- Pay easily for travel, dining and online purchase of movie tickets
- Pay your utility bills easily
- Withdraw money anywhere in the world
ICICI Bank, a subsidiary of ICICI Limited, was set up in the year 1994 and it was the first bank to be listed on the NYSE (New York Stock Exchange). This merger helped the company to enter new business segments and increase their market share for different business segments. ICICI’s immensely strong corporate relationships helped them to grow in this market.
ICICI Bank offers several debit cards with lucrative offers. Not only can you withdraw money anywhere but also you can avail offers on movie tickets, dining, travel and for other lifestyle requirements. Every month, withdraw up to 5 times from ICICI Bank ATMs and up to 3 times from any other bank ATMs free of charge. Any transaction after this would add Rs. 20 plus the applicable GST for each transaction. You can also pay your utility bills with your ICICI Bank debit card.
Types of ICICI Debit Cards
The ICICI Culinary Treats offers you at least 15% discount at all leading restaurants across India. Enjoy special offers on movie ticket purchases and you can also enjoy complimentary access to airport lounges across India.
You are entitled to PAYBACK reward points on purchases made with your ICICI Bank debit card. Avail great offers on shopping, dining and movie ticket purchases and also get complimentary access to several airport lounges.
With this ICICI Bank debit card you can enjoy up to 15% discount on dining and avail some great offers on movie ticket purchases. You can save substantially at select fuel stations across India. You are also entitled to life insurance benefits worth up to Rs. 20 lakh and purchase protection worth up to Rs. 2.5 lakh with this debit card.
Personalize your ICICI debit card whichever way you like. Select from a wide range of images from the bank’s image gallery or choose an image of your own and flaunt it on your debit card.
Get 10% discount on all purchases from Ezoneonline and gift certificates worth Rs. 500 from Wills Lifestyle. You are entitled to 1000 PAYBACK reward points with this ICICI debit card.
The Expressions Paywave NFC Debit Card comes with built-in NFC technology which allows you to make contactless payments at retail stores. This card promises great security with every transaction. Customize your card by choosing an image from the bank’s gallery or selecting a picture of your choice.
The Signature debit card allows you to save at refuelling stations across India and also earn PAYBACK reward points. With a higher online transaction limit of Rs. 2.5 lakh per day, this card helps you a lot during online shopping.
Save 2.5% fuel surcharge at all fuel stations across India and also earn 6 PAYBACK points on spending Rs. 200 at any merchant establishment in India. You are provided with life insurance worth up to Rs. 20 lakh and purchase protection worth Rs. 2.5 lakh.
The Platinum Identity Chip Debit Card provides you with enhanced security, better tracking and itemized billing features. Save substantially at any fuel station and enjoy higher daily transaction limits.
You get SMS alerts for every transaction that is done on this card which helps you to track your expenses on a regular basis. Earn 4 PAYBACK reward points for every Rs. 200 that you spend from your ICICI Bank debit card.
For every Rs. 200 that you spend at any retail store across India, you earn 2 PAYBACK reward points. You are entitled to life insurance worth Rs. 50000 and purchase protection worth Rs. 50000.
Regular SMS alerts are sent for every transaction that you make with this ICICI debit card which helps you track your expenditure better. Earn 2 PAYBACK reward points for every Rs 200 that you spend from this card.
There is a zero surcharge applicable when you refuel your car at select HPCL fuel stations. Additionally, the card provides life insurance worth Rs 50000 and purchase protection worth Rs 50000.
Earn 3.5 PAYBACK reward points on every Rs 200 spent from this card at any merchant establishment across India. The Zero Liability Protection feature ensures that your debit card is protected against fraudulent activities.
SMS alerts help to track expenses on a regular basis. You are provided with life insurance worth Rs. 15 lakh and purchase protection worth Rs. 1 lakh.
Earn 2 PAYBACK reward points on every Rs 200 spent at any merchant establishment across India and 10 PAYBACK points on every Rs 200 spent at any merchant establishment outside India. The regular SMS alerts helps you to keep track of all your expenditures.
The NRE debit card allows higher withdrawal limits and transaction limits. Features like better tracking and itemized billing enhance the security of this card.
You can earn PAYBACK reward points every time you shop using your ICICI NRO debit card. Features like Zero Liability Protection, better tracking and itemized billing provide enhanced security to this card and also helps you to track your expenditures.
The Zero Liability Protection feature protects your card from fraudulent activities and heightens the security of your card. You can earn 3.5 PAYBACK points at any merchant establishment in India and 10 PAYBACK points at merchant establishments outside India, for every Rs 200 that you spend from this card.
You can earn 2 PAYBACK points on every Rs 200 spent at any merchant establishment across India and earn 10 PAYBACK points on every Rs 200 spent at any merchant establishment outside India. Instant SMS alerts for every transaction help you track your expenditure and protect you from fraudulent activities.
This ICICI debit card comes with itemized billing feature which helps you to track all your expenses on a regular basis. You can earn 2 PAYBACK reward points on every Rs 200 spent at merchant establishments across India.
Business debit cards
ICICI Bank Culinary Treats allows you to save at least 15% on all your dining bills at any leading restaurant across India. Zero surcharge is applicable at select HPCL fuel stations when you refuel your car.
You are entitled to complimentary access to airport lounges across India and there is zero surcharge when you refuel your car at select HPCL fuel stations. Get 6 PAYBACK points on every Rs 200 spent online or at retail stores inside India and 10 PAYBACK points on every Rs 200 spent online or at retail stores outside India.
Enjoy incredible offers on online movie ticket purchases and at least 15% discount on dining at select restaurants. Complimentary access to airport lounges across India can also be availed.
You are provided with life insurance worth upto Rs 20 lakh and purchase protection worth Rs 2.5 lakh. ICICI Bank Platinum debit card has zero liability protection feature enabled on it which ensures protection from all fraudulent activities.
You can earn 3.5 PAYBACK points for every Rs 200 that you spend at merchant establishments across India. Regular SMS alerts helps\ you to keep track of your expenditures and enhances security of your card.
Unifare debit card
Enjoy incredible offers every time you book online movie tickets. Get 20% discount every time you travel by Mumbai Metro and also get complimentary access to airport lounges.
Avail 20% discount when you travel by Mumbai Metro. Earn 6 PAYBACK points on every Rs 200 spent at retail stores across India.
You are entitled to 10% discount when travelling by Delhi Metro. The microchip provided on this card protects the card from fraudulent activity as it is impossible to duplicate the chip.
Get 15% discount while travelling in Bangalore Metro and 15% discount on dining at select restaurants. Zero surcharge is applicable when you refuel your car at select HPCL fuel stations.
You can get 15% discount while travelling by Bangalore Metro. Earn 6 PAYBACK points on every Rs 200 spent at retail stores across India.
Coral Paywave Contactless Debit Card
Known for security and convenience, Coral Paywave Contactless Debit Card protects every transaction you make at a POS outlet. All you have to do is to wave your Coral Paywave Contactless Debit Card at a distance of 4 cm from the merchant’s terminal and the payment will be processed without you having to hand over your card to the merchant. You can also buy 1 movie ticket and get another ticket absolutely free using your Coral Paywave Contactless Debit Card every month. Other benefits of this card include 15% discount on dining at select restaurants, complimentary airport lounge access, complimentary accident insurance and purchase protection, and zero surcharges on fuel purchases at select HPCL petrol pumps.
Expressions Paywave NFC Debit Card
With built-in Paywave technology, Expressions Paywave NFC Card allows customers to make contactless payments. With high security, these cards can help you in making a payment without handing over your card to the merchant. All you have to do is wave your card at a distance of 4 cm from the merchant’s terminal and your payment will be processed securely. You can also customise your Expressions Paywave NFC Card with a design you choose from a gallery of more than 160 images. Benefits of Expressions Paywave NFC Card include 15% discount on dining at more than 800 restaurants across the country, complimentary airport lounge access, zero surcharges on fuel purchases at select HPCL petrol pumps, payback reward points on debit card purchases, and flat 20% off on hotels.
Platinum Identity Chip Debit Card
Platinum Identity Chip Debit Card offers high withdrawal limit and discounts on online transactions. The best feature of this card is it has zero surcharges on fuel purchases at all petrol pumps. With air accident insurance of Rs.20 lakhs, personal accident insurance of Rs.10 lakhs, and purchase protection of Rs.2.5 lakhs, Platinum Identity Chip Debit Card is one of the best debit cards offered by ICICI Bank. This card also has a strong payback reward program and zero liability protection.
Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card
Avail exciting discounts on shopping, dining, and more with Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card. With daily withdrawal limit of Rs.50,000 at ATMs and a daily purchase limit of Rs.1,00,000 for both domestic and international transactions, Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card is one of the debit cards offered by ICICI Bank that offers high withdrawal limit. Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card holders also benefit from zero surcharges on fuel purchases at select HPCL pumps, excellent payback program, air accident insurance of Rs.50,000, purchase protection of Rs.50,000, better tracking, and itemised billing.
Young Stars Debit Card
With withdrawal limit of Rs.5,000 in both ATM and POS terminals, Young Stars Debit Card is one of the most popular debit cards offered by ICICI Bank. This card has benefits like secure online transactions, SMS alert on your POS transactions, zero-liability protection, itemised bills, and an excellent payback program.
Expressions Coral Business Debit Card
Get the best of both Expressions Business Debit card and Coral Business Debit card with Expressions Coral Business Debit Card offered by ICICI Bank. This card comes with excellent joining benefits like a discount of Rs.400 on minimum purchase of Rs.2,500 at Shopclues.com, John Players gift certificate of Rs.500, Cleartrip discount voucher of Rs.1,550, Kaya gift voucher worth Rs.1,000, and 1,000 bonus payback reward points. Cardholders also enjoy high withdrawal and transaction limit, complimentary airport lounge access, 15% discount on dining at select restaurants, and complimentary air accident insurance cover of Rs.20 lakhs, personal accident insurance of Rs.10 lakhs, and purchase protection of Rs.2.5 lakhs.
Titanium Business Debit Card
Enjoy exciting offers on cashless transactions, travel, accommodation, and other business categories at both domestic and international locations. Titanium Business Debit Card offered by ICICI Bank comes with an EMV chip card which secures all your transactions. With this card, you also get complimentary air accident insurance of Rs.20 lakhs, personal accident insurance worth Rs.5 lakhs, purchase protection of Rs.1 lakh, zero-liability protection, zero surcharge on fuel purchases at select HPCL pumps, and excellent payback rewards.
DMRC Coral Debit Card
This card is designed to make travel convenient. With exciting features on cashless payments, shopping, dining, and entertainment, DMRC Coral Debit Card is perfect for travellers. The debit card comes with joining benefits where customers also get Rs.500 worth John Players Gift certificate, Cleartrip discount voucher of Rs.1,550, Kaya gift voucher worth Rs.1,000, flat 5% discount on Ezoneonline, and 1,000 bonus payback reward points.
ICICI Debit Card Welcome Offer
The ICICI Debit Card brings you even more reasons to smile, with their exclusive Welcome Offer. Now, you can win Cash Back up to Rs 150 on your ICICI Debit Card spends. To avail this special offer, you just need to follow the following 3 steps:
- To begin with, send an SMS with the text ‘GET 150’ from you’re your registered mobile number to 5676766 to be eligible for the cash back offer.
- Following this, you need to use your ICICI Bank Debit card for a minimum of 3 payment transactions at supermarkets, restaurants, for travel bookings, online purchases, fuel purchases or bill payments. Each transaction must be for Rs 500 or more.
- That’s all. You shall receive your Rs 150 Cash Back in your ICICI account within a month of the offer closing.
All ICICI Bank Savings Account and Current account customers are eligible for this offer. Do remember, this offer is only valid for a period of 60 days, starting from the account opening date. So, hurry!
ICICI Bank Debit Card Offers
- Avail incredible offers when you book online movie tickets using the BookMyshow mobile application
- You can get minimum 15% discount on dining at leading restaurants across India
- You are entitled to 10% discount on purchasing two tickets from Runbus.in
- ICICI Bank debit card offers you 15% cashback when you spend Rs.3000 or above on Sulekha.com
Generating ICICI Debit Card PIN Online
ICICI account holders can generate or change their debit card PIN online using the following methods:
iMobile is ICICI Bank’s mobile banking application. The app can be used to generate or change a debit card PIN by following the steps listed below:
- Login to the iMobile app and select the ‘Services’ tab
- Select the option titled ‘Card Services’
- From the list on the card services page, select the option titled ‘Generate Debit Card PIN’
- Enter the debit card CVV number and debit card type
- Set the account number linked to the debit card, followed by the card number
- Enter the new debit card PIN and select the ‘Submit’ button
- Login to the bank’s internet banking website and click on the ‘Customer Service’ option.
- Under the Customer Services tab, click on ‘My Profile’ followed by ‘Generate Debit/Credit Card PIN’.
- In the dialogue box titled ‘Debit Card PIN’, click on the ‘Generate Now’ button.
- Select the account number, card, and card type on the screen that follows.
- Enter the CVV number and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Enter the OTP sent to the registered mobile number and the card grid number printed on the back of the card and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Enter the new debit card PIN in the boxes and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Debit card PINs can also be changed at ICICI Bank ATM’s.
- Swipe the debit card at an ICICI Bank ATM.
- Select the ‘Change PIN’ option.
- Select the ‘Generate OTP’ option.
- Enter the OTP sent to the registered mobile number to proceed.
- Enter the new debit card PIN and press the ‘Confirm’ button.
Earning ICICI Reward Points - A quick glimpse
Unexpected windfall every time you swipe. This is how you save on shopping and spending while using an ICICI Debit Card. No matter what you use the card for, but for every card transaction of INR 200, you can earn and accrue points that can be used later.
The reward system is pretty straightforward as you can see from the table below.
Debit Card Type
At Mercantile/ e-commerce portals
The reward influx doesn’t end there. Your ICICI Card fetches bonus points when you swipe at the below Point of Sales too.
5 points for every INR 200 spent
4 points for every INR 100 spent
2 points for every INR 100 spent
1 point for every INR 100 spent
2 points for every INR 100 spent
8 points for every INR 100 spent
3 points for every INR 200 spent
It goes without saying that these points cannot be exchanged against Mutual Fund, Telecom, Education, Utilities Bill, Insurance Premium and other Government-related payments. And the bank reserves full right to make any kind of modification to the current reward system.
Transferring funds from an ICICI Bank ATM
ICICI Bank offers its, customers the option of transferring funds from their account through the bank’s ATM machine. Before a customer can use this service, their mobile number has to be linked to their account and registered with the bank.
The following are the steps to transfer funds using an ATM:
- Visit an ICICI Bank ATM and swipe the card.
- Enter the 4-digit ATM PIN to proceed
- From the list of options on the screen, select the option titled ‘More Options’.
- Select the option titled ‘Fund Transfer’.
- Funds can be transferred either to the list of existing beneficiaries already registered or by adding the account number of new beneficiary.
- To make a transfer to an existing beneficiary, choose the option titled ‘Select Payee’.
- To make a transfer to a new beneficiary, choose the option titled ‘Enter Account Number’.
- Enter the account number and re-enter it to confirm the beneficiary selected.
- Enter the amount to be transferred to the beneficiary and select the ‘Yes’ option.
Benefits of holding an ICICI Bank debit card
- The SMS alert system helps you keep track of your expenditures by regular updates about your transactions.
- The ICICI debit cards are protected by Verified by Visa / OTP which enhances the security of the card and in some cases, the chip provided on the card adds to the security and protects you from all fraudulent activities.
- You are entitled to life insurance worth upto Rs 20 lakh and purchase protection worth upto Rs 2.5 lakh.
- There are some great discounts which you can avail on ICICI Bank debit cards for travelling, shopping, dining, entertainment and many more and earn PAYBACK reward points too.
Quick tips for using ICICI Bank debit card
- You should sign on the reverse of your ICICI debit card immediately after you receive it
- In case of theft or loss of card, you must report the same to the ICICI Bank customer care
- Do not disclose your ATM PIN to anyone under any circumstances
- Some ATMs charge additional transaction fees. Customers are advised to check about the same before carrying out a transaction to avoid extra expenses.
- Do not refresh or close the window during an ongoing online transaction
ICICI Debit Cards Rewards Programme Rule the Roost
What is OTP?
OTP stands for One Time Password. This password can be used only once for a single transaction using your ICICI Bank debit card.
How can I apply for an ICICI Bank debit card?
When you open a new account with ICICI Bank, an ICICI debit card is provided along with the welcome kit. You can contact the customer care department in case you do not receive a debit card.
What is the CVV number on my ICICI Bank debit card?
The last 3 digits of the 7 digits entered near the signature panel is your CVV number. It is of high importance as it is required during online purchase transactions.
Can I use my ICICI Bank debit card to pay online?
Yes. You can pay online and make purchases from merchants who are certified by Visa or MasterCard.
What should I do if I have lost my ICICI debit card?
In case you lose your ICICI debit card, you must inform the customer care immediately. You can also request them to issue a new debit card.
- ATM Withdrawal Limit
- SBI ATM Card
- ATM Card
- International Debit Card
- PNB ATM Card
- Rupay Debit Card
- HDFC Bank Debit Card
- Bank of India Debit Card Apply Online
- Best Prepaid Travel Card India
- Union Bank ATM Limit
- Andhra Bank Platinum Debit card
- Coral Debit Card Benefits
- HDFC Platinum Debit Card Offers
- EMI on Debit Card
- BOB Debit Card
- Steps to Check Central Bank of India Account Balance
- Platinum Identity Chip Debit Card
- Steps to change SBI registered mobile number
- Steps to Use ICICI Bank Debit Card Internationally
- MyDesign Image Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Fuel
- How to Activate Axis Bank ATM Debit Card PIN
- Expressions Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Steps to Block PNB Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Online Shopping
- Steps to Check Indian Bank Account Balance
- Kotak Mahindra Platinum Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Movie Tickets
- Steps to Block Central Bank of India ATM Debit Card
- HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card
- Steps to Apply for a Canara Bank ATM Debit Card
- Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card
- Priority Platinum Debit Card - Axis Bank
- Debit Cards vs. Credit Cards
- SbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card
- India Bank Holidays 2018
- Steps to Open SBI Savings Account
- Internet Banking
- How to Activate SBI SMS/Mobile Banking for the First Time
- SBI Quick – Missed Call Banking
- Steps to Open Punjab National Bank Savings Account
- Documents Required to Open Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Steps to Open HDFC Bank Savings Account
- Best Zero-Balance Savings Account For Indian Citizens
- Converting Salary Account to Savings Account
- SBI Salary Account
- Steps to Open an ICICI Bank Savings Account
- SBI Savings Account For Minors
- BOB Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
- SBI Basic Savings Bank Account
- Generating MPIN for Indian Overseas Bank Mobile Banking
- What is Inactive or Dormant Bank Account?
- Kotak 811
- ICICI Basic Savings Account
- HDFC Bank Salary Account
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Union Bank of India Regular Savings Bank Account
- IRCTC eWallet
- Steps to Link Aadhaar Card to Bank of India Savings Account
- ICICI Bank Salary Account
- India’s Top 5 Mobile Banking Apps
- ICICI Bank Salary Account Advantages
- PNB SMS Banking Services
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Central Bank of India Savings Account
- Steps to Open Axis Bank Savings Account
- Axis Bank Salary Accounts
- FedBook Selfie Zero Balance Account
- Allahabad Bank Normal Savings Account
- ICICI Bank Savings Account
- ICICI Credit Card
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Car Loan
- ICICI Car Loan Interest Rates
- ICICI Car Loan Eligibility Calculator
- ICICI Bank Used Car Loan
- ICICI Bank RD Interest Rates
- ICICI Fixed Deposit Rates
- ICICI Home Loan
- ICICI Lombard Health Insurance
- ICICI IFSC Code
- ICICI Two Wheeler Loan
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.