Overview of Visa Classic Debit Card:
Axis Bank was one of the first to have jumped into the once-niche market of debit cards, courting the lakhs of Indians outside the margins of the traditional banking. These times demand that you must have access to your resources whenever you want. The Axis Bank Visa Classic Debit Card cater to this and gives you exactly that – cashless transactions and shopping.
Features & Benefits:
i. Create your Debit Card PIN anytime:
- Axis bank strongly recommends that you change the PIN provided by the bank at the earliest after card issuance. This is to ensure enhanced safety and utility.
- You can easily do this at any Axis Bank ATM or by dialing their toll free customer care service number.
ii. Transaction Limits:
- Your Visa Classic Debit Card endows you with a considerable ATM withdrawal limit of INR 40,000 and a shopping transaction limit of INR 1 lac.
iii. Maximum Safety on Chip & PIN Debit Cards:
- You may opt to apply for Chip & PIN supported visa debit card for improved security of your PoS and e-commerce transactions.
- Facilitating global utility on your Chip & PIN debit card will also allow you to use your debit card.
- MyDesign is a unique feature that comes with your Axis Bank Titanium Prime Debit Card. As a well-regarded Basic Debit Card member, you can flaunt your individual style on your card by getting an image of your choice printed on your card.
- You can either pick one from the bank gallery or provide a picture on your own.
v. eDGE Loyalty Rewards Program offered by this Debit Card:
- Make use of the money-spinning eDGE Loyalty Rewards program by Visa Classic Debit Card.
- You earn a cash point every time you spend INR 200 using your card at any mercantile or PoS.
- The first time you swipe your card, you earn a whopping 75 points immediately.
- You can avail 150 reward points at once on your first transaction at any e-commerce portal.
- Your accrued cash points can be splurged on more than 500 judiciously picked reward products. You can refer the Axis Bank Rewards Catalogue to select an item.
vi. Steps to block your Visa Classic Debit Card if required:
In the event of loss or theft of your debit card or if you feel that your card is being misused, you shall block your card instantly for indefinite period by any of the three steps given below.
- Send a text message ‘BLOCKCARD <last four digits of debit card number>’ to 5676782 for free. Customers living overseas can send the same SMS to +919717000002.
- Get in touch with Axis Bank Emergency Helpline Number by dialing +91-22-67987700 or the customer care toll free number 1800-103-5577. One of the Customer Service Executives will take you through the process and it will be done in a matter of minutes.
- If you have a Net Banking Account, you can log in and clock on the ‘Block Card’ option in the Debit Cards category.
vii. Enhanced Insurance Coverage:
Visa Classic Debit Card come with an all-inclusive insurance cover as given below.
- Personal Accident Insurance Cover: In the ill-fated event of demise or loss of limbs in an accident, the account holder’s close family members can avail the financial benefits of accident cover of up to INR two lacs.
- No accountability in case of loss or theft of card: Visa Classic Debit Card user will be covered for all kinds of fraudulence that might occur due to missing or stolen card. You can also report if you feel that your card security details is deciphered by someone. In case of such an event, it should be immediately be reported to the concerned department at Axis Bank.
- Cover for all your purchased items: Every customer durable products and services bought using your Titanium Prime debit card by axis bank are covered against fire, natural catastrophes, robbery and break-ins up to three months from the day of procurement. You are also entitled for a joint lost card accountability and purchase cover of up to INR 50,000.
To receive the aforementioned insurance protection, your debit card must be used for purchases six months before the day of the accident or event. You can download the documents and forms directly from the bank’s site.
Visa Classic Debit Card will be given only to those with select savings account.
Fees & Charges:
Debit Card Type
Charges for Issuing the Debit Card
INR 150 with GST
Fee for Additional Card
Fee to replace your card if lost or stolen
Daily ATM Withdrawal Limit
Daily Shopping Limit using your card
INR 1 Lac
Lost Card Accountability
Personal Accident Insurance Cover
INR 2 Lacs
Access to Airport Lounge
Additional Fuel Charge
Other Axis Bank Debit Cards
- Burgundy World Debit Card
- Wealth Debit Card
- Priority Platinum Debit Card
- Youth Debit Card
- Ladies First Debit Card
- Power Salute Debit Card
- NRI Domestic Titanium Debit Card
- Titanium Rewards Debit Card
- MyDesign - Image Debit Card
- Titanium Prime Debit Card
- Titanium Prime Plus Debit Card
- MasterCard Business Debit Card
- Business Platinum Debit Card
- Business Titanium Rewards Debit Card
- Smart Privilege Debit Card
- Steps to Check Central Bank of India Account Balance
- Platinum Identity Chip Debit Card
- Steps to change SBI registered mobile number
- Steps to Use ICICI Bank Debit Card Internationally
- MyDesign Image Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Fuel
- How to Activate Axis Bank ATM Debit Card PIN
- Expressions Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Steps to Block PNB Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Online Shopping
- Steps to Check Indian Bank Account Balance
- Kotak Mahindra Platinum Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Movie Tickets
- Steps to Block Central Bank of India ATM Debit Card
- HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card
- Steps to Apply for a Canara Bank ATM Debit Card
- Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card
- Priority Platinum Debit Card - Axis Bank
- Debit Cards vs. Credit Cards
- SbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card
- India Bank Holidays 2018
- Steps to Open SBI Savings Account
- Internet Banking
- How to Activate SBI SMS/Mobile Banking for the First Time
- SBI Quick – Missed Call Banking
- Steps to Open Punjab National Bank Savings Account
- Documents Required to Open Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Steps to Open HDFC Bank Savings Account
- Best Zero-Balance Savings Account For Indian Citizens
- Converting Salary Account to Savings Account
- SBI Salary Account
- Steps to Open an ICICI Bank Savings Account
- SBI Savings Account For Minors
- BOB Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
- SBI Basic Savings Bank Account
- Generating MPIN for Indian Overseas Bank Mobile Banking
- What is Inactive or Dormant Bank Account?
- Kotak 811
- ICICI Basic Savings Account
- HDFC Bank Salary Account
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Union Bank of India Regular Savings Bank Account
- IRCTC eWallet
- Steps to Link Aadhaar Card to Bank of India Savings Account
- ICICI Bank Salary Account
- India’s Top 5 Mobile Banking Apps
- ICICI Bank Salary Account Advantages
- PNB SMS Banking Services
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Central Bank of India Savings Account
- Steps to Open Axis Bank Savings Account
- Axis Bank Salary Accounts
- FedBook Selfie Zero Balance Account
- Allahabad Bank Normal Savings Account
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.