Overview of ICICI Bank Woman’s Debit Card
A must have debit card for women from all walks of life, this card is specially designed for the modern day woman on the go. Earn attractive discounts on dining and shopping over and above all the other benefits that you are entitled to as an owner of an ICICI Bank Debit Card.
Features and Benefits
- You can enjoy significantly high transaction and withdrawal limits using your ICICI Bank Woman’s Debit Card –
- Transaction Limit – Your daily transaction/purchase limit for merchant websites as well as retail outlets is set at Rs. 1, 00,000.
- Withdrawal Limit - Your domestic and international daily cash withdrawal limit is set at Rs. 50,000.
- You can use your card to shop, travel and pay your bills online. Book tickets to your favorite movies, travel tickets to your favorite destinations or pay your utility bills online using your ICICI Bank Woman’s Debit Card. To enable the online transactions on your card, you need to register your card with "Master Card SecureCode ". Your online transaction limit has been set at Rs. 1, 00,000 per day.
- This card entitles you to earn PAYBACK points on all your purchases when you spend a minimum amount of Rs. 200 –
- For every Rs. 200 that you spend on merchant outlets within India, you will earn 1 PAYBACK point.
- For every Rs. 200 that you spend on Indian websites, you will earn 1 PAYBACK point.
- For every Rs. 200 that you spend on merchant outlets outside India, you will earn 10 PAYBACK points.
- Your ICICI Bank Woman’s Debit Card entitles you for Insurance and Purchase Protection for the following amounts –
- Air Accident Insurance – Rs. 50,000
- Purchase Protection – Rs. 50,000
- The Zero Liability Protection on your card ensures complete security under any circumstance including theft, loss, misplacement and unauthorized purchases. Under any of the aforementioned situations, call the ICICI Customer Care facility that is available 24 hours within 15 days to report the misuse or loss of your card accompanied by the necessary documents. This will ensure that the balance on your account is restored.
- You can keep tabs on all your purchases because you will receive instant SMS alerts on your phone on all purchases you make using your ICICI Bank Woman’s Debit Card.
- If you miss checking the SMS alerts on your phone, you need not worry because you can track your purchases on your bank statements that will furnish all details regarding each of your transactions including the date, the amount and the merchant information.
Woman's Debit Card FAQs
- Q. Is there a purchase limit on my ICICI Bank Woman’s Debit Card?
A. Yes. You will enjoy a high purchasing power using ICICI Bank Woman’s Debit Card with a transaction limit that is set at Rs. 1, 00,000 per day.
- Q. I am losing track on my purchases due to too many messages on my phone. Is there another way to track my transactions?
A. Yes. Even if you have missed the SMS alerts on your phone, you can track your purchases through the Itemized Billing feature by ICICI where all relevant details of transactions such as the date, the amount and the merchant information will be furnished on your regular bank statements.
- Q. I have lost my ICICI Bank Woman’s Debit Card. How do I report this?
A. You need to call the ICICI Customer Care line that is available to you 24 hours a day and report the loss. You will also need to submit the necessary documents confirming the same. You will follow the same procedure even in case of misuse of your card.
- Q. Will I get Personal Insurance if I own an ICICI Bank Woman’s Debit Card?
A. No. Personal Insurance is not provided for an ICICI Bank Woman’s Debit Card. However, you are entitled for Air Accident Insurance and Purchase Protection.
- Q.Will I earn PAYBACK points for my purchases when I use my ICICI Bank Woman’s Debit Card?
A. Yes. You will earn 1 PAYBACK point for every Rs. 200 that you spend on merchant outlets within India and on Indian websites. You will earn 10 PAYBACK points for every Rs. 200 that you spend on merchant outlets outside India.
- NRE Debit Card
- NRO Debit Card
- Senior Citizen Gold Debit Card
- Senior Citizen Silver Debit Card
- Young Star Debit Card
- Sapphiro Business Debit Card
- Expressions Business Debit Card
- Coral Business Debit Card
- Business Banking Platinum Debit Card
- Business Banking Gold Debit Card
- Mumbai Metro Coral Debit Card
- Mumbai Metro Platinum Debit Card
- DMRC Platinum Debit Card
- Bangalore Metro Coral Debit Card
- Bangalore Metro Platinum Debit Card
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.