Overview of ICICI Bank Smart Shopper Gold Debit Card
If you are a Privilege Banking Customer, you are automatically eligible to own a Gold Debit Card from ICICI. You can step into the world of shopping privileges with your ICICI Bank Smart Shopper Gold Debit Card. Not only do you enjoy the benefits and perks of being a proud owner of an ICICI Bank Debit Card, but you also enjoy the added bonus of owning a Gold Debit Card that offers you a plethora of irresistible offers, be it shopping, dining and almost anything else imaginable.
Features and Benefits
- Even though you own a Gold Debit Card, you are entitled to enjoy Platinum privileges using this VISA card. Using this card you get to live a premium lifestyle at top hotels, dining, shopping, entertainment and a platinum lifestyle all round.
- You can enjoy this platinum lifestyle with a high transaction and withdrawal limit. Using this card, you can withdraw cash up to Rs. 75,000 each day and transact up to Rs. 1, 25,000 per day.
- You can life a comfortable lifestyle within the walls of your home by making purchases online. Whatever you are in the mood of, be it shopping, planning a vacation and buying travel tickets, planning to book tickets for a movie, you can do it with the click of a button using your Gold Debit Card. You simple need to register your card for “Verified By Visa” and you can immediately start transacting online.
- You can now enjoy traveling around the city hassle free with your fuel savings that your Gold Debit Card provides you. You get to enjoy zero surcharge at select HPCL pumps on your fuel transactions. You can avail this feature when you purchase fuel for Rs. 400 and above. You will need to swipe your ICICI Bank Smart Shopper Gold Debit Card only at the ICICI Bank Terminals.
- Your Gold Debit Card earns you heavy protection when it comes to Insurance and Purchase Protection.
- Personal Accident Insurance – Rs. 5 lakhs
- Air Accident Insurance – Rs. 15 lakhs
- Purchase Protection – Rs. 1 lakh
- Use your card carefree and without any stress while enjoying the benefits of the Zero Liability Protection. This protection offers your card complete security under any form of misuse of loss from unauthorized purchases on your card, or any kind of theft, loss or misplacement. All you will need to do is contact the ICICI Customer Care at any time as they are available to you 24 hours a day and report the incident within 15 days of the occurrence. By doing this, you restore the balance on your card.
- This card also rewards you in numerous ways. Using your Gold Debit Card, you earn PAYBACK Reward Points for every RS. 200 that you spend using your card –
- When you spend Rs. 200 at a merchant outlet within India, you earn 3.5 PAYBACK points
- When you spend Rs. 200 at a merchant outlet outside India, you earn 10 PAYBACK points
- When you spend Rs. 200 at on any Indian website, you earn 3.5 PAYBACK points
- If you are an organized person and want to maintain an account of all your purchases, you can do so in a systematic manner because for every purchase that you make using your Gold Debit Card, you will get an SMS alert for the same. Not only that, you can also avail the feature of Itemized Billing, wherein you will receive customized bank statements on a regular basis detailing every transaction that will include the merchant’s name, amount spent along with the date of the transaction.
Eligibility Criteria for ICICI Bank Smart Shopper Gold Debit Card
- You will need to hold a Privilege Banking Gold Savings Account
- You will need to have a Monthly Average Balance of Rs. 50,000
Applying for an ICICI Bank Smart Shopper Gold Debit Card
- You can go on the official ICICI website and fill in the “Contact Us” form. When you provide your personal details and submit the form, an ICICI Privilege Banker will call you.
- You can personally email the ICICI bank to apply for the Gold Debit Card.
- You can call the bank Customer Care to apply for the debit card.
- You can walk into your closest ICICI Bank Branch and directly apply for the card.
Smart Shopper Gold Debit Card FAQs
- Q. Is there a minimum amount purchase required to enjoy the zero surcharge at the HPCL pumps?
A. Yes. You need to make a fuel purchase for the minimum amount of Rs. 400 and above using your ICICI Bank Smart Shopper Gold Debit Card at the ICICI Bank Terminals to enjoy the zero surcharge waiver.
- Q. What Savings Account do I need to have to own the ICICI Bank Smart Shopper Gold Debit Card?
A. Only if you hold a Privilege Banking Gold Savings Account, you are eligible to apply for the ICICI Bank Smart Shopper Gold Debit Card.
- Q. What different types of Insurance will I get coverage for using my ICICI Bank Smart Shopper Gold Debit Card?
A. Using your ICICI Bank Smart Shopper Gold Debit Card, you are covered for Rs. 5 lakhs worth of Personal Accident Insurance, Rs. 15 lakhs worth of Air Accident Insurance and Rs. 1 lakh worth of Purchase Protection.
- Q. Is there a requirement to maintain a Monthly Average Balance to own an ICICI Bank Smart Shopper Gold Debit Card?
A. Yes. You will need to maintain a minimum Monthly Average Balance of Rs. 50,000 to be eligible to own an ICICI Bank Smart Shopper Gold Debit Card.
- Q. What is the maximum amount I can withdraw and spend on my ICICI Bank Smart Shopper Gold Debit Card per day?
A. You can withdraw cash up to Rs. Rs. 75,000 every day and transact up to Rs. 1, 25,000 per day.
- NRE Debit Card
- NRO Debit Card
- Senior Citizen Gold Debit Card
- Senior Citizen Silver Debit Card
- Young Star Debit Card
- Sapphiro Business Debit Card
- Expressions Business Debit Card
- Coral Business Debit Card
- Business Banking Platinum Debit Card
- Business Banking Gold Debit Card
- Mumbai Metro Coral Debit Card
- Mumbai Metro Platinum Debit Card
- DMRC Platinum Debit Card
- Bangalore Metro Coral Debit Card
- Bangalore Metro Platinum Debit Card
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.