Overview of ICICI Bank Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card
It is difficult to find debit cards that have more features and benefits than ICICI Debit Cards, especially if safety and convenience are your top priorities. What’s more, there are a variety of ICICI debit card that you can choose from to meet your particular lifestyle. Simply carry the ICICI debit card that you prefer to gain easy access to your funds anywhere in the world. You can also use the ICICI debit card at over a millions locations that accept Visa/MasterCard globally.
ICICI Bank Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card lets you enjoy all the Silver privileges including discounts for shopping, dining and much more.
Features and Benefits
- ICICI Bank Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card has a high withdrawal and transaction limit so that you do not feel limited when it comes to your lifestyle. The daily purchase limit at retail outlets and on merchant websites is Rs. 1,00,000 and the daily cash withdrawal limit at ATMs is Rs. 50,000.
- Simply register yourself for "Verified by VISA" and do all your online transactions as easy as 1,2,3. Use your ICICI Bank Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card for everything from paying bills, shopping for grocery, purchasing airline tickets and much more. The online transaction limit per day for this card is Rs. 1,00,000.
- Save money when you fill fuel and pay with your ICICI Bank Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card at select HPCL pumps. Avail Zero surcharge when you pay for fuel.
- Earn PAYBACK Rewards when you use your Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card for any purchases or payments. For every Rs. 200 that you spend with the card at merchant establishments in India or on Indian websites you will be gaining 1 point. You will gain 10 points for every Rs.200 spent at merchant establishments which are located outside India. You will not be earning points for money spent on Telecom, Government Payments, Mutual fund, Utilities, Education, Insurance premium and Post Office payment.
- This card comes with Air Accident insurance worth Rs. 50000 and purchase protection worth Rs. 50000.
- The Zero Liability Protection is a special feature which gives additional security to your ICICI Bank Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card. This feature ensures that you do not have to bear the consequences of unauthorized purchases due to loss, theft or misplacement. As soon as you find out about your card being stolen/lost/misplaced, call the 24-hour Customer Care to report the incident and the bank will replace the missing amount. However, you must report the incident within 15 days of its occurrence and you must provide the bank with necessary documents.
- It is easy to keep a track of your financials thanks to the SMS notifications that you will receive every time your card is used for any transactions.
- Stay on top of your finances as an ICICI Bank Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card cardholder. The itemized billing system gives you detailed bank statements on a regular basis; including what your purchases are, the date of purchase, the name of the merchant and the amounts spent.
Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card FAQs
- What are the documents that I will need to provide to the bank to attain Zero Liability?
A. You will require the following documents:
Copy of FIR/Police complaint
In case the fraud occurred outside India, you will need to provide the bank with a copy of your passport.
A written application with your account number, date of loss and your ICICI Bank Debit Card Number.
- If I do online shopping at a foreign site, will I be getting PAYBACK points?
A. Yes. You will receive up to 10 points for every Rs.200 that you spend on the ICICI Bank Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card while shopping on a foreign site.
- Is there a maximum amount I can spend on online shopping?
A. Yes. You can spend up to a maximum of Rs. 1,00,000 per day with your ICICI Bank Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card.
- Will I be getting points when I pay my electricity bills?
A. No. You will not be getting points when you make payments for your utilities, Mutual fund, Post Office payment, Government Payments, Insurance premium, Telecom and Education.
- Will I be getting any insurance with this card?
A. Yes. You will be getting Air Accident insurance worth Rs. 50,000 and purchase protection worth Rs. 50,000.
- NRE Debit Card
- NRO Debit Card
- Senior Citizen Gold Debit Card
- Senior Citizen Silver Debit Card
- Young Star Debit Card
- Sapphiro Business Debit Card
- Expressions Business Debit Card
- Coral Business Debit Card
- Business Banking Platinum Debit Card
- Business Banking Gold Debit Card
- Mumbai Metro Coral Debit Card
- Mumbai Metro Platinum Debit Card
- DMRC Platinum Debit Card
- Bangalore Metro Coral Debit Card
- Bangalore Metro Platinum Debit Card
- Steps to Check Central Bank of India Account Balance
- Platinum Identity Chip Debit Card
- Steps to change SBI registered mobile number
- Steps to Use ICICI Bank Debit Card Internationally
- MyDesign Image Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Fuel
- How to Activate Axis Bank ATM Debit Card PIN
- Expressions Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Steps to Block PNB Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Online Shopping
- Steps to Check Indian Bank Account Balance
- Kotak Mahindra Platinum Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Movie Tickets
- Steps to Block Central Bank of India ATM Debit Card
- HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card
- Steps to Apply for a Canara Bank ATM Debit Card
- Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card
- Priority Platinum Debit Card - Axis Bank
- Debit Cards vs. Credit Cards
- SbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card
- India Bank Holidays 2018
- Steps to Open SBI Savings Account
- Internet Banking
- How to Activate SBI SMS/Mobile Banking for the First Time
- SBI Quick – Missed Call Banking
- Steps to Open Punjab National Bank Savings Account
- Documents Required to Open Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Steps to Open HDFC Bank Savings Account
- Best Zero-Balance Savings Account For Indian Citizens
- Converting Salary Account to Savings Account
- SBI Salary Account
- Steps to Open an ICICI Bank Savings Account
- SBI Savings Account For Minors
- BOB Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
- SBI Basic Savings Bank Account
- Generating MPIN for Indian Overseas Bank Mobile Banking
- What is Inactive or Dormant Bank Account?
- Kotak 811
- ICICI Basic Savings Account
- HDFC Bank Salary Account
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Union Bank of India Regular Savings Bank Account
- IRCTC eWallet
- Steps to Link Aadhaar Card to Bank of India Savings Account
- ICICI Bank Salary Account
- India’s Top 5 Mobile Banking Apps
- ICICI Bank Salary Account Advantages
- PNB SMS Banking Services
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Central Bank of India Savings Account
- Steps to Open Axis Bank Savings Account
- Axis Bank Salary Accounts
- FedBook Selfie Zero Balance Account
- Allahabad Bank Normal Savings Account
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.