Overview of Deutsche Bank Debit Cards
A leading bank in Germany and the rest of Europe, Deutsche Bank is a global investment bank. The bank has been rapidly growing in Asia and North America. It operates in over 70 countries across the world, and employs over 78,000 people. In India, Deutsche Bank provides integrated financial services to corporate, individual and institutional clients.
Deutsche bank provides a wide array of debit cards, with multiple benefits, to its customers. Be it getting an easy access to your account from anywhere, anytime, enjoying exclusive privileges to complement your lifestyle, shopping cashless and hassle-free, or to suit your needs; Deutsche bank debit cards caters to all your requirements.
Types of Deutsche Bank debit cards
Signature Debit Card
This debit card lets you enjoy a waiver on petrol surcharge. If you use a normal debit card to pay for fuel, a surcharge of 2.5% will be levied. But a Deutsche Bank Signature Debit Card customer gets waived of the surcharge. This is valid across all petrol pumps in the country.
For every Rs. 100 spent on this card, you earn 1.5 reward points. Customers can earn up to 1250 reward months in one calendar month. On accumulating minimum 400 points, you can redeem the same into your account.
Every Signature Debit Card customer is eligible to enjoy concierge services. The premium cardholders are entitled to enjoy these services while travelling within India and abroad. The premium cardholders enjoy these services offered by Visa, when travelling, for 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. The concierge extend services for the following –
- Arrangement of gifts and flowers
- Railway, airline, car Rental, travel agent arrangement and referral
- Assistance during pre-trip
- Restaurant and hotel arrangement
Platinum Debit Card
Deutsche bank offers International Platinum Debit Card especially for its advantage banking customers. This card entitles customers to enjoy exclusive services and benefits to complement their great lifestyle. Get the benefit of earning 1 express reward point for every Rs. 100 charged to your card. A fuel surcharge of 2.5% is charged on your total bill amount if you pay by other debit cards. With the Platinum Debit Card you get a waiver on this fuel surcharge. This privilege is valid across all petrol pumps in the country. As a Platinum Debit cardholder, you can avail the exclusive and high quality concierge services globally.
Platinum Business Debit Card
To keep up with the varied banking needs of different businesses and businessmen, Deutsche bank has compiled various innovative features in the Platinum Business Debit card. This card is offered exclusively for the bank’s professional account and business banking customers.
Among the other benefits, cardholders also get airport lounge access, many other cost saving options for their business needs, fuel surcharge waiver and 1 reward point for every Rs. 100 spent through the card.
Gold Debit Card
With this card you can enjoy the twin benefits of earning gold rewards on purchases, and experience the convenience of cashless shopping. Additional benefits include fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel stations across the country, convenience of buying goods at over 27 million Visa merchants, and reward points of 0.5 with every Rs. 100 charged to your card.
NRO Gold Debit Card
This card gives you the benefit of earning gold rewards on purchases and experience the convenience of cashless shopping. With the other benefits offered, you enjoy free access to your domestic account from any part of India. You can also shop at over 3.5 lakhs Visa merchant outlets, and withdraw cash from more than 58000 Visa/Cashnet/NFS ATMs in the country.
Classic Debit Card
With this card customers can enjoy the experience of cashless shopping. Among multiple other benefits, cardholders get the freedom of withdrawing cash from over 1 million Visa/Plus ATMs in the nation, the card also offers flexibility on limits for cash withdrawals and purchases, and buy good from over 27 million Visa merchant establishments. Also earn express reward points and fuel surcharge waiver.
Domestic NRO Gold Debit Card
This card gives you the benefit of earning gold rewards on the purchases made and experience the convenience of cashless shopping. The other benefits offered are also quite lucrative. You can enjoy free access to your domestic account from any part of India, can also shop at over 3.5 lakhs Visa merchant outlets, and withdraw cash from more than 58000 Visa/Cashnet/NFS ATMs in the country. Also earn express reward points and fuel surcharge waiver.
Deutsche Bank Debit Card offers
- Use the Myntra mobile app to shop and get 30% off on using your Deutsche Bank debit card to pay. This offer is valid only till 31st December 2015.
- Enjoy the buy one get one free offer from U.S. Pizza. This offer is valid only till 31st December 2015.
- Get unbelievable discounts on online shopping from Lenskart. This offer is valid only till 31st December 2015.
- Enjoy exclusive offers on dining, spa, hotel, shopping and entertainment at merchants in and around Bali, Indonesia. Just use your Deutsche Bank Visa Debit Card to avail these offers. This offer is valid only till 31st December 2015.
- Get up to 15% discount and cashback when booking tickets on makemytrip.com using your Deutsche Bank Debit card. This offer is valid only till 31st March 2016.
- With Deutsche Bank Platinum Business and Signature Debit card enjoy exclusive access to airport lounges in the country.
Benefits of holding Deutsche Bank Debit Cards
- Get fuel surcharge waiver by using debit cards from Deutsche bank.
- Enjoy the freedom to withdraw cash from many number of Visa ATMs.
- Earn reward points on your purchases made through Deutsche Bank debit cards.
- Enjoy the convenience of cashless shopping and flexibility on purchase limit.
- Quick and easy cash access, anywhere and anytime.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Is there a daily limit on the usage of Deutsche Bank Debit cards?
Instead of setting fixed limits, Deutsche Bank gives you the freedom to decide the daily limit of transactions at merchant establishments and ATMs. Choose daily withdrawal limits according to your convenience from Rs. 25,000, Rs. 50,000, Rs. 100,000, Rs. 150,000 and Rs. 250,000. You can select your suitable option at the time of opening your account.
- How do I use my Visa Debit Card at a Visa Merchant Establishment?
Please follow the steps listed below to use your visa debit card at a merchant establishment
- Spot Visa, Visa Electron signs while dining, shopping, dining or on a holiday
- Once spotted the sign, purchase things of your choice
- Ensure that the cashier swipes your visa card on the electronic terminal.
- Do not forget to sign on the charge slip. Confirm the amount charged and other details before signing on the slip.
- Is there an annual fee for Deutsche Bank Platinum Debit card?
The bank offers Platinum Debit card to its advantage banking customers, free of cost. If a customer, despite being unable to retain the advantage customer status, wants to continue using the Platinum Debit card, he needs to pay an annual charge of Rs. 1000.
- What is the validity period of debit cards issued by Deutsche Bank?
The validity period of debit cards issued by Deutsche bank is 6 years.
- What is the number of accounts that can be linked to my debit card?
You can link a maximum of up to 4 accounts to one debit card.
- Debit Cards Vs Credit Cards
- Debit Cards for Fuel
- Debit Cards for Online Shopping
- Prepaid Cards for International Travel
- Debit Cards for Movie Tickets
- Debit Cards for Students
- International Debit Cards
- Debit Cards for Shopping
- Debit Cards for Restaurants
- Debit Cards for EMI
- New ATM Transaction Charges