Overview of IndusInd Bank Signature Debit Card
IndusInd Bank provides its customers the option of choosing from a wide range of debit cards. Each debit card has distinctive features especially designed to suit different types of customer profiles. IndusInd Bank Signature Debit Card promises to deliver exciting features, superior privileges and benefits, enhanced convenience, and freedom from carrying a cash heavy wallet to fulfil their shopping, entertainment and dining needs. This debit cards enables customers to pay for their purchases (online and at merchant outlets) just by swiping the card.
Features and Benefits
IndusInd Bank debit cards come with a host of lucrative features and benefits, and the ones for Signature Debit Cards have been listed below –
- The card comes with a lost card liability of Rs. 3,00,000, Personal Accident Insurance of Rs. 2,00,00, Air accident Insurance of Rs. 30,00,000 and Purchase Protection of Rs 50,000.
- Cardholders enjoy a fuel surcharge waiver of up to Rs. 250 every month.
- On swiping this debit card at merchant outlets, customers get rewarded with 500 points on the first swipe, 200 bonus points on activation of the card at any IndusInd Bank ATM, 100 bonus points on activating their mobile banking option, and 200 bonus points for activating NB, through this card.
- Another attractive feature that comes with this debit card is accelerated IndusMoney Points. This is a new structure with CashBack facility. This also includes kicker for using the debit card online and also overseas.
- The card is completely secure, and can be easily used to carry out online transactions made through E-Commerce websites.
- The daily purchase limit of the Signature Debit Card is Rs 3,00,000, in a day, whereas the cash withdrawal limit is Rs 1,50,000 in a day.
- On swiping your card, you earn 2 reward points on every Rs. 100 charged to this debit card.
- To ensure that cardholders have the convenience of getting cash at their disposal, they have access to all the 1200 IndusInd Bank ATMs across the nation. Not only can they withdraw cash from these ATMs, but also deposit cash/cheque, pay credit card bills, procure a mini statement and check their account balance. Added advantages like mobile-top up recharge are also available.
- Cardholders are also eligible to withdraw cash from 120,000 VISA / PLUS ATMs in India and over a million ATMs across the world. This has been made possible through arrangements made through IndusInd Bank’s network partners like VISA and NFS.
The following documents are required to be submitted by applicants to avail a IndusInd Bank Signature Debit Card –
- Government issued valid identity proof – passport, PAN card, Aadhar card, Voter ID card, etc.
- Valid proof of age of the applicant – passport, PAN card, Voter ID card, driving license, etc.
- Passport size photographs of the applicant
- Address proof – telephone bill, electricity bill, ration card, etc.
- Duly filled account application form.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How do I apply for IndusInd Bank Signature Debit Card?
A. You can apply for this debit card, online. Visit the Signature Debit Card page on IndusInd Bank’s official portal, and click on ‘apply now’. You will be asked to fill in certain basic details in the form. Once you have put in all the correct details, just click on the ‘apply’ button. Thereafter, you will be guided through the entire process. You can also visit the nearest IndusInd Bank branch and get an application form. Fill in the form duly and furnish it with all the necessary documents to get an activated account, and apply for a debit card.
Q. Does IndusInd Bank Signature Debit Card come any kind of insurance covers?
A. Yes, IndusInd provides customers with insurance covers to protect them from losses. A lost card liability cover of Rs. 3,00,000 is provided. Cardholders also get a Personal Accident Insurance cover of Rs. 2,00,000, air accident Insurance of Rs. 30,00,000 and Purchase Protection of Rs 50,000.
Q. What is the per day withdrawal limit on my IndusInd Signature Debit Card through ATMs?
A. IndusInd Signature debit cardholders can withdraw up to Rs. 1,50,000 and are purchase limit of Rs. 3,00,000 , in a single day.
Q. What are the fees and charges for IndusInd Signature Debit Card?
A. The joining fee is Rs 5000 along with additional taxes. The annual fee for this card, second year onwards, is Rs. 1500 + taxes.
Other IndusInd Debit Cards
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.