Available on the MasterCard platform, the KVB International Debit Card features a combined daily transaction limit of Rs 30,000 i.e. for ATM withdrawals, POS and e-commerce transactions. This card comes enabled with MasterCard Secure Code, a safety feature to protect all your MasterCard transactions.
Benefits of Holding a Karur Vyasya Bank Debit Card
KVB offers a well-rounded range of debit cards designed to facilitate cashless transacting. Following are some of the benefits of holding a KVB debit card.
- Enjoy instant access to cash via ATMs not only in India but also abroad.
- No service charge shall be levied for cash withdrawals done at KVB ATMs.
- Safety and security of transactions is ensured as all KVB debit cards are enabled with Verified by visa or MasterCard Secure Code security (depending on the type of card).
- KVB Savings Account holders may obtain an Add-on card for their spouse.
Quick Tips for Using Karur Vyasya Bank Debit Card
Here are a few simple tips to ensure the safety of your debit card.
- Always keep your debit card with you. Never leave it unattended in the presence of other people.
- Never disclose your PIN number to anyone. Also, it is recommended to change your PIN number at regular intervals.
- ATM transactions done at non KVB ATMs shall be charged.
- Keep your debit card in a proper way where it doesn’t rub against keys or coins as it may damage the magnetic strip.
- Do not attempt to use your debit card at merchant establishments which do not have Point of Sale swipe terminals.
Who is eligible for a KVB Debit Card?
All individuals (sole owners or joint owners), sole proprietorships, partnerships or limited companies holding a KVB Current or Savings Account (except Kalpathru) are eligible for the KVB Debit Card.
Can a partnership or Limited company, holding a KVB Debit card, obtain an Add-on card?
No, a partnership or limited company can not be issued an Add-on card on the KVB Debit Card.
Is signature verification required for transactions made via KVB debit cards?
Yes, like all debit cards, KVB debit cards also require signature based verification for authorization of transactions.
What functions can my KVB debit card perform?
You may use this debit card to make a cash withdrawal, obtain a mini account statement, make a balance enquiry, deposit cash or a cheque and change the PIN number of your debit card.
What are the ATM transaction related charges applicable on this debit card?
All transactions done at KVB ATMs are free of charge. At other bank ATMs, customers are allowed 5 free transactions / 3 free transaction (for Metro ATMs). Thereafter, a charge of Rs 20 (for financial transactions) / Rs 9 (for non-financial transactions will be applicable.
What are the charges applicable for VISA/MasterCard outlet ATM transactions done outside India?
A charge of Rs 125 will be levied for financial transactions and Rs 25 for non-financial transactions.
What are the charges associated with the KVB debit cards?
Following is the schedule of charges associated with the KVB debit cards:
Domestic Debit Card
Personalized debit card
Annual Maintenance Fee
Personalized Add On Cards
International Debit Card
Annual Maintenance Fee
Personalized Debit Card
Duplicate Personalized Card
- Debit Cards Vs Credit Cards
- Debit Cards for Fuel
- Debit Cards for Online Shopping
- Prepaid Cards for International Travel
- Debit Cards for Movie Tickets
- Debit Cards for Students
- International Debit Cards
- Debit Cards for Shopping
- Debit Cards for Restaurants
- Debit Cards for EMI
- New ATM Transaction Charges
- Karur Vysya Bank Credit Card
- Karur Vysya Bank RD Interest Rates
- Karur Vysya Bank Fixed Deposit Rates
- Karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan
- Karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
- Karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Karur Vysya Bank Car Loan
- Karur Vysya Car Loan Interest Rates
- Karur Vysya Car Loan Eligibility Calculator
- Karur Vysya Bank Used Car Loan
- Karur Vyasya Bank IFSC Code
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.