Overview of ICICI Bank Titanium Debit Card
Carry your bank account in your pocket everywhere you go with the ICICI Bank Titanium Debit Card. Packed with privileged benefits and offers, this card earns you special discounts, savings and reward points on your purchases. It even allows you to enjoy free and unrestricted shopping hassle free because you no longer have the need to carry around large amounts of money in your wallet, instead you just substitute all the cash you will need with one shiny piece of plastic that is the Titanium Debit Card.
Features and Benefits
- Enjoy high transaction limit and high cash withdrawal limit with this debit card.
- Transaction Limit – Rs. 1,50,000 per day
- Cash Withdrawal Limit – Rs. 1,00,000 per day
- Make your purchases at the convenience of your home through online purchases. You can use your ICICI Bank Titanium Debit Card to book travel tickets at your favorite destinations, movie tickets and even pay all your bills online, thereby avoiding waiting in huge lines. All you need to start transacting online is to register your debit card for “Master Card SecureCode ". You will enjoy a transaction limit of Rs. 1, 50,000 per day with this card.
- You will get a waiver of 2.5% surcharge when you fuel your vehicle at HPCL pumps. To enjoy this benefit, all you need to do is to provide your ICICI Bank Titanium Debit Card at the HPCL pump and swipe it at the ICICI Bank Terminal which will add to your savings each time you buy fuel.
- You are entitled for the following Insurance and Purchase Protection with your ICICI Bank Titanium Debit Card –
- Personal Accident Insurance – Rs. 5,00,000
- Air Accident Insurance – Rs. 15,00,000
- Purchase Protection – Rs. 1,00,000
- Your debit card is completely secure under the Zero Liability Protection feature offered by ICICI. This unique feature will protect your card from misplacement, theft, loss and unauthorized purchases. In order to restore the balance in your account after such an incident, all you have to do is call the Customer Care that is available to you 24 hours a day, within 15 days of the incident and provide all necessary documents.
- You can now track all the transactions on your card on the go by receiving instant SMS alerts on your phone when you make purchases using your ICICI Bank Titanium Debit Card.
- ICICI debit card offers Itemized billing feature that gives you the opportunity to track your transactions on a regular basis through the periodic bank statements that you will receive. These statements have been customized to include all details on your transactions including the date, the amount of the purchase and the merchant’s name.
- Lastly, you will earn PAYBACK Reward points when you make payments using your ICICI Bank Titanium Debit Card in the following ways –
- For every Rs. 100 that you spend on merchant outlets within India, you will earn 3 PAYBACK points.
- For every Rs. 100 that you spend on merchant outlets outside India, you will earn 10 PAYBACK points.
- For every Rs. 100 that you spend on Indian websites, you will earn 5 PAYBACK points.
- You need to have a Privilege Banking Titanium Savings Account.
- You need to have an MAB or Monthly Average Balance of Rs. 1, 25, 000.
Applying for an ICICI Bank Titanium Debit Card
- You can visit the ICICI official website and fill the contact form with your Name, Contact Number, Pin code and the product name. You will receive a call from the ICICI bank representative who will then guide you with the process.
- You can directly call the ICICI Customer Care Centre and request for applying for the debit card.
- You can visit your nearest ICICI bank branch and apply directly for the debit card.
Titanium Debit Card FAQs
- Q. Up to what amount can I use my ICICI Bank Titanium Debit Card every day? Is there a daily limit?
A. Yes. You can make transactions up to Rs. 1, 50,000 per day using your ICICI Bank Titanium Debit Card.
- Q. Will I earn PAYBACK points when I use my ICICI Bank Titanium Debit Card outside India?
A. Yes. For every Rs.100 that you spend overseas, you will earn 10 PAYBACK points.
- Q. Can I apply for the ICICI Bank Titanium Debit Card using any ICICI Savings Account?
A. No. You need to have a Privilege Banking Titanium Savings Account only in order to be eligible to apply for an ICICI Bank Titanium Debit Card.
- Q. How many days do I have till I have to report my card lost, stolen or misplaced?
A. You will have 15 days to report your card to the ICICI Customer Care. They are available 24 hours a day. You will also need to submit necessary documents supporting your claim. Once this is done, your account balance will be restored.
- Q. Will I get SMS alerts on my phone when I make transactions using my ICICI Bank Titanium Debit Card?
A. Yes. You will receive instant SMS alerts on your phone on all purchases made using your ICICI Bank Titanium Debit Card. You can even track your purchases with complete details of transactions provided on your bank statements.
- NRE Debit Card
- NRO Debit Card
- Senior Citizen Gold Debit Card
- Senior Citizen Silver Debit Card
- Young Star Debit Card
- Sapphiro Business Debit Card
- Expressions Business Debit Card
- Coral Business Debit Card
- Business Banking Platinum Debit Card
- Business Banking Gold Debit Card
- Mumbai Metro Coral Debit Card
- Mumbai Metro Platinum Debit Card
- DMRC Platinum Debit Card
- Bangalore Metro Coral Debit Card
- Bangalore Metro Platinum Debit Card