Available on the MasterCard platform, the KVB International Debit Card features a combined daily transaction limit of Rs 30,000 i.e. for ATM withdrawals, POS and e-commerce transactions. This card comes enabled with MasterCard Secure Code, a safety feature to protect all your MasterCard transactions.
Benefits of Holding a Karur Vyasya Bank Debit Card
KVB offers a well-rounded range of debit cards designed to facilitate cashless transacting. Following are some of the benefits of holding a KVB debit card.
- Enjoy instant access to cash via ATMs not only in India but also abroad.
- No service charge shall be levied for cash withdrawals done at KVB ATMs.
- Safety and security of transactions is ensured as all KVB debit cards are enabled with Verified by visa or MasterCard Secure Code security (depending on the type of card).
- KVB Savings Account holders may obtain an Add-on card for their spouse.
Quick Tips for Using Karur Vyasya Bank Debit Card
Here are a few simple tips to ensure the safety of your debit card.
- Always keep your debit card with you. Never leave it unattended in the presence of other people.
- Never disclose your PIN number to anyone. Also, it is recommended to change your PIN number at regular intervals.
- ATM transactions done at non KVB ATMs shall be charged.
- Keep your debit card in a proper way where it doesn’t rub against keys or coins as it may damage the magnetic strip.
- Do not attempt to use your debit card at merchant establishments which do not have Point of Sale swipe terminals.
- Who is eligible for a KVB Debit Card?
All individuals (sole owners or joint owners), sole proprietorships, partnerships or limited companies holding a KVB Current or Savings Account (except Kalpathru) are eligible for the KVB Debit Card.
- Can a partnership or Limited company, holding a KVB Debit card, obtain an Add-on card?
No, a partnership or limited company can not be issued an Add-on card on the KVB Debit Card.
- Is signature verification required for transactions made via KVB debit cards?
Yes, like all debit cards, KVB debit cards also require signature based verification for authorization of transactions.
- What functions can my KVB debit card perform?
You may use this debit card to make a cash withdrawal, obtain a mini account statement, make a balance enquiry, deposit cash or a cheque and change the PIN number of your debit card.
- What are the ATM transaction related charges applicable on this debit card?
All transactions done at KVB ATMs are free of charge. At other bank ATMs, customers are allowed 5 free transactions / 3 free transaction (for Metro ATMs). Thereafter, a charge of Rs 20 (for financial transactions) / Rs 9 (for non-financial transactions will be applicable.
- What are the charges applicable for VISA/MasterCard outlet ATM transactions done outside India?
A charge of Rs 125 will be levied for financial transactions and Rs 25 for non-financial transactions.
- What are the charges associated with the KVB debit cards?
Following is the schedule of charges associated with the KVB debit cards:
Domestic Debit Card
Personalized debit card
Annual Maintenance Fee
Personalized Add On Cards
International Debit Card
Annual Maintenance Fee
Personalized Debit Card
Duplicate Personalized Card
- Debit Cards Vs Credit Cards
- Debit Cards for Fuel
- Debit Cards for Online Shopping
- Prepaid Cards for International Travel
- Debit Cards for Movie Tickets
- Debit Cards for Students
- International Debit Cards
- Debit Cards for Shopping
- Debit Cards for Restaurants
- Debit Cards for EMI
- New ATM Transaction Charges
- Karur Vysya Bank Credit Card
- Karur Vysya Bank RD Interest Rates
- Karur Vysya Bank Fixed Deposit Rates
- Karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan
- Karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
- Karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Karur Vysya Bank Car Loan
- Karur Vysya Car Loan Interest Rates
- Karur Vysya Car Loan Eligibility Calculator
- Karur Vysya Bank Used Car Loan
- Karur Vyasya Bank IFSC Code
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.