There is nothing better than watching a movie in the theatres for the complete experience: the giant tub of caramel popcorn, the A.C. room, the excellent sound quality, great visuals, comfy chairs and not to mention watching it with your loved ones. Watching a movie at the theatre can make a great date or time spent with family and friends. As a movie-buff you may find that it is getting more and more expensive to watch movies at the theatre on a regular basis. That is why there are multiple debitcards in the market that offer great offers for booking movie tickets. The following cards are some of the best debit cards that offer great offers when you book movie tickets:
- ICICI Bank Debit Card
ICICI has a great offer for movie-goers. When you purchase a movie ticket through bookmyshow.com, using their debit cards Sapphiro, Rubyx or Coral, you will get the second ticket for free. You can get a discount of Rs. 250 or a free ticket, whichever is lower in value. If you are lucky, you may even get a special offer from ICICI Bank as 200 customers are picked daily at random. This offer allows you to avail up to two free tickets per month when you use any of the three mentioned debit cards for purchase.
- Axis Bank Debit Card
When you purchase movie tickets with your Axis Bank Burgundy Debit Card, you can avail the ‘Buy One Get One Free’ offer. Each cardholder can avail up to 4 free tickets per month.
- HDFC Bank Debit Card
HDFC offers their movie-buff customers a great offer when it comes to booking movie tickets. When you book tickets through BookMyShow.com, you can avail 5% CashBack on BMS App, Website or Mobile. The maximum amount that one can get through the cashback is Rs.100 per month.
- YES Bank Debit Card
Booking movie tickets on www.cinemax.co.in using your YES Bank Debit Card can get you 20% discount on the tickets and 20% discount on Food & Beverages as well.
- MasterCard Debit Card
Next time you book movie tickets through BookMyShow.com, remember that you can avail the offer of getting a discount of Rs. 100. This offer can be availed by all first - time Mastercard Debit Card users. You need to purchase a minimum of two movie tickets to avail the offer.
Q. Can I get a refund if I want to cancel my ticket?
A. No. Tickets cannot be refunded, cancelled or exchanged.
Q. I applied for the discount but it did not come through. What should I do?
A. If the transaction does not go through for any reason, please wait for 20 minutes and then try availing the discount again. If it still doesn’t work you can contact BookMyShow Support Center by calling 022 4208 5050 or emailing them at email@example.com.
Q. When are the quotas opened for this offer?
A. Everyday there are four blocks that the offer of free tickets is divided into. This starts from 10am, 12pm, 3pm & 5pm until the stocks last.
Q. How can I check if my card is eligible for the offer?
A. Under the card category 'About the offer' section you can check the eligible Bin range that’s mentioned. If you happen to still have doubts, you can try entering your card details in the payment page and try to avail the offer. If your card is not valid an error message will pop up.
Q. What happens if I have availed the discount and then the show is cancelled?
A. If the payment has been credited from your account and then the show is cancelled, you can contact the BookMyShow Support Center by dialing 022-4208 5050. Otherwise you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for the refund.
Q. How much discount will I be getting with the offer?
A. Each cardholder can get a maximum discount of Rs 350 or the value of a ticket, whichever is less.
Q. What is the quota limit?
A. Each cardholder can avail up to 4 free tickets per month.
Q. Is this offer available for all Axis Bank Debit Cards?
A. No. This offer is only available for Axis Bank Burgundy Debit Card.
Q. Is this offer valid for all HDFC Debit Card categories?
A. Except for Netsafe, JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Debit Card and Mastero card, this offer is valid for all other HDFC Debit Cards.
Q. When will I be receiving the cashback amount and how?
A. You will be getting the 5% CashBack as CashBack points which will be posted in the Debit Card. This will be processed within 75 days of the end of each calendar month.
Q. In case I don't receive the Cashback amount, what should I do?
A. You can contact the HDFC Bank PhoneBanking Number or you can e-mail them at email@example.com.
Q. If I book tickets over the counter at Cinemax, can I still avail the discount?
A. No, only booking online through http://www.cinemax.co.in lets you avail the discount.
Q. Is there a limit to the price of the tickets booked using the discount?
A. There is no limit on the price of the tickets, but card holders can avail only a maximum of four tickets and four Food & beverages items each calendar month.
- Steps to Check Central Bank of India Account Balance
- Platinum Identity Chip Debit Card
- Steps to change SBI registered mobile number
- Steps to Use ICICI Bank Debit Card Internationally
- MyDesign Image Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Fuel
- How to Activate Axis Bank ATM Debit Card PIN
- Expressions Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Steps to Block PNB Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Online Shopping
- Steps to Check Indian Bank Account Balance
- Kotak Mahindra Platinum Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Movie Tickets
- Steps to Block Central Bank of India ATM Debit Card
- HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card
- Steps to Apply for a Canara Bank ATM Debit Card
- Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card
- Priority Platinum Debit Card - Axis Bank
- Debit Cards vs. Credit Cards
- SbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card
- India Bank Holidays 2018
- Steps to Open SBI Savings Account
- Internet Banking
- How to Activate SBI SMS/Mobile Banking for the First Time
- SBI Quick – Missed Call Banking
- Steps to Open Punjab National Bank Savings Account
- Documents Required to Open Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Steps to Open HDFC Bank Savings Account
- Best Zero-Balance Savings Account For Indian Citizens
- Converting Salary Account to Savings Account
- SBI Salary Account
- Steps to Open an ICICI Bank Savings Account
- SBI Savings Account For Minors
- BOB Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
- SBI Basic Savings Bank Account
- Generating MPIN for Indian Overseas Bank Mobile Banking
- What is Inactive or Dormant Bank Account?
- Kotak 811
- ICICI Basic Savings Account
- HDFC Bank Salary Account
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Union Bank of India Regular Savings Bank Account
- IRCTC eWallet
- Steps to Link Aadhaar Card to Bank of India Savings Account
- ICICI Bank Salary Account
- India’s Top 5 Mobile Banking Apps
- ICICI Bank Salary Account Advantages
- PNB SMS Banking Services
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Central Bank of India Savings Account
- Steps to Open Axis Bank Savings Account
- Axis Bank Salary Accounts
- FedBook Selfie Zero Balance Account
- Allahabad Bank Normal Savings Account
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.