Overview of ICICI Bank HPCL Debit Card:
ICICI Debit Cards are one of the most popular products among the many ICICI products available in the market. There are various Debit Cards that customers can choose from to perfectly fit their needs and lifestyle, owing to the unique features and benefits they are designed with. Each debit card is also fortified with the best security technology to give you the safest and most convenient usage no matter where you are.
The HPCL debit card is brought to you by ICICI Bank and HPCL, to give you the most value out of your expenses, particularly your fuel purchases. Every time you spend for petrol at the selected HPCL pump using the ICICI Bank HPCL debit card, you will be saving money. The card also has exciting benefits that you can avail when you spend on dining, shopping and travelling.
Features and Benefits:
- This debit card comes with a high withdrawal and transaction limit. Anywhere in the world you are, the daily purchase limit of debit card at retail outlets and on merchant websites is Rs. 1,00,000. Further, the daily cash withdrawal limit at domestic and international ATMs is Rs. 50,000.
- Online transactions are a simple task with the ICICI Bank HPCL Debit Card. Make payments for everything from movie tickets to travel in a few simple steps. Simply register yourself for "Verified by VISA" and start paying the convenient way.
- Every time you fill petrol at select HPCL pumps you will get zero surcharge on fuel purchases when you use the ICICI Bank HPCL debit card to make your payment.
- Collect PAYBACK reward points each time you spend with the ICICI Bank HPCL Debit Card. For every Rs. 200 that you spend at merchant establishments in India, you will be earning 1 point. If you use the card to make purchases at merchant establishments located outside India, you will be earning ten points for every Rs. 200 spent.
- This card comes with an Air Accident insurance worth Rs. 50000 and purchase protection worth Rs. 50000.
- You will be protected from misuse of your card, loss, theft or misplacement thanks to the added security of Zero Liability Protection. Simply inform the bank to report misuse/loss by calling the 24-hour Customer Care within 15 days and providing the necessary documents. Your balance will be restored in your account at the earliest.
- Every time you make a transaction on the ICICI Bank HPCL Debit Card, you will get an SMS notification on your phone so that you have complete control over your expenses.
- Itemized billing system makes sure that you stay on track when it comes to your expenses with the ICICI Bank HPCL Debit Card. You will receive regular bank statements with detailed information about purchases made on your ICICI debit card, including the date, merchant name and amounts spent.
HPCL Debit Card FAQs
- Will I be receiving reward points on all of my expenses with the card?
Ans. No. Payments for Post Office, Government Payments, Telecom, Utilities, Mutual fund, Education and Insurance premium with your ICICI Bank HPCL Debit Card will not earn you reward points.
- Is there a purchase limit on my ICICI Bank HPCL Debit Card?
Ans. Yes. You will enjoy a high purchasing power using ICICI Bank HPCL Debit Card with a transaction limit that is set at Rs. 1, 00,000 per day.
- Will I get personal insurance with my ICICI Bank HPCL Debit Card?
Ans. No. You will not get personal insurance with this card. However you are entitled to Air Accident insurance worth Rs. 50000 and purchase protection worth Rs. 50000.
- Will I get discount if I fill petrol at any petrol pump?
Ans. No. You will only receive discount if you spend for petrol at select HPCL pumps using your ICICI Bank HPCL Debit Card.
- What documents do I need to present at the bank to receive Zero Liability?
Ans. ICICI Bank will need you to present the following documents:
- Written application containing your ICICI Bank account number and Debit Card Number. You will also need to mention the date of loss
- In case you were not in the country when the fraud occurred, you will need to present a copy of your Passport.
- Copy of Police complaint or FIR.
- NRE Debit Card
- NRO Debit Card
- Senior Citizen Gold Debit Card
- Senior Citizen Silver Debit Card
- Young Star Debit Card
- Sapphiro Business Debit Card
- Expressions Business Debit Card
- Coral Business Debit Card
- Business Banking Platinum Debit Card
- Business Banking Gold Debit Card
- Mumbai Metro Coral Debit Card
- Mumbai Metro Platinum Debit Card
- DMRC Platinum Debit Card
- Bangalore Metro Coral Debit Card
- Bangalore Metro Platinum Debit Card