Highlighting Features of IndusInd Bank Debit Cards
- Make cash withdrawals, cash/cheque deposit, credit card bill payments, balance enquiry, mobile top-up and much more at any of the 1200 IndusInd ATMs.
- Shop at over 4,00,000 merchant locations within India and over 26 million merchants worldwide.
- Exclusive rewards and offers on dining, travel, apparel, wellness and many other lifestyle needs.
- Get rid of all restrictions with high daily transaction limits for purchases and cash withdrawals.
- Sign up for Verified by Visa and shop without a worry not only at stores but also online.
About IndusInd Bank
Founded in the year 1994, IndusInd Bank Limited is among the first new-generation private banks which have carved their own path to success in the financial services sector. Based in Mumbai, the bank currently boasts of a revenue of Rs 82.5 billion and specializes in providing retail banking services. Despite being recently established, IndusInd Bank has, over the course of its short history, garnered much repute in the banking industry with its vision to add value to the businesses of its clients and stakeholders. Over the years, IndusInd has been the recipient of a host of prestigious awards for displaying rapid growth and has also received the ISO certification for its IT operations.
Driven by its passion for innovation, IndusInd Bank also places utmost importance on the principle of ‘Customer Responsiveness’ in order to improve customers’ banking experiences. Some of the many user-friendly innovations brought about to enhance the customer's experience include the introduction of Video Branch. This feature will allow customers to virtually interact with the Branch Manager, Relationship Manager or the Video Branch Executive, while also being able to enjoy all other banking services like opening deposit accounts or transferring money.
Beside this, some of the other helpful features introduced by the bank are Denomination Selection where customers can select from Rs 100, Rs 500 and Rs 1000 denominations during cash withdrawals, Quick Redeem Service allows customers to redeem reward points quickly and the Cash on Mobile ATM will let you withdraw or send money via the IndusMobile App or any of the IndusInd ATMs. IndusInd currently operates with a wide spread network of 638 branches and 1238 ATMs located across 392 locations within India and offers a suite of well-designed financial products and services.
About IndusInd Debit Cards
A world of convenience and excitement awaits you. IndusInd Bank brings you its array of easy to use debit cards which are sure to redefine the way you transact. Being extremely simple and hassle-free to use, these cards also employ robust security features to help keep all your transactions safe. Be it shopping, eating out, traveling or anything else for that matter, IndusInd Debit Cards are here to take care of it all.
The IndusInd Bank range of debit cards includes 4 cards – International Classic VISA Debit Card, International Gold VISA Debit Card, Maximum Platinum VISA Debit Card and the Platinum Plus Debit Card. All these cards carry their own set of benefits and features, along with separate terms and conditions of use and withdrawal limits.
Types of IndusInd Bank Debit Cards
- This debit card makes cash withdrawal easier by giving you access to 1200 IndusInd Bank ATMs, over 60,000 VISA/PLUS ATMs and over a million ATMs worldwide with IndusInd’s associated partners.
- Transaction security is assured, not only online but also at merchant locations, as this card employs world class Verified by Visa (VbV) security.
- Lost your card? No worry. You get Complimentary Card Insurance which covers liability up to Rs 25,000.
- Enjoy exciting offers on apparel, electronics, travel, holidays, jewellry, wellness and a host of other lifestyle products and services with your IndusInd Bank International Classic VISA Debit Card.
- This card carries a daily transaction limit of Rs 25,000 from ATMs, a transaction limit of Rs 50,000 for shopping at online or merchant establishments and a limit of Rs 49,999 per day for Visa Credit Card Bill Payments (subject to your account balance)
- The International Gold VISA Debit Card comes loaded with an entire gamut of offers on lifestyle needs like apparel, electronics, travel, holidays, jewellry, wellness and a lot more.
- Get Complimentary Card Insurance covering liability up to Rs 25,000.
- Enjoy flexible credit limits along with higher daily transaction limits of Rs 50,000 from ATMs, Rs 1,00,000 for shopping at online or merchant establishments and a limit of Rs 49,999 per day for Visa Credit Card Bill Payments (subject to your account balance)
- Online shopping, e-payments, bill payments, credit card bill payment, mobile top-ups are just some of the many benefits which this debit card offers.
- With Indus Money, get rewarded for all kinds of spending on your savings account. Be it shopping, e-shopping, bill payments, cash withdrawals or investments.
- An exclusive card which reflects your style and personal. Explore exciting offers, privileges and benefits across several verticals with your Maximum Platinum VISA Debit Card.
- Say no to limits with this exclusive debit card which allows a daily shopping / purchase limit of up to Rs 2,00,000 per day, Rs 1,00,000 on ATM withdrawals, and Rs 49,999 per day for Visa Credit Card bill payments.
- This card features multiple protection features like air accident insurance worth Rs 30,00,000, lost card liability up to Rs 3,00,000 and purchase protection up to Rs 50,000.
- Get rewarded for all your purchases at merchant outlets, online shopping and e-payments. Enjoy multiple rewards for Points Redemption or opt for Auto Cashback into your account.
- Enjoy fuel surcharge waivers and a host of exciting offers on electronics, dining, apparel, travel, holiday, wellness and lots more.
- Enjoy the convenience of cashless transactions along with a ton of other exciting features, rewards and benefits with your Platinum Plus VISA Debit Card.
- Use your debit card to withdraw cash, deposit cheques/cash, make credit card bill payments and much more at any of the 1200 IndusInd Bank ATM’s. Also, you have access to any of the 120,000 VISA/PLUS ATMs in India and over a million network associated ATMs worldwide.
- Enjoy a waiver on your fuel surcharge and bonus points on every Rs 100 charged with your Platinum Plus VISA Debit Card.
- Get exclusive Joining Benefits like vouchers from leading merchants, 500 reward points on your first swipe, 200 bonus points on card activation at an IndusInd Bank ATM, 100 bonus points for activating mobile banking and the freedom to design your own card.
- Enjoy a waiver on your first year’s annual fee. Pay only Rs 799 as annual fee from the 2nd year onwards.
- Cardholders get gift vouchers worth Rs.4000 on the first card swipe. Also, 500 reward points are credited after the first card swipe. Also, bonus points are offered for activating the debit card at IndusInd ATM and for enabling mobile banking
- Customers are offered lost card liability cover worth Rs.3 lakhs, air accident insurance up to Rs.30 lakhs, purchase protection worth Rs.50,000 and personal accident cover up to Rs.2 lakhs.
- Cardholders can use the card at over 1200 IndusInd ATMs across the country for credit card bill payments, cash withdrawal, balance enquiry, mobile top up and other purposes. Also, they can use the card to withdraw cash from over 1,20,000 Visa ATMs and use over a million ATMs abroad. The Signature debit card can also be used at over 9 lakh merchant stores for transactions.
- With over 1200 IndusInd Bank ATMs peppered throughout the country, withdrawing money, depositing cash or cheques, paying credit card bills, checking balance and more have never been easier. IndusInd also has bilateral agreements with associates such as NFS and VISA.
- You can shop stress-free at more than nine lacs mercantile in the country as well as crores of others overseas.
- Transaction Limits: You shall not spend more than INR 2.5 lakhs a day using this card for shopping at any e-commerce portal or mercantile. You may withdraw only up to INR 1.25 lakhs a day from IndusInd or other banks ATMs.
IndusInd Bank Debit Card Offers & Deals
Welcome to a world of benefits and offers which accompany your IndusInd Debit Card. Enjoy exclusive discounts on leisure and lifestyle activities like shopping, travelling, health and wellness centers, dining establishments and so much more. Not only do you get the convenience but also the superior security of Verified by Visa transactions. Enjoy high limits on daily transactions, ATM cash withdrawals and credit card bill payments, along with a series of Joining Benefits as bonus / reward points.
Benefits of Holding an IndusInd Bank Debit Card
- Choose from a host of Rewards Redemption options like products from the Exclusive Product Catalogue, Monthly Cash Back or JetPrivilege Miles
- Avail the most exciting offers on travel, apparel, electronics, jewellry, dining, wellness and much more.
- Stay protected with complimentary Card Insurance which covers air accident insurance, lost card misuse liability and purchase protection for online and e-purchases.
Quick Tips to Use Your IndusInd Bank Debit Card Better
A debit card can come in very handy for making quick purchases. However, there are a few tips to keep in mind while using your debit card to ensure its safety, along with that of your transactions.
- Never disclose your debit card PIN number to anyone or store it written on your card. Only you must be privy to your PIN number.
- While carrying out an online transaction, ensure that the process is secured by verified security agents like Verified by Visa. Also, it is strongly advised to buy from trusted and reliable merchants when shopping online.
- In case your card is lost or stolen, immediately report the same to IndusInd Bank.
- Keep your card safely and avoid exposing it to dirt, keys and other objects which could demagnetize the strip or damage it, rendering the card useless.
FAQ’s for IndusInd Debit Cards
Is the IndusInd Bank Debit Card valid worldwide?
Yes, you can use your indusInd card at over 26 million merchant locations worldwide to make payments.
Can I make online payments with an IndusInd Bank debit card?
Yes. This card can be used not only at merchant locations, but also for online purchases and e-payments.
Can I design my own card?
Yes, with the Platinum Plus VISA Debit Card, you can choose to personalize the card with a design of your choice.
Do I get a fuel surcharge waiver with my IndusInd Debit Card?
Yes. With different IndusInd Bank Debit Cards, you get varying amounts of fuel surcharge waiver.
- Debit Cards Vs Credit Cards
- Debit Cards for Fuel
- Debit Cards for Online Shopping
- Prepaid Cards for International Travel
- Debit Cards for Movie Tickets
- Debit Cards for Students
- International Debit Cards
- Debit Cards for Shopping
- Debit Cards for Restaurants
- Debit Cards for EMI
- New ATM Transaction Charges
- IndusInd Bank Savings Account
- Indusind Bank Personal Loan
- Indusind Bank Car Loan
- Indusind Car Loan Interest Rates
- Indusind Car Loan Eligibility Calculator
- IndusInd Bank Credit Card
- Indusind Bank Used Car Loan
- IndusInd Bank Recurring Deposit Rates
- IndusInd Bank Fixed Deposit Rates
- Indusind Bank Home Loan
- IndusInd IFSC Code
News about IndusInd Bank Debit Card
IndusInd Bank to strengthen their online payment system
IndusInd Bank, a leading Indian private bank, has further fortified its Payment Solutions trade via introduction of an Internet Payment Gateway for facilitating online approval of credit or debit as well as prepaid card. The Payment Gateway will back procurement of MasterCard, VISA and RuPay cards, in addition to other internet banking dealings. IndusInd Bank has associated with Pay U India (part of Naspers Group) to deliver customers better service as well as a choice of payment modes like credit card payment, debit card payment and other internet and mobile banking options. Aside from the partnership, the customers and dealers also get the ‘PayUMoney’, a ground-breaking service.
20th August 2015