IndusInd Bank debit cards have been especially tailor-made to suit the varied needs of the bank’s wide customer base. The aim of IndusInd Bank International Classic VISA Debit Card is to offer complete security and maximum convenience to cardholders. Enjoy a wide range rewards and redemption options on your spends on dining, shopping or travelling.
Features and Benefits
- Cardholders can use your Indusind Bank debit card for shopping at over 4,00,000 merchant outlets across India, and over 26 million merchant outlets across the world.
- To ensure that cardholders have the convenience of getting cash at their disposal, they have access to all the 1200 IndusInd Bank ATMs across the nation. Not only can they withdraw cash from these ATMs, but also deposit cash/cheque, pay credit card bills, procure a mini statement and check their account balance. Added advantages like mobile-top up recharge are also available.
- Cardholders also have access for cash withdrawal at any of the 60,000 VISA/PLUS ATMs in India, and in more than a million ATMs across the world. This has been made possible to the customers through bilateral arrangements with IndusInd’s network partners like NFS and VISA.
- Your IndusInd Bank International Classic Visa Debit Card can be used to make payments for online shopping through ECommerce websites.
- IndusInd Bank International Classic Visa Debit Card gives you the freedom of enjoying cashless shopping. Just swipe your card across merchant outlets to pay for your purchases.
- The bank provides a unique loyalty program to its customers. This program enables them to enjoy rewards for charging their purchases to their card. The bank’s reward redemption catalogue has a wide array of items ranging from electronics, household items, accessories, etc. Customers can choose from any of these items to redeem their accumulated loyalty points.
- This debit card also comes with a lost card liability of RS. 25,000/-.
- Customers can withdraw up to Rs. 25,000/- in a day, and make purchases worth Rs. 50,000/- per day, using this debit card.
Customers who want to avail IndusInd Bank International Classic Visa Debit Card need the following documents –
- Duly filled account opening application form
- Government issued valid identity proof – passport, PAN card, Aadhar card, Voter ID card, etc.
- Valid proof of age of the applicant – passport, PAN card, Voter ID card, driving licence, etc.
- Passport size photographs of the applicant
- Address proof – telephone bill, electricity bill, ration card, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I apply for IndusInd Bank International Classic Visa Debit Card?
You can apply for this debit card, online. Visit the International Classic Visa Debit Card page on the bank’s official portal and just click on ‘apply now’. Fill in the basic details required, correctly, and click on the ‘apply’ button. Thereafter, you will be guided through the entire process. You can also visit the nearest IndusInd Bank branch and get an application form. Fill in the form duly and furnish it with all the necessary documents to get an activated account, and apply for a debit card.
Does IndusInd Bank International Classic Visa Debit Card come with a lost card liability?
Yes, this debit card comes with a lost card liability of Rs. 50,000. On losing your debit card, you are completely insured against fraudulent transactions, and losing money, as a consequence. You need to intimate the bank within 24 hours of losing your card. This ensures complete security of your card despite loss or theft of the same.
Is there any limit on ATM withdrawal, through this card, per day?
Yes, you can withdraw a maximum of Rs. 25,000 per day through your IndusInd Bank International Classic Visa Debit card. The purchase limit per day is Rs. 50,000.
What are the possible offers that I can enjoy as an IndusInd Bank International Classic Visa Debit cardholder?
IndusInd Bank International Classic Visa Debit cardholders enjoy exciting offers on a wide range of products like apparels, accessories, electronics, shopping, dining, travel, jewellery, and wellness. The card covers all the possible lifestyle needs of its customers.
Can I use my debit card at an IndusInd Bank ATM for any other purpose except cash withdrawal?
Yes, of course. IndusInd Bank debit cardholders can visit any IndusInd Bank ATM across the country. Not only can they withdraw cash from these ATMs, but also deposit cash/cheque, pay credit card bills, procure a mini statement and check their account balance. Added advantages like mobile-top up recharge is also available.