As a bank that has achieved tremendous growth in a short span of time, Axis Bank is a master at coming up with lucrative and user-friendly financial products and services. Its array of customized debit cards to suit the diverse requirements of its incalculable clientele, and raving reviews from users testify the same. Axis Bank’s Power Salute Debit Card belongs to its Segmented Debit Card Category. It is specially designed for people working in the defence sector and cater to their needs.
Axis Bank perfectly comprehends the requirements of the modern day’s tech savvy and swift net banking culture. Quick messaging, quick dispense of cash, quick reports are the three mantras around which Power Salute Card is created. Along with this, you get a wide variety of money back features and benefits that you simply cannot resist. Please check out the various aspects of this card to see if this is the right choice for you.
Features & Benefits of Axis Bank Power Salute Debit Card:
Axis Bank’s Power Salute Debit Card is endowed with a horde of profitable features and irresistible benefits listed below. It goes without doubt that they make life easier for defence personnel and their families.
- The card comes with a daily cash withdrawal limit of INR 40,000 and shopping limit of INR 1 lakh to suit their higher financial requirements.
- In the event of an ill-fated accident or a mishap resulting in the cardholder’s demise, his/ her loved ones are entitled to avail the benefit of Personal Accident Insurance of INR 10 lacs. The cover is INR 25 lacs to the beneficiaries if it is an air accident.
- MyDesign is a unique feature that comes with your Axis Bank Titanium Prime Debit Card. As a well-regarded Basic Axis bank Debit Card member, you can flaunt your individual style on your card by getting an image of your choice printed on your card. You can either pick one from the bank gallery or provide a picture on your own.
- The Zero Lost Card Liability feature of the Power Salute Card gives protection to the card user against possible sham or misuse of card arising due to loss or theft. You need to report the incident at the earliest to the Axis Bank Customer Service Centre.
- You also get Purchase Protection, which essentially safeguards the consumer durable items bought using this card against loss or harm caused by fire, natural disasters, robbery, break-ins and more. It is valid for three months from the day of purchase. Cardholders are also entitled for a joint lost card accountability and purchase cover of up to INR 50,000.
- Clients have round-the-clock access to Axis Bank’s customer care service, who will help you with all your queries and concerns.
- Cardholders can generate their own debit card PIN by visiting the nearest Axis Bank branch or contacting the bank officials. This ensures enhanced convenience and security.
- The debit card is also equipped to perform cash transactions via mobile and internet.
- Complementary Power Salute Debit Card for principal or joint account holder with no yearly membership or issuance fees.
- Dining Delight Program: Avail at least 15 percent rebate at more than 4000 restaurants.
- You can withdraw as many times as you want from any ATMs as long as it doesn’t exceed the specified daily limit.
Steps to block your Titanium Prime Debit Card if required:
- In the event of loss or theft of your debit card or if you feel that your card is being misused, you shall block your card instantly for indefinite period by any of the three steps given below.
- Send a text message ‘BLOCKCARD <last four digits of debit card number>’ to 5676782 for free. Customers living overseas can send the same SMS to +919717000002.
- Get in touch with Axis Bank Emergency Helpline Number by dialing +91-22-67987700 or the customer care toll free number 1800-103-5577. One of the Customer Service Executives will take you through the process and it will be done in a matter of minutes.
- If you have a Net Banking Account, you can log in and clock on the ‘Block Card’ option in the Segmented Debit Cards category.
As said before, this card is only accessible to a select few. Yes, you can avail an Axis Bank Power Salute Debit Card, only if you are in the defence segment and hold a Defence Salary Account with the same bank.
Fees & Charges for Axis Bank Power Salute Debit Card:
|Debit Card Type||Power Salute|
|Cost for issuing||Nil|
|Yearly membership fee||Nil|
|Cost to replace in case of loss or theft||INR 100|
|Permitted ATM Cash Withdrawal for the day||INR 40,000|
|Debit Card Shopping Limit got the day||INR 1 lac|
|Lost Card Accountability||INR 50,000|
|Insurance Cover for Personal Accident||INR 2 lacs|
|Access to premium airport lounges||NA|
|Rebates on fuel purchase||2.5 percent|
|Cost of availing MyDesign Services||INR 150|
Other Axis Bank Debit Cards
- Burgundy World Debit Card
- Wealth Debit Card
- Priority Platinum Debit Card
- Youth Debit Card
- Ladies First Debit Card
- NRI Domestic Titanium Debit Card
- Titanium Rewards Debit Card
- MyDesign - Image Debit Card
- Titanium Prime Debit Card
- Titanium Prime Plus Debit Card
- Visa Classic Debit Card
- MasterCard Business Debit Card
- Business Platinum Debit Card
- Business Titanium Rewards Debit Card
- Smart Privilege Debit Card