Overview of Axis Bank Youth Debit Card
Axis Bank understands the needs of today’s tech savvy and fast net generation. Not only are they are used to short messages, but also quick cash. Scavenging for cash in the wallet, and keeping your parents happy to earn some extra pocket money is a passé. Hence, designed especially for today’s youngsters, Axis Bank offers Youth Debit Cards exclusively for customers aged between 18 to 25 years. The card comes with a host of lucrative features and attractive benefits, which make it essential for young customers to possess it.
Features and Benefits
- The card offers unbelievable discounts and hot deals which cater perfectly to the youngsters.
- Cardholders are provided with a mobile app which assists them to manage the money in their account. This helps the young customers from being completely broke, as they have a fair idea of their available funds.
- The card, quite often, ties up with popular restaurants, shopping outlets, resorts, hotels, and much more. This enables cardholders to enjoy exclusive discounts and attractive offers from time to time. Charge all your purchases to your Youth Debit Card to avail these offers and enjoy attractive discounts.
- Cardholders can generate their own Youth Debit Card PIN by visiting the nearest Axis Bank branch or contacting the bank officials. This ensures enhanced convenience and security.
- Customers can design their card, according to their taste, by choosing from the images provided in the gallery. They can also choose, for this purpose, the uploaded images from Facebook by using the bank’s mobile app.
- The card’s ‘OMG’ feature enables pulling out of money from the cardholder’s parents’ account.
- If anybody wants to transfer funds into your account, just knowing your mobile number is enough to carry this out.
- Cardholders can use the YOUth app to recharge their prepaid mobile phone.
- On losing your card, you are completely insured against fraudulent transactions, and losing money. You need to intimate the bank within 24 hours of losing your card.
- The issuance fee and annual fee of this card is Rs. 400 each, with additional taxes.
- A very unique feature provided with this card is that all consumer durable goods, which have been bought by using this debit card, are insured against dangers like fire, natural calamity, burglary and housebreaking. This is applicable only up to 90 days from the date of buying the goods. A lost card liability and purchase protection up to Rs. 40,000 is provided.
The applicant needs to be a minimum of 18 years old and maximum of 25 years old.
The following documents are required to avail the Youth Debit Card –
- Valid identity proof
- Valid age proof
- Passport size photographs
- Duly filled application form
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How do I apply for Axis Bank Youth Debit Card?
A. You can apply for this axis bank debit card, online. Visit the bank’s official portal and just click on ‘apply now’. Fill in the basic details required, correctly, and the bank officials will contact you. You can also visit the nearest Axis Bank branch and get an application form. Fill in the form duly and furnish it with all the necessary documents to get an activated account, and apply for a debit card.
Q. Is there any goods insurance benefit that comes with this card?
A. Yes, all consumer durable goods, which have been bought by using this debit card, are insured against dangers like fire, natural calamity, burglary and housebreaking. This is applicable only up to 90 days from the date of buying the goods. A lost card liability and purchase protection up to Rs. 40,000 is provided.
Q. Does this debit card give me an option of designing or customising my card according to my preference?
A. Yes, the card comes with a design your card feature. Customers can design their card, according to their taste, by choosing from the images provided in the gallery. They can also choose, for this purpose, the uploaded images from Facebook by using the bank’s mobile app. You can also generate the PIN for your card by getting in touch with the nearest Axis Bank branch officials.
Q. Does this card have any issuance fee and annual fee?
A. Yes, the card charges an issuance fee of Rs. 400 + additional taxes and annual fee of Rs. 400 + additional taxes.
Q. Is there any limit on ATM withdrawal, through this card, per day?
A. Yes, you can withdraw a maximum of Rs. 40,000 per day through you Youth Debit card. The POS limit per day is Rs. 40,000 as well.
Q. Does this card come with a lost card liability?
A. Yes, but the lost card liability limit is Rs. 50,000. On losing your card, you are completely insured against fraudulent transactions, and losing money. You need to intimate the bank within 24 hours of losing your card. This ensures complete security of your card despite loss or theft of the same.
Other Axis Bank Debit Cards
- Burgundy World Debit Card
- Wealth Debit Card
- Priority Platinum Debit Card
- Ladies First Debit Card
- Power Salute Debit Card
- NRI Domestic Titanium Debit Card
- Titanium Rewards Debit Card
- MyDesign - Image Debit Card
- Titanium Prime Debit Card
- Titanium Prime Plus Debit Card
- Visa Classic Debit Card
- MasterCard Business Debit Card
- Business Platinum Debit Card
- Business Titanium Rewards Debit Card
- Smart Privilege Debit Card
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.