Overview of ICICI Bank Signature Debit Card
Your ICICI Bank Signature Debit Card is your invitation to the Signature lifestyle with a free pass to the privileges and the conveniences it has to offer. This is a premium card playing host to customized offers, deals and rewards that perfectly suit your ever changing and evolving lifestyle.
Features and Benefits
- Enjoy the perks of this lifestyle with a great transaction as well as withdrawal limit so you are never left penniless.
- The card has a domestic daily purchase limit of Rs. 2, 50,000 and international transaction limit of Rs. 2, 00,000.
- The card has a daily cash withdrawal limit of Rs. 1, 50,000 whether you withdraw locally or internationally.
- This Signature Debit Card offers you a plethora of options for all your transaction endeavors on the online platform. You can use this card to purchase movie tickets, book your travel tickets, make payments for your utility bills and much more. You will enjoy a high online transaction limit of Rs. 2.5 lakh every day. All that is required of you is to register your card with “Verfified By Visa” and you can instantly enjoy the benefits of the online world.
- You will also enjoy fuel surcharge benefits using this card with zero surcharge at all petrol pumps. However, please note that the 2.5% surcharge will not be applicable when your fuel transaction is more than Rs. 401.
- Earn attractive PAYBACK points for your purchases, be it online, retail or domestic or even international purchases. For every Rs. 200 that you spend at merchant outlets within India, overseas or on Indian websites, you will 10 PAYBACK points.
- You are eligible for Insurance and Purchase Protection for the following amounts –
- Air Accident Insurance – Rs. 3 Crores.
- Personal Accident Insurance – Rs. 15 lakhs.
- Purchase Protection – Rs. 5 lakhs.
- Enjoy complete security for your debit card with the Zero Liability Protection. Under this protection, your card is completely protected from theft, loss, misplacement and even unauthorized purchases. In order to report the misuse or loss of your ICICI Debit card all that is required of you is to call the ICICI Customer Care that is available 24 hours a day within 15 days of the incident and provide the necessary documents as evidence. This will restore the balance in your account.
- You tracking facility in your ICICI Bank Signature Debit Card is even better than GPS tracking. This enables you to receive instant SMS alerts for all transactions made on your card.
- You can track the purchases made using your card frequently. You will receive detailed bank statements which will include date of the transaction, the merchant outlet and the amount for each of your purchases.
Signature Debit Card FAQs
- Q. How do I enable my ICICI Bank Signature Debit Card for online transactions?
A. In order to start transacting online, you will need to register your ICICI Bank Signature Debit Card with “Verfified By Visa”. Once you complete this simple step, your card will become eligible for making online transactions.
- Q. Will I earn PAYBACK points for all my purchases using the ICICI Bank Signature Debit Card?
A. You will earn 10 PACKBCK points for every Rs. 200 that you spend at merchant outlets within India, outside India and on Indian websites..
- Q. How do I track the purchases made on my ICICI Bank Signature Debit Card?
A. You will receive instant SMS alerts for all transactions made on your card. You will also get detailed bank statements that will contain the date, amount and the merchant outlet for all your purchases on a regular basis..
- Q. Can I avail the 2.5% fuel surcharge on all my fuel purchases?
A. No. You can avail the 2.5% fuel surcharge for any amount below Rs. 401. The discount will not be applicable for fuel transactions above this amount. .
- Q. What security will I receive for my ICICI Bank Signature Debit Card under the Zero Liability Protection?
A. Your ICICI Bank Signature Debit Card will be protected from theft, loss, misplacement and unauthorized purchases under the Zero Liability Protection. However, this is only applicable when you contact the ICICI 24 hour Customer Care within 15 days of the incident with the necessary documents. .
- NRE Debit Card
- NRO Debit Card
- Senior Citizen Gold Debit Card
- Senior Citizen Silver Debit Card
- Young Star Debit Card
- Sapphiro Business Debit Card
- Expressions Business Debit Card
- Coral Business Debit Card
- Business Banking Platinum Debit Card
- Business Banking Gold Debit Card
- Mumbai Metro Coral Debit Card
- Mumbai Metro Platinum Debit Card
- DMRC Platinum Debit Card
- Bangalore Metro Coral Debit Card
- Bangalore Metro Platinum Debit Card