Overview of IndusInd Platinum Plus Debit Card
In a world where instant gratification is everything, debit cards have most certainly been one of the most important addition. They offer unparalleled convenience and freedom when it comes to making cashless transactions. If you are looking for an all-round debit card, the IndusInd Platinum Plus Debit Card makes a great choice. This unique debit card has been designed specially to deliver superior value as it comes packed with some exciting features and offers on shopping, dining, entertainment and travel, along with the convenience of making cashless payments.
Features & Benefits of IndusInd Platinum Plus Debit Card
- Earn vouchers worth Rs 1000 from various leading brands on the first time you swipe your Platinum Plus debit card.
- Earn 500 Reward Points on your first card swipe. Earn an additional 50 points on your first e-commerce transaction.
- Earn 200 Bonus Points on activation of your debit card at an IndusInd ATM.
- NTB customers can earn 200 Bonus Points for activation on NB on their card.
- Earn 100 Bonus Points when you activate mobile banking for your card.
- Movie Tickets – Make the most of the Buy One Get One offer available with this card where you get one free movie ticket each month on purchasing one movie ticket with your Platinum Plus debit card.
- Accelerated Rewards Program – Enjoy cashback and earn accelerated IndusMoney points not only on online but also on international card usage.
- Points Redemption – Redeem your collected reward points on shopping at More store.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver – Save more on each refueling with a waiver on fuel surcharge up to Rs 250 each month.
- High Transaction Limits – The Platinum Plus card ensures you don’t have to hold back in times of need. Which is why this card comes equipped with high transaction limits of Rs 2,50,000 for shopping and purchases and Rs 1,25,000for ATM cash withdrawals.
- Widely Accepted – The Indusind bank debit card is accepted at over 9 lakh merchant locations within India and over 26 million merchants outlets internationally.
- Access To Cash, When You Need It – IndusInd Bank features a widespread network of over 1200 ATMs, located all across India. This means, you will never again be stranded at times of need.
- Exclusive Lounge Access Privileges – With the Platinum Plus card, journeys will become even more exciting. Enjoy exclusive access to the Above Ground Level Lounge at the domestic and international terminal located at Bangalore Airport. Soak in the indulgence of gourmet dining, luxurious seating and resting arrangements and much more.
- Multi-functional ATMs - You can carry out a variety of banking functions like cash withdrawals, balance enquiry, credit card bill payment, cheque/cash deposit, mobile top-up and a host of other requests at any IndusInd ATM.
- Secure Online Transactions – Unsure about online shopping? Don’t be. Sign up for Verified By VISA and enjoy shopping online with your Visa debit card.
- Enhanced Protection – The Platinum Plus debit card comes packed with multiple safety features to protect your transactions. Get Lost Card Liability worth Rs 3,00,000 and Purchase Protection up to Rs 50,000.
- Insurance Protection – As a Platinum Plus debit card holder, you are entitled to Air Accident Insurance up to Rs 30,00,000 and Personal Accident Insurance up to Rs 2,00,000.
Q. What is the joining fees payable with the IndusInd Platinum Plus Debit Card?
A. With the Platinum Plus debit card, you are required to pay a joining fee of Rs 1000 along with applicable service tax.
Q. Does the Platinum Plus Debit Card carry any annual fee?
A. Yes, this debit card comes with an annual fee of Rs 799 along with service tax, which is payable from the second year onwards.
Other IndusInd Debit Cards
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.