Overview of sbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card
Get access to your money anytime, anywhere with the sbiINTOUCH Tap and Go Debit Card. You can just tap your Debit Card to make purchases across contactless payment locations or swipe your card to open up a world of possibilities. This card comes bundled with a host of benefits and privileges, where you earn for your spends through the Rewards program. You no longer have to tote a cheque book or carry large amounts of cash anymore, as your Debit Card gives you unlimited access to your funds no matter when or where you are. Reap the benefits of the exclusive offers and discounts that come with your sleek and slender plastic bank account.
Features and Benefits of sbiINTOUCH Tap and Go Debit Card
- Enjoy high transaction limit of up to Rs. 75, 000 and a withdrawal limit of Rs. 40, 000 per day with this card.
- Enjoy the freedom to make purchases no matter where you are. The sbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card can be used for transactions across over 30 million merchants worldwide, and over 10 lakh in India.
- Avoid the long queues when buying movie tickets, paying your bills or booking a flight/train. Just use your Debit Card and make your payments from the comfort of your home and enjoy the rewards that come with using your card.
- Earn rewards through SBI’s FreedomRewardz program every time you shop using your Debit Card.
- Earn 1 FreedomRewardz point on every Rs. 200 you spend on online purchases, dining, shopping, fuel spends and travelling.
- Earn extra rewards points for the first three purchases you make using your SBI Debit Card on the following purchases:
- Earn 100 bonus rewards points for your first purchase using your debit card within a calendar month of the card being issued.
- Earn 100 more FreedomRewardz points on the second purchase made within the calendar month of your debit card being issued.
- Earn 200 FreedomRewardz points on the third purchase you make in the calendar month from the date your card was issued.
- Stand to double your rewards points! Make a minimum of 3 purchases in a quarter to double the points you earn for that quarter.
- Redeem your accumulated FreedomRewardz points for a range of gifts.
- Keep track of your spending and account related information when you use your Debit Card through the SMS alert service offered by State Bank of India. You will receive an alert as soon as you make a payment or any transaction using your sbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card.
- Be assured of safety when you use your Debit Card, courtesy of MasterCard Secure Code or Verified by Visa. Simply sign up for these services depending on if you’ve opted for Visa or Mastercard and make payments and transactions without worrying about fraud or card theft.
Eligibility Criteria for sbiINTOUCH Tap and Go Debit Card
You should have an existing SBI account in India to be eligible for the sbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card.
Applying for an sbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit card
You can apply for the card by visiting an SBI Bank branch and filling out the requisite details.
You could also apply online for the card by downloading the form from the bank’s official website. You
would then have to post it to the address mentioned on the website.
SbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card FAQ’s
- How is the sbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card different from other Debit Cards?
The debit card uses a technology known as contactless payment where the card is read by a secure contactless reader and the payment is processed without the need to swipe the card. The transactions are also faster than the traditional swipe method.
- How do I know if my payment has been processed?
Once you have placed your card 4 cm in front of the secure contactless reader, 4 green lights will appear on the reader. A message will also be displayed on the screen. This indicates that the transaction was successful.
- Can I apply for the sbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card if I already have an existing Debit Card?
Yes, you can apply for the debit card if you have an existing SBI Debit card. You can upgrade your existing Debit card by submitting an application for the same at your SBI home branch.
- Can the contactless payment transaction be denied? What do I do if it is?
It is very rare for a contactless transaction to be denied. In the unlikely event this happens, you can request the merchant to swipe/ dip your card as for regular debit cards.
- What should I do in case I lose my card or it is stolen?
Inform the bank’s customer care as soon as possible and the card will be blocked. Contact your home branch for a replacement card to be issued.
- Steps to Check Central Bank of India Account Balance
- Platinum Identity Chip Debit Card
- Steps to change SBI registered mobile number
- Steps to Use ICICI Bank Debit Card Internationally
- MyDesign Image Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Fuel
- How to Activate Axis Bank ATM Debit Card PIN
- Expressions Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card – ICICI Bank
- Steps to Block PNB Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Online Shopping
- Steps to Check Indian Bank Account Balance
- Kotak Mahindra Platinum Debit Card
- Debit Cards For Movie Tickets
- Steps to Block Central Bank of India ATM Debit Card
- HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card
- Steps to Apply for a Canara Bank ATM Debit Card
- Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card
- Priority Platinum Debit Card - Axis Bank
- Debit Cards vs. Credit Cards
- SbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card
- India Bank Holidays 2018
- Steps to Open SBI Savings Account
- Internet Banking
- How to Activate SBI SMS/Mobile Banking for the First Time
- SBI Quick – Missed Call Banking
- Steps to Open Punjab National Bank Savings Account
- Documents Required to Open Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Steps to Open HDFC Bank Savings Account
- Best Zero-Balance Savings Account For Indian Citizens
- Converting Salary Account to Savings Account
- SBI Salary Account
- Steps to Open an ICICI Bank Savings Account
- SBI Savings Account For Minors
- BOB Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
- SBI Basic Savings Bank Account
- Generating MPIN for Indian Overseas Bank Mobile Banking
- What is Inactive or Dormant Bank Account?
- Kotak 811
- ICICI Basic Savings Account
- HDFC Bank Salary Account
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Union Bank of India Regular Savings Bank Account
- IRCTC eWallet
- Steps to Link Aadhaar Card to Bank of India Savings Account
- ICICI Bank Salary Account
- India’s Top 5 Mobile Banking Apps
- ICICI Bank Salary Account Advantages
- PNB SMS Banking Services
- Steps to Link Aadhaar card to Central Bank of India Savings Account
- Steps to Open Axis Bank Savings Account
- Axis Bank Salary Accounts
- FedBook Selfie Zero Balance Account
- Allahabad Bank Normal Savings Account
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.