For all your credit card queries and concerns, you can contact ICICI’s credit card customer care by using any of the methods mentioned here. You can also contact the customer care centre if you are looking to find the best credit card for you or if you are looking to apply for a credit card as well.
ICICI 24x7 Credit Card Customer Care Toll-Free Numbers
Use these toll-free numbers to contact a customer care executive:
- 1860 120 7777 (all retail banking customers)
- 1800 103 8181 (wealth banking customers)
- 1860 120 3399 (private banking customers)
- 1860 120 6699 (business, corporate, and retail institutional banking customers)
- 040 71403333 (tolled number for retail banking customers)
For previously unresolved queries, not more than 3 months old, dial:
- 1800 200 3344 (this number is operational from Monday to Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Ensure that you have the numeric digits of the Service Request Number handy before you call).
City-Wise Tolled Customer Care Numbers
You can contact a customer care official in your city by dialling these numbers:
|Jammu and Kashmir||9018667777|
*Note: States and their corresponding numbers have been highlighted.
ICICI Credit Card Enquiries
In Case of Card Theft: In case your credit card has been stolen or is lost, please report the loss to a customer care official by calling any of the numbers provided above. If you wish, you can request for a replacement credit card during the same call itself.
You can also use the mobile application to block the card or visit your nearest branch to block the use of your card.
Alternatively, you can block your credit card by logging in to your internet banking account.
In Case of Your Card Being Blocked: If your card has been blocked, you will have to request for a replacement card by calling the customer care centre from your mobile number. Ensure that you place the call between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. The first delivery of your replacement card will be attempted within 5 business days of your request being placed.
In Case of Card Needing to be Re-Dispatched: If your card has been returned to ICICI because it couldn’t be delivered, you can request for a re-dispatch of your card by logging into your internet banking account or by calling customer care on any of the numbers mentioned earlier.
If you decide to call customer care, ensure that you do so from 7:00 a.m.to 9:00 p.m.
ICICI Bank Credit Card Toll-Free International Helpline Numbers
For those of you who bank with ICICI while overseas, here are the international helpline numbers you can call. Before you do so, here are a couple of things to keep in mind:
- You will need a debit card for authentication purposes.
- If you do not have a debit card or PIN, you can request for one by navigating to the service request page on the ICICI website.
|USA||1866 ICICI 4U|
|UK||0 8081 314 151|
|Singapore||800 101 2553|
|Canada||1866 ICICI 4U|
|Australia||0011 800 0424 2448|
|UAE||8000 9114 001|
|Bahrain||800 04 877/+973 17 576 161|
|Belgium||00 800 0424 2448|
|Finland||990 800 0424 2448|
|France||00 800 0424 2448|
|Germany||00 800 0424 2448|
|Ireland||00 800 0424 2448|
|Italy||00 800 0424 2448|
|Luxembourg||00 800 0424 2448|
|Netherlands||00 800 0424 2448|
|Portugal||00 800 0424 2448|
|Spain||00 800 0424 2448|
|Hong Kong||+852 22342651/+852 22342655|
|Sri Lanka||+94 11 4242448|
|Russia||+7 495 981 4988|
Here are other numbers that could be useful:
If you would rather a customer service executive give you a call, you can request for a free call back facility.
Other Ways for NRIs to Get in Touch
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Service request: Navigate to the Service Request page on the ICICI website and raise your concerns by selecting the options that best describe your query.
- Web chat: Log into your internet banking account and chat with a representative.
- Visit an overseas branch: You can visit any of the following overseas branches to have your credit card queries addressed:
|Kingdom of Bahrain||Bahrain Branch ICICI Bank Ltd. Manama Centre, Manama Kingdom of Bahrain Tel: +973 17 576 161 Fax: +973 17 221 200|
|Bangladesh||Bangladesh Representative Office ICICI Bank Ltd., 12th floor, Unique Trade Center (UTC Building), 8 Panthapath, Dhaka -1215 Tel: +8802 8155392/409 Fax: +8802 8143424|
|Canada||Canada Subsidiary ICICI Bank Canada, Don Valley Business Park 150 Ferrand Drive, Suite 700, Toronto, ON M3C 3E5 Tel: +1 416 360 0909 Fax: +1 647 436 1178|
|China||China Representative Office ICICI Bank Ltd., RM 2585, 25/F, Wheelock Square, 1717 Nanjing West Road, Jingan District, Shanghai 200 040, China Tel: +86 21 61575169 / 70 Fax: +86 21 61575388|
|Dubai||Dubai Representative Office ICICI Bank Ltd., Suite No. 404, The Business Centre Building, Khalid Bin Al Waleed Street, Near Burjuman, P O Box: 28758, Dubai, U.A.E. Tel: +8000 9114 001 (toll-free) Fax: +971 4 396 6994|
|Abu Dhabi||Abu Dhabi Representative Office ICICI Bank Ltd., No.107-108, Al Otaiba Towers, Mashreq Bank-Siemens Building, Electra Street, P O Box: 31276, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E. Tel.: 8000 9114 001 (toll-free) Fax: +971 2 622 8410|
|Hong Kong||Hong Kong Unit 1504B-1505, Level 15, International Commerce Centre, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon, Hong Kong Tel: +(852) 2234 2651/2234 2655 Fax: +(852) 2234 7613|
|Singapore||Singapore Branch ICICI Bank Ltd. 9 Raffles Place, #50-01 Republic Plaza, Singapore- 048619 Tel: +65 6723 9288 Fax: +65 6723 9268|
|South Africa||South Africa Representative Office ICICI Bank Limited 3rd floor, West Building, 88, Stella Street, Sandown, Sandton, Johannesburg 2196 PO Box 78261, Sandton, Johannesburg 2146 Tel: +27 11 6767800 (Board) Fax: +27 11 7839748 (Board)|
|Sri Lanka||Sri Lanka Branch ICICI Bank Ltd. 58, Dharmapala Mawatha, Colombo 07, Sri Lanka Tel: +94 11 4242448|
|The United Kingdom||UK Subsidiary ICICI Bank UK PLC Please check the ICICI UK website for more details about the branch offices.|
ICICI Email Address
Get in touch with ICICI by sending an email to:
Alternatively, you can raise a first-level complaint (i.e., this is the first complaint you are raising with respect to a particular concern), by following these steps:
- Navigate to the ‘Complaints’ section on the ‘Feedback’ page.
- Select ‘Email’ and fill in the details required.
- Use the email ID you have registered with the bank to expedite your complaint.
ICICI Credit Card Grievance Redressal
To ensure that all customer queries and complaints are addressed in a timely manner, the bank has a grievance redressal policy in place.
If you have contacted a customer service executive via phone, email, a service request form, or by going to the branch, but are not satisfied with the solution to your problem (or you haven’t received any solution), you can follow these steps:
- Download the complaint form from the website, fill it up, and send it to Mr Subhendu Tripathy. The address is:
- You will receive a response within 4 working days of the form being received by the bank.
- You can alternatively send a Service Request form to Mr Tripathy.
- If you aren’t satisfied with the solution provided by the Grievance Redressal Officer, you can reach out to the Principal Nodal Officer, Mr Vinayak M More.
Mr Subhendu Tripathy,
ICICI Bank Ltd.,
Phone Banking Centre,
ICICI Bank Tower,
Financial District, Gachibowli,
ICICI Nodal Office Contact Details
You can escalate your complaint to the principal nodal officer if you aren’t satisfied with the solution you have received from prior channels.
Here are the contact details of the principal nodal officer:
- Email: email@example.com
The Principal Nodal Officer
ICICI Bank Ltd.
Bandra Kurla Complex
Write to ICICI Bank
Pen down your queries and address it to:ICICI Bank Limited,
ICICI Phone Banking Centre,
ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor,
Survey no: 115/27, Plot no.12,
Hyderabad 500032Registered office:
ICICI Bank Tower,
Near Chakli Circle, Old Padra Road,
Gujarat, IndiaCorporate office:
ICICI Bank Towers,
Mumbai 400 051
Other Ways to Get in Touch with ICICI
If you are unhappy with any service at your branch or have a query that is yet to be addressed, SMS ‘UNHAPPY’ and send it to 5676766.
A bank representative will get back to you within two business days.
Contact the business head
You can also contact Mr S. Roy, the business head for credit cards and personal loans to ensure that your concerns have been addressed adequately. His contact details are:
- Telephone: 022 39337932 (you can call him between 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday, except bank holidays).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (you should ideally receive a response within 4 business days from the date of the business head receiving your e-mail).
If you aren’t happy with the solution provided by the principal nodal officer, you can also reach out to the banking ombudsman appointed by the Reserve Bank of India.
- Can I contact customer care to get my credit card statements for income tax purposes?
- How do I cancel my ICICI credit card?
- What do I do if my credit card isn’t working at a point of sales terminal?
Yes, you can call customer care to get your credit card statements for income tax purposes. Alternatively, you can download your statement from your internet banking or mobile banking account.
You can cancel your credit card account by calling customer care or sending an email to customer.care@icicibank from your registered email id. Keep in mind that your card account will be closed only if you have paid all outstanding dues on your card.
In such cases, first, make sure that you have entered the right PIN and that the card has not expired. If there is no problem with regards to the PIN or the expiry date on the card, you can call customer care. Ensure that you place the call anywhere between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m.