Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card is designed to provide the best value for HNI customers. The reason that affluent customers have time and again chosen the Platinum Debit Card by Central Bank is because of the exclusivity. Cardholders can enjoy privileges, exclusive features and rewards.
Features and Benefits of Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card
Acceptance: The Platinum Debit Card is accepted at millions of merchant establishments and at over 1.9 million ATM’s within the country and abroad.
Shopping and withdrawal limits: The card comes with a high shopping limit of Rs.200000 per day and Cash withdrawal limit of Rs. 100000.
Zero liability: Zero liability protection ensures that you are not held responsible for any fraudulent activity on the card. This added security feature protects you against unauthorized purchases made when the card is lost, stolen or misplaced. You will get a cover of up to Rs. 100000 with this feature. The loss of the card must be reported to the officials for the cover to be effective.
Zero Fuel surcharge: When the Platinum Debit Card is used at Petrol Pumps, cardholders can avail Fuel Surcharge. On transaction between Rs. 400/- and Rs. 4000/-, the charges are waived / reimbursed.
Airport Lounge Access: On the MasterCard Variant of the card, customers can avail free Airport Lounge Access
International transactions: International transactions made possible with the EMV option
Rewardz Points: Every time you shop (online, at Point of Sale or over the phone) using the Platinum Debit Card, you will be earning Anmol Rewardz points. For every Rs.100/- that you spend, you will earn 1.5 Anmol Rewardz Points. The points can be collected and redeemed appealing merchandises and services.
Online Transactions: Everything from online shopping, booking movie/travel tickets, paying bills and much more can be done using the Platinum Debit Card. The 3D VBV/MasterCard SecureCode that the card is enabled with provides additional security. Transactions will need the cardholder’s password to be completed.
Personal Air Accident Insurance Cover: Card Holder will be covered for Personal Air Accident Insurance Cover of Rs. 10,00,000/-.
SMS Protection: Each time a transaction is made on your Debit Card, you will receive an SMS alert on your mobile phone. In case you get an SMS alerting you of a purchase that you haven’t made, then you must contact the 24 hour customer service center/ any branch of the bank and report it. Once reported, the card will be blocked and the bank will send you a replacement by mail.
Issuance fee and Annual Fee: Issuance fee of Rs.500 and Annual Fee of Rs. 500 are applicable for the Platinum Debit Card.
Exclusive Offers: Platinum Debit Card holders can avail exclusive offers from a host of shopping outlets, restaurants, hotels etc. in India and abroad.
Eligibility for Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card
To be eligible to apply for the Platinum Debit Card, one must be a HNI customer who has an account with Central Bank of India. The applicant’s Average Quarterly Balance must be more than Rs. 50000 as well. Customers of the bank who have average quarterly balance that is more than Rs. 50000 can also get the card by upgrading. This can be done at any of the bank’s branches.
Applying for Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card
You can apply for the Platinum Debit Card by going to any of the branches of Central Bank of India, collecting an application form and submitting the relevant documents with the duly filled form. All HNI account holders can apply for the card. Existing customers can upgrade by applying at a branch of the bank.
- Steps to Check Central Bank of India Account Balance
- Steps to change SBI registered mobile number
- MyDesign Image Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Fuel
- How to Activate Axis Bank ATM Debit Card PIN
- Steps to Block PNB Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Online Shopping
- Steps to Check Indian Bank Account Balance
- Kotak Mahindra Platinum Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Movie Tickets
- Steps to Block Central Bank of India ATM Debit Card
- HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card
- Steps to Apply for a Canara Bank ATM Debit Card
- Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card
- Priority Platinum Debit Card - Axis Bank
- Debit Cards vs. Credit Cards
- SbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card
- India Bank Holidays 2018
- Steps to Open SBI Savings Account
- Internet Banking
- How to Activate SBI SMS/Mobile Banking for the First Time
- SBI Quick – Missed Call Banking
- Steps to Open Punjab National Bank Savings Account
- Documents Required to Open Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Steps to Open HDFC Bank Savings Account
- Best Zero-Balance Savings Account For Indian Citizens
- Converting Salary Account to Savings Account
- SBI Salary Account
- SBI Savings Account For Minors
- BOB Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
- SBI Basic Savings Bank Account
- Generating MPIN for Indian Overseas Bank Mobile Banking
- What is Inactive or Dormant Bank Account?
- Kotak 811
- HDFC Bank Salary Account
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Union Bank of India Regular Savings Bank Account
- IRCTC eWallet
- Steps to Link Aadhaar Card to Bank of India Savings Account
- India’s Top 5 Mobile Banking Apps
- PNB SMS Banking Services
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Central Bank of India Savings Account
- Steps to Open Axis Bank Savings Account
- Axis Bank Salary Accounts
- FedBook Selfie Zero Balance Account
- Allahabad Bank Normal Savings Account