Overview of ICICI Bank DMRC Platinum debit card
Say goodbye to carrying around a bulky wallet full of cash and say hello to simply carrying one card which can access your funds anywhere in the world with the ICICI debit cards. ICICI debit cards are designed to make your financial transactions hassle-free, safe and quick. Not only do they come packed with features and benefits, but they also have the best in technology when it comes to safety. Accepted at over a millions locations around the world that accept Visa/MasterCard, it is difficult to come across debit cards that will be better suited to meet all your financial needs. Pick an ICICI debit card and experience the best in the world.
ICICI Bank DMRC Platinum Debit Card is the product of ICICI Bank holding hands with DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation) so that you, the customer, benefits from the exceptional convenience in travel and lifestyle. All the features of a Delhi Metro Smart Card and ICICI Bank Debit Card is combined in this one card, so that it is all you need to shop at over 22 million establishments worldwide and to travel on the Delhi Metro. Now that’s convenience.
Features and Benefits
- It’s all about convenience when it comes to the ICICI Bank DMRC Platinum debit card. The in-built Delhi Metro Transit Chip automatically recharges with Rs. 200 as soon as the balance on the card falls below Rs. 100. This will save you precious time which you would normally spend waiting in long queues to recharge your card at the metro. So that’s one less thing you have to remember to do
- Avail up to 10% discount on the fare when you use the ICICI Bank DMRC Platinum Debit Card to travel on the Delhi Metro.
- When you use the card for any purchases you will earn PAYBACK points: For every Rs. 200 spent at merchants in India, you will be earning 6 points and for every Rs. 200 spent at merchants outside India you will be earning 10 points.
- There are over 50 PAYBACK partners where you can redeem your PAYBACK reward points at. What’s more, it’s also possible to do Delhi Metro top-up transactions with the points that you have collected.
- Visit any HPCL fuel pumps, pay with your ICICI Bank DMRC Platinum Debit Card and get 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver when you make a purchase of Rs. 401 or more.
- Get ready to treat your taste buds at over 800 restaurants with the Culinary Treats Program. You can avail a minimum of 15% discount with this program.
- Avail all the Platinum platform benefits from MasterCard
- The Micro-chip in the ICICI Bank DMRC Platinum Debit Card is virtually impossible to duplicate, which means that you are well protected from counterfeiting / duplication of card.
- The card has a high withdrawal and transaction limit so that you do not feel limited when it comes to your lifestyle. The daily purchase limit at retail outlets and on merchant websites is Rs. 2,00,000 when you spend domestically. The limit for international daily purchase/merchant websites is Rs. 1,50,000. The daily cash withdrawal limit at ATMs around the globe is Rs. 1,00,000.
- The joining fee for the card is Rs. 299 in addition to the service tax. The annual fee is also Rs. 299 in addition to the service tax. The annual fee will only be charged from the second year onwards. The joining fee will only have to be paid in the first year. Reissuance charge for this cards is Rs. 299 plus the service tax. If you already have an ICICI Bank Debit Card and would like to upgrade it to Unifare Debit Card, simply SMS UNIFARE DMU to 5676766. Give a missed call at 9328833344 to open a new Savings Account.
DMRC Platinum debit card FAQs
- When does the Auto Top-Up get activated?
Ans. When you tap the card at the entry gate at any of the Auto Top-Up enabled Delhi Metro stations, the Auto Top-Up will automatically get activated, which means that if the balance is lower than Rs. 100, it will be automatically updated with Rs. 200. At your destination station, you will be able to view the updated balance. Check the official ICICI website to see which the Auto Top-Up enabled Delhi Metro stations are.
- Will I get an SMS whenever the Auto Top-Up is triggered on my card?
Ans. When the Auto Top-Up is triggered you will not be receiving an SMS, but you will be receiving one when your Bank Account is debited with the Top-Up amount.
- What happens if the Auto Top-Up does not work because of authorization failure (for e.g. due to insufficient funds)?
Ans. In case of authorization failure due to any reason, the Auto Top-Up facility on the Delhi Metro Transit chip in the Card will be suspended. You will have to go to the customer service window at any of the Delhi Metro stations (where Auto Top-Up can be enabled) and pay Rs.200 in cash for the previous Auto Top-Up transaction. This will allow you to continue using the facility again as before.
- What happens if I do not use the card at the metro station for a long time and the Auto Top-Up facility remains unused?
Ans. The facility will be deactivated if it is not used consecutively for 6 months. This is to reduce possible frauds. Once the Auto Top-Up facility has been deactivated, you will not need to pay the monthly service fee for the facility. You will need to apply for a replacement card by calling the customer care if you wish to reactivate the Auto Top-Up facility again. There will be a Replacement charge applicable for this.
- Is it possible for me to get a refund of the value on the Delhi Metro Transit Chip?
Ans. According to the DMRC rules, you cannot get a refund on the Delhi Metro Transit Chip.
- Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card (New)
- NRE Debit Card
- NRO Debit Card
- Senior Citizen Gold Debit Card
- Senior Citizen Silver Debit Card
- Young Star Debit Card
- Sapphiro Business Debit Card
- Expressions Business Debit Card
- Coral Business Debit Card
- Business Banking Platinum Debit Card
- Business Banking Gold Debit Card
- Mumbai Metro Coral Debit Card
- Mumbai Metro Platinum Debit Card
- Bangalore Metro Coral Debit Card
- Bangalore Metro Platinum Debit Card