internet banking facility will open doors to a lot of online services for the cardholders including access to their account information such as credit/cash limit on the card, transaction details, payment due, monthly statements and lot more.
In addition, customers can also raise various credit card related requests such as applying for loan on credit cards, credit card limit enhancement, redeem reward points and lot more. By and large, access to ICICI credit card online saves your time which otherwise gets wasted calling the customer care or visiting the bank branch offices to avail certain services.
Advantages of using ICICI Credit Card Internet banking
As mentioned earlier, accessing your credit card account online brings you more benefits than those who don’t have access to the same.
Bank at your convenience: Linking your credit card with your ICICI internet banking or net banking enables you to enjoy a number of online services including
- Access to current credit card statements – current statement, last statement, past statements as old as 2 years
- Generate a new credit card PIN online
- Convert payments made on your credit card to EMI
- Pay taxes
- Check and redeem rewards points
- Enable or deactivate auto debit facility for paying your credit card bill
- Add new credit card or deactivate existing credit card and other financial and non-financial services
Pay bills on time: Whether it is your credit card bill or other utility bills including electricity bill, telephone bill, internet bill and others, you can do all with your credit card internet banking account. You can choose from any of the bill payment options offered by ICICI net banking facility including manage billers and quick pay, which will allow you to add all your billers, set payment reminders and enrol for auto debit facility, all of which would save your time and prevent late payments.
Secure transactions: Most of you might be worried about safety and security of online transactions. But with ICICI’s i-safe application, which requires multi-level authentication, you can be rest assured about the safety of your online transactions.
How to Register for ICICI Bank Credit Card Internet Banking
Linking your ICICI Bank credit card to net banking is a simple process and can be done by following any one of the below mentioned processes.
For Existing ICICI Customers Having Net Banking Account
If you are an existing ICICI bank customer and already using ICICI net banking, you can simply link your ICICI credit card to your existing account instead of creating a new credit card net banking account. If you have an active ICICI net banking account, follow the below mentioned steps to register your credit card.
- Visit ICICI internet banking page - https://infinity.icicibank.com/corp/Login.jsp
- Login to your account using your User ID and password
- Once you are logged in, click on the ‘Service Requests’ option under ‘Customer Service’ from the top menu
- You will be redirected to a new page for Service Requests. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the ‘Link my Credit Card Account to my User ID’ option under the ‘Credit Card’ heading.
- In the next page, you will be required to fill in the details such as the credit card number, date of card expiry, mobile number, email address. Your ICICI Bank savings account number will be auto populated. If you have more than one account with the bank, you can choose the account to which you want to link your card.
- Once all the details are filled, check the terms and conditions box and click on ‘Submit’.
- Following this, a confirmation page will appear. An OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to the registered mobile number associated with your credit card and bank account.
- Enter the OTP to authorise the transaction.
- A confirmation message will be displayed on the screen, acknowledging your application request.
- A service request number will also be mentioned on screen. Please note the number, which can be used to track the application status or in the event of any delay.
Ideally, the request to link your card will be processed in 1 working day from the day of filing the application and you are likely to receive a message once the card is linked and made active in your online account.
Once you receive the confirmation message, you can access your credit card account using your same net banking User ID and password. Once you log in to your account, you can click on the ‘Credit Cards’ tab to find your linked credit card/s. You can follow the same method to link multiple ICICI credit cards to your account.
For Existing ICICI Bank Customers Without Net Banking Account:
If you are an existing ICICI bank customer and don’t have a net banking account, you need to register for the account first then link your card to it. You can register for ICICI net banking either online or by visiting any ICICI branch office or through phone banking. A detailed process to register for ICICI online banking can be found here.
For New ICICI Bank Credit Card Customers
If you have availed an ICICI credit card but don’t have any other relationship with the bank, you need to register for ICICI credit card net banking service by generating a User ID and password for your online credit card account. The process to generate the credentials is provided below.
Steps to Generate ICICI Credit Card Net Banking User Id
- Call ICICI Credit Card Customer Care (Make sure to contact the customer care between 7:00 am and 9:00 pm, only from your registered mobile number.)
- For Credit Card, select ‘Option 2’
- You will be prompted to enter your 16-digit credit card number and 4-digit PIN number, key in the numbers
- The IVRS will automatically tell you your credit card balance, following which you need to select ‘Option 1’ for ‘Self-Banking’
- Again select ‘Option 1’ to know User ID
- You can retain the same ID or change it. If you wish to change, you can select, ‘Option 3’ to reset your User ID
Steps to Generate ICICI Net Banking Password
Once you have your net banking User ID, you need to have a password to login to your account. Follow the below instructions to generate the password.
- Visit ICICI bank’s internet banking page https://infinity.icicibank.com/corp/Login.jsp
- From the ‘May I help you’ session on the right, click on ‘Get Password’
- Click on ‘Click here to proceed on the ‘Generate Password Online’ page
- Enter your User ID and click on ‘Go’
- Enter your registered mobile number and click on ‘Go’
- You will receive a unique number on your mobile, enter the same in the next step
- Once the details are validated, you will receive a new password.
Now that you have both User ID and password, you can use the same to login and access your net banking account.
If you don’t have internet access you can give a missed call to 09223011114 for login assistance. You will instantly get a call back from the respective team. Alternatively, you can also visit the bank’s branch office to request for User ID or password.
Raising Requests Through ICICI Credit Card Net Banking Account
Once you register your credit card for ICICI internet banking, you can avail a host of online services. In addition, you can also raise some requests and register for a few facilities. Mentioned below are a few requests you can raise using your ICICI net banking account.
Statement related requests: Using your internet banking account, you can raise requests related to credit card statements including activation or deactivation of physical statement, request email of credit card statements, request to send credit card statements through post, etc. You can find all the options under ‘My Accounts > Credit cards > Service request’ in your net banking account.
Requests related to account details modification: The ICICI internet banking account also allows you to request for change in your personal and account details including change of address, generate credit card PIN, cancellation of credit card and others. You can find all the options under ‘My Accounts > Credit Cards > Alerts subscription > Submit’ in your net banking account.
Transaction dispute related requests: If you have raised any disputed card transactions on your credit card such as incorrect billing, not receiving good/services purchased using the card, cancelled transaction not processed, unauthorised transactions and the like, you can check the status of dispute initiated on credit card through net banking account. The corresponding status can be found under ‘My Accounts > Credit Cards > Service request > Transaction Dispute Related > Dispute Status’ in your internet banking account.
To redeem reward points: While ICICI bank rewards programme lets you earn reward points for every penny spent, the internet banking account is what lets you keep a check on the same. By logging in to your account, you can check your rewards points balance, browse the available redemption options and finally redeem the points instantly. To redeem the points, go to ‘My account > Credit Cards > Reward Points > Redeem Online’. You will see a list of options available for redemption, choose one and click on ‘Submit’.
Requests related to credit card blocking and dispatch: In case of lost or stolen card, you can raise a request to block your credit card through your internet banking account. You can find the option under ‘My accounts > Credit Cards > Block your Credit Card - Instant deactivation’. You need to choose your card number and submit the same to block the card.
If you have applied for re-issue of credit card and your card gets undelivered and returned back to the bank, you can request for re-dispatch of the same through internet banking. You can find the option under, ‘My accounts > Credit Cards > Service request > Re-dispatch request for Undelivered Card’.
In case your credit card expires in a few days, you are likely to receive a renewal card 10 days before the expiry of your old card. If, for some reasons, you don’t receive the card, even after your card expires, you can raise a request for non-receipt of renewal credit card through the internet banking option, ‘Customer Service > Service Request > Credit Card > More > Credit Card Dispatch Related > Replacement/Renewal Card Not Received’.
To convert credit card payments in to EMIs: Eligible retail transactions of Rs.3,000 and above made using the credit card can be converted into equated monthly instalments (EMIs) within 30 days from the date of purchase. The facility can be available under ‘My accounts > Credit Cards > Convert to EMI’ option.
Other requests that can be made using ICICI credit bank Internet banking include auto debit option for monthly bills, request for change in billing cycle, to subscribe for alerts from the bank, to generate credit card PIN online, to generate a 3D secure OTP and others.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) On ICICI Bank Credit Card Internet Banking
1. I have cancelled my ICICI Credit Card. How to remove it from my internet banking account?
To delete cancelled card from your Internet Banking account, you need to raise a request by calling ICICI credit card customer care from your registered mobile number. Alternatively, you can also raise a request by sending an e-mail to email@example.com from your registered e-mail ID. Please make sure to mention last four digits of your credit card number in the mail along with your personal details.
2. Which credit card services can be availed using ICICI Bank internet banking facility?
The ICICI Bank’s internet banking facility will allow you to place the below mentioned requests.
- Apply for a new credit card and ICICI gift card
- View and manage linked credit card accounts
- To block/hotlist credit card
- To generate credit card PIN
- To view transactions made using the card
- To pay credit card bill
- To avail ICICI credit card facilities such as Convert to EMI, Auto Debit Set Up, Alerts Subscription, etc.
- To view, manage and redeem reward points
3. Can I apply for credit limit enhancement using my Internet Banking account?
The credit card limit enhancement facility is available only for select ICICI credit cards. If your card is eligible for limit enhancement, you will receive an SMS from the bank. Alternatively, you can also call ICICI customer care to check the eligibility of the card. Currently, there is no feature in ICICI internet banking for limit enhancement.
4. What are the tenures available for converting my credit card transactions into EMIs?
The ‘Convert to EMI’ facility is currently available in the repayment tenures of 3, 6, 9, and 12 months.
5. Can I transfer outstanding balance on other credit cards to ICICI credit card?
ICICI does offer balance transfer on credit card facility, however, only for certain eligible customers. Selected customers eligible for the offer will receive an SMS from the bank replying to which the bank will get in touch with them. If you want to check eligibility of your card for the offer, you can call ICICI customer care.