Overview of Titanium Prime Debit Card:
Country’s third biggest private sector bank in terms of assets, Axis Bank is a well-kept promise - of an eclectic choice of financial products and services to its even more extensive clientele belonging to diverse backgrounds such as farming, professionals, conglomerates, SMEs and more. And they swear by Axis Bank’s immaculate and immediate service, ground-breaking products and user-friendly system.
Axis Bank Debit Cards endows you with the liberty of having money at your disposal any time without the burden of a weighty purse while eating out, shopping etc. Aside from making transactions a smooth ride, you also get to enjoy a host of perks in the form of reward points. Titanium Prime Debit Card is one of the most sought-after Basic Debit Cards of the bank for plenty of reasons, which are detailed below.
Features and Benefits:
i. Create your Debit Card PIN anytime:
Axis bank strongly recommends that you change the PIN provided by the bank at the earliest after card issuance. This is to ensure enhanced safety and utility. You can easily do this at any Axis Bank ATM or by dialing their toll free customer care service number.
ii. Transaction Limits:
Your Titanium Prime Debit Card endows you with a bigger ATM withdrawal limit of INR 50,000 and a shopping transaction limit of INR 1 lac.
MyDesign is a unique feature that comes with your Axis Bank Titanium Prime Debit Card. As a well-regarded Basic Debit Card member, you can flaunt your individual style on your card by getting an image of your choice printed on your card. You can either pick one from the bank gallery or provide a picture on your own.
iv. Enhanced Insurance Coverage:
Titanium Prime Debit Card come with an all-inclusive insurance cover as given below:
- Personal Accident Insurance Cover: In the ill-fated event of demise or loss of limbs in an accident, the account holder’s close family members can avail the financial benefits of accident cover of up to INR 3 lacs.
- No accountability in case of loss or theft of card: Titanium Prime Debit Card user will be covered for all kinds of fraudulence that might occur due to missing or stolen card. You can also report if you feel that your card security details is deciphered by someone. In case of such an event, it should be immediately be reported to the concerned department at Axis Bank.
- Cover for all your purchased items: Every customer durable products and services bought using your Titanium Prime debit card are covered against fire, natural catastrophes, robbery and break-ins up to three months from the day of procurement. You are also entitled for a joint lost card accountability and purchase cover of up to INR 75,000.
To receive the aforementioned insurance protection, your debit card must be used for purchases six months before the day of the accident or event. You can download the documents and forms directly from the bank’s site.
v. eDGE Loyalty Rewards Program offered by this Debit Card:
- Make use of the money-spinning eDGE Loyalty Rewards program by Titanium Prime Debit Card.
- You earn a cash point every time you spend INR 200 using your card at any mercantile or PoS.
- The first time you swipe your card, you earn a whopping 75 points immediately.
- You can avail 150 reward points at once on your first transaction at any e-commerce portal.
- Your accrued cash points can be splurged on more than 500 judiciously picked reward products. You can refer the Axis Bank Rewards Catalogue to select an item.
vi. Steps to block your Titanium Prime Debit Card if required:
- In the event of loss or theft of your debit card or if you feel that your card is being misused, you shall block your card instantly for indefinite period by any of the three steps given below.
- Send a text message ‘BLOCKCARD <last four digits of debit card number>’ to 5676782 for free. Customers living overseas can send the same SMS to +919717000002.
- Get in touch with Axis Bank Emergency Helpline Number by dialing +91-22-67987700 or the customer care toll free number 1800-103-5577. One of the Customer Service Executives will take you through the process and it will be done in a matter of minutes.
- If you have a Net Banking Account, you can log in and clock on the ‘Block Card’ option in the Debit Cards category.
Only those with an Axis Bank Prime Savings can get a Titanium Prime debit card.
Fees & Charges for Axis Bank Titanium Prime Debit Card:
|Debit Card Type||Titanium Prime|
|Cost for issuing||Nil|
|Yearly membership fee||INR 150|
|Cost to replace in case of loss or theft||INR 100|
|Permitted ATM Cash Withdrawal for the day||INR 50,000|
|Debit Card Shopping Limit got the day||INR 1 lac|
|Lost Card Accountability||INR 75,000|
|Insurance Cover for Personal Accident||INR 3 lacs|
|Access to premium airport lounges||NA|
|Rebates on fuel purchase||2.5 percent|
|Cost of availing MyDesign Services||INR 150|
Other Axis Bank Debit Cards
- Burgundy World Debit Card
- Wealth Debit Card
- Priority Platinum Debit Card
- Youth Debit Card
- Ladies First Debit Card
- Power Salute Debit Card
- NRI Domestic Titanium Debit Card
- Titanium Rewards Debit Card
- MyDesign - Image Debit Card
- Titanium Prime Plus Debit Card
- Visa Classic Debit Card
- MasterCard Business Debit Card
- Business Platinum Debit Card
- Business Titanium Rewards Debit Card
- Smart Privilege Debit Card