Overview of Axis Bank Ladies First Debit Card
Axis Bank Debit Cards come with a host of benefits, relieves you from the worry of carrying a cash-heavy wallet all the time, as it gives you the freedom to use your debit card at various merchant outlets (to pay for your purchases). These ATM enabled debit cards allow you to have cash at your disposal any time. In tandem with the varied needs of customers, Axis Bank offers a wide array of debit cards, with customised features designed to suit different customer profiles.
Axis Bank Ladies First Debit Cards has been tailor-made for the multifaceted woman of today. Every woman does a splendid job not only at her workplace, but also at home. Running a household is not a mean feat, and it is commendable how women carry out this difficult task, effortlessly and immaculately. Ladies First Debit Cards From Axis Bank make the job of managing the household expenses easier for every woman.
Features and Benefits
- This debit card comes with exciting eDGE Loyalty Rewards, which enables you to earn eDGE Loyalty Rewards points on purchases charged to your card, at merchant outlets. The collected points can be spent on over 500 reward items, selected for the cardholders.
- On every Rs. 100 charged to your card, earn 5 eDGE loyalty rewards points. These points can be used for buying grocery, apparel, and much more.
- Now you can make your savings grow, instead of letting them stay idle in a cupboard or kitchen cabinet. The balance money on your Ladies First Card earns you 4% interest per annum
- Cardholders get access to a ‘spends tracker’. This monthly statement provides a detailed account of where and when have you spent your money. Enjoy freedom from maintaining a manually written record of your daily expenses.
- Cardholders are entitled to get exciting offers at a wide range of reputed spas, salons, shopping and lifestyle stores, and travel for them and their family.
- The SMS alert service enables cardholders to receive a transaction alert instantly on their mobile phone. Be it swiping the card at a merchant outlet or withdrawing cash from an ATM, the text message shows the details like amount debited, merchant name, etc.
- The card comes with a combined Lost Card Liability and Purchase Protection of up to Rs. 40,000. On loss your theft of your Ladies First Card, you are shielded from fraudulent purchase transactions. This comes into effect immediately after you report the loss. You need to get in touch with Axis Bank customer care to report the loss of your debit card.
- Consumer durable goods, if bought using your Ladies First Debit Card are insured against natural calamities, fire, burglary and housebreaking. This is applicable only up to 90 days from the date of buying of these goods.
- Swipe your card at merchant outlets/shops with a daily limit of Rs. 100,000.
- Daily cash withdrawal limit is Rs. 40,000, from an ATM.
- No minimum balance is required to maintain this card.
- The card comes with an option for enabling internet banking and phone banking.
- Applicants need to women.
- Applicants need to be only housewives. Working women are not eligible to apply for the Ladies First Debit Card.
- Duly filled account opening form, by the applicant.
- Two passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Valid identity proof – passport, PAN card, driving license, ration card, etc.
- Valid address/residence proof – electricity bill, telephone bill, passport, ration card, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. I want to generate my PIN for Axis Bank Ladies First Debit Card. Is that possible?
A. Yes, cardholders of the Ladies First Debit Card can generate their own card PIN by visiting the nearest Axis Bank branch or contacting the bank’s officials through Axis Bank phone banking facility. This ensures enhanced convenience and security.
Q. What is the Monthly Spends Tracker feature in Axis Bank Ladies First Card, and how does it work?
A. Customers of Ladies First Debit Card get access to a ‘spends tracker’. This monthly statement provides a detailed account of where and when have you spent your money. Enjoy freedom from maintaining a manually written record of your daily expenses.
Q. How do I apply for Axis Bank Ladies First Debit Card?
A. Axis Bank Ladies First Debit Card is an off the shelf product, and it is very easy to apply for it. Just walk into the nearest/any Axis Bank, procure and fill an account opening form, fill it up duly, and furnish it with the necessary documents like 2 passport-size photographs, a valid identity proof and a valid address proof. You can get your Ladies First Card instantly.
Q. I am a working woman. Am I eligible to get Ladies First Debit Card?
A. No, as per the rules laid down by Axis Bank, only housewives are eligible to apply for the Ladies First Debit Card.
Q. Does Axis Bank Ladies First Debit Card come with some protection and insurance?
A. Yes, the card comes with a combined Lost Card Liability and Purchase Protection of up to Rs. 40,000. On loss your theft of your Ladies First Debit Card, you are shielded from fraudulent purchase transactions. This comes into effect immediately after you report the loss. You need to get in touch with Axis Bank customer care to report the loss of your debit card. Consumer durable goods, if bought using your Ladies First Debit Card are insured against natural calamities, fire, burglary and housebreaking. This is applicable only up to 90 days from the date of buying of these goods.
Other Axis Bank Debit Cards
- Burgundy World Debit Card
- Wealth Debit Card
- Priority Platinum Debit Card
- Youth Debit Card
- Power Salute Debit Card
- NRI Domestic Titanium Debit Card
- Titanium Rewards Debit Card
- MyDesign - Image Debit Card
- Titanium Prime Debit Card
- Titanium Prime Plus Debit Card
- Visa Classic Debit Card
- MasterCard Business Debit Card
- Business Platinum Debit Card
- Business Titanium Rewards Debit Card
- Smart Privilege Debit Card
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.