Overview of ICICI Bank Mumbai Metro Platinum Debit Card
ICICI debit cards comes packed with features and benefits that are difficult to outdo. Each type of ICICI debit card is designed to suit every profile of customer and their lifestyle. The safety and convenience of the ICICI debit cards is like none other in the market. It is possible to gain access to your funds around the globe with just one of the ICICI debit cards. Further, it is accepted at over a millions locations around the world that accept Visa/MasterCard. Pick an ICICI debit card and experience the best in the world.
ICICI Bank Mumbai Metro Platinum Debit Card is the product of ICICI Bank holding hands with Mumbai Metro One Private Limited so that you, the customer, benefits from the exceptional convenience in travel and the lifestyle benefits. So all you need is the one card to shop at over 22 million establishments worldwide and to travel on the Mumbai Metro. Now that’s convenience.
Features and Benefits
- Avail up to 20% discount on the fare when you use the ICICI Bank Mumbai Metro Platinum Debit Card to travel on the Mumbai Metro.
- Your Mumbai Metro transit chip will be recharged automatically with ?200 whenever the balance falls below ?50, which means that you can skip the long queues and never think about recharging yourself again.
- Purchases with your ICICI Bank Mumbai Metro Platinum Debit Card will earn you PAYBACK points. When you shop at merchant outlets in India, you will earn 6 points for every Rs. 200 spent. When you shop at merchant outlets outside India, you will earn 10 points for every Rs. 200 spent.
- There are over 50 PAYBACK partners that you can choose from to redeem your PAYBACK points. You can also choose to redeem your points to pay for your travels on the Mumbai Metro.
- This debit card gives you a minimum discount of 15% at over 800 restaurants with the Culinary Treats Program.
- Benefit from the Platinum platform from MasterCard.
- The best in technology makes sure that the card has the best in security. The microchip that is embedded in the card is virtually impossible to duplicate so that you are protected from counterfeiting/ duplication of the debit card.
- The next time you fill fuel at one of the select HPCL fuel pumps, you will be able to avail zero surcharge on your purchase when you use your ICICI Bank Mumbai Metro Platinum Debit Card. Fuel expense of Rs. 401 and more and filling fuel at select HPCL means that 2.5% surcharge is not applicable for you.
- ICICI Bank Mumbai Metro Debit Card has a high withdrawal and transaction limit so that you do not feel limited when it comes to your lifestyle. The daily purchase limit at retail outlets and on merchant websites is Rs. 2,00,000 when you spend domestically. The limit for international daily purchase/merchant websites is Rs. 1,50,000. The daily cash withdrawal limit at ATMs around the globe is Rs. 1,00,000.
- The joining fee for the card is Rs. 299 in addition to the service tax. The annual fee is also Rs. 299 in addition to the service tax. The annual fee will only be charged from the second year onwards. The joining fee will only have to be paid in the first year.
- Reissuance charge for this cards is Rs. 299 plus the service tax.
- If you already have an Debit Card by ICICI Bank and would like to upgrade it to Unifare Debit Card, simply SMS UNIFARE DMU to 5676766.
- Give a missed call at 9328833344 to open a new Savings Account.
Mumbai Metro Platinum Debit Card FAQs
- Can I use my ICICI Bank Unifare Mumbai Coral Metro Debit Card and my Mumbai Metro smartcard simultaneously for a single journey?
Ans. To avoid inconvenience, make sure that you use the same card for entry and exit as well. You may have to pay penalty fee if you use different cards for the same journey.
- If I have balance on my card, is it possible to get a refund of the value on the Mumbai Metro Transit Chip?
Ans. Yes it is possible to get a refund on the Mumbai Metro Transit Chip. First the Auto Recharge facility will be deactivated, then you will be given a refund of stored value. The Auto Recharge cannot be reactivated on the same card once it has been deactivated.
- Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card (New)
- NRE Debit Card
- NRO Debit Card
- Senior Citizen Gold Debit Card
- Senior Citizen Silver Debit Card
- Young Star Debit Card
- Sapphiro Business Debit Card
- Expressions Business Debit Card
- Coral Business Debit Card
- Business Banking Platinum Debit Card
- Business Banking Gold Debit Card
- Mumbai Metro Coral Debit Card
- DMRC Platinum Debit Card
- Bangalore Metro Coral Debit Card
- Bangalore Metro Platinum Debit Card