Overview of ICICI Bank Expressions Debit Card:
This card is for those who like to stand out in the crowd or make a statement. The Expressions Debit Card by ICICI presents the customers with the unique opportunity of designing the look of your debit card so that it is an extension of yourself. You can pick from a gallery of over 200 splendid designs or use one of your own images to spice up your card.
ICICI Bank Expressions debit card is not just about an exciting design, it’s jam-packed with amazing features for all your shopping, dining and entertainment activities. You will be presented with gift vouchers and reward points as soon as you join from various merchant outlets across the country.
Features and Benefits:
- As a welcome gift you will be gifted with three gift vouchers from Wills Lifestyle, each worth Rs. 500.
- Planning a trip? Benefit from the Cleartrip Discount voucher worth Rs. 3550.
- Shop at Shopclues.com for more than Rs.2500 and get Rs.400 off
- Avail a Goibibo credit of Rs.1000 as GoCash
- Spend Rs.4000 at Jabong and get a Rs.1000 discount
- Spend Rs.5000 at Travelguru and get a Rs.1000 discount
- Spend Rs.4999 at Fabfurnish.com and get a Rs.1000 discount
- Spend Rs.20000 at Croma and get a Rs.1000 discount
- Spend Rs.3000 at www.naturebasket.co.in and get a Rs.300 discount
- High daily spending limit so you are free to shop to your heart’s content.
- Travel comfortably with your Expressions debit card and get free access to airport lounges around the country.
- Filling your tank just got cheaper. Swipe your Expressions debit card while filling petrol for zero surcharge.
- Be rewarded with reward points each time you swipe at retail merchants and online stores.
- Stay protected with the Personal Accident, Air and Purchase Protection Cover
- The zero liability protection feature will protect your Debit Card against fraudulent activity and misplacement.
How to apply:
You can either apply by logging on to www.icicibank.com and applying online or you can walk into any ICICI Bank Branch to do so.
This is the process you need to follow to get yourself an ICICI Bank Expressions Debit Card:
- Browse through over 150 designs that are available in the ICICI Bank Expressions Gallery or you could choose one of your own images to give that personal touch to your card.
- Once you have selected the image that you want to design your card with, you will have to enter your ATM PIN and Debit Card Number to authenticate yourself.
- Once the authentication is complete, you will need to fill in your account details, after which you will need to send out the request for your very own Expressions Debit Card.
- You will then get a request number sent to your registered mobile number and Email ID along with the image code.
Expressions Debit Card FAQs
- How will I know if my image has been approved?
Ans. There are certain guidelines that the image you upload must comply by. For example, the image that you upload cannot be of provocative/sexual nature which includes inappropriate nudity/ semi-nudity. Once you upload your image it will be checked whether the guidelines are violated. If the guidelines have not been violated, your card will be fashioned and delivered to you. If the image has been rejected you will get a notification on the registered mobile number.
- What are the charges and fees of availing an ICICI Bank Expressions Debit Card?
Ans. The joining fee for the debit card is Rs. 499/- (Plus GST) only. From the second year onwards you will have to pay an annual fee of Rs.499/-(Plus GST).
- I am bored with the image on my Expressions Debit Card, how can I change it?
Ans. You will have to send a new request for an ICICI Bank Expressions Debit Card wither by logging on to www.icicibank.com or walking into an ICICI Bank Branch.
- What is the daily spending limit on my ICICI Bank Expressions Debit Card?
Ans. You can withdraw up to Rs. 1,00,000 at ATMs in India or internationally. The maximum daily purchase at retail outlets and online websites you can do with ICICI Bank Expressions Debit Card in India is Rs. 2,00,000 and abroad is Rs. 1,50,000
- NRE Debit Card
- NRO Debit Card
- Senior Citizen Gold Debit Card
- Senior Citizen Silver Debit Card
- Young Star Debit Card
- Sapphiro Business Debit Card
- Expressions Business Debit Card
- Coral Business Debit Card
- Business Banking Platinum Debit Card
- Business Banking Gold Debit Card
- Mumbai Metro Coral Debit Card
- Mumbai Metro Platinum Debit Card
- DMRC Platinum Debit Card
- Bangalore Metro Coral Debit Card
- Bangalore Metro Platinum Debit Card
- Steps to Check Central Bank of India Account Balance
- Platinum Identity Chip Debit Card
- Steps to change SBI registered mobile number
- Steps to Use ICICI Bank Debit Card Internationally
- MyDesign Image Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Fuel
- How to Activate Axis Bank ATM Debit Card PIN
- Expressions Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Steps to Block PNB Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Online Shopping
- Steps to Check Indian Bank Account Balance
- Kotak Mahindra Platinum Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Movie Tickets
- Steps to Block Central Bank of India ATM Debit Card
- HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card
- Steps to Apply for a Canara Bank ATM Debit Card
- Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card
- Priority Platinum Debit Card - Axis Bank
- Debit Cards vs. Credit Cards
- SbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card
- India Bank Holidays 2018
- Steps to Open SBI Savings Account
- Internet Banking
- How to Activate SBI SMS/Mobile Banking for the First Time
- SBI Quick – Missed Call Banking
- Steps to Open Punjab National Bank Savings Account
- Documents Required to Open Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Steps to Open HDFC Bank Savings Account
- Best Zero-Balance Savings Account For Indian Citizens
- Converting Salary Account to Savings Account
- SBI Salary Account
- Steps to Open an ICICI Bank Savings Account
- SBI Savings Account For Minors
- BOB Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
- SBI Basic Savings Bank Account
- Generating MPIN for Indian Overseas Bank Mobile Banking
- What is Inactive or Dormant Bank Account?
- Kotak 811
- ICICI Basic Savings Account
- HDFC Bank Salary Account
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Union Bank of India Regular Savings Bank Account
- IRCTC eWallet
- Steps to Link Aadhaar Card to Bank of India Savings Account
- ICICI Bank Salary Account
- India’s Top 5 Mobile Banking Apps
- ICICI Bank Salary Account Advantages
- PNB SMS Banking Services
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Central Bank of India Savings Account
- Steps to Open Axis Bank Savings Account
- Axis Bank Salary Accounts
- FedBook Selfie Zero Balance Account
- Allahabad Bank Normal Savings Account
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.