Overview - Axis Bank Priority Platinum Debit Card
For its Priority customers, Axis Bank brings a unique offering, the Priority Platinum Debit Card. This one of a kind debit card, specially designed for exclusivity, comes loaded with some of the most exciting and rewarding features and benefits, so you can make the most of every transaction.
Features & Benefits
Cash Back on Movie Spends
Are movies one of your many indulgences? If so, then the Priority Platinum Card is just perfect for you, as it lets you enjoy up to 25% cash back on movie bookings done not only online but also at the cinema box office with your debit card.
Enhanced Transaction Limits
With the Priority Platinum Debit Card, make the most of enhanced transaction limits. Enjoy a daily cash withdrawal limit of Rs 1 lakh and a daily purchase limit of Rs 4 lakh.
Free of Charge ATM Usage
Leave behind all those worries of being charged for ATM transactions. With your Priority Platinum Debit Card, you can withdraw cash from any ATM across India, totally free of charge.
Freedom From Issuance and Annual Fees
This card also allows you, among many other benefits, a waiver on card issuance fee and annual fee.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
Now, save more with each fuel purchase using your Priority Debit Card as it provides you with fuel surcharge waiver of up to Rs 200 each month.
As a Priority Platinum debit card holder, you automatically become a member of the Axis Bank Dining Delights program. Enjoy discounts of over 15% at over 4,000 restaurants across India.
Personalize With MyDesign
Flaunt your style with the MyDesign feature available with your Priority Debit Card. Print an image to your choice or choose from a gallery of exciting images which you can get printed on your Priority Debit Card.
As an exclusive Priority card holder, you are entitled to the finest insurance cover, as is provided by your Priority debit card. You get Personal Accident Insurance Cover of Rs 5 lakh; Zero Lost Card Liability which insures you against any loss occurring due to fraudulent use of a lost or stolen card and Purchase Protection (for a period of 90 days from date of purchase) against fire, theft, natural calamity, burglary, housebreaking for all consumer durable goods purchased with the debit card.
Airport Lounge Access
As a Priority Platinum Debit Card holder, you are entitled to travel in comfort and style. Enjoy complimentary access to some of the finest airport lounges across India.
eDGE Loyalty Rewards Program
With the eDGE Loyalty Rewards Program, not only do you get to earn accelerated reward points on all your purchases but also a chance to redeem those points from a catalogue of over 500 carefully curated reward items. Earn 1 point for every domestic spend of Rs 200 done at merchant outlets; earn 3 points on every international spend of Rs 200 using your debit card at merchant outlet; earn 75 reward points on your first Axis Bank debit card transaction and 15- points on your very first online transaction.
Priority Platinum Debit Card Offers
As a Priority Platinum Debit Card holder, you are entitled to some of the most thrilling deals, discounts, offers, benefits and privileges being offered by some of the top brands available in India. Save more when you shop for electronics, apparel, travel, holidays, wellness services, etc. Discover great deals at retailers like Thomas Cook, MakeMyTrip.com, Yatra.com, Freecharge, Flywidus.com, Myntra, Flipkart, FabFurnish, Reliance Digital, Samsung, HTC, Panasonic, Lenovo, The Mobile Store, Sangeetha Mobiles, Sleepwell, many more.
The Priority Platinum Debit Card is only available to individuals who are Priority Account holders with Axis Bank.
Q. Is there any card issuance fees / annual fee for primary or joint Priority Platinum debit card holders?
A. No, the Priority Platinum Debit Card does not carry any annual fee or issuance fee whatsoever.
Q. What is the daily ATM withdrawal limit on the Priority Platinum Debit Card?
A. The daily ATM withdrawal limit available on the Priority Debit Card is Rs 1 lakh.
Q. What is the fuel surcharge waiver limit available on this debit card?
A. The Priority Platinum Debit card carries a surcharge waiver which is capped at Rs 200 per month.
Q. Does the MyDesign feature available on this debt card carry any charge?
A. If you wish to get an image of your choice printed on your debit card, you can do so with the MyDesign feature which carries a charge of only Rs 100.
Q. Is there any mark-up fee applicable on international cash withdrawals and purchase transactions?
A. Yes, a cross currency mark-up fee of 3.5% shall be levied on all international purchase transactions and cash withdrawals.
Other Axis Bank Debit Cards
- Burgundy World Debit Card
- Wealth Debit Card
- Youth Debit Card
- Ladies First Debit Card
- Power Salute Debit Card
- NRI Domestic Titanium Debit Card
- Titanium Rewards Debit Card
- MyDesign - Image Debit Card
- Titanium Prime Debit Card
- Titanium Prime Plus Debit Card
- Visa Classic Debit Card
- MasterCard Business Debit Card
- Business Platinum Debit Card
- Business Titanium Rewards Debit Card
- Smart Privilege Debit Card
- Steps to Check Central Bank of India Account Balance
- Platinum Identity Chip Debit Card
- Steps to change SBI registered mobile number
- Steps to Use ICICI Bank Debit Card Internationally
- MyDesign Image Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Fuel
- How to Activate Axis Bank ATM Debit Card PIN
- Expressions Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Steps to Block PNB Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Online Shopping
- Steps to Check Indian Bank Account Balance
- Kotak Mahindra Platinum Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Movie Tickets
- Steps to Block Central Bank of India ATM Debit Card
- HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card
- Steps to Apply for a Canara Bank ATM Debit Card
- Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card
- Priority Platinum Debit Card - Axis Bank
- Debit Cards vs. Credit Cards
- SbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card
- India Bank Holidays 2018
- Steps to Open SBI Savings Account
- Internet Banking
- How to Activate SBI SMS/Mobile Banking for the First Time
- SBI Quick – Missed Call Banking
- Steps to Open Punjab National Bank Savings Account
- Documents Required to Open Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Steps to Open HDFC Bank Savings Account
- Best Zero-Balance Savings Account For Indian Citizens
- Converting Salary Account to Savings Account
- SBI Salary Account
- Steps to Open an ICICI Bank Savings Account
- SBI Savings Account For Minors
- BOB Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
- SBI Basic Savings Bank Account
- Generating MPIN for Indian Overseas Bank Mobile Banking
- What is Inactive or Dormant Bank Account?
- Kotak 811
- ICICI Basic Savings Account
- HDFC Bank Salary Account
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Union Bank of India Regular Savings Bank Account
- IRCTC eWallet
- Steps to Link Aadhaar Card to Bank of India Savings Account
- ICICI Bank Salary Account
- India’s Top 5 Mobile Banking Apps
- ICICI Bank Salary Account Advantages
- PNB SMS Banking Services
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Central Bank of India Savings Account
- Steps to Open Axis Bank Savings Account
- Axis Bank Salary Accounts
- FedBook Selfie Zero Balance Account
- Allahabad Bank Normal Savings Account
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.