Today’s generation is tech savvy, fast, geeky and want instant gratification from whatever they put their time and money into. Banks have also evolved their processes and products to keep up with the demands and expectations of the youth, which consists students. For them it is so ‘uncool’ to scavenge for some odd bucks in the wallet or to run household errands to earn some extra pocket money from parents. The leading banks in India offer debit cards for students, loaded with a wide array of attractive features and benefits to keep the youngsters happy while taking care of their financial needs.
Below is a compiled list of the banks which offer debit card for students
ICICI Bank issues Bank@Campus account and Ncash debit card to students from selected educational institutes. This is at the discretion of the bank.
Students possessing this account and debit card can make transaction online with enhanced convenience with just a couple of clicks. As students are always on the run and are usually deprived to free time, this account and debit card gives them the freedom from visiting the bank branch for making transactions.
Youth Debit Card:
Youth Debit Card is offered to people between the age of 18 years to 25 years. This card brings along incredible discounts and awesome deals which are very useful to youngsters.
HDFC Bank offers this type of account and ATM/international debit card along with it to kids aged between 7-18 years old. As this is quintessential years of being a student, it is important to learn managing money and understanding the dynamics of a bank account and debit card.
Being Me Debit Card Advantage:
This card has been especially designed for students pursuing professional courses, and also for working professionals. The target age group of this card is 18 years to 25 years. It is a Visa debit card valid across the world.
- Can I use this IDBI card to shop for products online?
- What is the daily purchase and cash withdrawal limit for this IDBI card?
- Do I get discounts and offers with this ICICI card?
- Can I view the details of my ICICI account online?
- What are the other things that I get apart from my Bank@Campus Ncash debit card?
Yes, not only can use your card for shopping online, but also to pay online bills, book railway tickets and flight tickets.
Cash from an ATM can be withdrawn to a maximum of Rs. 25,000, in a single day, and purchases up to Rs.25,000 (online and offline combined) can be made in one day.
Yes, from time to time attractive offers and discounts are provided to cardholders. These can be availed at select merchant outlets and such like.
Yes, of course. Bank@Campus is technology friendly, and lets you view all the details of your account on the internet via net banking. You need not visit the bank branch at all.
You get the following things absolutely free of cost –
- Phone banking facility
- Personalised cheque book
- The facility to transfer money into your account from any other ICICI Bank account.
- Supplementary credit card. Please note that the issuance of this is at the discretion of the bank, and if you have a credit card.
- Yearly statement of your account
Yes, often the card has tie ups with popular restaurants, shopping outlets, resorts, hotels, and many more.
Yes, you can enjoy discounts and offers at all the merchants with which the youth debit card has tied up. To avail these, you have to charge all your purchases to your Youth Debit Card.
You get a mobile app with the help of which you can manage the money in your account. This helps you in making your monthly budget, and prevents you from being broke.
Yes, you can generate your own PIN. For this you have to visit an Axis Bank branch or get in touch with the bank officials. This is done to ensure security.
This feature helps you to get money from your parent’s account whenever you need it. Also, anybody can transfer money into your account by just knowing you mobile number. You can also use the YOUth app to recharge their prepaid mobile phone.
A maximum of Rs. 40,000 per day, and POS limit per day is Rs. 40,000, too.
Yes, you can use the design your card feature. Cardholders can choose from the pictures given in the gallery or from their uploaded images on Facebook. You can use the bank’s mobile app for the same.
Consumer goods, which you have been purchased through this debit card, are provided with insurance from fire, natural calamity, burglary and such like. This feature is valid only up to 90 days from the date of purchasing the article.
It is Rs. 2500 per day.
It is Rs. 10,000 per day.
Yes, of course. You can get email alerts for transactions made through the account, and account statement quarterly.
- Steps to Check Central Bank of India Account Balance
- Platinum Identity Chip Debit Card
- Steps to change SBI registered mobile number
- Steps to Use ICICI Bank Debit Card Internationally
- MyDesign Image Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Fuel
- How to Activate Axis Bank ATM Debit Card PIN
- Expressions Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Steps to Block PNB Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Online Shopping
- Steps to Check Indian Bank Account Balance
- Kotak Mahindra Platinum Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Movie Tickets
- Steps to Block Central Bank of India ATM Debit Card
- HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card
- Steps to Apply for a Canara Bank ATM Debit Card
- Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card
- Priority Platinum Debit Card - Axis Bank
- Debit Cards vs. Credit Cards
- SbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card
- India Bank Holidays 2020
- Steps to Open SBI Savings Account
- Internet Banking
- How to Activate SBI SMS/Mobile Banking for the First Time
- SBI Quick – Missed Call Banking
- Steps to Open Punjab National Bank Savings Account
- Documents Required to Open Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Steps to Open HDFC Bank Savings Account
- Best Zero-Balance Savings Account For Indian Citizens
- Converting Salary Account to Savings Account
- SBI Salary Account
- Steps to Open an ICICI Bank Savings Account
- SBI Savings Account For Minors
- BOB Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
- SBI Basic Savings Bank Account
- Generating MPIN for Indian Overseas Bank Mobile Banking
- What is Inactive or Dormant Bank Account?
- Kotak 811
- ICICI Basic Savings Account
- HDFC Bank Salary Account
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Union Bank of India Regular Savings Bank Account
- IRCTC eWallet
- Steps to Link Aadhaar Card to Bank of India Savings Account
- ICICI Bank Salary Account
- India’s Top 5 Mobile Banking Apps
- ICICI Bank Salary Account Advantages
- PNB SMS Banking Services
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Central Bank of India Savings Account
- Steps to Open Axis Bank Savings Account
- Axis Bank Salary Accounts
- FedBook Selfie Zero Balance Account
- Allahabad Bank Normal Savings Account