Overview of ICICI Bank Coral Debit Card
As the name suggests, The ICICI Bank Coral Debit Card is designed to embody superior value just like the gemstone “coral”. The card offers the most exciting features for all your dining, entertainment and shopping endeavors. The ICICI Bank Coral Debit Card showers you with presents when you join the coral club! You are welcomed with gift vouchers and reward points from different merchant outlets when you apply for this card.
Joining Benefits of the ICICI Bank Coral Debit Card
- You will receive a Gift Certificate from Wills Lifestyle that is worth Rs. 500. This voucher will be applicable on all Wills Lifestyle stores across India. However, the voucher will not be applicable on discounted items.
- You will receive a discount voucher from Cleartrip worth RS. 3350. You can avail this voucher in the following ways –
- You will get a 30% discount on your weekend trips for up to Rs. 2000 on a minimum stay of 2 nights.
- You will get a 20% discount on hotels for up to Rs. 1000 on a minimum stay of 2 nights.
- You will get a 10% discount on the base fare for your round trip domestic flights for up to Rs. 550 on a minimum value of Rs. 4500.
- You will receive a Gift voucher from The MobileStore for Rs. 1000 which can be availed on a minimum purchase of Rs. 8000. This offer can only be availed when you make the payment using your ICICI Debit Card.
- Additionally, you will also receive 1000 PAYBACK Reward Points as bonus when you use your ICICI bank Coral Debit Card for the first time for any online or retail purchase. You can contact ICICI bank or visit their website for more details on this offer.
Features and Benefits
- You will get 1 movie ticket absolutely free on a purchase of any movie ticket on www.bookmyshow.com. This offer is valid for movie tickets worth up to Rs. 250. Only 2 tickets per card can be availed each month. This offer is purely based on first come first serve.
- When you buy a movie ticket at Big Cinemas theatres or at www.bigcinemas.com, you will get 1 movie ticket free. This is applicable for 2 tickets per card, each month. To avail this offer, the customer must purchase the tickets using their ICICI bank Coral Debit Card only at the outlet or online. This offer is valid for movie tickets worth up to Rs. 250.
- 1 movie ticket free on the purchase of a ticket at www.inoxmovies.com This is applicable for 1 ticket per card, each month. This offer is valid throughout the week and for tickets worth up to Rs. 250. Please be advised that this offer is valid only when the tickets are purchased online and not valid on purchase of the tickets at the Multiplex Box Office.
- You will get a discount of 15% on restaurants under the culinary treats program. You can choose from over 800 restaurants across major cities including Bangalore, Mumbai, and Delhi, Pune, Chennai and many more.
- Your ICICI bank Coral Debit Card gets you complimentary access to airport lounges when you swipe for a minimum value of 2 at the entry point. You will be granted a maximum of 2 complimentary access at the participating Airport lounges on Coral Debit Card. For the list of the participating airport lounges, please contact ICICI bank or visit their website.
- To make your travel a little more convenient and cost effective, you can avail the Zero surcharge at select HPCL pumps on fuel transactions. Note, the 2.5% surcharge does not apply when the fuel transaction amount is Rs. 401 and above. This offer is only applicable when you swipe your Coral Debit Card at the ICICI bank terminal at the HPCL pump.
- You can earn PAYBACK Reward Points on your purchases made using your Coral Debit Card. You will earn 6 points for every Rs. 200 that you spend on a merchant outlet within India and 10 points for every Rs. 200 that you spend on a merchant outlet overseas.
- Your Coral Debit Card also gives you high withdrawal limit irrespective of whether you withdraw locally or internationally. You can withdraw up to Rs. 1 lakh daily from a domestic or an international ATM.
- Whether you shop online or at retail stores, you enjoy high purchase limits. Your transaction limit per day is Rs. 2 lakh for domestic purchases and Rs. 1.5 lakh for international purchases.
- You receive complimentary Insurance and Purchase Protection when you are approved for an ICICI Coral Debit Card.
- You are entitled for an Air Accident Insurance worth Rs. 20 lakhs. The flight ticket must be purchased using your debit card to avail this feature.
- You are entitled for a Personal Accident Insurance worth Rs. 10 lakhs.
- You enjoy Rs. 2.5 lakh worth of purchase protection for purchases made using your Coral Debit Card.
Fees and Charges
- You will be charged a joining fee of Rs. 499 + GST. The joining fee will only be charged for the first year.
- You will be charged an annual fee of Rs. 499 + GST. The annual fee will only be charged from the second year onwards.
- In case of re-issuance of a Coral Debit Card, you will be charged a re-issuance charge of Rs. 200 + GST.
Applying for a ICICI Bank Coral Debit Card
- You can apply for the Coral Debit Card online by visiting the ICICI website and filling out the online form.
- You can also call up their Customer Care for any further information and for other methods of application.
Coral Debit Card FAQs
- Q. Are there any conditions for applying for the Insurance provided by my ICICI Bank Coral Debit Card?
A. Yes. The insurance is only applicable in case of debit purchases made for a minimum of Rs. 499 and above and made within the last 30 days.
- Q. How many 1 plus 1 movie tickets can I avail per month?
A. For www.bookmyshow.com, www.bigcinemas.com and Big Cinemas outlets, you can avail a maximum of 2 tickets per card, every month. For www.inoxmovies.com you are entitled for 1 free ticket on purchase of a ticket per card each month. Please be advised that this offer is not valid on the purchase of tickets at the Inox Multiplex Box Office. Also, the price of the ticket must not exceed Rs. 250 for this offer to be applicable.
- Q. Is there a minimum amount that I need to spend at The MobileStore to avail my Rs. 1000 gift voucher I received as a Joining bonus?
A. Yes. You need to make a purchase worth a minimum of Rs. 8000 in order to use your gift voucher worth Rs. 1000.
- Q. I received a Gift Certificate from Wills Lifestyle for Rs. 500. Can I use this voucher at any Wills Lifestyle outlet?
A. Yes. You can avail a discount of Rs. 500 on your purchase at any Wills Lifestyle store within India. However, note that this certificate is not valid on the purchase of discounted items.
- Q. Will I be charged a Joining Fee and an Annual Fee for the first year when I purchase the ICICI Bank Coral Debit Card?
A. No. You will only be charged a joining fee for the first year when you purchase the ICICI Bank Coral Debit Card. The annual fee on the card will be charged from the second year onwards.
- NRE Debit Card
- NRO Debit Card
- Senior Citizen Gold Debit Card
- Senior Citizen Silver Debit Card
- Young Star Debit Card
- Sapphiro Business Debit Card
- Expressions Business Debit Card
- Coral Business Debit Card
- Business Banking Platinum Debit Card
- Business Banking Gold Debit Card
- Mumbai Metro Coral Debit Card
- Mumbai Metro Platinum Debit Card
- DMRC Platinum Debit Card
- Bangalore Metro Coral Debit Card
- Bangalore Metro Platinum Debit Card
- SBI Saving Account Interest Rate
- Zero Balance Account
- Best Bank in India
- Savings Account Interest Rate
- HDFC Saving Account
- High Interest Savings Accounts
- Axis Bank Minimum Balance
- PNB Saving Account Interest Rate
- ICICI Bank Minimum Balance
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Net Banking
- Citibank Savings Account
- Yes Bank Saving Account
- RBL Bank Account Opening
- Kotak Saving Account
- Andhra Bank Online Account Opening
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.