Overview of ICICI Bank Senior Citizen Silver Debit Card
Debit Cards can be enjoyed by anybody and anytime in life. Being a senior citizen, you can enjoy all silver privileges using your ICICI Bank Senior Citizen Silver Debit Card. Avail discounts and attractive deals on your dining experience, shopping endeavors and much more as a bonus on top of all the benefits that you are entitled to, for being a proud owner of an Best ICICI Bank Debit Card.
Features and Benefits
- You can avail high withdrawal limits and transaction limits for all your daily purchases, adding more comfort and convenience to your lifestyle.
- Daily withdrawal limit at ATMs – Rs. 50, 000
- Daily POS limit – Rs. 1, 00, 000.
- You don’t have the need to step outside your comfort zone when you want to book tickets for a vacation, to watch a movie or even to pay your bills. By registering your debit card for "Verified by VISA", you can carry out all your transactions online using your ICICI Bank Senior Citizen Silver Debit Card.
- It’s not just your life that needs protection at this age, your best debit card requires equal amount of protection. But there is no need to worry, your ICICI Bank Senior Citizen Silver Debit Card comes with Zero Liability Protection which is a unique feature protecting your card from any kind of loss of misuse such as unauthorized purchases, misplacement or theft. Simply call the ICICI Customer Care available by phone 24 hours a day and the report the same within 15 days of the incident and provide the requested documents. This will help restore the balance in your account.
- Use your card for a minimum transaction of Rs. 200 and earn PAYBACK Reward Points each time. Find below the PAYBACK points that you will receive when you transact in different categories -
- Each time you spend Rs. 200 at a merchant outlet within India, you will earn 1 PAYBACK point.
- Each time you spend Rs. 200 at a merchant outlet outside India, you will earn 10 PAYBACK points.
- Each time you spend Rs. 200 on an Indian website, you will earn 1 PAYBACK point.
- With the tracking feature on your ICICI Bank Senior Citizen Silver Debit Card, you never have to forget a single transaction you make on your card. For every transaction that you make on your card, you will receive an SMS alert on your registered mobile number.
- You can review all the purchases you have made on your ICICI Bank Senior Citizen Silver Debit Card on a routine basis available on your bank statement. Your bank statements have been customized to record all the details of every transaction made on your card. The statement will furnish details such as the transaction date, the merchant’s name and the transaction amount.
Senior Citizen Silver Debit Card FAQs
- Q. What do I do if I have lost or misplaced my ICICI Bank Senior Citizen Silver Debit Card?
A. In case of loss or misplacement of your ICICI Bank Senior Citizen Silver Debit Card, contact the ICICI Customer Care that is available 24 hours a day and report the same. You have 15 days from the date of the incident to report this to the bank’s Customer Care and provide the necessary documents. Once this step is completed, the balance on your account is restored.
- Q. Can I use my ICICI Bank Senior Citizen Silver Debit Card for making transactions online?
A. Yes. All you need to do is to register your ICICI Bank Senior Citizen Silver Debit Card for "Verified by VISA" which will enable your card to start making transactions on the online platform.
- Q. Does my ICICI Bank Senior Citizen Silver Debit Card come with any insurance?
A. No. The ICICI Bank Senior Citizen Silver Debit Card does not come with insurance but as it a Silver Debit Card, you still get to enjoy several silver privileges over and above the benefits of owning an ICICI Debit Card.
- Q. How do I keep a track of all the transactions I have made on my ICICI Bank Senior Citizen Silver Debit Card?
A. You do not have the need to keep a track of any transaction on your ICICI Bank Senior Citizen Silver Debit Card because your card comes with the Itemized Billing feature that keeps a track of your transactions for you. Your bank statements have been customized to include all details of every transaction made on your card. This includes the transaction amount, the merchant’s name and the transaction date. Additionally, you will also get instant SMS alerts on your registered mobile number each time you make transactions using your ICICI Debit Card.
- Q. What is the daily withdrawal limit on my ICICI Bank Senior Citizen Silver Debit Card?
A. Your cash withdrawal limit per day at ATMs has been set at Rs. 50, 00, 000.
- Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card (New)
- NRE Debit Card
- NRO Debit Card
- Senior Citizen Gold Debit Card
- Young Star Debit Card
- Sapphiro Business Debit Card
- Expressions Business Debit Card
- Coral Business Debit Card
- Business Banking Platinum Debit Card
- Business Banking Gold Debit Card
- Mumbai Metro Coral Debit Card
- Mumbai Metro Platinum Debit Card
- DMRC Platinum Debit Card
- Bangalore Metro Coral Debit Card
- Bangalore Metro Platinum Debit Card
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.