- Enjoy life insurance up to Rs.5 lakh
- Save more at fuel stations every time you refuel your car
- Avail special offers on dining, travel and lifestyle requirements
- YES Bank debit cards offer enhanced security and unlimited free transactions from any ATM
- Enjoy zero rupees as annual pay with the YES Bank Silver Debit Card
- Enjoy zero balance requirement with the YES Bank Savings Advantage Account
YES Bank has an extensive network across 29 States and 7 Union Territories and has its headquarters in Mumbai. It was founded by Rana Kapoor and his management team. YES Bank is extremely customer centric and service driven and caters to several businesses in India. With more than 1,150 ATMs and 630 branches across India, YES Bank is the 5th largest private sector bank in India.
YES Bank debit cards are very helpful with enhanced purchase limits, withdrawal limits and exclusive value added services. Enjoy the across several categories including electronics, consumer goods, apparels and many more. You are entitled to unlimited free transactions from any ATM across India.
Types of YES Bank Debit Cards
EMV Platinum Debit Card
EMV Platinum debit card is a chip and PIN debit card which enhances security and makes your transactions safer. Save up to 2.5% more at fuel stations, every time you refuel your car. Avail access to airport lounges across India. Enjoy life insurance worth up to Rs.25 lakh and purchase protection insurance up to Rs.25,000. You get special offers on online transactions like travel, dining, utility payments etc. You are entitled to a daily ATM withdrawal limit of Rs.1 lakh and daily purchase limit of Rs.1 lakh. Avail free debit alerts via SMS and track all your expenses.
EMV YES FIRST World Debit Card
Enjoy daily ATM withdrawal limits of Rs.1 lakh and daily purchase limit of Rs.1 lakh. Save up to 2.5% every time you refuel your car at any petrol pump across India. You are entitled to life insurance worth up to Rs.25 lakh and purchase protection insurance worth up to Rs.25,000. The Lost Card Liability Protection feature of this card covers up to Rs.1 lakh in case of loss or theft of card. The EMV chip enhances security of the card and protects you from all fraudulent activities. Avail access to 1.25 million ATMs and 25 million merchant outlets worldwide. Avail complimentary access to airport lounges and golf clubs using your MasterCard.
EMV Business Gold Debit Card
You are entitled to daily purchase limit of Rs.1 lakh and daily ATM withdrawal limits of Rs.1 lakh. Save up to 2.5% at any petrol pump every time you refuel your car. Get free worldwide access to over 1.25 million ATMs and 25 million merchant establishments. YES Bank offers life insurance worth up to Rs.25 lakh and Purchase Protection Insurance worth up to Rs.25,000. Lost Card Liability Protection feature of this YES Bank debit card ensures your security in case of theft or loss of card. Get free SMS alerts for every transaction that you make and track all your expenditures.
EMV YES FIRST Business World Debit Card
Gain complimentary access to airport lounges and golf clubs. Enjoy 2.5% savings on fuel purchase at any petrol pump across India. You are entitled to daily purchase limit of up to Rs.2 lakh and daily ATM withdrawal limits of up to Rs.2 lakh. The debit card enables you to make online transactions such as shopping, travel, utility payments etc. Get free worldwide access to over 1.25 million ATMs and 25 million merchant establishments. Avail Purchase Protection Insurance worth up to Rs.25,000 and life insurance worth up to Rs.25 lakh. Receive SMS alerts for all your transactions and track your expenditures. This YES Bank debit card is protected by an embedded chip and PIN which enhances the security of this card.
YES Bank Gold and Silver Debit Cards
Boasting of a line of full-fledged offerings, the YES Bank Gold and Silver debit cards are designed to make your life simpler. From access to thousands of ATMs to cashless payments across millions of retail outlets around the planet, from 0% surcharge on purchasing petrol at any fuel station to daily withdrawal limits of Rs.75,000 for Gold and Rs.25,000 on silver debit cards, these YES Bank cards offer seamless convenience and features that are the best in its class. Alongside these basics, options such as ‘Lost Card Liability Protection’ and ‘Purchase Protection Insurance’ ensures that you are treated to uncompromised security whilst using the Gold and Silver Debit Cards from YES Bank. The fact that these cards operate per the global platform offered by MasterCard, allows you to enjoy special offers on fine dining, lifestyle and travel across the world. As the saying goes, ‘Dynamites come in small packages’, an axiom that is suitably justified by these compact yet versatile debit cards from YES Bank.
YES Prosperity Titanium Debit Card
The YES Prosperity Titanium Debit Card offers the customer a wide range of privileges across the categories of travel, dining, shopping, and many more. The card offers a daily domestic and International ATM withdrawal limit of Rs.50,000. The daily domestic and International purchase limit available with the card is Rs.1,00,000. The YES Prosperity Titanium Debit Card can be used at all online portals, merchant outlets, and ATMs that accept MasterCard. The card has a Lost Card Liability Insurance Cover of Rs.1,00,000 and a Personal Accident Insurance Cover of Rs.2,00,000. Additionally, the card offers Purchase Protection worth Rs.25,000 for salaried customers.
Cardholders can also earn YES REWARDZ Points when they use the card for various financial transactions. The accrued points can be utilised to redeem awards from an extensive range of services and products. The charges associated with the card include the following:
- Annual fee - Rs.149
- Replacement fee for stolen or lost card - Rs.149
- Cross currency markup - 3%
YES Prosperity Titanium Plus Debit Card
The YES Prosperity Titanium Plus Debit Card offers customers a bouquet of benefits that are enhanced by a highly rewarding experience. The daily domestic and International ATM withdrawal limit on the card is Rs.75,000. The daily domestic and International purchase limit is Rs.1,50,000. The YES Prosperity Titanium Plus Debit Card can be used at all ATMs, online stores, and merchant locations that accept MasterCard. The card offers a Personal Accident Insurance cover of Rs.5,00,000 and a Lost Card Liability insurance cover of Rs.1,50,000. For salaried customers, the card also offers Purchase protection worth Rs.25,000. Another benefit that the card provides is an unlimited fuel surcharge waiver.
Customers can earn YES REWARDZ Points on all transactions made using the card. These points can be used to redeem awards from an extensive catalogue of products and services. The charges associated with the YES Prosperity Titanium Plus Debit Card are as follows:
- Annual fee - Rs.399
- Replacement fee for stolen or lost card - Rs.149
- Cross currency markup - 3%
RuPay Platinum Domestic Debit Card
The RuPay Platinum Domestic Debit Card caters to all the domestic spend needs of the customer and offers a great banking experience in the process. The daily domestic and International ATM withdrawal limit on the card is Rs.25,000. The daily domestic purchase limit is Rs.25,000. The card can be used for online transactions, such as utility payments, travel finances, etc. The card can be used at ATMs and POS at any time and place. A fuel surcharge cashback will be provided to customers on a minimum billing amount of Rs.300.
Customers can avail Complementary Reward Points on all transactions done with the RuPay Platinum Domestic Debit Card. These points can be utilised for redemption of gifts and services from an extensive catalogue. The key charges associated with the card include the following:
- Annual fee - Rs.99
- Replacement fee for lost or stolen card - Rs.99
Activating a Yes Bank Debit Card
When customers open an account with Yes Bank, they receive a welcome kit that includes a debit card, ATM PIN, internet banking details, and mobile banking information. When a customer receives their debit card, they are required to activate it before they can begin using it. The following are the steps to activate a Yes Bank debit card:
- Visit a Yes Bank ATM. It is essential that the ATM machine is one that belongs to Yes Bank when using a debit card for the first time.
- Insert the card in the machine and enter the PIN provided by the bank.
- Select the option for activating the debit card.
- Check for activation of the card by inserting it in the machine again to make a cash withdrawal.
- If the transaction is successful, it means the debit card has been activated.
If the transaction is unsuccessful, visit the nearest Yes Bank branch and seek assistance. Calling the Yes Bank toll free customer care number can also help with activation of the debit card.
YES Bank debit card Eligibility
All individuals who are residents of India are eligible to apply for YES Bank debit cards. The debit cards are also suitable for credit-averse customers.
YES Bank Debit Card Offers
- Avail exclusive discounts for shopping at askmebazaar.com and Himalaya optics
- Enjoy up to 65% discount on eyewear purchases from lenskart.com
- Get 30% discount for shopping at stylista.com and jabong.com
- Enjoy special offers on movie ticket purchases and travel
- Avail 15% discount on purchases at infibeam.com
- With the YES Bank Silver Debit Card, you can enjoy zero balance requirement.
Benefits of holding YES Bank Debit Cards
- YES Bank debit card is a one-stop solution which offers several attractive benefits.
- You can avail complimentary access to golf clubs and airport lounges across India.
- Enjoy special offers on dining, travel, shopping, utility bill payments and many more.
- Get 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver and save more every time you refuel your car at any fuel station across India.
- Enjoy higher daily ATM withdrawal limits and daily purchase limits.
- Receive SMS alerts for every transaction that you make using your YES Bank debit card and track all your expenditures.
- EMV chip and PIN cards enhances the security level to a great extent and protects you from cyber attacks.
- In case of loss or theft of card, inform the YES Bank customer care department immediately
- Do not disclose your PIN to any individual
- Do not close a browser during an ongoing transaction
- Complete your transactions at ATMs
- Sign on the backside of the card which would help you while shopping at retail outlets
Blocking a Yes Bank ATM Card
Yes Bank is among India’s largest private banks and was founded by Rana Kapoor and Ashok Kapur. It was incorporated as a Public Limited Company in November 2003. The bank received its certificate of Commencement of Business in January 2004 and received its licence to commence business in March the same year. 14 years later, Yes Bank is the fourth largest private sector bank in the country with over 1,000 branches across different cities. Yes Bank offers its customers a variety of services, one of which is a variety of debit cards. The features of these cards vary depending on the customer’s choice. The debit cards that Yes Bank offers vary based on the customer’s lifestyle and purchasing patterns.
Features and Benefits
Yes Bank debit cards provide customers with a number of privileges and benefits. Customers can avail discounts on movie tickets, fuel purchases, travel, and dining. Furthermore, Yes Bank debit cards have a daily withdrawal limit of Rs.1 lakh. The debit card can be used at ATMs all over the world and also offers customers added security for their debit cards. Customers have an added security measure for purchase protection and loss of debit card. Apart from these security measures, customers can also secure themselves against personal accidents and accidental death.
Yes Bank also has debit cards suited for specific purposes. For instance, the RuPay Debit Card under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana scheme is specifically for those who have not had access to banking services. This debit card also comes with an insurance plan to cover personal accidents. The Yes Bank RuPay Kisan Card is specifically for those in the agricultural sector and the debit card can be used to purchase farming equipment, seeds, and fertilizers.
Blocking a Yes Bank Debit Card
All the debit cards offered by Yes Bank come with some form of security in case of loss of theft of a debit card. In any of these instances, the first step is to block the debit card before obtaining a replacement. The following are the methods and steps through which a debit card can be blocked.
Customer Care Helpline
In cases where a customer wants to block their debit card, they can do so by contacting the bank’s toll-free customer care number. The customer care executive will block the debit card after obtaining the customer’s details.
Yes Bank customers can also send an email to the customer support desk and make a written request to block their debit card.
Visiting the bank branch
Customers can also block their debit card by visiting the bank branch where their account is held.
Yes Bank customers can also use their internet banking facilities to block their debit card. In all instances, the customer will have to verify certain personal details against the bank’s records. These details could include the account number, date of birth, and most recent transaction details. Once verified, the card will be blocked instantly. Debit cards can also be unblocked through the same channel. However, the request for unblocking a card takes 1-3 days to process.
Yes Bank’s goal is to provide its customers with the finest banking services. As a result, the bank makes sure that the services are efficient and customer centric. Security is also an important point of focus for the bank and they make sure to resolve any grievances that customers might have.
FAQs about YES Bank Debit Cards
What is a PIN?
The 4-digit unique number provided by YES Bank, which enables an individual to withdraw cash at ATMs and enhances security is called a PIN.
How often can I change my Yes bank debit card PIN?
YES Bank debit card PIN can be changed as many times as you want.
Where can I use my YES Bank debit card?
YES Bank debit cards can be used at several ATMs and merchant establishments worldwide. You may also make payments online using your debit card.
What is OTP?
One Time Password (OTP) is a single use code which is required while shopping online using their YES Bank debit cards.
Do I need a new PIN for a replaced YES Bank debit card?
No. You don’t need a new PIN for a replaced YES Bank debit card. In case of theft or loss of card, a new card with the same PIN as before, is issued.
Is it possible to reload the card?
Yes, this is possible. You simply have to contact the YES Bank branch from where you had purchased the card. Subsequently, you can reload the card with additional funds.
- Steps to Check Central Bank of India Account Balance
- Platinum Identity Chip Debit Card
- Steps to change SBI registered mobile number
- Steps to Use ICICI Bank Debit Card Internationally
- MyDesign Image Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Fuel
- How to Activate Axis Bank ATM Debit Card PIN
- Expressions Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Steps to Block PNB Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Online Shopping
- Steps to Check Indian Bank Account Balance
- Kotak Mahindra Platinum Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Movie Tickets
- Steps to Block Central Bank of India ATM Debit Card
- HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card
- Steps to Apply for a Canara Bank ATM Debit Card
- Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card
- Priority Platinum Debit Card - Axis Bank
- Debit Cards vs. Credit Cards
- SbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card
- India Bank Holidays 2018
- Steps to Open SBI Savings Account
- Internet Banking
- How to Activate SBI SMS/Mobile Banking for the First Time
- SBI Quick – Missed Call Banking
- Steps to Open Punjab National Bank Savings Account
- Documents Required to Open Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Steps to Open HDFC Bank Savings Account
- Best Zero-Balance Savings Account For Indian Citizens
- Converting Salary Account to Savings Account
- SBI Salary Account
- Steps to Open an ICICI Bank Savings Account
- SBI Savings Account For Minors
- BOB Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
- SBI Basic Savings Bank Account
- Generating MPIN for Indian Overseas Bank Mobile Banking
- What is Inactive or Dormant Bank Account?
- Kotak 811
- ICICI Basic Savings Account
- HDFC Bank Salary Account
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Union Bank of India Regular Savings Bank Account
- IRCTC eWallet
- Steps to Link Aadhaar Card to Bank of India Savings Account
- ICICI Bank Salary Account
- India’s Top 5 Mobile Banking Apps
- ICICI Bank Salary Account Advantages
- PNB SMS Banking Services
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Central Bank of India Savings Account
- Steps to Open Axis Bank Savings Account
- Axis Bank Salary Accounts
- FedBook Selfie Zero Balance Account
- Allahabad Bank Normal Savings Account
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.