Standard Chartered Debit Cards – A Quick Glance
- As a Standard Chartered debit card holder, you can enjoy a full waiver on any fuel surcharge, levied at petrol pumps in India.
- Earn cash rewards on all your purchases and attractive discounts on lifestyle activities.
- Upgrade your travel experience with exclusive access to Airport Lounges in India
- Enjoy quick access to cash at any of the 18,600 ATMs or shop at any of the 326,000 associated merchants with your Standard Chartered Debit Card.
- Live limitless with enhanced spending and high transaction limits on your Standard Chartered Debit Card.
About Standard Chartered Bank
Established in the year 1969, Standard Chartered is a universal banking and financial services organization with a net income of US$ 2.705 billion. The bank was formed as a result of a merger between the Chartered Bank of India, Australia and China, and the Standard Bank of British South Africa. Standard Chartered is the largest international Bank operating in India with a strength of 99 branches in 42 cities. Besides banking, Standard Chartered is also known for its active participation in some major events like the Mumbai Marathon, Asia Cup and the Economic Times Awards for Corporate Excellence.
With a deep local knowledge and global capabilities, Standard Chartered has developed an entire range of products and services to meet the needs of their individual and business customers. The bouquet of products and services offered by the bank includes insurance, loans, wealth management, investments, accounts and credit cards.
Standard Chartered offers a well-appointed range of debit cards which are suited to look after all your needs. Step into a world full of unmatched benefits & privileges, attractive rewards, high transaction limits and much more.
Types of Standard Chartered Debit Cards
Private Infinite Debit Card
- Exclusive privileges, discounts and deals on dining, lifestyle, travel, health and fitness privileges, 1+1 movie ticket offers and fuel surcharge waiver
- Freedom from annual membership fee
- Get 2 rewards points for every Rs 100 spent on merchant locations or redeem points for cash.
- Complimentary airport lounge access across India
- 24/7 Global Customer Assistance Service
Priority Infinite Debit Card
- Make your travels more enjoyable with the Priority Infinite VISA Debit Card which allows you complimentary access to airport lounges in India.
- As a Priority Infinite Debit Card holder you are entitled to avail special offers and promotions introduced by Standard Chartered.
- Save more when you refuel with zero surcharge at petrol pumps
- Live life to the fullest with higher spending and withdrawal limits
Cash Back Platinum Debit Card
- Get 5% cashback on all expenses above Rs 750, at merchant outlets
- One debit card takes care of bill payments, online shopping, leisure activities and a host of other expenses.
- Get access to VISA’s comprehensive 24/7 Global Customer Assistance Service any time you travel overseas.
MasterCard Platinum Debit Card
- Its raining rewards with the MasterCard Platinum Debit Card which earns you 1 reward point for every Rs 100 spent at merchant outlets.
- Enjoy unlimited privileges and benefits on a host of lifestyle activities like dining, shopping, travel, health and fitness.
- Unique protection features against misuse of a lost or stolen card.
Platinum Debit Card
- Indulge your culinary senses with the complimentary Dining Plus privilege card and avail exclusive discounts at over 1600 restaurants, hotels, resorts and pubs across India and the Middle East.
- Earn cash rewards on your daily purchases by way of 1 points per Rs 100 spent.
- With zero fuel surcharge at petrol stations across India, you can save more as you travel.
- A debit card exclusively designed for shopping and loaded with some of the most exciting features.
- Instant access to cash at over 18,000 ATMs in India and over a million VISA ATMs worldwide.
- ShopSmart Card holders are automatically entitled to all offers and promotions introduced by the bank.
NRI Priority Debit Card
- Pamper yourself and your loved ones at some of the finest dining establishments, hotels and resorts with the complimentary Dining Plus privileges card.
- The Standard Chartered Global Customer Assistance Service is just a phone call away to provide any assistance regarding theft, miscellaneous enquiries or any medical or emergency travel assistance.
- Freedom from annual fee, for life.
Standard Chartered Debit Cards Offers & Deals
It’s raining offers and deals with Standard Chartered debit cards. Earn points and rewards, avail attractive discounts and deals across several lifestyle activities like dining, shopping, health & wellness, travel, holidays, movies, app-based purchases, jewellery and much more. Shop and earn added Bonus Points along with the Reward Points (with selected cards).
Standard Chartered also brings specialized offers and deals for VISA and MasterCard debit card holders. Grab special discounts and deals on electronics, fine dining restaurants & hotels, footwear, books, courier services, luggage, timepieces, travel, holidays, grooming, beauty and more.
Benefits of holding a Standard Chartered Debit Card
As one of the leading multinational banking organizations, Standard Chartered Bank has truly offered nothing short of a world class banking experience to its customers.
- The bank offers some of the most exciting deals and discounts on a variety of lifestyle needs and activities like dining, travel, health, shopping, electronics, beauty and home furnishings, to name a few.
- It’s never been easier to earn rewards and bonus points on your purchases as it is with Standard Chartered debit cards. Earn multiple rewards / bonus points for every spend and redeem the same for cash.
- To ensure peace of mind, the bank has in place an extremely competent and efficient Global Assistance Customer Service which works 24/7 to provide customers with any assistance regarding travel or medical emergencies, miscellaneous enquiries, emergency cash disbursement, anywhere in the world.
Quick Tips on using your Standard Chartered Debit Card
- It is very important that you do not disclose your PIN number to anyone.
- The bank advises you to change your PIN number as soon as you start using your debit card.
- In case of theft/loss of card, the same must immediately be reported to the bank, so that the card may be blocked for preventing any misuse.
- For online transactions, customers are advised to purchase only from trusted or reliable merchants.
- While making online purchases, make sure the transaction is secured by verified agents like MasterCard SecureCode or Verified by Visa.
What fees does the Standard Chartered Private Infinite Debit Card carry?
There is no annual fee associated with the Private Infinite Debit Card.
How do I avail the discounts at the outlets mentioned in the Dining Plus offer booklet?
As Dining Plus privilege card holders, all you need to do is to present your Dining Plus card before asking for the bill at the dining establishment and use your Preferred Cash Back Debit Card to make the payment.
What is the daily spending limit on the Cashback Platinum Debit Card?
The Standard Chartered Cashback Platinum Debit Card features a daily spending limit of Rs 2,00,000 at ATMs and on purchases.
How many Reward Points do I get with my Private Infinite debit Card?
With your Private Infinite Debit Card, you earn 2 reward points for every Rs 100 spent on merchant outlets.
How can I avail Airport Lounge Access with my Priority Infinite Debit Card?
To get access to airport lounges at airports in India, all you need to do is present your Standard Chartered Infinite Debit Card along with your boarding pass and you’re good to go.
- Debit Cards Vs Credit Cards
- Debit Cards for Fuel
- Debit Cards for Online Shopping
- Prepaid Cards for International Travel
- Debit Cards for Movie Tickets
- Debit Cards for Students
- International Debit Cards
- Debit Cards for Shopping
- Debit Cards for Restaurants
- Debit Cards for EMI
- New ATM Transaction Charges