- Enjoy life insurance up to Rs.5 lakh
- Save more at fuel stations every time you refuel your car
- Avail special offers on dining, travel and lifestyle requirements
- YES Bank debit cards offer enhanced security and unlimited free transactions from any ATM
- Enjoy zero rupees as annual pay with the YES Bank Silver Debit Card
- Enjoy zero balance requirement with the YES Bank Savings Advantage Account
YES Bank has an extensive network across 29 States and 7 Union Territories and has its headquarters in Mumbai. It was founded by Rana Kapoor and his management team. YES Bank is extremely customer centric and service driven and caters to several businesses in India. With more than 1,150 ATMs and 630 branches across India, YES Bank is the 5th largest private sector bank in India.
YES Bank debit cards are very helpful with enhanced purchase limits, withdrawal limits and exclusive value added services. Enjoy the across several categories including electronics, consumer goods, apparels and many more. You are entitled to unlimited free transactions from any ATM across India.
Types of YES Bank Debit Cards
EMV Platinum Debit Card
EMV Platinum debit card is a chip and PIN debit card which enhances security and makes your transactions safer. Save up to 2.5% more at fuel stations, every time you refuel your car. Avail access to airport lounges across India. Enjoy life insurance worth up to Rs.25 lakh and purchase protection insurance up to Rs.25,000. You get special offers on online transactions like travel, dining, utility payments etc. You are entitled to a daily ATM withdrawal limit of Rs.1 lakh and daily purchase limit of Rs.1 lakh. Avail free debit alerts via SMS and track all your expenses.
EMV YES FIRST World Debit Card
Enjoy daily ATM withdrawal limits of Rs.1 lakh and daily purchase limit of Rs.1 lakh. Save up to 2.5% every time you refuel your car at any petrol pump across India. You are entitled to life insurance worth up to Rs.25 lakh and purchase protection insurance worth up to Rs.25,000. The Lost Card Liability Protection feature of this card covers up to Rs.1 lakh in case of loss or theft of card. The EMV chip enhances security of the card and protects you from all fraudulent activities. Avail access to 1.25 million ATMs and 25 million merchant outlets worldwide. Avail complimentary access to airport lounges and golf clubs using your MasterCard.
EMV Business Gold Debit Card
You are entitled to daily purchase limit of Rs.1 lakh and daily ATM withdrawal limits of Rs.1 lakh. Save up to 2.5% at any petrol pump every time you refuel your car. Get free worldwide access to over 1.25 million ATMs and 25 million merchant establishments. YES Bank offers life insurance worth up to Rs.25 lakh and Purchase Protection Insurance worth up to Rs.25,000. Lost Card Liability Protection feature of this YES Bank debit card ensures your security in case of theft or loss of card. Get free SMS alerts for every transaction that you make and track all your expenditures.
EMV YES FIRST Business World Debit Card
Gain complimentary access to airport lounges and golf clubs. Enjoy 2.5% savings on fuel purchase at any petrol pump across India. You are entitled to daily purchase limit of up to Rs.2 lakh and daily ATM withdrawal limits of up to Rs.2 lakh. The debit card enables you to make online transactions such as shopping, travel, utility payments etc. Get free worldwide access to over 1.25 million ATMs and 25 million merchant establishments. Avail Purchase Protection Insurance worth up to Rs.25,000 and life insurance worth up to Rs.25 lakh. Receive SMS alerts for all your transactions and track your expenditures. This YES Bank debit card is protected by an embedded chip and PIN which enhances the security of this card.
YES Bank Gold and Silver Debit Cards
Boasting of a line of full-fledged offerings, the YES Bank Gold and Silver debit cards are designed to make your life simpler. From access to thousands of ATMs to cashless payments across millions of retail outlets around the planet, from 0% surcharge on purchasing petrol at any fuel station to daily withdrawal limits of Rs.75,000 for Gold and Rs.25,000 on silver debit cards, these YES Bank cards offer seamless convenience and features that are the best in its class. Alongside these basics, options such as ‘Lost Card Liability Protection’ and ‘Purchase Protection Insurance’ ensures that you are treated to uncompromised security whilst using the Gold and Silver Debit Cards from YES Bank. The fact that these cards operate per the global platform offered by MasterCard, allows you to enjoy special offers on fine dining, lifestyle and travel across the world. As the saying goes, ‘Dynamites come in small packages’, an axiom that is suitably justified by these compact yet versatile debit cards from YES Bank.
YES Prosperity Titanium Debit Card
The YES Prosperity Titanium Debit Card offers the customer a wide range of privileges across the categories of travel, dining, shopping, and many more. The card offers a daily domestic and International ATM withdrawal limit of Rs.50,000. The daily domestic and International purchase limit available with the card is Rs.1,00,000. The YES Prosperity Titanium Debit Card can be used at all online portals, merchant outlets, and ATMs that accept MasterCard. The card has a Lost Card Liability Insurance Cover of Rs.1,00,000 and a Personal Accident Insurance Cover of Rs.2,00,000. Additionally, the card offers Purchase Protection worth Rs.25,000 for salaried customers.
Cardholders can also earn YES REWARDZ Points when they use the card for various financial transactions. The accrued points can be utilised to redeem awards from an extensive range of services and products. The charges associated with the card include the following:
- Annual fee - Rs.149
- Replacement fee for stolen or lost card - Rs.149
- Cross currency markup - 3%
YES Prosperity Titanium Plus Debit Card
The YES Prosperity Titanium Plus Debit Card offers customers a bouquet of benefits that are enhanced by a highly rewarding experience. The daily domestic and International ATM withdrawal limit on the card is Rs.75,000. The daily domestic and International purchase limit is Rs.1,50,000. The YES Prosperity Titanium Plus Debit Card can be used at all ATMs, online stores, and merchant locations that accept MasterCard. The card offers a Personal Accident Insurance cover of Rs.5,00,000 and a Lost Card Liability insurance cover of Rs.1,50,000. For salaried customers, the card also offers Purchase protection worth Rs.25,000. Another benefit that the card provides is an unlimited fuel surcharge waiver.
Customers can earn YES REWARDZ Points on all transactions made using the card. These points can be used to redeem awards from an extensive catalogue of products and services. The charges associated with the YES Prosperity Titanium Plus Debit Card are as follows:
- Annual fee - Rs.399
- Replacement fee for stolen or lost card - Rs.149
- Cross currency markup - 3%
RuPay Platinum Domestic Debit Card
The RuPay Platinum Domestic Debit Card caters to all the domestic spend needs of the customer and offers a great banking experience in the process. The daily domestic and International ATM withdrawal limit on the card is Rs.25,000. The daily domestic purchase limit is Rs.25,000. The card can be used for online transactions, such as utility payments, travel finances, etc. The card can be used at ATMs and POS at any time and place. A fuel surcharge cashback will be provided to customers on a minimum billing amount of Rs.300.
Customers can avail Complementary Reward Points on all transactions done with the RuPay Platinum Domestic Debit Card. These points can be utilised for redemption of gifts and services from an extensive catalogue. The key charges associated with the card include the following:
- Annual fee - Rs.99
- Replacement fee for lost or stolen card - Rs.99
YES Bank debit card Eligibility
All individuals who are residents of India are eligible to apply for YES Bank debit cards. The debit cards are also suitable for credit-averse customers.
YES Bank Debit Card Offers
- Avail exclusive discounts for shopping at askmebazaar.com and Himalaya optics
- Enjoy up to 65% discount on eyewear purchases from lenskart.com
- Get 30% discount for shopping at stylista.com and jabong.com
- Enjoy special offers on movie ticket purchases and travel
- Avail 15% discount on purchases at infibeam.com
- With the YES Bank Silver Debit Card, you can enjoy zero balance requirement.
Benefits of holding YES Bank Debit Cards
- YES Bank debit card is a one-stop solution which offers several attractive benefits.
- You can avail complimentary access to golf clubs and airport lounges across India.
- Enjoy special offers on dining, travel, shopping, utility bill payments and many more.
- Get 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver and save more every time you refuel your car at any fuel station across India.
- Enjoy higher daily ATM withdrawal limits and daily purchase limits.
- Receive SMS alerts for every transaction that you make using your YES Bank debit card and track all your expenditures.
- EMV chip and PIN cards enhances the security level to a great extent and protects you from cyber attacks.
- In case of loss or theft of card, inform the YES Bank customer care department immediately
- Do not disclose your PIN to any individual
- Do not close a browser during an ongoing transaction
- Complete your transactions at ATMs
- Sign on the backside of the card which would help you while shopping at retail outlets
FAQs about YES Bank Debit Cards
What is a PIN?
The 4-digit unique number provided by YES Bank, which enables an individual to withdraw cash at ATMs and enhances security is called a PIN.
How often can I change my Yes bank debit card PIN?
YES Bank debit card PIN can be changed as many times as you want.
Where can I use my YES Bank debit card?
YES Bank debit cards can be used at several ATMs and merchant establishments worldwide. You may also make payments online using your debit card.
What is OTP?
One Time Password (OTP) is a single use code which is required while shopping online using their YES Bank debit cards.
Do I need a new PIN for a replaced YES Bank debit card?
No. You don’t need a new PIN for a replaced YES Bank debit card. In case of theft or loss of card, a new card with the same PIN as before, is issued.
Is it possible to reload the card?
Yes, this is possible. You simply have to contact the YES Bank branch from where you had purchased the card. Subsequently, you can reload the card with additional funds.
- Debit Cards Vs Credit Cards
- Debit Cards for Fuel
- Debit Cards for Online Shopping
- Prepaid Cards for International Travel
- Debit Cards for Movie Tickets
- Debit Cards for Students
- International Debit Cards
- Debit Cards for Shopping
- Debit Cards for Restaurants
- Debit Cards for EMI
- New ATM Transaction Charges