Overview of Indusind Platinum Premier Debit Card
For those of you looking for a debit card which goes beyond the expected call of duty, IndusInd presents the Platinum Premier Debit Card. Designed to deliver the most exclusive privileges, this Indusind debit card offers some of the most exciting features and deals, along with the convenience of cashless payments. Read on to find out why this card could be perfect for you.
Features of the Platinum Premier Debit Card
- With IndusInd, journeys now become even more memorable. Travel in style and comfort as your Platinum Premier card entitles you privileged access to the Above Ground Level Lounge at the Bangalore domestic and international airport.
- You are never far away from an IndusInd ATM, no matter where you may be. Withdraw cash at any of the 1200 IndusInd ATMs located across India or any of the 1,20,000 VISA / PLUS ATMs located in India.
- Earn 2 Reward Points for every Rs 100 spent on swipe transactions using your Platinum Premier Debit Card.
- To match your lifestyle, this card offers enhanced transaction limits of Rs 2,50,000 for shopping and purchases made online or at merchant establishments; For cash withdrawals, the card carries a daily limit of Rs 1,25,000.
- Save more on refueling with fuel surcharge waiver up to Rs 250 each month.
- Enjoy secure online shopping and bill payments by signing up for Verified by Visa.
- Redeem reward points at the More store for your daily needs.
- Use your Platinum Premier Debit Card to shop at over 9 million merchant establishments in India and over 26 million outlets abroad.
- The Platinum Premier Debit Card lets you earn accelerated IndusMoney points along with cash back, not only for domestic but also international spends.
- Movie enthusiasts can benefit from the Buy One Get One movie ticket offer valid with the Platinum Premier Debit Card in association with BookMyShow.
- As a Platinum Premier Debit Card holder, you are entitled to enhanced insurance coverage featured as part of this card. You get Lost Card Liability cover of up to Rs 3 lakh; Personal Accident Insurance cover up to Rs 2 lakh; Air Accident Insurance cover up to Rs 30 lakh and Purchase Protection up to Rs 50,000.
As part of the joining benefits, the Platinum Premier Debit Card offers the following:
- On the first merchant purchase transaction, you get vouchers worth Rs 2500 from leading brands.
- Earn 500 reward points on your first point of sale transaction done at a merchant establishment.
- Earn 200 Bonus Points if you activate your debit card at an IndusInd ATM.
- Earn 100 Bonus Points for activating mobile banking for your debit card (applicable only for new account holders).
Q. What is the joining fee applicable on the Platinum Premier Debit Card?
A. The Platinum Premier Debit Card carries a joining fee of Rs 2500, along with applicable GST.
Q. Is there an Annual Fee chargeable on this card ?
A. Yes, from the second year onwards, card holders are required to pay an Annual Fee of Rs 799, along with GST.
Other IndusInd Debit Cards
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.