Bank of Maharashtra offers two credit cards in partnership with the State Bank of India. These are – Bank of Maharashtra – SBI Platinum Credit Card and Bank of Maharashtra – SBI Credit Card. The cards are designed to offer maximum benefits to the cardholders. For example – Bank of Maharashtra – SBI Credit cardholders get 2.5 % value back when they earn 10x reward points on their spends. All the cards offered by Bank of Maharashtra are eligible for the Shop – and – Smile Rewards Program of State Bank of India. As per this program, cardholders earn points on every Rs.100 they spend using their credit cards. They can then redeem these points to get rewards of their choice from the Rewards Catalogue.
How can I earn reward points under the Bank of Maharashtra Credit Card Rewards Program?
Credit cardholders of Bank of Maharashtra can earn reward points when they purchase products or services using their card. The number of points that they can earn on each card are as follows –
|Credit Card Type||Reward Points||Spends Category|
|Bank of Maharashtra – SBI Platinum Credit Card||5x points||International spends, Departmental Store, Dining|
|2 points on every Rs.100||All other categories|
|Bank of Maharashtra – SBI Credit Card||1 point on every Rs.100||All types of spends|
|10x points on every Rs.100||Grocery, Departmental Stores|
- Bank of Maharashtra – SBI Platinum Credit cardholders can earn up to 40, 000 points annually.
- The value of 4 reward points earned on Bank of Maharashtra – SBI Credit Card is Rs.1. The new cardholders get an introductory offer from the bank. According to this offer, cardholders can earn 2000 reward points, if they spend at least Rs.2000 using their credit card in a period of 60 days (starting from the date they received the card)
How to Redeem Bank of Maharashtra Credit Card Reward Points:
Bank of Maharashtra Credit card holders can easily redeem their reward points online and offline. They can follow one of the following ways to redeem their points –
- Online – The points can be redeemed online on the portal of State Bank of India cards. To redeem, they have to click on ‘Rewards’ on the website of SBI cards. They will be directed to the Rewards Catalogue, from which they can choose the product or service against which they wish to redeem their points
- Offline – There are two ways using which Bank of Maharashtra credit cardholders can redeem their reward point’s offline.
- By contacting the SBI Card helpline number
- By sending a letter for redemption of points to the following address – ‘PO Box 28, GPO, New Delhi – 11001’
The reward points accrued by Bank of Maharashtra Credit cardholders under the Shop – and – Smile Rewards Program are valid for a period of 24 months. If they do not use their points before 24 months, then the points will expire and they will not be available for redemption.
Bank of Maharashtra Credit Cards Rewards Catalogue:
- Preferred Partner
- Apparel & Superstore
- Entertainment & Dining
- Travel and Holiday
- Kids Zone
- E – voucher
- Health and Fitness
List of Bank of Maharashtra Credit Cards with Rewards Benefits:
Bank of Maharashtra Credit Card Reward Points Program FAQs:
Can I check the reward points of my Bank of Maharashtra credit card online?
Yes, you can check the reward points of your Bank of Maharashtra credit card online. You can do so on the website of SBI card because the credit cards are issued by the bank in partnership with State Bank of India.
Can credit cardholders of Bank of Maharashtra transfer their reward points to some other card?
No, credit cardholders of Bank of Maharashtra cannot transfer their reward points to some other card.
How much time will the bank take to deliver my products?
The bank will take 15 working days to deliver your products, starting from the date of redemption.
Does Bank of Maharashtra provide Point plus Pay option for redemption of credit card reward points?
Yes, Bank of Maharashtra provides Point plus Pay option for redemption of credit card reward points.
Am I allowed to pay my Bank of Maharashtra credit card pending bill using my reward points?
Yes, you are allowed to pay your Bank of Maharashtra credit card pending bill using your reward points.