Overview of ICICI Bank NRO Debit Card:
ICICI Debit Cards are one of the most convenient and secure ways to carry cash on you. You can access your funds anytime you want and use it for purchases at over a millions locations that accept Visa/MasterCard around the globe. Each type of debit card comes with unique features and benefits to benefit your needs and lifestyle. ICICI Debit cards are fortified with the most advanced technology in safety to give you a safe experience with the card.
ICICI Bank NRO Debit Card comes with silver privileges so that you get the most out of your shopping, dining and much more.
Features and Benefits:
- The ICICI Bank NRO Debit Card comes with a high withdrawal and transaction limit. The daily purchase limit at retail outlets and on merchant websites is Rs. 1,00,000 and the daily cash withdrawal limit is Rs. 50,000.
- Online transactions is simple and safe with the ICICI Bank NRO Debit Card. Everything from online shopping to booking air tickets can be done in a few simple steps. Simply register yourself for "Verified by VISA" and start paying the convenient way.
- Using the ICICI Bank NRO Debit Card for any payment means that you will be earning points as well. For every Rs. 200 that you spend at merchant establishments in India, you will be earning 2 PAYBACK points.
- You will be protected from misuse of your card, loss, theft or misplacement thanks to the added security of Zero Liability Protection. Simply inform the bank to report misuse/loss by calling the 24-hour Customer Care within 15 days and providing the necessary documents. Your balance will be restored in your account at the earliest.
- Every time you make a transaction on the ICICI Bank NRE Debit Card, you will get an SMS notification on your phone so that you have complete control over your expenses.
- The ICICI Bank NRO Debit Card is designed with the itemized billing system which keeps you in the loop when it comes to your bank balance. You will be receiving regular bank statements with detailed information about purchases made on your card, including the date, merchant name and amounts spent.
NRO Debit Card FAQs
- If I pay my insurance premium with the ICICI Bank NRO Debit Card, will I be earning PAYBACK points?
Ans. No. Payments for Insurance premium, Education, Mutual fund, Telecom, Utilities, Government Payments and Post Office will not earn you PAYBACK points.
- I have recently found some unauthorised transactions from my debit card, what do I do?
Ans. Call the 24-Hour Customer Care within 15 days of the day that you lost/misplaced/found misuse and the balance will be restored in your account.
- What is Verified by Visa or Mastercard Secure Code?
Ans. This is a service which secures your online purchases through a personal secure 6 digit numeric 3D secure password.
- My ICICI Bank NRO Debit Card got damaged two days ago. What is the process to replace it?
Ans. You can either walk into an ICICI Bank branch or call the ICICI Bank customer care to request for a new card. You will receive your new ICICI Bank NRO Debit Card within 15 days from the date of request.
- My ICICI Bank NRO Debit Card will expire soon, how can I apply for a fresh one?
Ans. ICICI Bank will send you a new card before your card expires. However, if you do not receive a new one within 1 week of expiration of your current debit card, you can register a complaint by calling the customer care.
- I have lost my ICICI Bank NRO Debit Card. How can I apply for a new one?
Ans. As soon as you realize that you have lost your card you must call the customer care to immediately block your Debit Card. Request for a new NRO Debit Card which will be sent to the address that you have submitted. If you want an insta debit card, you can request for one by walking into an ICICI Bank branch.
- To avail Zero Liability, which documents will I need to provide to the bank?
Ans. ICICI Bank requires the following documents:
- Written application containing your ICICI Bank Debit Card Number, account number and the date of loss
- In case the fraud occurred outside India, you will need to provide a Copy of your Passport.
- Copy of Police compliant/FIR
- Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card (New)
- NRE Debit Card
- Senior Citizen Gold Debit Card
- Senior Citizen Silver Debit Card
- Young Star Debit Card
- Sapphiro Business Debit Card
- Expressions Business Debit Card
- Coral Business Debit Card
- Business Banking Platinum Debit Card
- Business Banking Gold Debit Card
- Mumbai Metro Coral Debit Card
- Mumbai Metro Platinum Debit Card
- DMRC Platinum Debit Card
- Bangalore Metro Coral Debit Card
- Bangalore Metro Platinum Debit Card