Overview of ICICI Bank Senior Citizen Gold Debit Card:
Security and convenience are the priority for all ICICI Debit Cards. What’s more convenient than carrying one card to meet all your financial needs? With an ICICI Debit Card you can access your funds anytime you want and it is accepted at over a million locations that accept Visa/MasterCard around the globe. Simply choose the type of debit card that fits your needs, and prepare to pleasantly surprised by the features and benefits. Also, ICICI Debit Cards can be safely used for online shopping thanks to the best in safety features that the cards possess.
There is an ICICI debit card for everyone. All you have to do is pick the one that fits your requirements. They come with numerous exciting features and benefits. ICICI Bank Senior Citizen Gold Debit Card lets you enjoy Gold privileges while shopping. What’s more, there are so many discounts available for shopping, dining and more.
Features and Benefits:
- You can withdraw up to a maximum of Rs. 75,000/- per day for ATMs and Rs. 1,25,000/- for POS.
- Online transactions up to Rs. 1,25,000 per day is possible with your ICICI Bank Senior Citizen Gold Debit Card. Use it purchase everything from movie tickets to air tickets, and much more. Simply register yourself for "Verified by VISA" and enjoy the online experience.
- This debit card comes with Zero Liability Protection which will protect you from misuse of the card, loss, theft or misplacement. If your card is found to have been misused/lost/stolen, you must report it by calling the 24-hour Customer Care within 15 days and provide the necessary documents. Your balance will be restored in your account at the earliest.
- You will be earning PAYBACK reward points when you use your ICICI Bank Senior Citizen Gold Debit Card. For every Rs. 200 that you spend at merchant establishments in India, you will be earning 2 points. Using the card to make purchases on Indian websites will earn you 2 points for every Rs. 200 spent. Finally, if you use the card to make purchases at merchant establishments located outside India, you will be earning ten points for every Rs. 200 spent.
- Every time you make a transaction on the ICICI Bank Senior Citizen Gold Debit Card, you will get an SMS notification on your phone so that you have complete control over your expenses.
- Itemized billing system makes sure that you stay on top of your finances with the ICICI Bank Senior Citizen Gold Debit Card. You will receive regular bank statements with detailed information about purchases made on your card, including the date, merchant name and amounts spent.
Senior Citizen Gold Debit Card FAQs
- Will I get more PAYBACK points if I use my card in U.S.A.?
Ans. If you are using your ICICI Bank Senior Citizen Gold Debit Card anywhere outside India, you will be earning 10 points for every Rs. 200 that you spend.
- How much can I spend on online shopping per day with my ICICI Bank Senior Citizen Gold Debit Card?
Ans. Online transaction limit for the ICICI Bank Senior Citizen Gold Card is Rs. 1,25,000 per day.
- I have lost my ICICI Bank Senior Citizen Gold Card. How can I be eligible for the Lost Card liability feature?
Ans. First you must call the call center of the bank and inform them of the loss. You must do so within 15 days of the date of misplacement.
You must make sure that your most current contact details are provided to the bank since you will receive alerts every time there is a transaction with your card.
You must have made at least one transaction in the account within the last 90 days from the day that you lost your card.
- How do I redeem the reward points that I have collected?
Ans. You can choose among the 400 PAYBACK reward products for the ones that you find most attractive to redeem your points. Next you must log in and place your order on the rewards that you have picked. You should receive the PAYBACK rewards within two weeks.
The other option that you have is to visit a PAYBACK Partner and shop for your preferred items. First, ask if payment with PAYBACK points is possible. You must provide the sufficient documents including your PAYBACK card and your PAYBACK details in order to pay with your PAYBACK points.
You could also shop online at a PAYBACK partner. Simply pick the items that you would like to redeem your points on, select PAYBACK points as payment option and then enter your PAYBACK details. Your purchase will be home delivered to you.
- How much cash can I withdraw from my ICICI Bank Senior Citizen Gold Card per day?
Ans. You can withdraw a maximum of Rs. 75,000/- per day from your card, both in India or abroad.
- Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card (New)
- NRE Debit Card
- NRO Debit Card
- Senior Citizen Silver Debit Card
- Young Star Debit Card
- Sapphiro Business Debit Card
- Expressions Business Debit Card
- Coral Business Debit Card
- Business Banking Platinum Debit Card
- Business Banking Gold Debit Card
- Mumbai Metro Coral Debit Card
- Mumbai Metro Platinum Debit Card
- DMRC Platinum Debit Card
- Bangalore Metro Coral Debit Card
- Bangalore Metro Platinum Debit Card